Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

He’s Very Stingy And I am tired - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He’s Very Stingy And I am tired (72038 Views)

Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / “ladies Stop Been Stingy And Allow Guys To Suck Your Breast” – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by kalex0(m): 10:24am On May 28, 2020
nora2018:
i had friends who co-sponsored all the drinks my invitees drank in my last birthday, funny enough till date nobody knew i never paid a dime for those drinks they made it seem as if i did it all by myself. people of nairaland help me tell her to answer this very simple question "what did you give him during his birthday �?

They won't reply this

I wish everyone can implore my tactics

You won't take their words serious

*sipping my 301*

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Genset: 10:25am On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:
ungrateful that what ?

Babe, if all u have written here is the truth, let that man go. Use the money u want to invest in him to buy human hair, good cream and soap, buy clothes that will fit ur body really well and a reasonable provider man will come. Men are moved by what they see. Watch the movie 'Acrimony' and 'sheraseven 1' on YouTube.

Sincerely,
From a once bitten sister.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by kalex0(m): 10:27am On May 28, 2020
Nooil:

I'm not a double standard person. I always sing it to the ears of my brother not to be stingy to his gf. I will do same to my son when I birth him. My own is, identify girl wey get sense, and is concerned about your future.

We are still on the same track.

Supposing the guy sent the money to her to celebrate that birthday, will she co.e here to say the guy is lazy and doesn't have a vision bla bla bla?

Answer my question
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Humanoid01(m): 10:27am On May 28, 2020
Nooil:

When someone helps you get a job and demands for your first salary or 50 percent, that is demanding for repayment.
That is based on a previous agreement. If it's not, then it surely isn't different from asking for appreciation. So what exactly is the difference between repayment and appreciation?
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by kalex0(m): 10:28am On May 28, 2020
Genset:

Babe, if all u have written here is the truth, let that man go. Use the money u want to invest in him to buy human hair, good cream and soap, buy clothes that will fit ur body really well and a reasonable provider man will come. Men are moved by what they see. Watch the movie 'Acrimony' and 'sheraseven 1' on YouTube.

Sincerely,
From a once bitten sister.

A provider will come
What will she bring to the table
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 10:29am On May 28, 2020
abba74:
I was once into such stupid relationship, I was new in town,putting up with friends,
This man came to me,after all the bla bla we started,,,some other person brought oranges for me,and he mounted on them.
lost my dad the following day,he saw it online,he called asking "how is your dad doing".
After all this he kept the normal friendship calling,what upset me most,was the day he called asking about my parents
,I BARRED HIM.

This one was definitely mentally ill.

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 10:31am On May 28, 2020
Humanoid01:

That is based on a previous agreement. If it's not, then it surely isn't different from asking for appreciation. So what exactly is the difference between repayment and appreciation?

That is what is called repayment. You shouldn't even remind someone to appreciate you. They should know to do it. But in case they are daft, you should call their attention to it. Not because you've done something for them, but because both of you are emotionally investing in a relationship and should appreciate each other's effort.

2 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by nora2018(m): 10:31am On May 28, 2020
kalex0:

They won't reply this

I wish everyone can implore my tactics

You won't take their words serious

*sipping my 301*
boss pass me a tumbler now i wanna sip 301 too while u offload your tactics am interested

2 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 10:33am On May 28, 2020
kalex0:

We are still on the same track.

Supposing the guy sent the money to her to celebrate that birthday, will she co.e here to say the guy is lazy and doesn't have a vision bla bla bla?

Answer my question

It's called bandwagon effect. Some women don't complain about their cheating husband unless he is stingy, who am I to judge? I'm not a seer to know if she will come or not.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 10:36am On May 28, 2020
kalex0:

Then it shouldn't be a big deal

When she din give him anything on his birthday, did u c him open a thread or started ranting...

A guy owes u nothing

A guy who owes you nothing is the one not in a relationship with you. If you want to owe me nothing, then don't disturb my peace. Stay on your own. How difficult is that to understand? Well, I don't blame you guys, its ladies that will be accepting relationship instead of focusing on themselves and earning money I blame. You think being in a relationship is play date?

3 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Humanoid01(m): 10:37am On May 28, 2020
Nooil:

That is what is called repayment. You shouldn't even remind someone to appreciate you. They should know to do it. But in case they are daft, you should call their attention to it. Not because you've done something for them, but because both of you are emotionally investing in a relationship and should appreciate each other's effort.
This raises a question:
What is more important in a relationship?
Finance or faithfulness?
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 10:37am On May 28, 2020
kalex0:

Why make ur comment based on what she reported?

Y dint u wait to hear from the other party before placing a judgment??

Chief judge I salute you maam

Oh please, I would love to hear from the other party. Do well to setup a meeting

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Shugargal(f): 10:38am On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:
nope , he does not do jack for me , not a single thing . This is the first time since almost a year I am asking him for money. He has chosen not to give , n I hv chosen to break up and focus on myself continue paying my bills without him .
It's better you move on jare. he can't continue to lick pussy without paying for it. I pity you women wey they give una pussy to all this shit guys. mtwww. hustle yourself and forget about guys. they gat nothing to offer except to bang your juicy pussy. smiles.

3 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 10:39am On May 28, 2020
Humanoid01:

This raises a question:
What is more important in a relationship?
Finance or faithfulness?

Obviously faithfulness. But woe unto a woman that gets a stingy man, for she shall live her days in bitterness.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by kalex0(m): 10:39am On May 28, 2020
Nooil:

A guy who owes you nothing is the one not in a relationship with you. If you want to owe me nothing, then don't disturb my peace. Stay on your own. How difficult is that to understand? Well, I don't blame you guys, its ladies that will be accepting relationship instead of focusing on themselves and earning money I blame. You think being in a relationship is play date?

Since u are working, I will give u from my own will not u making it a mandatory

Ok?!!!!!!
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by kalex0(m): 10:40am On May 28, 2020
Nooil:

Oh please, I would love to hear from the other party. Do well to setup a meeting

Y dint u wait for the meeting to take place b4 passing a judgment?

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 10:40am On May 28, 2020
kalex0:

cheesy

If u know how I play my games ehn, u won't be here saying rubbish

Leeches everywhere

Is it bet nja? Cos I know that's the only game you can play, and last last ticket go still cut.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by kalex0(m): 10:41am On May 28, 2020
Nooil:

It's called bandwagon effect. Some women don't complain about their cheating husband unless he is stingy, who am I to judge? I'm not a seer to know if she will come or not.

Did u just say who are you to judge but u v done the needful already

Lol

Let me continue sipping my drink
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 10:42am On May 28, 2020
kalex0:

Did u just say who are you to judge but u v done the needful already

Lol

Let me continue sipping my drink

Yeah, continue sipping your drink because you have nothing else to type. Lazybones.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by kalex0(m): 10:43am On May 28, 2020
Nooil:

No. Her only fault is being quiet for too long and voicing out at the wrong time. That's what happens when you don't address issues immediately. When you finally do, it's always the wrong timing. That birthday money she asked is not because she wanted the boy to go and steal. She was just trying to see if he would ever be willing to spend on her.

Look at it. All through their service year, he didn't spend a dime, rather, he comes to her house to eat. She might have thought, maybe he doesn't have the money. Let me support him to get.

This went on for a year (NYSC). After that, he refuses to get a job. Still not giving her money. Ok, job problem, which he can solve if he wanted, but bluntly refused to.

Then all of a sudden, he has money to spend buying drinks for his guys. Where did he get the money? Ok, someone gave him.

Can't he also get money from someone to appreciate his girlfriend once in a while? Let's try to have empathy abeg.

When someone invests emotionally in you, try to be appreciative no matter how little.

What are u to judge right?

What's the meaning of this then

Lol
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 10:43am On May 28, 2020
kalex0:

Since u are working, I will give u from my own will not u making it a mandatory

Ok?!!!!!!

You will give me from your own will. I will also give my attention to you from my own will. Don't complain.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Humanoid01(m): 10:44am On May 28, 2020
Nooil:

Obviously faithfulness. But woe unto a woman that gets a stingy man, for she shall live her days in bitterness.
Lol you don't call someone who doesn't have, a stingy person. The guy in this case simply has misplaced priorities. We can't call him stingy solely based on a single case of mismanagement.

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by kalex0(m): 10:44am On May 28, 2020
Nooil:

Yeah, continue sipping your drink because you have nothing else to type. Lazy bones.

Lazy bones?

Is that the best u can come up with

U still haven't answered my question

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by kalex0(m): 10:45am On May 28, 2020
Nooil:

You will give me from your own will. I will also give my attention to you from my own will. Don't complain.

Who is the one complaining now

This thread was created by who

The guy deserves a standing ovation

U try and weigh how much a guy spend on u to determine the attention he deserves

Guys, take note please

Lol
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by kalex0(m): 10:46am On May 28, 2020
Nooil:

Is it bet nja? Cos I know that's the only game you can play, and last last ticket go still cut.

Go back and read all my comments

I know how to invest when it comes to relationship and I know how to cash out wella
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 10:46am On May 28, 2020
kalex0:

Lazy bones?

Is that the best u can come up with

U still haven't answered my question

It is wrong to type out of context, which you did. Comprehension problems I guess. I think I've had enough of this back and forth. We leave your type to life lessons. Good day.

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Realhommie(m): 10:48am On May 28, 2020
humblemikel:

What's all this hitch about birthday celebration.
Are you a baby?
I thought you asked the modafucker to invest in your education or business and he has the fu...cken money and doesn't want to help.
This girl is really childish I swear.
Mtchewwww
Imagine a graduate crying for birthday celebration and gift
Some Niger girls shaaaa
They have lost it all not knowing where their priorities lies.
Hope you realized that Love is reciprocal
You didn't tell us the part you played in his own birthday celebration.
What did you offer
Tell me, who do you really want to impress baby girl??
Social media people??
You're are a lost case.
If it's money you need, find yourself a RICH BOYFRIEND
If it's love you need, find yourself a LOVING BOYFRIEND
If it's both, find yourself the "REAL MEN"
Stop disturbing us with your FINANCIALLOVE STORY Biko.
Good night.
Can i like this a million times!!! Damnnnn

2 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Genset: 10:48am On May 28, 2020
kalex0:

A provider will come
What will she bring to the table

I said what i said. Let the man worry about that.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by kalex0(m): 10:50am On May 28, 2020
Nooil:

It is wrong to talk out of context, which you did. Comprehension problems I guess. I think I've had enough of this back and forth. We leave your type to life lessons. Good day.

grin
Who are u to judge but u don condemn the guy already

U girls will never seize to amaze me
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 10:50am On May 28, 2020
Humanoid01:

Lol you don't call someone who doesn't have, a stingy person. The guy in this case simply has misplaced priorities. We can't call him stingy solely based on a single case of mismanagement.

Sometimes you guys talk to women like they don't have experiences. There are men who have nothing, but out of that nothing, they still manage to give something, even if it's their effort. You read the thread of that guy who was advising guys on how to act when they lose their jobs right?
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by kalex0(m): 10:51am On May 28, 2020
Genset:

I said what i said. Let the man worry about that.

U don't have a point then
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by kalex0(m): 10:51am On May 28, 2020
Nooil:

Sometimes you guys talk to women like they don't have experiences. There are men who have nothing, but out of that nothing, they still manage to give something, even if it's their effort. You read the thread of that guy who was advising guys on how to act when they lose their jobs right?

So out of the nothing, u still expect him to give u something

Ah!!!!

Jesu mi o

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Christmas Gift: Lady Gets N2 Million After Posting This On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.