Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church (99820 Views)

My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by techera: 6:44am On May 26, 2020
michlins:
Do not marry any girl less than 25yrs. That's all I know. At that age, they are yet to understand what and how their body works.

There are girls who are less than 25 and good but what's their number and what are the chances that you will meet one of them. After series of heartbreaks, that's when they will develop some level of compliance and make choices between a good guy and a Bleep boy
Honestly, I agree with this.
But I have always tell people 24yrs and not 25yrs.
Truly age isn't a yardstick for measuring maturity, but then what do we use?
Most girls less than 24 don't know what they want out of Life, tho not all, I have met with a 21 yr old girl who is very much mature and know what she wants, but this is not always the case.
May God help us all
We have bad guys and bad girls these days.
Even some 30yrs old are confused.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by ZeusP(m): 6:52am On May 26, 2020
If u lv her,take her back and 4get d dirty ordeal
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by sylve11: 6:55am On May 26, 2020
tesseract:

Lol... Premium tears my brother, Premium Lager tears.. grin grin

kolo grin grin grin cool
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by ozone4oz(m): 6:55am On May 26, 2020
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by jrklinz: 6:55am On May 26, 2020
guy quit dat relationship fast else u make a fool of yourself.mistakes such as dis will always reflection in years to come. she took advantage of your love and even if things will work out between u both nt now,dat 1 will depend on God wen she had gone tru life and if she's meant for u, even u won't know wen u both will come back more stronger realizing and appreciating each other importance.but 4 nw break dat relationship else u lose ur focus.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 6:58am On May 26, 2020
ZeusP:
If u lv her,take her back and 4get d dirty ordeal
You be mumu boy
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Dididrumz(m): 7:01am On May 26, 2020
paix:
Please let him think. Even prostitutes do marry.

Hmm, I like your style of reasoning.....
Accolades
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by BennyDon: 7:01am On May 26, 2020
Don't waste your time, she's a blatant harlot. Quit the relationship and look for a better girl.

My candid advice
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Obidiugwu: 7:02am On May 26, 2020
Bro my candid advice is to quit the relationship, she has no respect for you!
Dm us for your different types of high quality male/female Fabrics ,Curtains and beddings at affordable prices. Zero Seven Zero Five Two One One Three Four Zero Five
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by KBdownloads(m): 7:05am On May 26, 2020
u better dump the girl, this one will continue to be romancing her fellow choristers behind d generator even in marriage
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Ibfpleasant(m): 7:07am On May 26, 2020
That girl is still young to know what a relationship is all about.. she really still want to Bleep around and experience diff dicks. Allow her to finished school and come back from service.. she will do worst while serving.. don’t settle for less guy.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 7:07am On May 26, 2020
Lifedonor:
I will have to go straight to the point.

The lockdown due to covid 19 made my girl friend and I bond even closer to the extent she practically was almost living with me. She only leave my place to her house (not too far from mine) just to change her clothes or her other items as the case maybe.
Sometime along the line I fell ill and she was very much helpful.

Fast forward to early May, I discovered she had become too glued to her phone. We would be seeing a movie on TV and her phone will be with her (chatting) at a point I complained. This got worse to the extent that when I wake up in the night say 1AM this girl is still up charting.
Two days ago I went to the hospital for my final check up and I left with the keys since she wasn't around when I left the house. When I got back I found her small Nokia phone on the table and I decided to go through it.

The messages I found there are things I won't want to talk about but the major one that promoted this thread is that I saw a message from her choir member telling her that he is on his way to church already and that she should come fast before the program starts so they can meet. I went through his previous messages with her and lo and behold they have been dating for a month now.

Guys when she got back I threatened fire and brimstone and booommm! The confession.
They usually meet an hour before choir practises and they went behind the church towards the generator house to kiss touch and romance that was the reason she always left the house so Early.

Do you guys know that we had a very good sex that same day she left to the church to kiss this guy. Do you know she bathed in my house, she used my deodorant, she ate my food and wore the clothes I bought for her. Apparently she kissed and romanced two guys in less than 3hrs.

This is the second time she is cheating on me. I know quite sure there could be more but this is the only one she agreed to may be cos there was a text evidence.

She has been pleading and begging. But if she could do this even in the church and on a day I was in the hospital ... I am thinking of quitting. Pls advise me

She is 22 in her finals the guy is 25 same university (I live in a university town)

I have met her parents and I have verbally told her that I would marry her. If not for the way 2020 turned out I wanted settling down November this year. We have dated for 2yrs

She even spoke to my mom in the morning of the same day.

Eya, imagine a fornicator like you calling a fellow fornicator 'a fornicator'!
Ah! Ah!
Just marry your fornicator girlfriend and both of you will graduate into adultery! That's my sincere counsel to you.
A man who has sex with a woman not married to him has no right to call a woman ashawo or fornicator both in the private and public spaces.
And I am still wondering why some depraved minds are telling you not to marry her. Are you a saint? If you can have sex with a lady not married to you legally or traditionally or religious wise, don't you think she also can sleep with a guy not married to her? I'm speaking as a married man. Your marital foundation and mindset are faulty already. It's not about her. It's about you. Go and put your own house in order.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by jeff1607(m): 7:11am On May 26, 2020
Lifedonor:

The lockdown due to covid 19 made my girl friend and I bond even closer to the extent she practically was almost living with me. She only leave my place to her house (not too far from mine) just to change her clothes or her other items as the case maybe.

Fast forward to early May, I discovered she had become too glued to her phone. We would be seeing a movie on TV and her phone will be with her (chatting) at a point I complained. This got worse to the extent that when I wake up in the night say 1AM this girl is still up charting.

Two days ago I went to the hospital for my final check up and I left with the keys since she wasn't around when I left the house. When I got back I found her small Nokia phone on the table and I decided to go through it.

The messages I found there are things I won't want to talk about but the major one that promoted this thread is that I saw a message from her choir member telling her that he is on his way to church already and that she should come fast before the program starts so they can meet. I went through his previous messages with her and lo and behold they have been dating for a month now.

Guys when she got back I threatened fire and brimstone and booommm! The confession.
They usually meet an hour before choir practises and they went behind the church towards the generator house to kiss touch and romance that was the reason she always left the house so Early.

Do you guys know that we had a very good sex that same day she left to the church to kiss this guy. Do you know she bathed in my house, she used my deodorant, she ate my food and wore the clothes I bought for her. Apparently she kissed and romanced two guys in less than 3hrs.

This is the second time she is cheating on me. I know quite sure there could be more but this is the only one she agreed to may be cos there was a text evidence.

She has been pleading and begging. But if she could do this even in the church and on a day I was in the hospital ... I am thinking of quitting. Pls advise me

She is 22 in her finals the guy is 25 same university (I live in a university town)

I have met her parents and I have verbally told her that I would marry her. If not for the way 2020 turned out I wanted settling down November this year. We have dated for 2yrs

when you raise a child that isn't yours for 30yrs you will remember this advice.

The probability of you raising a child that isn't yours is soooooooo high
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by pekisdgee(m): 7:20am On May 26, 2020
guy japa... she is not ment fr u.. if u marry her u will always leave to regret in future
Lifedonor:

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by dahtboi: 7:23am On May 26, 2020
op I go advise you from experience just quit that relationship cause e no go last if yhu marry that girl...xame has happened to me before.. if yhu forgive her she will soon cheat on you
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Millennialaku(m): 7:28am On May 26, 2020
eduwizard:

You like to use a word simply because you love the way it sounds. What do you think is kegel? Try and download a dictionary. Kegel applies to women, not to men.
your ignorance makes me cringe. proper research would have helped you from displaying it here embarassed embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Baffupdrizz(m): 7:29am On May 26, 2020
Lol.

Quote this comment if you need geniune help. Bye
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by deavicky(m): 7:31am On May 26, 2020
All I can see here is a bad girl singing to the Lord. After fucking from home she still go to church premises to do again before practising. It is well with us.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by okeyfrank: 7:40am On May 26, 2020
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE OR FACE A LIFETIME HEART BREAK
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by carlos1(m): 7:43am On May 26, 2020
michlins:
Do not marry any girl less than 25yrs. That's all I know. At that age, they are yet to understand what and how their body works.

There are girls who are less than 25 and good but what's their number and what are the chances that you will meet one of them. After series of heartbreaks, that's when they will develop some level of compliance and make choices between a good guy and a Bleep boy

You say?? Biko dis has nothing to do with with this. My brother my own is 26 and did something worse than this. A hoe is a hoe

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Acidosis(m): 7:44am On May 26, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
all these things you recommending. No wonder people die before their time. EveRyone Cheats one way or the other. There is no PeRFeCt person. Just marry someone you really like. End of stoRy. Otherwise I hope you don't ReGRet

Regret what?

So if you cheat and I kick you out of my life, I'll regret?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Denko2721987(m): 7:45am On May 26, 2020
Lifedonor:

Why is the story of this girl sounding like someone i know?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by trumpcoat(m): 7:48am On May 26, 2020
You can have a girlfriend under 25 years but if you really want a relationship that will lead to marriage please get a lady of 25 years and above,marriage is all about two matured adult, this your girl is an anti Christ and a cheap slot, dating a guy that cannot even afford a hotel room for a short time.please quit as fast as possible and let her parents know why you're quitting else she will lie that you're the one at fault, they need to know that their daughter is a worthless dog.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Bottompot: 7:53am On May 26, 2020
This is a pure red light she showed you.
Thank your God that you've not married her yet.
If I were you, I would call of quits immediately, because she's not a lady of virtue. There's every tendency that in future she sees a wealthier and more handsome man than you, she will follow him.

Be wise my guy
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Dreyton36: 7:58am On May 26, 2020
Lifedonor:

This is similar to mine, it's hard to let go but you have to
Time heals everything
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by UncleJJ(m): 8:04am On May 26, 2020
humilitypays:
don't marry any girl below 27yrs if you want a happy marriage devoid of drama

undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by wistrom(m): 8:11am On May 26, 2020
prodigyy:
Apply common sense biko
it is not common oga boss
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by kenostika(m): 8:12am On May 26, 2020
UncleJJ:

undecided
sure?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Rashman578(m): 8:15am On May 26, 2020
chycco:
baba here's a piece of advice.

any woman that you haven't pay her Dowry you don't have right over her, if e vex you go pay her bride price and have her.

And you think with attributes like this, a right minded man will pay your bride price?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by cchima: 8:17am On May 26, 2020
In relationship no one is perfect. Is a privilege and the love she has for you that she was able to tell you what went on, pls find it in your heart to forgive and forget. Who knows the next person you are to date what's her secret. Pls stop digging on something that hurts or hinder progress in relationship and concentrate on the motive of good relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by BECALMBECALM(m): 8:17am On May 26, 2020
Oga you are still thinking? What are you thinking? I strongly hate men without balls. Only God knows what you are still thinking. Break up with that thing before she kills you. Use your brain and think other important things. There are very good girls out there. Take your time and make a good choice.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by universe26(m): 8:21am On May 26, 2020
The cheater and the cheatee should be allowed to have what they already had

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other / The Multi-billion Naira Sex Industry In Lagos And Its Invisible Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.