Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now (55303 Views)

My Girlfriend Threatened To Kill Me Because Of This. / My Girlfriend Threatened To Lock Me In Bottle If I Breakup With Her – Man / My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Dalby(m): 5:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
mrfranky:
Please Mods help push this to front page i need more advise please...

Have been caught up in a difficult situation. I have been dating this my lovely girlfriend for more than a year now. She is beautiful, humble, kind and a good girl. She is from a good family too. The parents are not too rich just average and doing very well. They are 2 girls and 3 boys and the elder sis is more of a slay queen i.e so beautiful and refuses to marry so the mother is hoping on this my girl to settle down, always encouraging her to settle down.

Now I am 29 years and I really love this girl and she loves me more than i actually love her, always ready to do my biding. She is just 22 and I wish to marry her someday but my finances are low. I have met the father and he said he doesn't need anything from me only things for the kinsmen or whatever but my parents are the opposite. Infact my dad won't even entertain my thought of getting married now because despite am staying alone, i still get small stipends from him monthly so he knows am not financially independent.

To cut the long story short.. My girl is pregnant again after several abortions in the past and she is refusing to take pills. She wants to keep this one and is urging me to come pay her bride price so we can move in together. This was not my dream way of getting married. I don't have a problem with her keeping the child but I just cannot marry now with my monthly salary of 40k which am struggling to feed and pay bills.

Please I need advice.
Pls no insult I knw the abortion act is wrong n never intended for her to take in again but it keeps happening...

Help me please i dont want to lose this lovely princess because she promise to end the relationship if she has to take another pill.

She is just bragging. She will not end the relationship, she is carrying a baby. She had done an abortion before, you never intended for it to happen again but it has and severally...Condom nko?
You are lucky there is no pressure from her parents. Get the money for her kins men and women and take the bulls by the horn.
While at it begin to think of other sources of income. You might through a bit of pain now but in the future you will be glad you did...

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by YoungAncient1: 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
Oga marry her or cut her loose. I like that she knows what she wants. Finances are usually not the problem; any guy that can maintain a girlfriend in this modern day Nigeria, can afford to marry a wife.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by grandstar(m): 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
mrfranky

At this stage, you have no choice but to get married. You've been careless and irresponsible and there is a price to pay and this is it. Henceforth, learn to have respect for your bodies and stop defiling it.

It may not be what you like but it is what you've sown. I know you'll be successful one day. Your present finances are simply a starting point and not the end. A start like this will bind both of you together. Let both parents know the truth and say it can't continue like this. It just isn't right.

She's taken the mature route, a route you should now follow. It's time to trust in God with all your heart (Proverbs 3:5-6)

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by MISTAICEY02288(m): 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
Kaeboy:
OP you're mad! You don't want to marry but common to withdraw is so difficult for you, you people that always ejaculate in the vj were you people expecting the sperm to just behave like water?

The emboldened parts got me.. Lmao grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Poseidon000: 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
This is the end result when a sybarite devoted to indulging every sensuous impulse which bode nothing good for his future, and is simultaneously in a dipshit of a precarious financial posture.

You deserve no council, cos you gave no room for any.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by bukatyne(f): 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
mrfranky:

Have been caught up in a difficult situation. I have been dating this my lovely girlfriend for more than a year now. She is beautiful, humble, kind and a good girl. She is from a good family too. The parents are not too rich just average and doing very well. They are 2 girls and 3 boys and the elder sis is more of a slay queen i.e so beautiful and refuses to marry so the mother is hoping on this my girl to settle down, always encouraging her to settle down.

Now I am 29 years and I really love this girl and she loves me more than i actually love her, always ready to do my biding. She is just 22 and I wish to marry her someday but my finances are low. I have met the father and he said he doesn't need anything from me only things for the kinsmen or whatever but my parents are the opposite. Infact my dad won't even entertain my thought of getting married now because despite am staying alone, i still get small stipends from him monthly so he knows am not financially independent.

To cut the long story short.. My girl is pregnant again after several abortions in the past and she is refusing to take pills. She wants to keep this one and is urging me to come pay her bride price so we can move in together. This was not my dream way of getting married. I don't have a problem with her keeping the child but I just cannot marry now with my monthly salary of 40k which am struggling to feed and pay bills.

Please I need advice.
Pls no insult I knw the abortion act is wrong n never intended for her to take in again but it keeps happening...

Help me please i dont want to lose this lovely princess because she promise to end the relationship if she has to take another pill.

Well, since you can skin dive, o ti to lati shoko niyen.

Tell your parents, let them meet hers.

You are lucky there is COVID-19, do palour wedding and enter house.

Aunti that likes it raw should also think of any little non-stressful activity she can earn with.

Uncle, step up your game and look for ways to earn more money.

The starting would be very rough, however you can pull through if you are consistent, get your priorities right and diligent.

Congrats and Goodluck.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Shedybliss(m): 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2020
Baba in a space of one year, she has done several abortions, chai, do u think with ur dick or brain abeg.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by HoluwaKoDeD(m): 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
you earn 40k a month... biko nu what's the stipend you still collect used for?? Mister, I've seen someone I respect & adore a lot get married while he was earning 30k & that individual had some other responsibilities to handle.
first off, I feel you have a spending problem. More so, what are you doing or planning to do in order increase your wealth

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by tunary(m): 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
[quote author=mrfranky post=90772480][/quote] At 29 you are not a small boy na, you are a man. go and reason with your parents that you want to get married. come to think of it, you earn 40k and your father still support you financially? hmmm. if u really love her marry her, don't let anyone decide for you. your 40k is enough to take care of a family if you know how to manage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Lexusgs430: 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
mrfranky:

Please I need advice.

So out of your 40K salary, you could not buy 500 naira condom?.....

I hope when you have a daughter, she would not be involved in multiple abortions, with a time waster.......

Dating her for one year, yet no plans or finance to get married........ What are you dating her for?......

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by lordswill03: 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
Na waoo, 22yrs and all she's thinking is marriage. You didn't mention if she's working. Is she done with school and what does she she to earn a change. Abi nothing nothing??

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by DaddyMorenike: 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Onuku,it shall end in tearz

If she 1t 2 comot belle n die,beta tears 4 u.
If she no comot belle n die wen bornin, tears 4 u.
If she park join u,.tears upon tears bicos of hungry.
If ur fada dont give u money again,original tear begin.

If she dumped u follow anoda person.ur tears will almost finish 4 ur eyes.because instead 4 u 2 dumped her,she dump u

Anyhw I reasoned it,I sha no it MUST end in tears. grin cheesy

Alaye 4get woman.
Go & huzzle because no be u get dat belle.
Dat belle na format 2 tied u.
1 afonjress almost do am 2 me.I tell her no problems. She parked join me.i com dey blow am 4 free.
Dey chop free pepper stew wen no get test. grin cheesy wink

1 night,after I hv fed up 4 her toto.I begin recite incantaxn 4 room dey call Alusi Obosi 2 damaged d life of anypersin wey dey beer false accusantion 4 me.
Na so she quiet.
D next day she travel cum tell me say she get miscarrange.

I jst laff her & ha generaxn.
D afonnjjjjaaaaa layabout girl 1t 2 shine on top nwafor.
Tufiakwa. undecided undecided
Dis girls go use ya head if u looseguide.
Egungun b careful na express dis ur bowleg dey so embarassed
this is nwamaikpe

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Alexaonfleek: 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
Rozz:
watch as your fellow men will come out to support him all in the name of not letting any girl to tie him down with pregnancy
I swear the guy get mind!!!
He no even use condoms
He no even. say make dem just dey do MouthAction.
walai no be him I blame!!!
Na the girl wey dey spread leg for this kain irresponsible guy.
Con abort for him on top.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Chris2863(m): 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
You dey collect 40k as salary and still had the nerves to impregnate someone's daughter?
You must marry her oo, aboki

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Aforxzy(f): 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
The girl is very stupid having several abortions for u. Infact you are both same same. So you want to keep bleeping her but not ready for marriage. Bros you have chop enough go do the needful..

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by extol1(m): 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
internet:
na by Force to marry? dump her before she dumps u.
what about the abortion she has done for the guy. Haba, reason am if na your sister

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by ecomalchemist(m): 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
fecosequence:
Bro,I will sincerely advice you to marry her..a girl in my hometown took abortion pills and died.now,the kinsmen are insisting he marries her corpse,doing all the traditional rights in marriage..so let me ask you which would you rather choose?

It's not by force to marry someone you impregnated.

I thought we had passed this phase since 1876BC.

Damn !
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by mrfranky(m): 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
]Na waoo, 22yrs and all she's thinking is marriage. You didn't mention if she's working. Is she done with school and what does she she to earn a change. Abi nothing nothing??

Shes done with sschool just rounding up her project but shes got agood job prospect on the way already
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by kikelomojessy(f): 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
Oga op, did u hear ursef say "after several" , both of you don't love yourself. What of if she died from drugs complication? What if her womb gets damage?

Pls listen to her and do the needful. She can also get a job and assist you. Pls dnt let her take any pills. God will see you guys through.

All those saying she should not move in with you, remember dis lady could be that your lovely sister.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Pauladex(m): 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
Two unserious human being with series of abortion in their record need our validation to abort more babies.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by sniperr007(m): 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
mrfranky:

Please I need advice.

Let her know your situation.

Make her see from your view.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Openbusiness: 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
mrfranky:

Please I need advice.

Keep the baby but don't marry because girls of nowadays if you get broke, they will disrespect you totally, frustrate you like hell and show you the true color of the devil in them. Don't abort your child. A child is a blessing from God. With 40k, you can still manage to have a child and watch how things will turn out for the better for you.
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by chaloskyx: 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
carry your cross you have no choice but to marry her and take care of the child....there is no further advise for you than to man up and prepare for the challenges ahead however with proper planning and focus you would survive so first on your priority is to get a better job befitting of taking care of your family...all the best and do not get her pregnant a second time without finding a solid financial footing
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by monichannel: 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
Go and marry that girl with speed!

You'll look back in the next five years and be thankful you did.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Stanbaba30: 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dump her first now noooooow...!
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Alexaonfleek: 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
internet:
na by Force to marry? dump her before she dumps u.
dump her for what?
If he dumps her and breaks her heart ehn,his karma will be doing serious press-up and gyming.

I just hope this story is scripted, because this thing just dey vex me.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by SweetCunt97(f): 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
[quote author=mrfranky post=90772480][/quote]Tell them you've impregnated someone's daughter. Are u not a man? Rise to the challenge Mr Man. Let her get something doing to support cos Baby things ain't cheap.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by fecosequence(m): 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
ecomalchemist:

It's not by force to marry someone you impregnated.

I thought we had passed this phase since 1876BC.

Damn !
yes definitely...but let him leave the idea of abortion .
Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by SweetCunt97(f): 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
Stanbaba30:
Dump her first now noooooow...!
Sadist

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
You don't have the means to marry a woman, yet you keep impregnating her. Very wicked of you.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now by mrfranky(m): 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
you earn 40k a month... biko nu what's the stipend you still collect used for?? Mister, I've seen someone I respect & adore a lot get married while he was earning 30k & that individual had some other responsibilities to handle.
first off, I feel you have a spending problem. More so, what are you doing or planning to do in order increase your wealth

I tried doing business in the past to have another source of income but the business crumbled now have been saving up money to do something else
but no adequate business to put money into just yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help / Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.