Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church (99761 Views)

My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by One4me: 10:57pm On May 25, 2020
nzehvictor2016:

God,why art thou curse me thy son to witness the weakness of men of these generation everywhere I be!!!!!

omg "cheated twice,you forgave the first one",,"not married but lives with you",,"now she is in your presence begging and you seeking advice on what to do"

Nas soo now, just imagine?
Shame does not even catch these immature Men, they bring their sordid story into the open, asking for advice!
Small time, this one will still come back begging for advice on whether he should impregnate his wife. grin

Zero brain-cells and Cursed! undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by peeps4u: 10:57pm On May 25, 2020
Lifedonor:
I will have to go straight to the point.

The lockdown due to covid 19 made my girl friend and I bond even closer to the extent she practically was almost living with me. She only leave my place to her house (not too far from mine) just to change her clothes or her other items as the case maybe.
Sometime along the line I fell ill and she was very much helpful.

Fast forward to early May, I discovered she had become too glued to her phone. We would be seeing a movie on TV and her phone will be with her (chatting) at a point I complained. This got worse to the extent that when I wake up in the night say 1AM this girl is still up charting.

Two days ago I went to the hospital for my final check up and I left with the keys since she wasn't around when I left the house. When I got back I found her small Nokia phone on the table and I decided to go through it.

The messages I found there are things I won't want to talk about but the major one that promoted this thread is that I saw a message from her choir member telling her that he is on his way to church already and that she should come fast before the program starts so they can meet. I went through his previous messages with her and lo and behold they have been dating for a month now.

Guys when she got back I threatened fire and brimstone and booommm! The confession.
They usually meet an hour before choir practises and they went behind the church towards the generator house to kiss touch and romance that was the reason she always left the house so Early.

Do you guys know that we had a very good sex that same day she left to the church to kiss this guy. Do you know she bathed in my house, she used my deodorant, she ate my food and wore the clothes I bought for her. Apparently she kissed and romanced two guys in less than 3hrs.

This is the second time she is cheating on me. I know quite sure there could be more but this is the only one she agreed to may be cos there was a text evidence.

She has been pleading and begging. But if she could do this even in the church and on a day I was in the hospital ... I am thinking of quitting. Pls advise me

She is 22 in her finals the guy is 25 same university (I live in a university town)

I have met her parents and I have verbally told her that I would marry her. If not for the way 2020 turned out I wanted settling down November this year. We have dated for 2yrs

She even spoke to my mom in the morning of the same day.

She doesn't deserve a marriage from you. One would have said she was trying to secure two spots as she wasn't sure about your intention, but you Just said you have made your marriage plan known to her parents.

She is not loyal and she will still cheat in marriage.

Move on please.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Realfrankie(m): 10:59pm On May 25, 2020
Pa rara rara parara rarara

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by nick50(m): 11:00pm On May 25, 2020
I advise u keep her for d rainy days..she might still be useful in d nearest future but i dont see reasons y u should be worried..just ordinary food n clothes u are already feeling like a husband..oga go n pay her bride price before u come here to complain..audio marriage..i go marry u i go marry u every minute i na arapia nwa mnadu
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by SeriouslySense(m): 11:01pm On May 25, 2020
I wish this clown met them there

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:03pm On May 25, 2020
Keep thinking how to end the relationship after you marry her the choirboy will pregnant her for you and you will still be thinking
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by chlowi(f): 11:03pm On May 25, 2020
Ningen:

Another dimwit. cheesy

Only someone with a non-existent self-esteem and sense of self worth will tolerate a cheat.

You are not even ashamed to announced it's not her first time cheating... You must be worthless.

Just cut off your balls and feed it to the dogs.
If you don't know what to do, STOP being a man.

Jeeeez
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by mrkings84(m): 11:03pm On May 25, 2020
If u truly love her, don't quit the relationship, rather, go join her choir and be going to practice on with her!

My personal advice!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by forghe(m): 11:05pm On May 25, 2020
Lifedonor:

The lockdown due to covid 19 made my girl friend and I bond even closer to the extent she practically was almost living with me. She only leave my place to her house (not too far from mine) just to change her clothes or her other items as the case maybe.

Fast forward to early May, I discovered she had become too glued to her phone. We would be seeing a movie on TV and her phone will be with her (chatting) at a point I complained. This got worse to the extent that when I wake up in the night say 1AM this girl is still up charting.

Two days ago I went to the hospital for my final check up and I left with the keys since she wasn't around when I left the house. When I got back I found her small Nokia phone on the table and I decided to go through it.

The messages I found there are things I won't want to talk about but the major one that promoted this thread is that I saw a message from her choir member telling her that he is on his way to church already and that she should come fast before the program starts so they can meet. I went through his previous messages with her and lo and behold they have been dating for a month now.

Guys when she got back I threatened fire and brimstone and booommm! The confession.
They usually meet an hour before choir practises and they went behind the church towards the generator house to kiss touch and romance that was the reason she always left the house so Early.

Do you guys know that we had a very good sex that same day she left to the church to kiss this guy. Do you know she bathed in my house, she used my deodorant, she ate my food and wore the clothes I bought for her. Apparently she kissed and romanced two guys in less than 3hrs.

This is the second time she is cheating on me. I know quite sure there could be more but this is the only one she agreed to may be cos there was a text evidence.

She has been pleading and begging. But if she could do this even in the church and on a day I was in the hospital ... I am thinking of quitting. Pls advise me

She is 22 in her finals the guy is 25 same university (I live in a university town)

I have met her parents and I have verbally told her that I would marry her. If not for the way 2020 turned out I wanted settling down November this year. We have dated for 2yrs

Settle down with her if you know you can continue handling what she does. Because with the look of things this is just part of her. Else thank God of seeing the red flag and move on. Better ladies out there. but be sure you dont cheat on her too
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by hikiki(m): 11:06pm On May 25, 2020
Sir, u dey ask again? she kissed 2 lips in 3rhs and the smooch for house of God.her own too much oo! Bolt for ur life o
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Chommybaby(f): 11:06pm On May 25, 2020
Interesting...

Well my dear I suggest you do what your heart tell you....
What she did is totally wrong and unspeakable...

Just follow your heart OK
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Geeflow(m): 11:07pm On May 25, 2020
just keep f**king and digging her toto without mercy and find a worthy lady you can accord all your love to.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Vivonose: 11:09pm On May 25, 2020
Leave her...she doesnt deserve u
You would find someone that truly values u
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by BonPatrick(m): 11:10pm On May 25, 2020
That guy should be ashamed of himself
Ningen:

Another dimwit. cheesy

Only someone with a non-existent self-esteem and sense of self worth will tolerate a cheat.

You are not even ashamed to announced it's not her first time cheating... You must be worthless.

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by donMIG(m): 11:11pm On May 25, 2020
I yab my friend for coletin on sundays this ione colet for church
No regards for ur creator
The world as we know is about to kaaaaboooom!

Do u still need advice's from us?
U know what to do man

Unless u wan dei on biz trip dei picture me dei colet her inside the underwear u buy, the pussy u paid for, the deodorant wei u forget for house n she go dash me ur moni again.... Hahahahahah
Last last ur son no go resemble u but that guy wei dei ur compound wei dei greet u always wit a smile 'mornsir' grin

Man that's community property let it go
But then again this b mata of the heart
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by onome2013: 11:12pm On May 25, 2020
She is a known devil better than the devil you don't know that will cause more havoc
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by 02Kebreal(m): 11:13pm On May 25, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Lol.

My brother, I can fully assure you of one thing.

It will end in tears.

SHIKENAH
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by uthlaw: 11:13pm On May 25, 2020
shilenji:
In case you still refuse to learn or hear word

W.O.N.M.A. do

It's rare to find a girl who doesn't cheat this days, the table is turning girls are becoming the players. That's why I don't Do the dating game.
do do....standing ovation ninu church W.O.N.M.A
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by jimcaddy(m): 11:15pm On May 25, 2020
She has showed you what a tiger she would be once you turn your back. Once a h*e, it's so hard to let go.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by davidque: 11:16pm On May 25, 2020
Cooked up story. Though happenings of real life aren't far from this and some cases are even worse

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Makanaki127: 11:16pm On May 25, 2020
She did nothing wrong after all u have been having sex with her and that a sin against God,so I won't condemn her, but if u have married her and she cheated on u den I would have frown against her

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by AfroBeatDiary: 11:18pm On May 25, 2020
Lifedonor:

This pandemic has been showing the excesses of many people... Your decision is paramount to you.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Worksunlimited: 11:18pm On May 25, 2020
Lifedonor:

2nd time of cheating and you are still thinking of leaving her?

Nna ehn! Will you commot the relationship osiso...
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 25, 2020
Our generation has really lost it, really.
A girl has sex with someone she's not married to right before leaving for church, but the problem here is that she was kissing and romancing another guy?
Like I don't know when the so called sexual immorality and fornication became a norm; I'm not condemning these acts from my own conviction or moral ground, but with the beliefs and faith of those who commit such.
It's crazy really.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by arma: 11:19pm On May 25, 2020
So when u were fornicating with her u never thought someone else is doing same somewhere?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 11:20pm On May 25, 2020
You want to settle down in November 2020?
COVID - 19 pandemic has put a stop to that.
From look of things, this girl is sexually Loose, pertaining to the two acts of sex in 3 Hours in the story, one with you and one in the House of God.

My Brother
There is absolutely Nothing to Think about, that Text you saw in her phone should give you a Danger signal about your next move come November 2020.

So Brother, I know It is not easy, but hey... Leave this lady and let her Go. There are some decision that once taken, it cann never be reversed and opportunity to take the other option will be lost totally.
Do this, for it is for your Good; move on.
Depend on God always to... It helps.

But if you still want her, You go for her.
But I feel for the lady's mumm, whom you promised to marry her daughter, if she hears this backed up with evidence.

Is well with you.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by bamasite2: 11:20pm On May 25, 2020
I no dey there, but don't doubt it.....
If I tell you what I have seen with my eyes, this one is more believable self!

Ezennwa:

Anyways, I doubt this story sha

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by NwanyiOkpa(f): 11:21pm On May 25, 2020
chycco:
baba here's a piece of advice.

any woman that you haven't pay her Dowry you don't have right over her, if e vex you go pay her bride price and have her.

so bride price will stop her from cheating?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 25, 2020
gidoskiaustino:
If I'm the one.
1 more chance with thorough monitoring, but she will never know, and I will confront the choir guy and make her quit Choir, if she can't.
We are done.
See my business below patronize me 2500 Only

Do you know I just broke up with her.. I actually came up with this idea. I forgave her finally but asked that she changes the church and attend any other church or attend mine.... She refused

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by AreaFada2: 11:22pm On May 25, 2020
Ningen:

Another dimwit. cheesy

My brother his "dimwitedness" will shame any slowpoke out there.
Jeez! Make we advice him to marry a church harlot na.

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Promise47(m): 11:23pm On May 25, 2020
Nigerian Ladies are some thing else I don't have what to say

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Wettoid123: 11:24pm On May 25, 2020
that is women for you Drive her fast fast she can never change I've seen her type before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / The Multi-billion Naira Sex Industry In Lagos And Its Invisible Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.