Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church (99760 Views)

My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Rexnegro(m): 12:11am On May 26, 2020
Lifedonor:
I will have to go straight to the point.

The lockdown due to covid 19 made my girl friend and I bond even closer to the extent she practically was almost living with me. She only leave my place to her house (not too far from mine) just to change her clothes or her other items as the case maybe.
Sometime along the line I fell ill and she was very much helpful.

Fast forward to early May, I discovered she had become too glued to her phone. We would be seeing a movie on TV and her phone will be with her (chatting) at a point I complained. This got worse to the extent that when I wake up in the night say 1AM this girl is still up charting.

Two days ago I went to the hospital for my final check up and I left with the keys since she wasn't around when I left the house. When I got back I found her small Nokia phone on the table and I decided to go through it.

The messages I found there are things I won't want to talk about but the major one that promoted this thread is that I saw a message from her choir member telling her that he is on his way to church already and that she should come fast before the program starts so they can meet. I went through his previous messages with her and lo and behold they have been dating for a month now.

Guys when she got back I threatened fire and brimstone and booommm! The confession.
They usually meet an hour before choir practises and they went behind the church towards the generator house to kiss touch and romance that was the reason she always left the house so Early.

Do you guys know that we had a very good sex that same day she left to the church to kiss this guy. Do you know she bathed in my house, she used my deodorant, she ate my food and wore the clothes I bought for her. Apparently she kissed and romanced two guys in less than 3hrs.

This is the second time she is cheating on me. I know quite sure there could be more but this is the only one she agreed to may be cos there was a text evidence.

She has been pleading and begging. But if she could do this even in the church and on a day I was in the hospital ... I am thinking of quitting. Pls advise me

She is 22 in her finals the guy is 25 same university (I live in a university town)

I have met her parents and I have verbally told her that I would marry her. If not for the way 2020 turned out I wanted settling down November this year. We have dated for 2yrs

She even spoke to my mom in the morning of the same day.
as a guy the biggest mistake you could ever do is trusting most Nigeria nowadays girls... taaaah liabilities them
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Buchyke8(m): 12:12am On May 26, 2020
I love this i swear
Ningen:

Another dimwit. cheesy

Only someone with a non-existent self-esteem and sense of self worth will tolerate a cheat.

You are not even ashamed to announced it's not her first time cheating... You must be worthless.

Just cut off your balls and feed it to the dogs.
If you don't know what to do, STOP being a man.

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by dinachi(m): 12:13am On May 26, 2020
Lifedonor:

The lockdown due to covid 19 made my girl friend and I bond even closer to the extent she practically was almost living with me. She only leave my place to her house (not too far from mine) just to change her clothes or her other items as the case maybe.

Fast forward to early May, I discovered she had become too glued to her phone. We would be seeing a movie on TV and her phone will be with her (chatting) at a point I complained. This got worse to the extent that when I wake up in the night say 1AM this girl is still up charting.

Two days ago I went to the hospital for my final check up and I left with the keys since she wasn't around when I left the house. When I got back I found her small Nokia phone on the table and I decided to go through it.

The messages I found there are things I won't want to talk about but the major one that promoted this thread is that I saw a message from her choir member telling her that he is on his way to church already and that she should come fast before the program starts so they can meet. I went through his previous messages with her and lo and behold they have been dating for a month now.

Guys when she got back I threatened fire and brimstone and booommm! The confession.
They usually meet an hour before choir practises and they went behind the church towards the generator house to kiss touch and romance that was the reason she always left the house so Early.

Do you guys know that we had a very good sex that same day she left to the church to kiss this guy. Do you know she bathed in my house, she used my deodorant, she ate my food and wore the clothes I bought for her. Apparently she kissed and romanced two guys in less than 3hrs.

This is the second time she is cheating on me. I know quite sure there could be more but this is the only one she agreed to may be cos there was a text evidence.

She has been pleading and begging. But if she could do this even in the church and on a day I was in the hospital ... I am thinking of quitting. Pls advise me

She is 22 in her finals the guy is 25 same university (I live in a university town)

I have met her parents and I have verbally told her that I would marry her. If not for the way 2020 turned out I wanted settling down November this year. We have dated for 2yrs

If you dont leave that girl you will die as the world most foolish man!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by One4me: 12:17am On May 26, 2020
KfashionHubb:
Are you guys Yoruba?

I know them, unfortunately, her name is Adaobi and his name is Chigozie.
Both of them are certainly Yorubas, aaaswear! grin grin
Dindinrin. tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by mechanics(m): 12:18am On May 26, 2020
Hmmmm, for her to do that in the church is disastrous o, if she does not change, then she's bringing curse upon her life.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by executive12: 12:21am On May 26, 2020
Too many boys claiming to be men. So you need strangers on Nairaland to advise you on what to do after you have discovered that your girlfriend is a double dealer?
God is trying to help you dodge a bullet and you are still asking for advice.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Homguy(m): 12:22am On May 26, 2020
Lifedonor:

if you are asking weather you should break up with her or not, then you deserve such a lady.
Good luck!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by executive12: 12:24am On May 26, 2020
Ningen:

Another dimwit. cheesy

Only someone with a non-existent self-esteem and sense of self worth will tolerate a cheat.

You are not even ashamed to announced it's not her first time cheating... You must be worthless.

Just cut off your balls and feed it to the dogs.
If you don't know what to do, STOP being a man.

Well said.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Queenserah26(f): 12:27am On May 26, 2020
This is pathetic. It hurts when you love someone that actually wants "more than you have to offer". OP, move on with your life, the best is yet to come.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by TruthinAction: 12:30am On May 26, 2020
God just saved you by letting you know the kind of person she is. She will cheat even in marriage. If you don't want to die before your time, let her go.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by executive12: 12:31am On May 26, 2020
chycco:
baba here's a piece of advice.

any woman that you haven't pay her Dowry you don't have right over her, if e vex you go pay her bride price and have her.

Typical Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by LONGPREEK(m): 12:32am On May 26, 2020
Lifedonor:

Do you know I just broke up with her.. I actually came up with this idea. I forgave her finally but asked that she changes the church and attend any other church or attend mine.... She refused
please even if she comes back, never take her back. na chronic cheater she be. i think she actually feels u cant do with out her. can u imagine catching someone cheating and she says she is still going to go back there to Bleep the same guy. wtfffff
i know it is hard but u really have to break up. if you see her coming back, it means that she went t meet the chior guy and told him everything and they guy told her that they are just sex mates. so for her not to loose everything she came back to u. never accept to be an option to any olosho.
the only time i accepted a cheating gf was when i dated a 27year old pretty white lady. she cheat on me lke 3 times and i accepted her back. in her own care i told her it is over but i was just joking lol. omo the bitch just go Bleep after i no call am for 3 days o. grin grin and this happend 2 times.
if na black girl, i will never acceot her back. white no easy to get like that. especially all these young pretty ones. not all these old mama cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by LONGPREEK(m): 12:37am On May 26, 2020
peterangelo:
guy u damn funny. Do u still remember a gift can not be collected back or return back
not in this case, i collect all back and if posible break your leg

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Barestic(m): 12:38am On May 26, 2020
How may I help you

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by abimic(m): 12:39am On May 26, 2020
That's a bro code, quit!! never accept back a woman who cheats. Forgive and let go, count your losses and move ahead to serious ladies.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by chaloskyx: 12:39am On May 26, 2020
Oga cancel all plans of marriage with her. join the band wagon have fun with her as her bf and leave her afterwards when you are ready to settle down with a good woman.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by greypencils: 12:40am On May 26, 2020
kingoftech:

Lol reminds me of the day I almost fvcked a girl behind church pulpit, I overcame the temptation sha..

@op you see all those choir people? Na fvck dem dey fvck! Neva allow your girl in the choir
Same thing with dance groups of churches.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by coke75: 12:42am On May 26, 2020
Jesus loves fornication.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:45am On May 26, 2020
Rickmann:

Is this how much disregard people have for God now?... Having the nerves to do this in the church means it's eaten deep into her and it won't stop so my brother, follow your heart and do what is right.
they didn't do it. They said cuddle huG, even you Sef follow cum. If you like go and look at my PiC I no send
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:47am On May 26, 2020
CsRockefeller:
Instead of me willfully sining in the house of God as a dedicated worker, I rather renounce my Christianity.

Nothing stinks to d high heavens than church workers committing fornication.

My first and only relationship was with a Youth choir leader in MFM, I wasn't interested in sex at allllllll, only for this girl to tell me that although she is a vrigin, her up part and above belongs to me.

I couldn't just get it, I was so confused and lost interest immediately, why try to deceive God? Why be lukewarm?

People who do these things try so well, I wish my conscience was half dead as theirs.
if na me I for Beat you to enter the PlACe
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by OKTolu: 12:48am On May 26, 2020
Hmmmmm follow your heart brother, some things can't change no matter how hard you tried.

Speaking from experience,.......
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Femeto: 12:52am On May 26, 2020
She no like you is it not Ovious.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Mawex(m): 12:53am On May 26, 2020
Two years of relationship and you want to leave it just like that, you're not serious at all, try talking to her try to change her mindset and all will come to pass and finally when she's back to her sense dump her, you're done with your job and even God will be happy that you did that, and if she's not the kind that's ready to change her mindset, keep fucking her and always do it with condom and when you're tired of her, show her your wedding IV period. Sheybi she think say she wise. Before you come at me saying I'm a bad person, just imagine if she go carry STD from her sleep around and come give OP, I swear you people will be first to say OP no wise but for now OP prepare your revenge strategy, you can't waste two years without revenge.

Anyway if na me after two years that relationship most work ooo, I can't waste 2yrs of my life just like that, it must and must work oo.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:58am On May 26, 2020
humilitypays:
don't marry any girl below 27yrs if you want a happy marriage devoid of drama
Shet UP
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by JBoss25(m): 12:59am On May 26, 2020
Soren4:
The truth is trust no lady until you get married to one. The set of ladies we have today are only after money and it accompanied pleasures.... Live a single life and have a fuckmate... Although there are good ladies out there buh rare to find...

Bro take heart and break up with her stinky ass......
rare to find? Lol if that is the case i would've bleeped upto 20 babes by now
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:01am On May 26, 2020
Acidosis:

This situation off me bro

Thank your God that you found the info on her phone. Many never had that privilege in the name of maintaining "privacy". You're lucky she's not cheating on you few hours to your wedding. grin grin A lot of people never had that privilege.

And BTW, make sure you dig deep in your next relationship especially when marriage is the goal. If you have to search her phone, go ahead. If you have to search her past and that of her family on Facebook, Google, and Wikipedia before committing your trust, please go ahead. I nor dey like to waste my time on senseless relationships only to discover shitty things after one or two years.

You don't have to waste 2 years of your life on what you could end in few hours.

You won't need the above piece if se.x and companionship is all that you seek though.
all these things you recommending. No wonder people die before their time. EveRyone Cheats one way or the other. There is no PeRFeCt person. Just marry someone you really like. End of stoRy. Otherwise I hope you don't ReGRet
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:07am On May 26, 2020
greypencils:
Same thing with dance groups of churches.
DanCe GROUPs, you mean those flying MKPOKITI & ATILOGWU DAnCeRs? grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by OdogwuAkataka1(m): 1:11am On May 26, 2020
Lifedonor:

Bros seat her down, talk some senses into her, forgive her and pray to God to change her
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by ihesiuloa(m): 1:25am On May 26, 2020
It's really nothing new in this generation of vipers!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Praise090(m): 1:32am On May 26, 2020
Haaaaa

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / The Multi-billion Naira Sex Industry In Lagos And Its Invisible Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.