Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

He’s Very Stingy And I am tired - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He’s Very Stingy And I am tired (72036 Views)

Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / “ladies Stop Been Stingy And Allow Guys To Suck Your Breast” – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by zedegit: 12:36pm On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:
I broke up with my boyfriend today,

I met him while I was serving, he was nice and the only friend I had, I served in a village. While we were serving he doesn’t give me much, I practically kinda fed him cause he was always in my place. He had a roommate and I didn’t. Before he gives me any money we always had issues, not like he doesn’t hv to give. He just doesn’t want to. I don’t even ask for much.

After service we continued dating, he had no job so I told him to get a teaching job he said never ever, he rather follow he’s friends up and down , I kept quite watching what his plans maybe, I hv never asked him for a dim since we finished service mid last year, got a teaching job so taking care of myself.

My birthday would be coming up, his just passed, I told him that I would be expecting some cash on my birthday. We talked today and he’s telling me he spent all he’s money for he’s birthday, that if money comes he will send but right now he has no money, placing me on the probability table, so I said u couldn’t keep the one u would send me, he said people were buying drinks and buying drinks and he couldn’t tell them to stop. Am like are u serious ? I had to remind him that my birthday is few days away and he started saying he won’t be able to send anything. I told him without him doing the needful that there is no us.

Am tired, he has no vision, No focus , no aim , he depends on his friends and it's annoying. I think about he’s future more than he does , he’s always in the present. He’s making me feel like a bad person that he would make it. I hope he makes it but the relationship is so draining and I am 100% faithful to someone with no sense of reasoning. He’s Saying I am dating someone that’s why I want to leave him. He isn’t even addressing the issue we hv on ground .

Thoughts??

Breaking up because he didn't send you money for birthday is not tenable and outrightly childish.

I sanction the breakup due to the fact that he seems not to know what he wants with himself.
How can he say that "People were collecting drinks and he couldn't stop them?!" What happened to buying or bringing a limited amount of drinks. It implies he is irresponsible.

Move on. It seems you want marriage. I advise you date a working class man but know that relationship is not only about tasking a man but sharing.

Dating is not a business venture where you intend to cash out.
Change your mindset.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by zedegit: 12:41pm On May 28, 2020
Spaceclenzy1:
Instead of Help him build himself ur here derailing a guy u said to be faithful on.. Bcoz he didn't send u money on ur birthday and u said to be working yet u didn't send him on his own birthday.... U must be an Ungratfull Human being

It's not late. Your sister can marry him. An irresponsible party freak.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 28, 2020
Nooil:

A guy who owes you nothing is the one not in a relationship with you. If you want to owe me nothing, then don't disturb my peace. Stay on your own. How difficult is that to understand? Well, I don't blame you guys, its ladies that will be accepting relationship instead of focusing on themselves and earning money I blame. You think being in a relationship is play date?
So you don't desire relationship too??
The guy is the one dating you, you are not dating him, right??

Miss Nigeria grin
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 28, 2020
Shugargal:
It's better you move on jare. he can't continue to lick pussy without paying for it. I pity you women wey they give una pussy to all this shit guys. mtwww. hustle yourself and forget about guys. they gat nothing to offer except to bang your juicy pussy. smiles.
Is she a prostitute?? undecided
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 28, 2020
Nooil:

Obviously faithfulness. But woe unto a woman that gets a stingy man, for she shall live her days in bitterness.
Na lie..
Money is what you girls called 'love' angry

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by zedegit: 12:48pm On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:
he doesn’t hv a steady source of income but this period he had some money and and spent all the money buying drinks and living like a big boy.

Are you sure he's not a Yahoo boy?
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Fortunesmart(m): 12:49pm On May 28, 2020
You are very very funny. That nigga is just my type and I'm not apologizing to any one. So you broke up with him just cos you doesn't have money to celebrate your birthday. And you even have the mind to come and say it here.

Highness done they worry you. That guy is very lucky to loss you dear. You are a bunch of waste material.
Positivechick:

I met him while I was serving, he was nice and the only friend I had, I served in a village. While we were serving he doesn’t give me much, I practically kinda fed him cause he was always in my place. He had a roommate and I didn’t. Before he gives me any money we always had issues, not like he doesn’t hv to give. He just doesn’t want to. I don’t even ask for much.

After service we continued dating, he had no job so I told him to get a teaching job he said never ever, he rather follow he’s friends up and down , I kept quite watching what his plans maybe, I hv never asked him for a dim since we finished service mid last year, got a teaching job so taking care of myself.

My birthday would be coming up, his just passed, I told him that I would be expecting some cash on my birthday. We talked today and he’s telling me he spent all he’s money for he’s birthday, that if money comes he will send but right now he has no money, placing me on the probability table, so I said u couldn’t keep the one u would send me, he said people were buying drinks and buying drinks and he couldn’t tell them to stop. Am like are u serious ? I had to remind him that my birthday is few days away and he started saying he won’t be able to send anything. I told him without him doing the needful that there is no us.

Am tired, he has no vision, No focus , no aim , he depends on his friends and it's annoying. I think about he’s future more than he does , he’s always in the present. He’s making me feel like a bad person that he would make it. I hope he makes it but the relationship is so draining and I am 100% faithful to someone with no sense of reasoning. He’s Saying I am dating someone that’s why I want to leave him. He isn’t even addressing the issue we hv on ground .

Thoughts??
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 28, 2020
Genset:

My dear, i said what i said. Two can play the game, my love.
My love?? undecided
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by zedegit: 12:56pm On May 28, 2020
Lamanii22:
A boyfriend has to be a giver.... What's now the essence of dating you when you cannot even give... You'd find somebody better my dear...

Not cool. If a boyfriend is a giver, a girlfriend is now a receiver?

Is relationship a job description? What happened to sharing and loving each other?
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by HundredWays(m): 1:00pm On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:
he doesn’t hv a steady source of income but this period he had some money and and spent all the money buying drinks and living like a big boy.
I've been reading ur comments since page1...

I can sense that u still love him, the issue is him not taking the relationship to the next level...

For now, u have to leave him if ur decision justify ur worth or bear the relationship trauma...

No perfect relationship now in Nigeria!

I guess thats the only crisis ur are facing??
Dont listen to those feminist trying hard to make him look like a gold digger, and making u feel like doing him a favor by dating him...
U didn't date him for these reasons,..
They all have skeleton their in cupboards!

As long as he doesn't cheat on you, hurt u, betray u or compare u to other people, jus pray for him and support him in prayers!!

I personally don't vibe into Teaching or trading, its not my fault, but I can't! Not that I'm shy, selfish or proud twas just not my thing and I'm 100% committed to my Girl even after she's working .. I do support her wit at least roughly 5k to set her self...(toiletries & Saloon)

If he is kind to u, tolerate him, advice him in a motherly manner and support him, not condemning him!!

I hate to see grownup people breaking up over minor issue that everyone in Nigeria is facing!...
Country hard and it is affecting us the more....

#peace
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by foolbuster: 1:36pm On May 28, 2020
AlexRazzy:

It's pathetic to see how ladies have redefined dating and relationships. Build ur own money, build your own wealth, don't come and hang ur own financial problems on a man simply because ur dating

I really tire for una, that's why men become scum to u gals whenever they leave ur shitty ass.

Make ur own money, be comfortable, build a fortress on ur own and in a few years time y'all will know how poor ur mentality today is.

Even if the woman is rich. Its still the duty of the man to provide for and take care of the woman. So i don't understand what you are ranting about.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Decryptor(m): 1:37pm On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:

Thoughts??

I hope you are not trying to blackmail this guy because fro the psychology of this write-up, it seems to me that you are more concerned about his "stinginess" and may be using his "no vision" life to cover up.

Because the modern day Nigerian lady does not mind if her man is a no vision-no focus man but as long as he spends on her frivolously, they are okay with it.

I stand to be corrected though
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by onpoint69(m): 1:44pm On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:

Thoughts??

leave him, it's your life and it's just this one so make it count.. even if you were engaged to him, you can still break such engagement if your partner is not in sync with your perceived future.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Nitah1: 1:56pm On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:
I should help him grow while he doesn’t take care of me , no matter how little. Am sorry I can’t do that .
Just as he accused you of having someone else....i totally believe him cos your reason for leaving him now is illogical.

As the other person asked you....How much did you sent to him on his birthday?
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Notateflonguy(m): 2:06pm On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:

Thoughts??

Leaving won't be a bad idea since he's acting so directionless.... But also lady the fact that you demanded for funds and you got a No really shouldn't make you mad at him on a norm but looking at his ways I'd suggest you leave happily since he is not ready to listen...when I mean listen actually referring to the advice you give him not the whole money ish....money shouldn't make you leave if you love him
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by ZlatanIbile: 2:17pm On May 28, 2020
Don’t you have a father? Is your boyfriend your father? You don’t have money and you expect him to send money to you. Na Ojoro be that and it’s called poverty mentality. Just because he’s dating you doesn’t mean he’s responsible for your life, learn to be independent.
Positivechick:

Thoughts??

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by iqiq: 3:06pm On May 28, 2020
Hmmm
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by ItsI(m): 3:52pm On May 28, 2020
No one owes you anything sis.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Glink2018(m): 4:06pm On May 28, 2020
You are free to leave. Very soon you join the evening newspaper ladies around town.
Most of who are commenting here are mature single ladies who do not see any good in guys that are not taking responsibility for an irresponsible lady like you.

2 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by zudozz: 4:14pm On May 28, 2020
go n make ur own money.... eeeegiot!

1 Like

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by AsEnemali(m): 4:45pm On May 28, 2020
Shormiey:
This one want make them like am.. hehehehehe
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by AsEnemali(m): 4:47pm On May 28, 2020
foolbuster:

Even if the woman is rich. Its still the duty of the man to provide for and take care of the woman. So i don't understand what you are ranting about.
in marriage terms not in dating.
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Positivechick: 5:10pm On May 28, 2020
Decryptor:

I hope you are not trying to blackmail this guy because fro the psychology of this write-up, it seems to me that you are more concerned about his "stinginess" and may be using his "no vision" life to cover up.

Because the modern day Nigerian lady does not mind if her man is a no vision-no focus man but as long as he spends on her frivolously, they are okay with it.

I stand to be corrected though
I am very concerned about his stinginess but also concerned about everything else
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Positivechick: 5:18pm On May 28, 2020
A lot of trash talk from broke stingy men !! Encouraging the world to be stingy like them ,, tahh if u can’t be a responsible person , just stay clear from me. How can u date someone for a year and u hvnt given her nothing ? I want to understand the dirty ideology behind it , cause most of you just speaking from a place of hurt and bitterness not the realistic truth . I am not broke , I am from a well to do family, I am definitely not a liability, Diamonds ain’t shit when am with you ,, n if u can’t TRY to pamper me as u should I am gone. Life goes on! Get ur life straight.

3 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Legendguru: 6:10pm On May 28, 2020
Get a job and get a life think for yourself don’t be a whorrre

4 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by freentm6: 6:25pm On May 28, 2020
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Ekwebe(m): 6:25pm On May 28, 2020
my dear, RUN
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Shormiey(m): 6:33pm On May 28, 2020
Paxie55:

Yes!! I had an ex, though he wasn't lazy but he was very stingy and he wasn't rich then. So, I had to use my head and calculate the speed of the race I was about to take. I finally left him, since then till now, he's still not financially stable. Lol.
And you are happy shey?......cuz I saw you laughing...

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Shormiey(m): 6:37pm On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:
A lot of trash talk from broke stingy men !! Encouraging the world to be stingy like them ,, tahh if u can’t be a responsible person , just stay clear from me. How can u date someone for a year and u hvnt given her nothing ? I want to understand the dirty ideology behind it , cause most of you just speaking from a place of hurt and bitterness not the realistic truth . I am not broke , I am from a well to do family, I am definitely not a liability, Diamonds ain’t shit when am with you ,, n if u can’t TRY to pamper me as u should I am gone. Life goes on! Get ur life straight.
I will gladly say shut it ok, work on yourself and make money don't wait for any dude....the ones I have dated in the past that I spent recklessly on....did they show appreciation? Nah!! I think it's high time I join stingy gang sef so when I'm married I will switch back my gear to be cheerful giver grin

I think that's what you girls like.....I wish I can be stingy sha sad shocked....it dey pain me.

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by kriss27(m): 6:38pm On May 28, 2020
Lamanii22:
A boyfriend has to be a giver.... What's now the essence of dating you when you cannot even give... You'd find somebody better my dear...
What is the essence of dating you either

2 Likes

Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by Joshforeal: 6:43pm On May 28, 2020
Positivechick:

Thoughts??
Date Me... Leave story
Re: He’s Very Stingy And I am tired by VickyRotex(f): 7:05pm On May 28, 2020
BABANGBALI:
[s]He is your boyfriend, not your ATM nor father. This is one of the reasons I don't date Nigerian girls. Ajepako, vickyrotex, fatymore, seunmohmoh, mynd4, Ishilove, folake4u, Bola146 inclusive.

#teamwhitebitches
#teamarabbitches[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Christmas Gift: Lady Gets N2 Million After Posting This On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.