Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

He’s Very Stingy And I am tired - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He’s Very Stingy And I am tired (72049 Views)

Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / “ladies Stop Been Stingy And Allow Guys To Suck Your Breast” – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Tirips(f): 8:55am On May 28, 2020
Mypeople2:
You won't be bored when you say yes to that dude in your area asking you for a relationship. You better say yes now before the guy looks for another babe
He's free.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Mypeople2(m): 8:57am On May 28, 2020
BabaJoe001:

That's not the point bro . Why would you have a Girlfriend, and not give her a dime. According to what the girl said . It belittle a Man when all what he does is Sex. And nothing more. Forget this Bants that Girls like money , wetin. Make them like again ? Your dick? So you can call them Asewo. Everyone loves money. We guys can do anything for � we can cheat on our babe for money. So what's the troll about. If you get money u no go dey reason all these things. Imagine having a gf, you don't spend a dime and you want to be having sex Everytime, does that even make any sense. Abi na so you self dey do Brother? Well I trust you. I know you take care of your woman well.. my Fiancee is a beautiful Lawyer she collects 300k per month, I collect 140k , but courtesy demand I should do my duty. Because of the Love I show her, she always gives me loan anytime.and have lost counts of the amount she has given me personally. She assisted me in securing the land I bought .. 2million Naira. Imagine the amount she would had Contributed. And have started spending on her before she told me her salary .. And she is trying in terms of Loving. Treat your woman right. It's a Pride as a Man.
Truly I agree with you .You mustn't have much .The little you have can be shared.I used to wonder when babes say their guys don't give them money when they have.Is it possible when she is number 1?
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Mypeople2(m): 9:00am On May 28, 2020
Tirips:

He's free.
I know you will say that .But I don't have you to be bored .See,relationship is not all about sex and money .Most times, it is to kill boredom
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by GreatestA1(m): 9:01am On May 28, 2020
Humanoid01:

What exactly is the problem? Is it that he doesn't take care of you or that he's not serious about getting a job?
LOL. This babe is playing smart but she isn't really. The meat of her rant is that she wants the boy to cater for her. She wants him to start working, so that he can be sending her money. Money for her is the main reason.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 9:02am On May 28, 2020
Theundertaker:
which nonsense role , omo the babe try . If she’s relaxed about he’s present ways then she does not love him. No woman will comfortable in such dilemma
Woman ?? Where you see woman? undecided
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Tirips(f): 9:03am On May 28, 2020
Mypeople2:
I know you will say that .But I don't have you to be bored .See,relationship is not all about sex and money .Most times, it is to kill boredom
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 9:04am On May 28, 2020
airminem:
"Dont every settle with an insecured man ever" grin
"Never settle with an insecure Lady, Never" undecided
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by BLEBLEDINHO(m): 9:06am On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:
I broke up with my boyfriend today,

I met him while I was serving, he was nice and the only friend I had, I served in a village. While we were serving he doesn’t give me much, I practically kinda fed him cause he was always in my place. He had a roommate and I didn’t. Before he gives me any money we always had issues, not like he doesn’t hv to give. He just doesn’t want to. I don’t even ask for much.

After service we continued dating, he had no job so I told him to get a teaching job he said never ever, he rather follow he’s friends up and down , I kept quite watching what his plans maybe, I hv never asked him for a dim since we finished service mid last year, got a teaching job so taking care of myself.

My birthday would be coming up, his just passed, I told him that I would be expecting some cash on my birthday. We talked today and he’s telling me he spent all he’s money for he’s birthday, that if money comes he will send but right now he has no money, placing me on the probability table, so I said u couldn’t keep the one u would send me, he said people were buying drinks and buying drinks and he couldn’t tell them to stop. Am like are u serious ? I had to remind him that my birthday is few days away and he started saying he won’t be able to send anything. I told him without him doing the needful that there is no us.

Am tired, he has no vision, No focus , no aim , he depends on his friends and it's annoying. I think about he’s future more than he does , he’s always in the present. He’s making me feel like a bad person that he would make it. I hope he makes it but the relationship is so draining and I am 100% faithful to someone with no sense of reasoning. He’s Saying I am dating someone that’s why I want to leave him. He isn’t even addressing the issue we hv on ground .

Thoughts??

it's not easy after NYSC Sis, sometimes we made a mistake by getting teaching job and the likes, private teaching job good for u ladies but not for guys, once u got that job u won't be able to think much about what next, the guy might not discuss his plan with you because of one thing or d other, just follow your mind, God will help u
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by quietmagic582: 9:06am On May 28, 2020
Did she force her to cook for him or mandatory she must feed him by force? Which law says you must marry any girl that cares for you, do you know how many men's that have make huge sacrifice on a girl, which the girl later end up dumping them to start life with someone else, all she did is her free will no one forcing her to cook, you should have pick a better point to justify him, rather the feeding aspect, Haba lets not be too sentiment on relationship matters
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 9:07am On May 28, 2020
Stefenijoan002:
When I look at most comment here I know is not from the real men but all those boys thinking they've grown up ! Men will always be men n boys we always b boys !and worst is they're still eating their mother's food as such it has becloud their sense of reasoning !which any of you here would allow your sister to be in this kind of relationship where the guy practically does nothing but prefer to follow his friends around like is future depends on then !plz dearie don't listen to some of the noise most of them made all in the name of I must comment by displaying their stupidity n ignorance I must commend u you did the right thing by breaking up with him coz he's not serious about his life !i advice u settle down n look for one who has future ambition for himself n don't rush it trust me you'll be fine .
How old are you??
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by chinazaJoshua: 9:08am On May 28, 2020
Can we link-up?, looking for a focused lady.
Chat me up via +2349091774327
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by chigoizie7(m): 9:09am On May 28, 2020
Funmmyastic:

She have a job.

Then take care of your needs,

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 9:12am On May 28, 2020
Lamanii22:

Gestures matter in a relationship... A gift from someone you love gives you some kind of feeling... You lots are just blinded by redpolls and shii, you cannot comprehend a girl's sentence....
Seun should Introduce 'vioice note' on Nairaland!!
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by BABANGBALI: 9:13am On May 28, 2020
Stefenijoan002:
[s]When I look at most comment here I know is not from the real men but all those boys thinking they've grown up ! Men will always be men n boys we always b boys !and worst is they're still eating their mother's food as such it has becloud their sense of reasoning !which any of you here would allow your sister to be in this kind of relationship where the guy practically does nothing but prefer to follow his friends around like is future depends on then !plz dearie don't listen to some of the noise most of them made all in the name of I must comment by displaying their stupidity n ignorance I must commend u you did the right thing by breaking up with him coz he's not serious about his life !i advice u settle down n look for one who has future ambition for himself n don't rush it trust me you'll be fine[/s] .
trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 9:14am On May 28, 2020
Paxie55:

Yes naw, a woman is never Broke, can't say same for whoever that says he's a man. tongue

Imo
Woman?? You mean a girl?
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 9:15am On May 28, 2020
Lordspicy:
Women, children and pets are loved unconditionally.
A man is loved on the basis of what he can provide. It’s a sad life
Conditional loves undecided
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by nairaland0753: 9:16am On May 28, 2020
Paxie55:

Awww. Learnt alot. This summarises the statement that says "A guy that is stingy to you doesn't love you" . Men are natural providers for the ones they love, but when they do not love you, they try hoarding things from you. Thank God your sister ended up well.

That's why I beileve that staying with a visionless and unfocused my is an egregious example of low self esteem.

Thank you too for reading through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 9:19am On May 28, 2020
Stefenijoan002:
actually u should be ashamed of yourself coz is your mate that are spending on their babes n you won't hear fim from them that they're doing such .rather you come here to rant liability .don't you know as you're now you're a liability yourself or no one has told you !go n hustle so u don't go n spend on ur babe n go back home to calculate how you spent n label her as liability . from ur write I sensed u aren't OK at all .
It is better if he invest in a business or spend that money on the less privileged! undecided
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by BREYZ: 9:25am On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:

I met him while I was serving, he was nice and the only friend I had, I served in a village. While we were serving he doesn’t give me much, I practically kinda fed him cause he was always in my place. He had a roommate and I didn’t. Before he gives me any money we always had issues, not like he doesn’t hv to give. He just doesn’t want to. I don’t even ask for much.

After service we continued dating, he had no job so I told him to get a teaching job he said never ever, he rather follow he’s friends up and down , I kept quite watching what his plans maybe, I hv never asked him for a dim since we finished service mid last year, got a teaching job so taking care of myself.

My birthday would be coming up, his just passed, I told him that I would be expecting some cash on my birthday. We talked today and he’s telling me he spent all he’s money for he’s birthday, that if money comes he will send but right now he has no money, placing me on the probability table, so I said u couldn’t keep the one u would send me, he said people were buying drinks and buying drinks and he couldn’t tell them to stop. Am like are u serious ? I had to remind him that my birthday is few days away and he started saying he won’t be able to send anything. I told him without him doing the needful that there is no us.

Am tired, he has no vision, No focus , no aim , he depends on his friends and it's annoying. I think about he’s future more than he does , he’s always in the present. He’s making me feel like a bad person that he would make it. I hope he makes it but the relationship is so draining and I am 100% faithful to someone with no sense of reasoning. He’s Saying I am dating someone that’s why I want to leave him. He isn’t even addressing the issue we hv on ground .

Thoughts??

How did you know he has no vision, no focus and no aim?
You see, all I can deduct from all you've written is that he doesn't give you money & not about vision, focus or aim here because I am confident that if he gives you money as you've wanted you won't come here to open this trend neither will you complain as the money will be coming whenever we want. A man with money doesn't mean he has vision or aim, we have so many of them all over the world it's just because sometimes fortune decided to smile on them or perhaps inherited.
I went through your write up and I can tell you that your boyfriend is lost which could be as a result of Peer Pressure, seeing what friends are doing and what to do same and that is why he always want to follow friends, some guys are like that and that is why you need to perform your duties well as a girlfriend, you help him find himself & not leave with the excuse that he's stingy, all guys aren't the same rather try and know your boyfriend more, your attitude, care towards him can make him have a rethink, show him you understand his predicament and draw him closer to yourself instead of making unnecessary demands when you know he's still trying to gain balance, this isn't your last birthday and you shouldn't make it a big deal and this isn't the time for you to say you fed him this or that. The truth is that both of you have a problem and instead of admitting and working on it you are bringing up excuses to walk away, who told you walking away is the best option? If you expect to find a perfect guy who will give you money for your birthday and is focused, has vision and aim then keep searching. But I will advise you you get to work more on your boyfriend and forget about what some feminists here are feeding you with, some of them have worst relationships but won't tell you.

I wish you Goodluck as youve made the decision best for you.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 9:28am On May 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lolz. He's obviously stingy and selfish. Yes men with money give less stories.

The way you are so involved in these matter ehn! one wuld think you practically lived with OP & her boyfriend during the span of there r/ship grin
I don't just see how a guy wuld date a naija gurl and not spend, grin except she is OBO .. however no matter what a man do in a woman's life, it ends with "what did he do sef".
Even the rich guys that gives less stories .... how do gurls pay dem back, when the guys av financial crisis ..they are better men buh there love life is not worth an envy o ! no thanks 2 Wumen
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by kikelomojessy(f): 9:33am On May 28, 2020
Theundertaker:
A man who truly loves you would know the right thing to do

Modified : men before commenting, ask urself , would I want my sister to date such a person .

End of topic.
You have said it all.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by SweetCunt97(f): 9:35am On May 28, 2020
youwanbanme:

The way you are so involved in these matter ehn! one wuld think you practically lived with OP & her boyfriend during the span of there r/ship grin
I don't just see how a guy wuld date a naija gurl and not spend, grin except she is OBO .. however no matter what a man do in a woman's life, it ends with "what did he do sef".
Even the rich guys that gives less stories .... how do gurls pay dem back, when the guys av financial crisis ..they are better men buh there love life is not worth an envy o ! no thanks 2 Wumen
You'd be surprised. I've dated Broke men and know what d Op is talking about.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:36am On May 28, 2020
You are the cause of your problem
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by IKWUJOE(m): 9:37am On May 28, 2020
Try and understand something. There is no better guy outside. Two of u can build everything together. Ask d guy his plan for his life and the relationship. Don't just breakup with him. If u really love him, try and make him reason and understand with u. Help d guy my sister

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by odinga1of: 9:37am On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:

Thoughts??

I know your boyfriend OP, he is from Delta State. And you currently work in Rivers State.

And your boyfriend schooled in the North.

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by simeotexy: 9:37am On May 28, 2020
Lamanii22:
A boyfriend has to be a giver.... What's now the essence of dating you when you cannot even give... You'd find somebody better my dear...
ABI girlfriend no supposed be giver.....u girl with entitlement mentality..I pity guys who kill and spend too much on women cos d only thing dey can offer is sex..
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 9:41am On May 28, 2020
I've got a different take on this matter. I wonder how a full-grown graduate (miss poster) will be typing "He's" repeatedly, when she means "His" and writing "Am tired" (which is totally incomplete English) instead of "I am tired."
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by annyz: 9:44am On May 28, 2020
Ladylite:

Wow, you have really suffered.
But are you sure you don't have low self esteem?

For you to cope and continue with a burden of a man, with a man who is proud enough not to hustle.

Babe, you should really study more books on relationship so you know that you are not in one, you are in a disaster waiting to happen.

Don't waste your time. Walk away, he may blow later or become rich... It does not matter. Go and watch the movie ACRIMONY... Then you will receive sense.

You are in a relationship with Covid19 in human form. Pls have self respect enough to leave and stay single till you meet a man that complements you.

Please leave him as fast as you can based on below reasons.

1: I expected you to have been invited by him during his birthday if he is serious about you.
2: He has money to spend for his birthday but never considered giving you for yours to prove being the man.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Pwhitelaw(m): 9:52am On May 28, 2020
You made us understand this guy is not working and you are expecting him to magic some cash to you.You can break up on the grounds that he is not serious following friends up and down without a vision but if it's simply because he was unable to send you cash for your birthday my sister just take it easy and how much did you send to him on his birthday at least you are working .
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by TemmyT002(m): 9:54am On May 28, 2020
Both of you are not well
Him for being stingy, and you for dating someone like him in the first place.

The biggest lie being told right now is "I love you."
I know you say it to each other daily but look now, una don breakup.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 9:57am On May 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You'd be surprised. I've dated Broke men and know what d Op is talking about.

Am not doubting that, imagine asking regina to share her experience compared to ned .. so we all know what OP is talking about.
My concern is these rich guys with lil or no story .. how do gurls repay dem when the gifts & credit transfer stops for awhile.

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Positivechick: 9:58am On May 28, 2020
odinga1of:

I know your boyfriend OP, he is from Delta State. And you currently work in Rivers State.

And your boyfriend schooled in the North.
hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Christmas Gift: Lady Gets N2 Million After Posting This On Social Media / Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.