Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice (85391 Views)

My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
Queenserah26:
I'm still in shock grin grin
Are you the girlfriend?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by MedicH: 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
Exactly the point. I stand with reno my money is my money. I don't owe u my money but only courtesy. If u scratch my back with one finger I scratch urs with just one and no more. If u send me singlet and boxers on my birthday I send u a bandana on urs. If u send me recharge voucher pin,courtesy demands I send u yours same amount. We both enjoy the sex so don't play me that tape.

However when u go out of ur way to do something remarkable, something astonishing, mindblowing for me, something that will wow me then watch as I become forever indebted to u.

Most of the ladies don't have sense.

I was talking with one of my girl friends in a restaurant where I was having my lunch she asked me to get her something na and made a face.

I gave her my water and continued with my food. She asked me to give her my debit card so she can order I said no.

She started saying she has never seen someone like me, I am very very stingy that she should be my responsibility to take care of.

I asked why exactly.

She said eeh shebi she warms my bed for me I said the sex is for both genders.

She said so after all the abortions nko

I asked her have u ever had an abortion for me? She said no.

I said so whats your point? She just kept quiet.

She started to compare me with what her friends say their boyfriends do for them I told her I can't.

This person has never ever for one day gimme one naira on any occasion except maybe I request pls when coming back buy me Eva water big one.

That's all.

15 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by pmoye(m): 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
I think Nigerian men are as much to blame as the entitled Nigerian ladies. Let's be sincere, many Nigerian men can offer nothing more than money to their girls. In fact, it is a common trend that Nigerian men try to get money so as to get girls. So, they come at ladies hoping to sweep them off their feet with money.

Wrong!

You do not need money to sleep with ladies, except your game ends at a prostitutes shop. Relationship is NOT about money. Relationship is NOT about sex. Even though it MAY involve both money and sex. Men should not never allow their ladies use money as the condition for sex. Sex is something both of you enjoy; it is not a product purchased with money (of course your so-called girlfriend, fiance, wife is an undeclared olosho).

For me it doesn't matter how rich or poor a lady is, the first moment you show me that I am no more than an ATM to you, that's the end of whatever relationship we might have. That kind of babe doesn't deserve me, and I definitely don't deserve such person either. This doesn't mean that there should be no give and take, but making a partner your ATM and making that a condition for your relationship is simply sick. Many Nigerian girls do this but that's also because many of our men have imbibed that twisted way of thinking where they measure their masculinity on their ability to waste money on a babe that has no familial or legal tie to them.

Many of the ladies attacking the Op that he is not man enough having nothing going on in their lives. Many of them literally depend on handouts from men and that's why they feel so hurt by the the Op's decision.
But then, the Op and his girlfriend are probably the most childish human beings I have ever read about. I am curious to know if they are above 14 years old. Because a relationship that's deserving of that name can NOT be broken just because of money.

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by JeffreyD1(m): 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
adajoe555:
most men are toxic and liability too.
sex is enjoyed by both genders, if I can cook for you, clean your house, wash your clothes, make your slippers and help you financially when need be and you post this rubbish, that is the end of the relationship.

I don't want to start talking about our lifestyles here

There's no need for that

If she has done any of these things you mentioned
I don't think sex will be the first thing she will mention

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by centboy123456(m): 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
Onyi22:
Only the useless broke guys that don't have money will like this post....
I can't even date a guy that can't take of me

a guy that can't take care u lol what will u bring to the table nothing

oh Nigerian girls with the way they think

I blame your father because he didn't take care of u if he did u won't be dependsing on men to survive

stay there and keep on waiting for men to take care of you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Impostor: 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
Lol, she feels so entitled.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by centboy123456(m): 4:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
unibenakpos:
me and one of my female friend too argued today.
they just want a guy that will save them from suffering, help their brother, their mother

may God help us

that how most Nigeria reason
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by centboy123456(m): 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
PrecioussB:

This one nah just ode.

After Reno drinks ogogoru he'll come online to post rubbish. So even when you have the money you still won't give?

Stingy guy angry

why will he give u money his he your father

can you imagine give u money for what sex

you all are just holes/ Nigerian girls

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Expresswriter: 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
Guy I support your decision 1000 times.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Chukwudozzie(m): 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
Skmoda360:

See as you just escape that leech of a woman.... undecided

As in, dude really dodged a bulllet
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
centboy123456:

why will he give u money his he your father

can you imagine give u money for what sex

you all are just holes/ Nigerian girls

Why will she give you boobs to suck? Is she your mother? Nonsense
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by centboy123456(m): 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
PrecioussB:

Why will she give you boobs to suck? Is she your mother? Nonsense

so u trade sex for money wow that means u are an hole/ yes I said it

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by adajoe555: 7:32am On Jun 17, 2020
MedicH:

What kind of stupid girlfriend is this? Why not shave his pubic region join na. Nonsense and slavery. See wetin person child de type.

You are the one that is stupid.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by adajoe555: 7:35am On Jun 17, 2020
JeffreyD1:

I don't want to start talking about our lifestyles here
There's no need for that
If she has done any of these things you mentioned I don't think sex will be the first thing she will mention

All we owe guys too is courtesy.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by MedicH: 7:57am On Jun 17, 2020
adajoe555:

You are the one that is stupid.

Lol mumu since you have no life I hope u shave his pubic hairs join. Shameless girlfriend. No go find work, ur mama born u to be girlfriend scum

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by adajoe555: 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
MedicH:

Lol mumu since you have no life I hope u shave his pubic hairs join. Shameless girlfriend. No go find work, ur mama born u to be girlfriend scum

You are actually the one that is jobless, dm I will get you one. Lowlife
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by MedicH: 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
adajoe555:

You are actually the one that is jobless, dm I will get you one. Lowlife

hehe can u imagine. u bath him, clean his house, wash his clothes, cook his food, was the dishes, shave his pubic hairs, wash his car, trim his garden, polish his shoes? are you not ashamed of yourself? Is this why ur parents sent u to school my daughter

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Monday4338: 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
see below
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
DigitB:
So Reno just fuelled your stupidity and you boastfully posted your rubbish story here.

Women are meant to be cherished, loved, taken good care of. As a man you should learn how to manage her mood swings properly.

You can take good care of your woman without weighing yourself down financially.

Even the richest woman will always demand from her man. Men's money dey sweet, says one of my female friends.

Modified:

For all you giving me negative mentions, go and make money.

You want to keep fvckiñg ur woman without doing anything for her? Una dey craze.

Idiots looking for free pvßy.

Mod:

When some people's bad acts is brought to light, the go berserk...

I don't reply mentions, so stop it already.

Some people don't like this piece of land I bought here early enough grin
nonentity
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by samtocracy(m): 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
Oga go settle with her, u nor wan spend na u first toast her
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Charmingrascal(m): 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
She was not your girl bro

Na just nack bin join una

Eh eh see break up!

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by BlueAir: 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
grin the guys an idiot trying to sound wise.ironic enough,he might not be able to afford three square meals a day as he is.if you'll cherish a woman,make it a woman worth been cherished justifiably not a sexworkers in disguise
JeffreyD1:

Lol
Women that has only sex to offer ain't meant to cherish and cared for stop being a pussy niqqa
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
If the topic is about paternity fraud and advising husband's to do DNA on his Children, they will threaten his life and will call for your head
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by jidxin(m): 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
MoodyQueen:
Reno the blind shepherd leading blind sheep.
how?
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by BlueAir: 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
grin he's a real simpii
Meeyankee:

Coming from a simpii.. read the chat very well why threatening him with the most cheapest commodity which is sex.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by KingAzari: 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
DNA1997:
bros na man u be, who is she to be threatening you with sex, make sure if possible u get another babe as soon as possible it could be she has another side guy

Buhari is Shocked That A Man is Still Doing Boyfriend-Girlfriend in 2020.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by ume1000: 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
MoodyQueen:
go get a life
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nuahall2k14(m): 2:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
Infact send ur account number.....na man u be

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by BlueAir: 2:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
angry He for dey spend.u kuku know say that's how dangote lived all his life. Or Dem no dey build house or do or go better place and things for ur family
samtocracy:
Oga go settle with her, u nor wan spend na u first toast her
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
MoodyQueen:
A stubborn sheep that dream of having a romantic affair with the wolf will make this kind of comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing / African Duchess Supreme: "I Have A Huge Appetite For Sex" (Photos) / World's Most Identical Twins Who Share A Boyfriend Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.