Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,750 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner - Agriculture (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner (26693 Views)

My Cucumber Farming Dairy (pilot Phase) / My Cucumber Farm Dairy / My Soybean Farming Dairy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner by willybaby(m): 8:36am On Apr 05, 2021
@northbird
Good morning and your welcome
Re: My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner by northbird: 6:45am On Apr 06, 2021
@wilybaby. Please, in your opinion, is April already late for planting cassava? ... I plan to clear, do heaps n plant in May.

Someone I want to contract to help in getting Labour for me, has been putting pressure that it's late bla bla. He gave reasons before rain falls and all.
Re: My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner by taovilla: 7:15am On Apr 08, 2021
@ wilybaby.... you are really doing a great job for enlightening us regarding farming .I pick interest when I go through this thread. So I have decided to start with an acre of land...please here is my questions

1) How can one identify different variant of cassava stem and also if there is anyone that can help with cassava stem within Ibadan should contact me.

2) have ready cultivate the land and make heaps. also plant corn yesterday. What is the best herbicide can I use to control the weed without affecting the maize for germinating.

Thanks
Re: My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner by willybaby(m): 7:56am On Apr 08, 2021
taovilla:
@ wilybaby.... you are really doing a great job for enlightening us regarding farming .I pick interest when I go through this thread. So I have decided to start with an acre of land...please here is my questions

1) How can one identify different variant of cassava stem and also if there is anyone that can help with cassava stem within Ibadan should contact me.

2) have ready cultivate the land and make heaps. also plant corn yesterday. What is the best herbicide can I use to control the weed without affecting the maize for germinating.

Thanks
good morning, am glad this thread.. has impacted you positively for that is why it was opened, welcome to the farm

1. color of the stems, color of the leafs, branching or straight stems etc your already close to IITA if your in Ibadan, walk in and make your order.

2. for premergent I advise you use Lagon herbicide, I myself plan to use it this year
Re: My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner by willybaby(m): 8:09am On Apr 10, 2021
northbird:
@wilybaby. Please, in your opinion, is April already late for planting cassava? ... I plan to clear, do heaps n plant in May.

Someone I want to contract to help in getting Labour for me, has been putting pressure that it's late bla bla. He gave reasons before rain falls and all.

hello and good morning, sorry I missed this post, April/may ain't late to plant cassava actually with climate change and all I'd say it's even safer planting May.

you can do well to get more facts from the person about his/ her reasons and share maybe we all might just learn something new
Re: My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner by MDDarah84(m): 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2021
willybaby:
good morning, am glad this thread.. has impacted you positively for that is why it was opened, welcome to the farm

1. color of the stems, color of the leafs, branching or straight stems etc your already close to IITA if your in Ibadan, walk in and make your order.

2. for premergent I advise you use Lagon herbicide, I myself plan to use it this year

I can give you good stems at #10k per acre....08137565773
Re: My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner by willybaby(m): 8:04am On Apr 11, 2021
MDDarah84:

I can give you good stems at #10k per acre....08137565773
white lion on my mind
Re: My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner by willybaby(m): 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
high winds and soothing rains definitely visiting my Cassavas tomorrow
Re: My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner by willybaby(m): 10:00am On Apr 13, 2021
visited the farm today and decided to introduce you guys to the factory where we plan processing our tubers.. it's just a km to the farm..

pic 1 the building
pic 2 one of the washing bay

Re: My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner by willybaby(m): 10:10am On Apr 13, 2021
sorry for the slant in the pictures, let me try adjusting them before uploading more
Re: My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner by Krak(m): 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
willybaby:
sorry for the slant in the pictures, let me try adjusting them before uploading more

Dont adjust anything, we will simply slant out phones to see the pictures properly.
Re: My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner by willybaby(m): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
Krak:

Dont adjust anything, we will simply slant out phones to see the pictures properly.
hahahaha noted sir.. more pictures coming up
Re: My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner by willybaby(m): 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2021
Grinders powered by desiel engines and electricity

Re: My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner by willybaby(m): 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2021
Frying Bay.. my favorite part of the factory.. kudos to who ever designed it, fry all day long using your firewood no smoke no over heating nothing..

1 Like

Re: My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner by dudufemi(m): 6:50am On Apr 14, 2021
good morning,
we really appreciate your work here, we r following you.
continue the good work, more power and more money.

1 Like

Re: My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner by willybaby(m): 10:27am On Apr 14, 2021
fry all day no sweats no tears

1 Like

Re: My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner by willybaby(m): 10:29am On Apr 14, 2021
draining station where pressing and fermentation takes place

1 Like

Re: My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner by willybaby(m): 10:31am On Apr 14, 2021
Vitamin A cassava been processed, trust farmers Na, am still njoying my share of fresh garri.. one love promotes harvest too

1 Like

Re: My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner by willybaby(m): 10:35am On Apr 14, 2021
please note no palm oil was added, Vitamin A Cassava was developed by IITA the tubers are yellow in colour with very low starch content, it can be consumed by diabetic patients as much as there want.

in farm15 a little of it was planted so once the stems start coming in more surely will be planted.
Re: My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner by willybaby(m): 11:04am On Apr 14, 2021
This factory can process Tens of tons of Cassava daily..

If you really can't farm, money can still be made from processing, Just an advise to someone who might need it

2 Likes

Re: My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner by northbird: 12:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
willybaby:
please note no palm oil was added, Vitamin A Cassava was developed by IITA the tubers are yellow in colour with very low starch content, it can be consumed by diabetic patients as much as there want.

in farm15 a little of it was planted so once the stems start coming in more surely will be planted.

Way to go brotherly! Processing is maximizing the value of your produce.

1 Like

Re: My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner by northbird: 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2021
@ wilybaby, so you have decided to process your cassava harvest. Very good.

Please, from your people, can you help ask, how many bags of garri can one get from One cabstar ( grin that's the language my folks here understand)
Re: My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner by northbird: 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
@ wilybaby, Please, can you give a close shot photo of the frying bay...

I must confess, it's quite different from the typical earthen stuff I usually see associated with frying garri.
Re: My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner by willybaby(m): 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
northbird:
@ wilybaby, Please, can you give a close shot photo of the frying bay...

I must confess, it's quite different from the typical earthen stuff I usually see associated with frying garri.
I assure you it's beautiful, if am ever to open a garri production factory I just might use this design. I will take more clearer pictures Tomorrow

1 Like

Re: My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner by Henryimoter(m): 4:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
For economic hybrids trees call (07069670428) 1. Orange 2. Mango 3. plantain sucker's 4. pawpaw 5. moringa 6. Tick 7. Coconut 8. Guava 9. palm tress 10. Ogbono
Re: My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner by JeAgro477(m): 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
you are doing well willybaby more money to your account i'm planning to establish exactly something like this in ekirin ade in kogi state once i recover from the strange illness that has kept me stagnant for weeks now thanks for this eye opening inventory

2 Likes

Re: My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner by JeAgro477(m): 9:06pm On Apr 14, 2021
willybaby:
visited the farm today and decided to introduce you guys to the factory where we plan processing our tubers.. it's just a km to the farm..

pic 1 the building
pic 2 one of the washing bay
you are doing well sir
Re: My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner by Ameboperoo(m): 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
JeAgro477:
you are doing well willybaby more money to your account i'm planning to establish exactly something like this in ekirin ade in kogi state once i recover from the strange illness that has kept me stagnant for weeks now thanks for this eye opening inventory
That's my LGA. We have a comparative advantage on cassava produce but the Fulani herdsmen is a turn off for me. I will be happy to come and visit you anytime I come around.

1 Like

Re: My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner by willybaby(m): 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
JeAgro477:
thanks for the good wishes and encouragement, I actually called you a while back hoping to buy some Lagon herbicide for this season usage so get more tests done, take proper meds believe in God and get whole soon so we can do plenty businesses together..

1 Like

Re: My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner by willybaby(m): 10:09am On Apr 15, 2021
Land ..........✓
Stem ..........✓
Labour........✓
Equipment .. ✓
Sales .........✓
Processing ...✓

With a lot of God's grace supported with Hardwork, learning, planning, focus and most of all Passion am proud to announce we going mechanical, WINFARMS LTD is about to be birth, a start of something new.
The journey surely won't be an easy one that's why just as from the beginning we all in it together, counsels, criticism, advise, referral are all welcome and Finally to those wanting to become farmers, to those who have been calling and asking you can key into it...
more details below

1 Like

Re: My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner by willybaby(m): 10:47am On Apr 15, 2021
Am sure some keen followers would have been asking when would land preparation start for the new season, grin well it's because this season machines are doing all the work, the plan is to cultivate double digits in heactres for Cassava and maybe a heactre or 2 of maize,

if you'd observe no specific number of heactres was given this is due to the fact that there's an open room to partners

please note am not saying it's an investment program where you put this to get that, infact if you do not have passion for agriculture it's advisable you stay off,

Proposed land to be cultivated is in Benue State Nigeria, lower Benue basin authority, 2000 heactres of arable land is available, human labourers, tractors, harvesters, etc all available for rent and personal tractors / machines can be brought in too. No Fulani issues, you can sell from the farm or process harvest using one of the numerous factories near by..

I and my team are fully on ground, you can come visit in person, send a representative/ lawyer etc for more facts finding there's no rushing

you can farm with us in two ways by
1. running your farm yourself while we act as supervisors and get paid a fee

2. An agreed percentage of what's cultivated while be yours at harvest..
you tell us how much you willing to put in, all factors are calculated and agreed by all parties, we cultivate everything and at harvest you produce is all yours

3. my number remains 08062429778 call, visit etc you too can be a part of winfarms let's start together
Re: My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner by folmus: 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2021
willybaby:

I just adjusted my neck. I am using a laptop. wink wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Meet Edose Enaboifo, The CEO Of Sir Ej Farms Enterprise, Abuja / Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant / Orji Uzor-Kalu's Mega Farm In Abia State To Cost $400m

Viewing this topic: Interfaz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.