Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

He’s Very Stingy And I am tired - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He’s Very Stingy And I am tired (72062 Views)

Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / “ladies Stop Been Stingy And Allow Guys To Suck Your Breast” – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 4:48am On May 28, 2020
Humanoid01:

Madam, I saw that. According to her, he's jobless and someone probably gave him the money. How do you feel comfortable asking someone without a steady source of income for money? You don't do that, it makes you seem like an opportunist, and that doesn't make her different from his friends she complained about. I am not saying whatever the guy did was right, but she shouldn't ignore her faults too. It seems like she's more concerned about him taking care of her than him getting a job for himself. It just looks like that's the ultimate reason for her displeasure.

No. Her only fault is being quiet for too long and voicing out at the wrong time. That's what happens when you don't address issues immediately. When you finally do, it's always the wrong timing. That birthday money she asked is not because she wanted the boy to go and steal. She was just trying to see if he would ever be willing to spend on her.

Look at it. All through their service year, he didn't spend a dime, rather, he comes to her house to eat. She might have thought, maybe he doesn't have the money. Let me support him to get.

This went on for a year (NYSC). After that, he refuses to get a job. Still not giving her money. Ok, job problem, which he can solve if he wanted, but bluntly refused to.

Then all of a sudden, he has money to spend buying drinks for his guys. Where did he get the money? Ok, someone gave him.

Can't he also get money from someone to appreciate his girlfriend once in a while? Let's try to have empathy abeg.

When someone invests emotionally in you, try to be appreciative no matter how little.

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by seguno2: 4:50am On May 28, 2020
humblemikel:
Stupid post from a stupid useless girlfriend,
What's all this hitch about birthday celebration.
Are you a baby?
I thought you asked the modafucker to invest in your education or business and he has the fu...cken money and doesn't want to help.
This girl is really childish I swear.
Mtchewwww
Imagine a graduate crying for birthday celebration and gift
Some Niger girls shaaaa
They have lost it all not knowing where their priorities lies.
Hope you realized that Love is reciprocal
You didn't tell us the part you played in his own birthday celebration.
What did you offer
Tell me, who do you really want to impress baby girl??
Social media people??
You're are a lost case.
If it's money you need, find yourself a RICH BOYFRIEND
If it's love you need, find yourself a LOVING BOYFRIEND
If it's both, find yourself the "REAL MEN"
Stop disturbing us with your FINANCIALLOVE STORY Biko.
Good night.

Did you notice that the so called boyfriend celebrated his birthday and paid for the drinks of his friends?
If he is responsible enough, he would have left something, even a little something, for the girlfriend’s birthday.
The guy is neither rich nor loving. He is not a real man. So why bother with him?
Is she not better off dumping his liability ass of a lazy youth

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Changethechain: 4:50am On May 28, 2020
Women can be very manipulative to gain sympathy...i cant say a word on this till i hear from both party....
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Richie1234: 4:53am On May 28, 2020
Bae your points are noted . You already made up hour mind to make this happen cos you said he was stingy. Simply say he lacks paddle to sail his ship through the ocean . Why sre some ladies assuming guys should provide virtually everything when dating them? Where would you expect him to send you money without a job ? He clearly told you he had no cash . Where love is concern he could desperately could rob or do something illegal to please you .
For the guy self ,How won’t you huzzle ? Instead you would be following guys around. How won’t he be thinking of his future ? If as a guy if you can’t map out what you want to do during and after nysc, and you think you are still in sch to play around , you are finished
At this point he can’t be expecting parents and uncles and brothers to take care of bills .bros if na so you no try at all .
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Alaganature(m): 4:55am On May 28, 2020
I wanted to asked how old are you, but I wouldn't want to project my philosophy into that now... But believe me you're just immature to handle relationship and situation..you broke up with a guy because of birthday..SMH

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by kakashi12(m): 5:01am On May 28, 2020
Leave the guy...your not on the same in terms of reasoning and perspectives. I think you should date a more mature guy.

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Alaganature(m): 5:02am On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:
I broke up with my boyfriend today,

I met him while I was serving, he was nice and the only friend I had, I served in a village. While we were serving he doesn’t give me much, I practically kinda fed him cause he was always in my place. He had a roommate and I didn’t. Before he gives me any money we always had issues, not like he doesn’t hv to give. He just doesn’t want to. I don’t even ask for much.

After service we continued dating, he had no job so I told him to get a teaching job he said never ever, he rather follow he’s friends up and down , I kept quite watching what his plans maybe, I hv never asked him for a dim since we finished service mid last year, got a teaching job so taking care of myself.

My birthday would be coming up, his just passed, I told him that I would be expecting some cash on my birthday. We talked today and he’s telling me he spent all he’s money for he’s birthday, that if money comes he will send but right now he has no money, placing me on the probability table, so I said u couldn’t keep the one u would send me, he said people were buying drinks and buying drinks and he couldn’t tell them to stop. Am like are u serious ? I had to remind him that my birthday is few days away and he started saying he won’t be able to send anything. I told him without him doing the needful that there is no us.

Am tired, he has no vision, No focus , no aim , he depends on his friends and it's annoying. I think about he’s future more than he does , he’s always in the present. He’s making me feel like a bad person that he would make it. I hope he makes it but the relationship is so draining and I am 100% faithful to someone with no sense of reasoning. He’s Saying I am dating someone that’s why I want to leave him. He isn’t even addressing the issue we hv on ground .

Thoughts??

When he did is birthday, how much did you support him with? and what makes you believe he was the one who spent for all the drinks he bought on his birthday? his friends might probably do all the bills just to support him.. So please think wisely before taking decision

2 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by bobluck: 5:03am On May 28, 2020
The song comes to mind.....it could have been something different....because he doesnt have money to send for your forth coming birthday he is now a disaster? Wait a minute, is he your father? You owe him an apology either now or latter. Grow up, relationship is not a burden.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by favour32(m): 5:04am On May 28, 2020
Any relationship wey una get conflicting ideas make una separate fast fast.
This one dey work go left while that one dey work go right....move on...no chemistry between una two.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by nurusystem(m): 5:04am On May 28, 2020
you have what Yoruba called "oloju kokoro" If your guy is stingy ,you want to run your guy down ,,he is not your father.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by bobluck: 5:05am On May 28, 2020
kakashi12:
Leave the guy...your not on the same in terms of reasoning and perspectives. I think you should date a more mature guy.

You mean when a guy doesnt have to give he is not mature? I think you need a doctor.

2 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 5:10am On May 28, 2020
Paxie55:

Yes!! I had an ex, though he wasn't lazy but he was very stingy and he wasn't rich then. So, I had to use my head and calculate the speed of the race I was about to take. I finally left him, since then till now, he's still not financially stable. Lol.
Nigerian girls for you , spying if he has gotten rich so that you can pretend to love him and prey on him. Leeches everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by sefce: 5:11am On May 28, 2020
when graduates uses the word 'I kinda',and cannot differentiate between 'he's and his'. anyways since its not a do or die affair, move on.but I bet you soonest that guy will become rich.I pray you don't regret.Because for now,you can't categorically classify him *stingy* since he's not having.

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Humanoid01(m): 5:11am On May 28, 2020
Nooil:

No. Her only fault is being quiet for too long and voicing out at the wrong time. That's what happens when you don't address issues immediately. When you finally do, it's always the wrong timing. That birthday money she asked is not because she wanted the boy to go and steal. She was just trying to see if he would ever be willing to spend on her.

Look at it. All through their service year, he didn't spend a dime, rather, he comes to her house to eat. She might have thought, maybe he doesn't have the money. Let me support him to get.

This went on for a year (NYSC). After that, he refuses to get a job. Still not giving her money. Ok, job problem, which he can solve if he wanted, but bluntly refused to.

Then all of a sudden, he has money to spend buying drinks for his guys. Where did he get the money? Ok, someone gave him.

Can't he also get money from someone to appreciate his girlfriend once in a while? Let's try to have empathy abeg.

When someone invests emotionally in you, try to be appreciative no matter how little.
I didn't see any part where she said she wanted to try him. You raised strong points though. In fact, you're right, you need to learn to appreciate people, no matter how little. However, you don't go about demanding things from people just because you did something for them in the past or you feel it's your right. If person wan do good, e go do good. If e nor wan do, you nor fit force am. I have to admit now, he's wrong for not giving to her even as little as possible, and she's also wrong for demanding.

If she did what she did out of love and a good will, then she shouldn't be that bothered about a repayment for the good deed. That guy is a jerk and I support her for breaking up with him, not because he refused to give her money, but because he's not serious, and he doesn't seem to have plans for himself and their future. I think there's much more to this story though.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Emmyygr8: 5:14am On May 28, 2020
Read trending news stories online and make money for yourself @ Emmanuel:https://naijapalaba.com/coronavirus-our-brain-has-been-slapped-back-to-reset-mode/#comment-8710
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 5:16am On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:
he didnt tell me when he got the money , I just knew he had money , I know him , he didn’t want me to start calculating he’s spending or tell him what to do or not do . And he never denied he didn’t either . But still he didn’t discuss with me .

don’t expect me to start asking questions and start arguments . I don’t do that. Now the money is finished n he’s telling me long story . Doesn’t want to listen to anybody.
@ the poster, I got some questions for you.
1. what state of wellbeing did you meet this your boyfriend.
2. How did the relationship start between both of you.
because is like you're not telling us something we need to know, you're only blaming him based on your submission.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Davash222(m): 5:23am On May 28, 2020
Paxie55:

Yes!! I had an ex, though he wasn't lazy but he was very stingy and he wasn't rich then. So, I had to use my head and calculate the speed of the race I was about to take. I finally left him, since then till now, he's still not financially stable. Lol.
In what way/s are you doing better than him now??
Please think thoroughly before answering my question

2 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Judybash93(m): 5:37am On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:
I should help him grow while he doesn’t take care of me , no matter how little. Am sorry I can’t do that .

He should take care of you. I thought y'all were asking for equal right?

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by buzorcharles(m): 5:37am On May 28, 2020
He is very Lucky that u dumped him. I won't wanna date u either. Working class lady but u still need a bf money for birthday.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Uzomaglovani: 5:43am On May 28, 2020
Spaceclenzy1:
Instead of Help him build himself ur here derailing a guy u said to be faithful on.. Bcoz he didn't send u money on ur birthday and u said to be working yet u didn't send him on his own birthday.... U must be an Ungratfull Human being
Abeg let me hear word jor how can you build a stingy guy? Mtcheww it quit painful when your stick to one man and he is not taking care of you assuming she is cheating she for nor worry....... listen women only build a supportive man and pray for him to be more successful,,,,,,,,,,,,, how on earth can you pray for stingy man when you know dat when the blessings manifest he won’t share or appreciate you with

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by asorodayo1: 5:52am On May 28, 2020
Call me bastard if you see any one better than the guy if you leave him . All men are the same where is the money to share with you ? He is not working yet not his fault the country situation is not encauraging it's also show that you are not yet mature if you are still celebrating birthday like a wedding party this day. Can't you use money on something better than spending money on death rembrance day? Sit him down and plan together with him not by leaving him. Throughout my dating for 5 years I didn't take my wife to eatery or buy her any tangable goods and she is still loves me the I'm look at me today happily married to her soonest I will buy her car call me on 08030642024 now for tips and way forward .
Positivechick:
I should help him grow while he doesn’t take care of me , no matter how little. Am sorry I can’t do that .
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Waper2(m): 5:54am On May 28, 2020
Do ladies like this still exists, which I could get someone like you ���
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by telemployer: 6:04am On May 28, 2020
Women are always with alots of expectations when entering relationships . I dated my husband and I never asked him money or material things , till we got married..... Not saying you should do that though.....too much begging makes one look stupid. Don't loose your diginty.

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Jones4190(m): 6:12am On May 28, 2020
if you are a lady and you don't know that :
1. beyonce brought JayZ a jet

2. Kim Kardashian brought Kanye west a farrari

3. Angelina Jolie brought Bradd pitt an island

and you are here basking your boyfriend for birthday money or recharge card, you seriously need Jesus..........

begi begi aunty

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Reucy(f): 6:17am On May 28, 2020
Girl you did right by quitting that relationship. You are a strong lady.
It baffles me really to see guys with no future ambition, no focus, zero vision but wanting to date independent ladies.

Your story is just similar to mine only in my own case I did not say yes to his relationship proposal because I saw the lazy man traits in him but we were really damn close. Dude is so damn lazy, prefers following his friends around than getting his ass down at the age of 30. Funny enough I even had to help him secure a little paying job of 50k dude refused the offer on the ground that the salary is too small. No plans for the future, ask him what he wants and see him beat about the bush.

He's just sitting tight waiting for one big money or big job to miraculously land on his laps when he's not even that Intelligent. Anyways miracles happen!

mind you we both finished service last year October and he's a very nice person.

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by legionISproteus: 6:27am On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:

I met him while I was serving, he was nice and the only friend I had, I served in a village. While we were serving he doesn’t give me much, I practically kinda fed him cause he was always in my place. He had a roommate and I didn’t. Before he gives me any money we always had issues, not like he doesn’t hv to give. He just doesn’t want to. I don’t even ask for much.

After service we continued dating, he had no job so I told him to get a teaching job he said never ever, he rather follow he’s friends up and down , I kept quite watching what his plans maybe, I hv never asked him for a dim since we finished service mid last year, got a teaching job so taking care of myself.

My birthday would be coming up, his just passed, I told him that I would be expecting some cash on my birthday. We talked today and he’s telling me he spent all he’s money for he’s birthday, that if money comes he will send but right now he has no money, placing me on the probability table, so I said u couldn’t keep the one u would send me, he said people were buying drinks and buying drinks and he couldn’t tell them to stop. Am like are u serious ? I had to remind him that my birthday is few days away and he started saying he won’t be able to send anything. I told him without him doing the needful that there is no us.

Am tired, he has no vision, No focus , no aim , he depends on his friends and it's annoying. I think about he’s future more than he does , he’s always in the present. He’s making me feel like a bad person that he would make it. I hope he makes it but the relationship is so draining and I am 100% faithful to someone with no sense of reasoning. He’s Saying I am dating someone that’s why I want to leave him. He isn’t even addressing the issue we hv on ground .

Thoughts??
Your NYSC subscription has expired. Thank you for serving your fatherland

2 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by adisababa1234: 6:30am On May 28, 2020
Misplaced priority
Birthday ma foot
You ma what are your plans for life?
As per that relationship u both are heading to lagoon
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by murphyung(m): 6:32am On May 28, 2020
How much exactly do you have in mind to get from him for your birthday?
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by tetula123(m): 6:33am On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:

Thoughts??
No guys stingy you just were not worth His spending on.
Plus you are selfish, you didn’t get him anything on his birthday and had the guts to remind him to get you something( you get mind sha)
Plus so the guy no gree work for school hence ge doesn’t have ambition. You knew this from your house and you working in a school with an income with less than 40k you think you have ambition( this is where your problem starts from).
The reason you broke up with him is simple, he didn’t give you birthday money. Stop trying to make yourself feel good by adding he’s lazy. Trust me chat that guy in a few months time then give us feedback.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Paxie55: 6:34am On May 28, 2020
Davash222:

In what way/s are you doing better than him now??
Please think thoroughly before answering my question
Why you wan know?
He's broke do you want to sort him out?
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Paxie55: 6:36am On May 28, 2020
onyechez:
Nigerian girls for you , spying if he has gotten rich so that you can pretend to love him and prey on him. Leeches everywhere.
Lol. Please, stfu.
How many of you Nigerian idiotic men even have money? Even op fed her ex, I'm sure a woman is still feeding your broke ass.

Don't go and hustle, keep looking for who will feed and suffer with you.

Lazy ineptitude excuse of a man.

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by tetula123(m): 6:36am On May 28, 2020
Reucy:
Girl you did right by quitting that relationship. You are a strong lady.
It baffles me really to see guys with no future ambition, no focus, zero vision but wanting to date independent ladies.

Your story is just similar to mine only in my own case I did not say yes to his relationship proposal because I saw the lazy man traits in him but we were really damn close. Dude is so damn lazy, prefers following his friends around than getting his ass down at the age of 30. Funny enough I even had to help him secure a little paying job of 50k dude refused the offer on the ground that the salary is too small. No plans for the future, ask him what he wants and see him beat about the bush.

He's just sitting tight waiting for one big money or big job to miraculously land on his laps when he's not even that Intelligent. Anyways miracles happen!

mind you we both finished service last year October and he's a very nice person.
but how do you know someone who’s lazy? Educate me. It appears girls are never lazy just guys.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply)

Curviest African Women / Christmas Gift: Lady Gets N2 Million After Posting This On Social Media / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.