Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church (99753 Views)

My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Karac: 1:33am On May 26, 2020
Guy so you don't know what to do like this. You must be joking.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by muykem: 1:33am On May 26, 2020
God has answered your prayers. Decision is yours.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Wendybrown(f): 1:34am On May 26, 2020
femi4:
You are not different from the guy that fvck her in the Church. Both of you lack fear of God. You fvck a choir member, you fvck someone that's not your wife.

The girl too no dey fear God. she fornicated both at home and in church .
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 1:37am On May 26, 2020
Wife that hoe at your peril!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 1:38am On May 26, 2020
OdogwuAkataka1:
Bros seat her down, talk some senses into her, forgive her and pray to God to change her

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by EngrEgghead: 1:51am On May 26, 2020
Lifedonor:
I will have to go straight to the point.

The lockdown due to covid 19 made my girl friend and I bond even closer to the extent she practically was almost living with me. She only leave my place to her house (not too far from mine) just to change her clothes or her other items as the case maybe.
Sometime along the line I fell ill and she was very much helpful.

Fast forward to early May, I discovered she had become too glued to her phone. We would be seeing a movie on TV and her phone will be with her (chatting) at a point I complained. This got worse to the extent that when I wake up in the night say 1AM this girl is still up charting.

Two days ago I went to the hospital for my final check up and I left with the keys since she wasn't around when I left the house. When I got back I found her small Nokia phone on the table and I decided to go through it.

The messages I found there are things I won't want to talk about but the major one that promoted this thread is that I saw a message from her choir member telling her that he is on his way to church already and that she should come fast before the program starts so they can meet. I went through his previous messages with her and lo and behold they have been dating for a month now.

Guys when she got back I threatened fire and brimstone and booommm! The confession.
They usually meet an hour before choir practises and they went behind the church towards the generator house to kiss touch and romance that was the reason she always left the house so Early.

Do you guys know that we had a very good sex that same day she left to the church to kiss this guy. Do you know she bathed in my house, she used my deodorant, she ate my food and wore the clothes I bought for her. Apparently she kissed and romanced two guys in less than 3hrs.

This is the second time she is cheating on me. I know quite sure there could be more but this is the only one she agreed to may be cos there was a text evidence.

She has been pleading and begging. But if she could do this even in the church and on a day I was in the hospital ... I am thinking of quitting. Pls advise me

She is 22 in her finals the guy is 25 same university (I live in a university town)

I have met her parents and I have verbally told her that I would marry her. If not for the way 2020 turned out I wanted settling down November this year. We have dated for 2yrs

She even spoke to my mom in the morning of the same day.
A chief fornicator accusing a fornicator of cheating on him for fornicating with another fornicator. God is watching you with 72D.
The wages of sin is death, bro. As obedience leads to blessings, disobedience leads to curse. Choose blessing so you may live.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by MrFly(m): 1:55am On May 26, 2020
majority of d advise here will be nothing to write home about. Kindly sort it out yourself
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Dshocker(m): 1:55am On May 26, 2020
Lifedonor:

The lockdown due to covid 19 made my girl friend and I bond even closer to the extent she practically was almost living with me. She only leave my place to her house (not too far from mine) just to change her clothes or her other items as the case maybe.

Fast forward to early May, I discovered she had become too glued to her phone. We would be seeing a movie on TV and her phone will be with her (chatting) at a point I complained. This got worse to the extent that when I wake up in the night say 1AM this girl is still up charting.

Two days ago I went to the hospital for my final check up and I left with the keys since she wasn't around when I left the house. When I got back I found her small Nokia phone on the table and I decided to go through it.

The messages I found there are things I won't want to talk about but the major one that promoted this thread is that I saw a message from her choir member telling her that he is on his way to church already and that she should come fast before the program starts so they can meet. I went through his previous messages with her and lo and behold they have been dating for a month now.

Guys when she got back I threatened fire and brimstone and booommm! The confession.
They usually meet an hour before choir practises and they went behind the church towards the generator house to kiss touch and romance that was the reason she always left the house so Early.

Do you guys know that we had a very good sex that same day she left to the church to kiss this guy. Do you know she bathed in my house, she used my deodorant, she ate my food and wore the clothes I bought for her. Apparently she kissed and romanced two guys in less than 3hrs.

This is the second time she is cheating on me. I know quite sure there could be more but this is the only one she agreed to may be cos there was a text evidence.

She has been pleading and begging. But if she could do this even in the church and on a day I was in the hospital ... I am thinking of quitting. Pls advise me

She is 22 in her finals the guy is 25 same university (I live in a university town)

I have met her parents and I have verbally told her that I would marry her. If not for the way 2020 turned out I wanted settling down November this year. We have dated for 2yrs

Simple...Mission abort
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by ACE1010: 2:10am On May 26, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Sin is more than turning our backs on God, it is turning our backs on life, Immorality is much more than adultery and dishonesty, it is living drab, colorless, dreary, stale, unimaginative lives.

Without moral progress, stimulated by faith in God, immorality in all its forms will proliferate and strangle goodness and human decency.

Mankind will not be able to fully express the potential nobility of the human soul unless faith in God is strengthened.

Anyways, I doubt this story sha

What's there to doubt smh
After all the preaching, you ended up spoiling everything with your last statement cry kiss
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by multiple4u: 2:11am On May 26, 2020
This is so unbelievable! I can agree with you that cheating is very very bad.

So many men and women are still in their marriages after affairs and cheating. Some which well a national disgrace (on the news/t.v) yet they are still in their respective marriages. Love is blind so they say... but telling someone to cut off his balls and stop being a man because he is in love with his girlfriend is just a very bad advice.

Some of us are in toxic relationships, yet we are still trying to make it work because you love that person.

Remember Clinton, JAY-Z, Kevin Hart, etc. They didn't not leave. Their wives are not worthless! I am not supporting cheating nor will I accommodate someone who cheats, but everyone is different.

From this guys write up, I can sense he truly love this girl. He should talk to her, get someone involved, give her situations in which she might find it hard to cheat or at least do something different. If she refuses to work with him, then he should leave her alone. She might give him STD. I also don't believe a cheat is always a cheat. People do change, especially after an some encounter with their bad habits.

To the OP, you know your gf more anyone of us here. If she can't change or give you assurance. Then leave! Cheating is bad.

Ningen:

Another dimwit. cheesy

Only someone with a non-existent self-esteem and sense of self worth will tolerate a cheat.

You are not even ashamed to announced it's not her first time cheating... You must be worthless.

Just cut off your balls and feed it to the dogs.
If you don't know what to do, STOP being a man.

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by ACE1010: 2:12am On May 26, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Lol.

My brother, I can fully assure you of one thing.

It will end in tears.

What are you saying bro
It has ended in tears already cheesy grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by ACE1010: 2:13am On May 26, 2020
Ningen:

Another dimwit. cheesy

Only someone with a non-existent self-esteem and sense of self worth will tolerate a cheat.

You are not even ashamed to announced it's not her first time cheating... You must be worthless.

Just cut off your balls and feed it to the dogs.
If you don't know what to do, STOP being a man.

Especially the one caught pant down... cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by favour32(m): 2:20am On May 26, 2020
Thank God 2020 help you well.
If you know you know.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by enemyofprogress: 2:29am On May 26, 2020
Op i caughted them several times behind the gen set but i didn't want to tell you so as not to be the course of your high blood pressure. I just decided to mind my own business
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by semyman: 2:29am On May 26, 2020
Church has always been overrated
It's just a scamming ground for deceit and manipulation of the gullible

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Sunsets: 2:41am On May 26, 2020
Welcome to the real world. She used my soap, my toilet, my toothbrush...even my pant - all that do not deter a cheat. In fact those things are well performed by a serial cheat - perfect alibi. It's your choice. Decide. You already know who she is. Do you want to live with that lifestyle? Some people can tolerate, can you?
Lifedonor:

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by frozen70(f): 2:49am On May 26, 2020
Lifedonor:

Can you find out from her why she is fucking around with other guys while in a promising relationship with you

Just tell her to give you reasons

It's either she is randy or she is loose
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:54am On May 26, 2020
AfroBeatDiary:

This pandemic has been showing the excesses of many people... Your decision is paramount to you.
BlAme it on the COROnA
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by showafrica(m): 3:11am On May 26, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
Is it too hard to break up with an unfaithful partner? Dem no tie you put for there o bros, leave her, nurse the pains of a break up and continue with your life please.

Me i no dey leave kpekus like that o, if i discoverer say she dey cheat, my spirit will quit but the body will continue the naking. Whenever she discover say my commitment don drop, she go quit herself.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Stevven(m): 3:23am On May 26, 2020
[quote author=Lifedonor post=89936649]I will have to go straight to the point.

Mate if you are wise I think you should move on, if not she's gonna be your R.I.p.sendee soonest
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Lexusgs430: 3:23am On May 26, 2020
Lifedonor:

She is still a freelance, till you marry her.... You're also allowed to dip your cassava, into any tomato sauce..... Till both of you say...... I DO........ grin

So stop complaining..... If you love her, put a ring on it immediately.......

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by cardoso514: 3:29am On May 26, 2020
You never see wife o!!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 3:43am On May 26, 2020
LONGPREEK:
not in this case, i collect all back and if posible break your leg

grin grin grin grin break leg lmao
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by mufutau55(m): 4:03am On May 26, 2020
Year 2020 is your saviour. Veneral disease ringing your door bell. Don't answer it. That girl is a gonner.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by kabanayol9(m): 4:04am On May 26, 2020
Lifedonor:

You better waka, you've seen the signs from the onset.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by gbadexy(m): 4:32am On May 26, 2020
It's in the blood for some people. And they would be forming holier than thou.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Coxcoo: 4:35am On May 26, 2020
You can"t make a flirt a house wife. It's better to quit now or you regret later.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Jumlek2411: 4:45am On May 26, 2020
Godsonjolly:
grin another heart break... Bro leave the girl and continue with ur life... Simple
Igi yi o da, ayo kuro ninu ina, ojo wo ni ounje ma jina. Meaning replacing firewood every time with excuse that it's bad, when will the food be done?
Who knows the next one he is coming across.
Just keep managing who you got and carry your cross.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by joyandfaith: 4:46am On May 26, 2020
Lifedonor:

You are still thinking of quitting. Ok. Your firstborn may turn out to be a bastard. A cheat is always a cheat. You cannot change an adult.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by openmine(m): 4:51am On May 26, 2020
chycco:
baba here's a piece of advice.

any woman that you haven't pay her Dowry you don't have right over her, if e vex you go pay her bride price and have her.

I have heard similar narratives like this....even a lady told a guy that if he doesn't fix the ring on her finger(marriage),she ain't going to be 'loyal' to him grin

So what happens when you pay her bride price?

It automatically and miraculously stops her from cheating?
grin grin
Chai....u never chichumchin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / The Multi-billion Naira Sex Industry In Lagos And Its Invisible Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.