Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

He’s Very Stingy And I am tired - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He’s Very Stingy And I am tired (72156 Views)

Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / “ladies Stop Been Stingy And Allow Guys To Suck Your Breast” – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by nora2018(m): 3:16am On May 28, 2020
When has feeding become a big deal that she makes it a national anthem here, sincerely its not a big deal some corpers will gladly feed you with joy never will they see it as a big deal? Did she donate her left kidney to feel so self entitled then i will call that a very big deal..... She needs to answer this question please "" what did you give him during his birthday "?

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Paxie55: 3:18am On May 28, 2020
OdenKelechi:

So lowkey you're happy he's still not financially stable abi?
Wetin concern me with that? grin
When his luck shines, he should enjoy. grin

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 3:20am On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:
I don’t know I’m kinda Emotionally num .

Please, kill any thought of going back to him. No guy can ever be stingy with a girl he loves. They will always try their best to give something, no matter how little. A guy that loves you will even borrow money from his friend just to treat you right.

If he is not spending on you, you mean nothing to him. You're just a means to an end. Probably not his taste. When he finds someone else he fancies, he will leave you without thinking twice.

Don't waste your time and effort investing emotionally on someone that doesn't have you in mind. It will end in tears.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 3:22am On May 28, 2020
nora2018:
When has feeding become a big deal that she makes it a national anthem here, sincerely its not a big deal some corpers will gladly feed with joy never will they see it as a big deal? Did she donate her left kidney to feel so self entitled then i will call that a very big deal..... She needs to answer this question please "" what did you give him during his birthday "?

Lol, what's the big deal in feeding. How many people did you feed during the lockdown. Hope you know it's money she used in buying the foodstuff? She is not a farmer.

2 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by onegb(m): 3:24am On May 28, 2020
ahhhaa
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by nora2018(m): 3:24am On May 28, 2020
Nooil:

Lol, what's the big deal in feeding. How many people did you feed during the lockdown. Hope you know it's money she used in buying the foodstuff? She is not a farmer.
you made reference to her nysc days not this lock down era, they seasons are far apart Nigerian government cant feed its citizens during lockdown talk more of....
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 3:32am On May 28, 2020
nora2018:
you made reference to her nysc days not this lock down era, they seasons are far apart Nigerian government cant feed its citizens during lockdown talk more of....

Go and check when she said she finished NYSC
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by ifihearam: 3:33am On May 28, 2020
Nooil:

Please, kill any thoughts of going back to him. No guy can ever be stingy with a girl he loves. They will always try their best to give something, no matter how little. A guy that loves you will even borrow money from his friend just to treat you right.

If he is not spending on you, you mean nothing to him. You're just a means to an end. Probably not his taste. When he finds someone else he fancies, he will leave you without thinking twice.

Don't waste your time and effort investing emotionally on someone that doesn't have you in mind. It will end in tears.

And what will a girl like you bring to the table? Girls like you are insatiable. No matter what a man does for you won’t be enough, you see a man like a poverty eradication scheme and the highest bidder takes the cake. pussy is all you have to offer unfortunately

5 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by nora2018(m): 3:37am On May 28, 2020
Nooil:

Go and check when she said she finished NYSC
how is that my business? abeg she should answer this question o jare!!! "In robosman voice of wazobia fm " what did she do for him during his birthday "?
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 3:38am On May 28, 2020
ifihearam:

And what will a girl like you bring to the table? Girls like you are insatiable. No matter what a man does for you won’t be enough, you see a man like a poverty eradication scheme and the highest bidder takes the cake. pussy is all you have to offer unfortunately

Please shut up with this stale line already. Aren't you guys tired of using it? Don't you guys even feel ashamed using it?

Everywhere I turn, I see emasculated men looking for women to build them. Aren't you guys ashamed? You can't even be half the man your father was. Tueh!

Everytime what do we bring to the table. These days, women are the table. Look around and see for yourself. You don't have to be intentionally blind.

Women are going all out, getting the jobs and gigs while you guys sit at home playing bet nja and masturbating. Then you console yourself saying women use bottom power to get the jobs.

Shameless! Is what we call men like you.

7 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Pzpropertylimit(m): 3:38am On May 28, 2020
Dear , women see the future of man more than a man . If he is driving u into the bush , pull back oooo Love remains blind until u take the marriage medicine .

No fall for this mugu ooooo, u may end up being a man and a wife at home .
I hate it when a young graduated and join the click of friends that don't think and work for the future . All they think is pussy and drinks .
My sister run !
If he turns Good tomorrow for him , u have no regret saving ur self and if it turns otherwise , same thing

4 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by nora2018(m): 3:40am On May 28, 2020
ifihearam:

do you know i love u, cos over sense dey worry you.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 3:40am On May 28, 2020
[quote author=ifihearam post=90034354]
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Tushed: 3:40am On May 28, 2020
The fact that he is idle is my major concern here...I attach a lot o to importance to getting busy doing something, even if it is selling pure water.

Be that as it may, he mayn't have to give you, but I noticed he spent money on his own birthday. So if he truly loves you, he should have endeavour to get you a gift on your own day because ladies attach a lot of importance to such gesture.

Good guys are very difficult to come by nowadays. So I advice you to sit him down and trash the issues with him before taking final decision to quit. I urge you to work on you grammar too.

I wish you success.

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 3:41am On May 28, 2020
nora2018:
do you know i love u, cos over sense dey worry you.

Please love him. I've already predicted the future of bold homosexuality for most Nigerian men. I won't be surprised.

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by divine2288: 3:43am On May 28, 2020
You just told us your own part of the story... I wish we heard his too... Anyways, go and watch acrimony
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 3:44am On May 28, 2020
nora2018:
how is that my business? abeg she should answer this question o jare!!! "In robosman voice of wazobia fm " what did she do for him during his birthday "?

Did you ask her and she didn't respond?
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by nora2018(m): 3:44am On May 28, 2020
[quote author=Nooil post=90034409]

Please love him. I've already predicted the future of bold homosexuality for most Nigerian men. I won't be surprised.[/quote) lol nne na crime to love my follow gee now again? homosexuality kee abeg my yansh is covered with the blood
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by nora2018(m): 3:49am On May 28, 2020
Nooil:

Did you ask her and she didn't respond?
wetin concern me? can you please help me ask her what she gave her lovely bf during his birthday its my bone of contention here

3 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 3:52am On May 28, 2020
nora2018:
wetin concern me? can you please help me ask her what she gave her lovely bf during his birthday its my bone of contention here

Don't be a coward. Go and do the asking yourself.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by nora2018(m): 3:54am On May 28, 2020
Dont be sausy just ask her for me u hear is that too hard for you my nne
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by golddare: 3:55am On May 28, 2020
Your egungun is about to enter Express and you are not ready to listen to the good advise nairalanders have given you today.
Run!
Focus on how to develop yourself.
Last last, this guy will leave you.
Run!.

2 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Uglyjuly(m): 4:04am On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:
I broke up with my boyfriend today,

I met him while I was serving, he was nice and the only friend I had, I served in a village. While we were serving he doesn’t give me much, I practically kinda fed him cause he was always in my place. He had a roommate and I didn’t. Before he gives me any money we always had issues, not like he doesn’t hv to give. He just doesn’t want to. I don’t even ask for much.

After service we continued dating, he had no job so I told him to get a teaching job he said never ever, he rather follow he’s friends up and down , I kept quite watching what his plans maybe, I hv never asked him for a dim since we finished service mid last year, got a teaching job so taking care of myself.

My birthday would be coming up, his just passed, I told him that I would be expecting some cash on my birthday. We talked today and he’s telling me he spent all he’s money for he’s birthday, that if money comes he will send but right now he has no money, placing me on the probability table, so I said u couldn’t keep the one u would send me, he said people were buying drinks and buying drinks and he couldn’t tell them to stop. Am like are u serious ? I had to remind him that my birthday is few days away and he started saying he won’t be able to send anything. I told him without him doing the needful that there is no us.

Am tired, he has no vision, No focus , no aim , he depends on his friends and it's annoying. I think about he’s future more than he does , he’s always in the present. He’s making me feel like a bad person that he would make it. I hope he makes it but the relationship is so draining and I am 100% faithful to someone with no sense of reasoning. He’s Saying I am dating someone that’s why I want to leave him. He isn’t even addressing the issue we hv on ground .

Thoughts??

At the first place, the relationship was not meant to hold any water. Just look at the scenario you both met, somehow like an isolation setting. It's good you took that decision to end the relationship. Now it's time to move on. Explore with sense this time and pray for the best.

Be strong
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by YorubaKing: 4:12am On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:
I should help him grow while he doesn’t take care of me , no matter how little. Am sorry I can’t do that .

Craze dey ur head... Thunder fire you, I swear!

Wetin you give am for him birthday na? angry

2 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Heterodox(m): 4:19am On May 28, 2020
Ishilove:

Everywhere I turn there is bad grammar. It is getting to me
lol...this woman
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by tbliss22(m): 4:22am On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:

I met him while I was serving, he was nice and the only friend I had, I served in a village. While we were serving he doesn’t give me much, I practically kinda fed him cause he was always in my place. He had a roommate and I didn’t. Before he gives me any money we always had issues, not like he doesn’t hv to give. He just doesn’t want to. I don’t even ask for much.

After service we continued dating, he had no job so I told him to get a teaching job he said never ever, he rather follow he’s friends up and down , I kept quite watching what his plans maybe, I hv never asked him for a dim since we finished service mid last year, got a teaching job so taking care of myself.

My birthday would be coming up, his just passed, I told him that I would be expecting some cash on my birthday. We talked today and he’s telling me he spent all he’s money for he’s birthday, that if money comes he will send but right now he has no money, placing me on the probability table, so I said u couldn’t keep the one u would send me, he said people were buying drinks and buying drinks and he couldn’t tell them to stop. Am like are u serious ? I had to remind him that my birthday is few days away and he started saying he won’t be able to send anything. I told him without him doing the needful that there is no us.

Am tired, he has no vision, No focus , no aim , he depends on his friends and it's annoying. I think about he’s future more than he does , he’s always in the present. He’s making me feel like a bad person that he would make it. I hope he makes it but the relationship is so draining and I am 100% faithful to someone with no sense of reasoning. He’s Saying I am dating someone that’s why I want to leave him. He isn’t even addressing the issue we hv on ground .

Thoughts??

Babes, I will assume you left because he lacks future ambition not because he's stingy. You don't need to have any regret taking this decision. First try and concentrate more on yourself and ensure you are financially independent.

No time to check time my dear, you will be fine.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Humanoid01(m): 4:25am On May 28, 2020
Nooil:

Is it that you guys didn't see where the said bf spent money buying drinks for his friends? Where did he get the money from? You people should stop supporting wickedness.
Madam, I saw that. According to her, he's jobless and someone probably gave him the money. How do you feel comfortable asking someone without a steady source of income for money? You don't do that, it makes you seem like an opportunist, and that doesn't make her different from his friends she complained about. I am not saying whatever the guy did was right, but she shouldn't ignore her faults too. It seems like she's more concerned about him taking care of her than him getting a job for himself. It just looks like that's the ultimate reason for her displeasure.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Hoephase: 4:28am On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:
nope , he does not do jack for me , not a single thing . This is the first time since almost a year I am asking him for money. He has chosen not to give , n I hv chosen to break up and focus on myself continue paying my bills without him .

You broke up with him because he didn't have money to give?

If your dad had given you you would never have been in a position to ask him, so when are you doing to stop talking to your parents for failing to take care of your financial needs?

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Hoephase: 4:31am On May 28, 2020
YorubaKing:

Craze dey ur head... Thunder fire you, I swear!

Wetin you give am for him birthday na? angry

Don't mind Nigerian girls t*t* is the only thing most of them bring to a relationship.

They are always after themselves.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by purplecoco(f): 4:31am On May 28, 2020
Nooil:

Please, kill any thought of going back to him. No guy can ever be stingy with a girl he loves. They will always try their best to give something, no matter how little. A guy that loves you will even borrow money from his friend just to treat you right.

That’s right sis

2 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Hoephase: 4:33am On May 28, 2020
nora2018:

They will never answer that.

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by TPound(m): 4:37am On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:

Thoughts??

You're dating a big baby

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today / Kenyan President Uhuru Bans Sex For 6 Months To Prevent Coronavirus Spread / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.