Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice (85405 Views)

My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Prechgold1180(m): 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
Op nice one
Since you are not using her again
Pls send me her number
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
Petyprincess:
You are obviously still pained hence you brought it here! If most people that preaches online practice what they say it would have been better,bt stupid guys will take them serious nd even destroy their relationship because of what someone posted online,shior.
You d be surprised Reno is practising opposite of what he preaches grin
what matters is the message he preach

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by meobizy(f): 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
I did not read. I know this is another Nairalander faking WhatsApp messages for online clout.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Onu07(m): 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
Reading through your chat, bro am to say, u av been looking for a break up.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Ahmeduana(m): 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
MoodyQueen:
Reno the blind shepherd leading blind sheep.
A always Moody person can't see the truth. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by INCREDIBLE007(m): 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
go and marry her proper
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Altimatic27: 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2020
MoodyQueen:

Blind queen business will soon be over for allyall
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by bmdmixer: 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
sooooo allllll she knows she has to offer is sex, na wow oh

Any way blow ur speakers with my lastest production

JO BY Tbaxs
BMD MIX

afro hip pop rap artist iyami cronner
TBAXS aka DOUBLE G

Has come out with something new and different to hit the street with a danceable street vibe.
EMA GBA

http://www.soundlala.com/track_audio.php?id=1564
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
Both of you were never into a relationship. You were obviously bed mates.

Good you ended it now. When you are ready for the real deal, you'll not allow a third party to influence your decisions in your relationship.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by kokomilala(m): 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
This is it ! My grouse with Nigerian girls is their warped sense of ingratitude, on the one hand ,and their hideous knack for entitlement over a man.Last month, God blessed me and I extended some favours to some girls I met online- never met them physically.Oddly enough, some of them still didn't appreciate it.I had done it purely on humanitarian grounds.If I had wanted to exploit them,I would have asked them to come over since we are in the same city.
I've never heard or read anywhere in the world where a boyfriend maintains his girlfriend like automobile.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by StillWiz: 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
Let her be jor....she's one of those bitch that has entitlement mentality in their empty goddamn skull �
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by ume1000: 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
DigitB:
So Reno just fuelled your stupidity and you boastfully posted your rubbish story here.

Women are meant to be cherished, loved, taken good care of. As a man you should learn how to manage her mood swings properly.

You can take good care of your woman without weighing yourself down financially.

Even the richest woman will always demand from her man. Men's money dey sweet, says one of my female friends.

Modified:

For all you giving me negative mentions, go and make money.

You want to keep fvckiñg ur woman without doing anything for her? Una dey craze.

Idiots looking for free pvßy.

Mod:

When some people's bad acts is brought to light, the go berserk...

I don't reply mentions, so stop it already.

Some people don't like this piece of land I bought here early enough grin
by the time Dem Don use your head play ball finish ur eye go clear

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by francis5051: 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
DigitB:
So Reno just fuelled your stupidity and you boastfully posted your rubbish story here.

Women are meant to be cherished, loved, taken good care of. As a man you should learn how to manage her mood swings properly.

You can take good care of your woman without weighing yourself down financially.

Even the richest woman will always demand from her man. Men's money dey sweet, says one of my female friends.

Modified:

For all you giving me negative mentions, go and make money.

You want to keep fvckiñg ur woman without doing anything for her? Una dey craze.

Idiots looking for free pvßy.

Mod:

When some people's bad acts is brought to light, the go berserk...

I don't reply mentions, so stop it already.

Some people don't like this piece of land I bought here early enough grin
i pity some women always hoping on guys to take care of Dem...am happy guys are waking up...girls spend huge money on nonsense makeups and hairs

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by HassassinPenhis(m): 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
There was no atom of love in your relationship... Period.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by favour442(m): 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
Just laidat!??
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by oyewale0001(m): 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lamanii22:

You're right...

I know you will support him. Who no like better thing? Lamanii22 like better thing.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by AmadorSays: 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
hmmm ok o
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by 12345baba(m): 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
If this chat is true my brother u be odogwu!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Acidosis(m): 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
Lmao! That mother thing got to her. I think your decision to upload Reno's tweet is somewhat unecessary. At the same time, I wouldn't find peace dating someone that sees sex as reward for care, money, gift, etc. Whoever uses that line on me would only be wasting her time as sex is the least of my expectations in any kind of relationship before/outside marriage.

Is breaking the relationship the best way to address the matter? Well, the choice is yours. You know her more than anyone else on the forum so use your discretion to resolve the matter based on your past experiences with her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
This OP doesn't seem matured to have a relationship yet.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by INCREDIBLE007(m): 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
the only word I can submit to totally is the Bible any time any day
besides op go and marry her not keep her for random knacking
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by TruthinAction: 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
It depends on the kind of relationship. If it's just a casual one, you are not under obligation but if it's one leading to marriage, you should take care of her. But that doesn't mean you should foot all her bills. Take care of her within the limit of your income. Any man who is running away from such responsibility is either poor or overly stingy.
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by BuhariEXPlAINED: 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
MoodyQueen:

I am not here to chance you.
Chill . This isn't a give away thread. cheesy
cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Heavensent01(m): 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
do you know my fiance during our early dating, she do thank me after sex?

ladies are like dogs, the day you started to shiver for dogs, the day dogs start to dominate

Op your ex na entitlement kind of lady, I can't even flirt with such lady not to talk of date. you're indeed free from mental slavery

God bless Reno that open your eyes, you did the best thing. let her move to the next beneficiary

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by IvarDboneless: 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
JeffreyD1:
Well after I posted Uncle Reno tweet about boyfriend and girlfriend on my status, I captioned it "I Stan with Reno".

She saw the status, got pissed off. I know she didn't agree with him.
grin angry grin grin

Na man you be brother...confirm Alpha not all these useless simps. You will surely get another one that one na sure thing

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by MozB: 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
if you didnt break up with her, you'd have done to yourself more harm than good. Nobody deserves to even hang around a girl who has only pussy to offer. Smh

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by OfeAkwuPrincess(f): 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dear God,
I will always be grateful for the kind of man you gave to me.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by bizhop01: 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
You & your girlfriend are mad
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by miketayo(m): 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ariza:
You know it's so funny that the only thing Nigerian guys could "owe" their women is monetary value. Imagine a whole Reno having nothing to emaciate from than "maintainance fee and bills". And the lady is laying emphasis on "sex" . Lol grin grin

Well to help them balance their equation, I believe the only thing Ladies owe their boyfriend is courtesy. No sex and food too grin grin . Lobatan.

BTW Op's relationship is baseless, meaningless and lifeless. grin you don't end a "good thing" because of some stranger's post.

are you sure it was a good thing.. i have been in good and bad relationships. it not easy to end good relationships that easily
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by oyewale0001(m): 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
Petyprincess:
You are obviously still pained hence you brought it here! If most people that preaches online practice what they say it would have been better,bt stupid guys will take them serious nd even destroy their relationship because of what someone posted online,shior.

How do you no he doesn't practice same.

Who no like better thing! Petyprincess like better thing

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
MoodyQueen:

You're obviously the blind one here. Your eyes are even blinded in your profile pic. cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice by TheRedpillguy: 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
Petyprincess:
Don't matter! Massage is, Men are not retirement plan. Fvcking make your own money and stop leaching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing / African Duchess Supreme: "I Have A Huge Appetite For Sex" (Photos) / World's Most Identical Twins Who Share A Boyfriend Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.