Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

He’s Very Stingy And I am tired - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He’s Very Stingy And I am tired (72045 Views)

Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / “ladies Stop Been Stingy And Allow Guys To Suck Your Breast” – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by AlexRazzy(m): 9:59am On May 28, 2020
[quote author=Positivechick post=90010615]I broke up with my boyfriend today,

I met him while I was serving, he was nice and the only friend I had, I served in a village. While we were serving he doesn’t give me much, I practically kinda fed him cause he was always in my place. He had a roommate and I didn’t. Before he gives me any money we always had issues, not like he doesn’t hv to give. He just doesn’t want to. I don’t even ask for much.

After service we continued dating, he had no job so I told him to get a teaching job he said never ever, he rather follow he’s friends up and down , I kept quite watching what his plans maybe, I hv never asked him for a dim since we finished service mid last year, got a teaching job so taking care of myself.

My birthday would be coming up, his just passed, I told him that I would be expecting some cash on my birthday. We talked today and he’s telling me he spent all he’s money for he’s birthday, that if money comes he will send but right now he has no money, placing me on the probability table, so I said u couldn’t keep the one u would send me, he said people were buying drinks and buying drinks and he couldn’t tell them to stop. Am like are u serious ? I had to remind him that my birthday is few days away and he started saying he won’t be able to send anything. I told him without him doing the needful that there is no us.

Am tired, he has no vision, No focus , no aim , he depends on his friends and it's annoying. I think about he’s future more than he does , he’s always in the present. He’s making me feel like a bad person that he would make it. I hope he makes it but the relationship is so draining and I am 100% faithful to someone with no sense of reasoning. He’s Saying I am dating someone that’s why I want to leave him. He isn’t even addressing the issue we hv on ground .

Thoughts??

My thoughts?
Both the date, the dater and the datee na mumu
Both of u deserve each other
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 9:59am On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:
ungrateful that what ?
You made a mistake bringing your case before broke, bitter nairaland boys. They'd tear you down to smithereens as if you're the cause of the multiple misfortunes in their lives.
Never ever date a stingy man again.

4 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by stanliwise(m): 10:04am On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:
I broke up with my boyfriend today,

I met him while I was serving, he was nice and the only friend I had, I served in a village. While we were serving he doesn’t give me much, I practically kinda fed him cause he was always in my place. He had a roommate and I didn’t. Before he gives me any money we always had issues, not like he doesn’t hv to give. He just doesn’t want to. I don’t even ask for much.

After service we continued dating, he had no job so I told him to get a teaching job he said never ever, he rather follow he’s friends up and down , I kept quite watching what his plans maybe, I hv never asked him for a dim since we finished service mid last year, got a teaching job so taking care of myself.

My birthday would be coming up, his just passed, I told him that I would be expecting some cash on my birthday. We talked today and he’s telling me he spent all he’s money for he’s birthday, that if money comes he will send but right now he has no money, placing me on the probability table, so I said u couldn’t keep the one u would send me, he said people were buying drinks and buying drinks and he couldn’t tell them to stop. Am like are u serious ? I had to remind him that my birthday is few days away and he started saying he won’t be able to send anything. I told him without him doing the needful that there is no us.

Am tired, he has no vision, No focus , no aim , he depends on his friends and it's annoying. I think about he’s future more than he does , he’s always in the present. He’s making me feel like a bad person that he would make it. I hope he makes it but the relationship is so draining and I am 100% faithful to someone with no sense of reasoning. He’s Saying I am dating someone that’s why I want to leave him. He isn’t even addressing the issue we hv on ground .

Thoughts??
You dodged a bullet o. The worst kinda of person to be with is a person that lack vision for the future.

But on trivia note he is not responsible for giving you any cash for any birthday shit nor any other kinda stuff.
The most serious thing I consider you said is his lack of prospect for the future.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by airminem(f): 10:05am On May 28, 2020
eni4real:
"Never settle with an insecure Lady, Never" undecided
Keep following females in NL grin
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 10:06am On May 28, 2020
all I see in this write up is nothing but entitlement mentality of an average Nigerian gal.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Positivechick: 10:07am On May 28, 2020
Zoie:

You made a mistake bringing your case before broke, bitter nairaland boys. They'd tear you down to smithereens as if you're the cause of the multiple misfortunes in their lives.
na them get their mouth , I am focused on comments that shows genuine care , not the ones who are looking for reasons to bash me .

I agree with you
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by hotwax: 10:07am On May 28, 2020
Ladylite:

Wow, you have really suffered.
But are you sure you don't have low self esteem?

For you to cope and continue with a burden of a man, with a man who is proud enough not to hustle.

Babe, you should really study more books on relationship so you know that you are not in one, you are in a disaster waiting to happen.

Don't waste your time. Walk away, he may blow later or become rich... It does not matter. Go and watch the movie ACRIMONY... Then you will receive sense.

You are in a relationship with Covid19 in human form. Pls have self respect enough to leave and stay single till you meet a man that complements you.

Her boyfriend has big dick.

At the initial stage of a relationship, girls can endure anything so far dick is big. But when they grow up and realize they need to achieve, the big dick becomes nothing to them...they will even marry toothpick dick.

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by kalex0(m): 10:08am On May 28, 2020
Zoie:

U girls are quick to call guys "broke"

Do u have money yourself

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Humanoid01(m): 10:08am On May 28, 2020
GreatestA1:
LOL. This babe is playing smart but she isn't really. The meat of her rant is that she wants the boy to cater for her. She wants him to start working, so that he can be sending her money. Money for her is the main reason.
Lol this is exactly what I'm thinking.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 10:09am On May 28, 2020
airminem:
Keep following females in NL grin
They are beautiful grin

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by AlexRazzy(m): 10:10am On May 28, 2020
Lamanii22:
A boyfriend has to be a giver.... What's now the essence of dating you when you cannot even give... You'd find somebody better my dear...

It's pathetic to see how ladies have redefined dating and relationships. Build ur own money, build your own wealth, don't come and hang ur own financial problems on a man simply because ur dating

I really tire for una, that's why men become scum to u gals whenever they leave ur shitty ass.

Make ur own money, be comfortable, build a fortress on ur own and in a few years time y'all will know how poor ur mentality today is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Positivechick: 10:11am On May 28, 2020
The ones saying birthday is not a good enough reason, though it’s not the only reason but if I ain’t shown love and care on my birthday, what day then will I expect it .. I can’t deal with that kinda life and mentality. If he didn’t hv no problem, not spending money going to the club with friends and telling me trash .
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 10:13am On May 28, 2020
kalex0:

what makes you believe he was the one who spent for all the drinks he bought on his birthday? his friends might probably do all the bills just to support him.. So please think wisely before taking decision

Go back and read well. I'm making my statement based on what she reported.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by airminem(f): 10:14am On May 28, 2020
eni4real:
They are beautiful grin
Yea wink
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 10:15am On May 28, 2020
kalex0:

Borrow money from his friends to treat you right

I swear to God, I will surely milk u dry after doing that.

I swear

See yeye talk

Infact, you are mad

Who is this less than a woman quoting me? Is it my fault you've not had someone willing to move the earth for you? Frustrated and disfavored being.

3 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by nora2018(m): 10:16am On May 28, 2020
kalex0:

what makes you believe he was the one who spent for all the drinks he bought on his birthday? his friends might probably do all the bills just to support him.. So please think wisely before taking decisiona
i had friends who co-sponsored all the drinks my invitees drank in my last birthday, funny enough till date nobody knew i never paid a dime for those drinks they made it seem as if i did it all by myself. people of nairaland help me tell her to answer this very simple question "what did you give him during his birthday �?
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by kalex0(m): 10:16am On May 28, 2020
Nooil:

Who is this less than a woman quoting me? Is it my fault you've not had someone willing to move the earth for you? Frustrated and disfavored being.

cheesy

If u know how I play my games ehn, u won't be here saying rubbish

Leeches everywhere

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 10:17am On May 28, 2020
kalex0:

His guys that were there for him when he has nothing, he shouldn't spend on them?

Lol

His guys were there. The girl was now were? Myopic thinking. I pity your old age. Many had I known to come.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 10:17am On May 28, 2020
kalex0:

U girls are quick to call guys "broke"

Do u have money yourself
Do you have sense yourself?
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by coputa(m): 10:17am On May 28, 2020
StrongandMighty:

Since you're working take care of yourself, He's neither your father nor your husband.
It's better you change the notion that someone you're dating owes you a financial responsibility.
Sister he doesn't owe you a dime.
This is the statement that the lazy and irresponsible one,s use in a relationship.They owe one another a whole lot. Relationship means responsibility and accountability,somebody is looking up to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by kalex0(m): 10:18am On May 28, 2020
Nooil:

Go back and read well. I'm making my statement based on what she reported.

Why make ur comment based on what she reported?

Y dint u wait to hear from the other party before placing a judgment??

Chief judge I salute you maam
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by kalex0(m): 10:19am On May 28, 2020
Nooil:

So you will advice ur brothers or son to borrow just to please a lady

In fact, have a nice day
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 10:20am On May 28, 2020
Humanoid01:

I didn't see any part where she said she wanted to try him. You raised strong points though. In fact, you're right, you need to learn to appreciate people, no matter how little. However, you don't go about demanding things from people just because you did something for them in the past or you feel it's your right. If person wan do good, e go do good. If e nor wan do, you nor fit force am. I have to admit now, he's wrong for not giving to her even as little as possible, and she's also wrong for demanding.

If she did what she did out of love and a good will, then she shouldn't be that bothered about a repayment for the good deed. That guy is a jerk and I support her for breaking up with him, not because he refused to give her money, but because he's not serious, and he doesn't seem to have plans for himself and their future. I think there's much more to this story though.

Even without being told you should know. Then Read the first page of the thread. She said it. She's not expecting a repayment, just an appreciation. These are two different things.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Genset: 10:20am On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:

Thoughts??

Babe, let that man go. You deserve better. This relationship will drain you in every form and still end up bitter znd that guy, he sure will leave u for someone else. I am talking from experience. Honestly, that guy doesn't give a Bleep about you to be honest. When he sees someone he likes, he wont hesitate to leave u. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by kalex0(m): 10:21am On May 28, 2020
Zoie:

Do you have sense yourself?

Answer my Question

Do u have money?

How much are you worth??

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Humanoid01(m): 10:22am On May 28, 2020
Nooil:

Even without being told you should know. Then Read the first page of the thread. She said it. She's not expecting a repayment, just an appreciation. These are two different things.
Please tell me the difference between them.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 10:22am On May 28, 2020
kalex0:

So you will advice ur brothers or son to borrow just to please a lady

In fact, have a nice day

I'm not a double standard person. I always sing it to the ears of my brother not to be stingy to his gf. I will do same to my son when I birth him. My own is, identify girl wey get sense, and is concerned about your future.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Champneys: 10:22am On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:

Thoughts??

Ok.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by kalex0(m): 10:23am On May 28, 2020
Nooil:

His guys were there. The girl was now were? Myopic thinking. I pity your old age. Many had I known to come.

Then it shouldn't be a big deal

When she din give him anything on his birthday, did u c him open a thread or started ranting...

A guy owes u nothing
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by xty50(f): 10:23am On May 28, 2020
The use of "he's" for "his" just gave me a headache. You clearly stated he depends on his friends how do you want him to help you financially? You got a teaching job while he's doing nothing at the moment but u still expect him to give you money how? Why are u even asking us for advice u want us to all gather and go and demand he gives you money? tongue

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by abba74: 10:23am On May 28, 2020
I was once into such stupid relationship, I was new in town,putting up with friends,
This man came to me,after all the bla bla we started,,not that he has much then,at least,he own a house,a car about going for his masters.
Each time I visit ,he hardly offer me anything, he hardly give me any trans fare,he always complain on how he hates been on traffic, but his cousin always tackle him to ride me off with his car,
It wasn't long, I was hospitalized,he will come and leave the hospital with nothing,but to my surprise, there's this day he came,some other person brought oranges for me,and he mounted on them.
Thank God for this stranger friend,they took care of me,paid my hospital bills, CU's I got no job then.
Each time I come around him,he irritates me with more stingy short tempered attitude, on his birthday, I borrowed money, bought him a very nice birthday card,I placed it on his bed through his window, CU's he wasn't around,I expected him to react to it, but he never did,I had to ask him,he managed to say "thanks".my birthday came and passed,I never got even a "happy birthday wish"which I know I've told him.
Ever since I knew he kept promising to recharge my phone,after years he eventual sent me #400 recharge card,this altitude kept me away from him.
Although we remained friends,CU's he got married, he calls once in a while,we chat.
My dad was seriously ill , we spent all we had on him,with more demands from the hospital, I turned to friends for help,sending out general SMS indicating 'nothing is too small",he was the first to call,after series of unnecessary family background questions, in his word he said
"Right now I dey on top of water"that onshore,that he could not do anything onshore,till he comes back.
I lost my dad the following day,he saw it online,he called asking "how is your dad doing".
After all this he kept the normal friendship calling,what upset me most,was the day he called asking about my parents,I BARRED HIM.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 10:24am On May 28, 2020
Humanoid01:

Please tell me the difference between them.

When someone helps you get a job and demands for your first salary or 50 percent, that is demanding for repayment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Christmas Gift: Lady Gets N2 Million After Posting This On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.