Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,918 members, 7,835,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest (51853 Views)

Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) / "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by meeky247: 11:15am On Jun 23, 2020
Soulmender:
Send her nice text messages and call her to wish her happy birthday, don't buy her anything yet to see her real intentions and reaction.... If she behaves positive , you can get her gift a week later.

for your mind, my guy just ghost her and remove her from your life.
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by oodua1stson: 11:15am On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:
We have known each other for about six months now. I proposed to her in March 2020 and kept telling me she was thinking about it.

Just yesterday, she said yes to my proposal and I was so excited. When I met her yesterday evening, she told me Friday (June 26) is her birthday and that, she expects a lot of gifts and mobile money from me. My bowels became full instantly so left to go ease myself.

I have lost interest. Show me a way to outsmart this fraudster of a lady, thanks.
have you smashed her? If yes, stop picking and calls and don't ever call her again

Na eleribu

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Hed0nist: 11:15am On Jun 23, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

What exactly is the lady's offence ..let's be realistic here

Trying to scam a real Nigga. If you're in his shoes will you go ahead and give her lots of gifts and cash prizes? Please be realistic here.

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Rocksteady1(m): 11:15am On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:
We have known each other for about six months now. I proposed to her in March 2020 and kept telling me she was thinking about it.

Just yesterday, she said yes to my proposal and I was so excited. When I met her yesterday evening, she told me Friday (June 26) is her birthday and that, she expects a lot of gifts and mobile money from me. My bowels became full instantly so left to go ease myself.

I have lost interest. Show me a way to outsmart this fraudster of a lady, thanks.

@op, are sure u r normal? U already kno her love 4u is based on logistics, do u still need a prophet from jupiter 2 confirm it 4u? Ok, here z my one cent: dont buy her any gift on her baiday just text her. If she z loyal, she will stay n u can do anything 4 her at ur convinience afterwards but if not, she will find her square root herself....peace out

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Angelinastto(f): 11:16am On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:

Isn't six months too small to know someone you want to spend forever with? Just give her what you have, if she's not ok with it, shell break up the engagement herself. By the way, she took her time to weigh her options before accepting your proposal, you might be the last mumu standing.

6 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Remix10(m): 11:16am On Jun 23, 2020
Bellaqueee:
These are the problems we have with men that don't know what dey want

Very hard to find real women, over 90% are gold-diggers! No matter how they try to hide it, it will show, that's how they are wired, so when real men sense it early, they flee!

12 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by humilitypays(m): 11:16am On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:

She use gun point you for head ni shocked cheesy

Just pretend like you didn't know about her birthday; don't even send sms nor call......when she calls you to query why you didn't texts or call, don't pick....continue avoiding her calls and sms, don't reply any, don't call, don't pick...with time, she will understand that the proposed marriage has been over since, no fight or argument needed here, just silence and ghost mode will bring her gold-digging senses back to normal cheesy cheesy grin

10 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Exmilitant(m): 11:18am On Jun 23, 2020
Skmoda:
ARE YOU JASON?
NO!
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Olarewaju89: 11:18am On Jun 23, 2020
Op, you have been on nairaland since 2011 and you still seek for this kind of advice. undecided

Na waoo, just send her happy birthday to you my dear future wife. That's all. Anything aside that, you are on your own (oyo).

I think this message below will help you. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by SocialJustice: 11:18am On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:

Easy, send her birthday love messages and buy her gift you're comfortable with. If you don't have money for gift, then omit it. Generally starve the relationship of money, it won't be long before she leaves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Juell(m): 11:20am On Jun 23, 2020
Bellaqueee:
Like how na? He proposed to her because he wanted a serious relationship.
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Bellotelli: 11:20am On Jun 23, 2020
Op... Life is very simple. Just give what you can afford.. Don't displease yourself just to please a girl.
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Betle1991: 11:20am On Jun 23, 2020
It is depend on you that how to take marriage proposal because It is lifetime liability with your life partner.
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Saintinoo(m): 11:20am On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:

Haha you were carried away by love, you shouldn't have proposed that early. How was she sounding when she made the demands, she might not be serious afterall.

This is what you will do, call her, tell her you are broke and cannot meet up with her demands for now, see how she reacts and you know what to do next. Goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by donlystra: 11:20am On Jun 23, 2020
Maybe she was joking when she said she is expecting gift and money from you for her birthday, just give her the best you can afford. İf she doesn't appreciate it then flee from her

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by OluAKGBGN(m): 11:21am On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:

The hand writing on the wall shows the girl in question is a gold digger.
#1. No faithful and sane girl would tell you she will think about marriage proposal and now respond to ur proposal after 6 months. Brother, u are not her only boyfriend.
#2. If u give her all these things she asked for, things will go smoothly from her. She will keep on demanding in the future, and once u are no longer able to provide her demands. Hell will surely come down to earth, and she may end up leaving you. Brother, please run from this girl. She's not what you are looking for.

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by humilitypays(m): 11:21am On Jun 23, 2020
Olarewaju89:
Op, you have been on nairaland since 2011 and you still seek for this kind of advice. undecided

Na waoo, just send her happy birthday to you my dear future wife. That's all. Anything aside that, you are on your own (oyo).
He doesn't need to send her any sms or message, not even a call....he should start today to avoid everything about her; sms oh, calls, Fbook messages oh, whatsapp oh, just name it......this is the big boy way of breaking up with bitches that don't have sense in 2020 cheesy cheesy

Ladies ought to learn that social media, forums like this and internet have spoilt market for corporate runs girls and gold diggers because almost all men are now aware of the styles ladies use to scam and milk men.....any guy that still fall maga for any lady is either pretending and playing along for a reason or he's a fool grin

10 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by dangoteinlaw: 11:22am On Jun 23, 2020
Abfinest007:
she accepted u because Her birthday is near then send off with wicked sex package
lmao there’s no birthday in the first place hahahaha, idk why girls still use that trick it’s so stale now.

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Joefat: 11:22am On Jun 23, 2020
If it took her 4 good months to say Yes to your proposal, then I think she has someone at hand then and maybe things doesn't work out btw both of them any longer, then Boom, there she comes to you. I'll just advice you should send her only message and call her to wish her HBD, wait and watch her reactions after a week, then you can know the true color of her Yes.. it maybe Black Yes or White Yes.. even if she request for ordinary airtime, let her no you don't have on that day.

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by bukatyne(f): 11:23am On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:

If you are busy or productively engaged, you will break off the engagement and move on.

You won't waste productive time thinking how to outsmart someone who are lucky enough to know her values before you are invested in the relationship.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Olarewaju89: 11:23am On Jun 23, 2020
humilitypays:
He doesn't need to send her any sms or message, not even a call....he should start today to avoid everything about her; sms oh, calls, Fbook messages oh, whatsapp oh, just name it......this is the big boy way of breaking up with bitches that don't have sense in 2020 cheesy cheesy

Ladies ought to learn that social media, forums like this and internet have spoilt market for corporate runs girls and gold diggers because almost all men are now aware of the styles ladies use to scam and milk men.....any guy that still fall maga for any lady is either pretending and playing along for a reason or he's a fool grin

Tor... Thank you sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by mozele(m): 11:24am On Jun 23, 2020
Bellaqueee:

please what do you mean by that?

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Juliearth(f): 11:25am On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:

Reason why people are advised to fully know and understand their partners before proposing. Maybe you would have noticed this trait if you had courted her for a while.

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by saajus: 11:25am On Jun 23, 2020
Give her just a card but no major gift. Just watch her reaction. From her reaction, you can decide if she's money freak or wife material.

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by aprilwise(m): 11:26am On Jun 23, 2020
FeliciaOja:
If She Took Her 4 months to accept your Proposal
Then it means, She had other men who she was interested in and messing with
After experimenting with other suitors for 4 months, she probably got dumped and now she is looking for you to wife her up

Op, dump her and never look back I'm glad this coming from a female. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by eisley: 11:27am On Jun 23, 2020
Since you ve found out her feelings for you are not genuine, then let her go.

Meanwhile do you know you can take your bank with you everywhere? With GTBank Mobile Wallet all you need to do is dial the USSD code, *737# on your mobile phone and you can manage your account and make swift and safe transactions on the go.
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by aprilwise(m): 11:27am On Jun 23, 2020
[quote author=FeliciaOja post=90977782][b]If She Took Her 4 months to accept your Proposal
Then it means, She had other men who she was interested in and messing with
After experimenting with other suitors for 4 months, she probably got dumped and now she is looking for you to wife her up

Op, dump her and never look back I'm glad this is coming from a female.thanks
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by millionboi(m): 11:27am On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:

your bowl bcom full

Hahahaha

Can't stop laughin

3 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by ityP(m): 11:27am On Jun 23, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Send her a WhatsApp message...... tongue

Lol. So he shouldn't waste credit on SMS? grin

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Angelfrost(m): 11:27am On Jun 23, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Real men do not spend their productive time thinking of how to unpropose to leeches, they simply "ghost" them and move on to face more productive things in their life eg making money, making more money, making more than enough money etc.

I don't even know why I like this comment so much... grin grin grin grin grin

E be like say I don dey spoil o!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by vickydevoka(m): 11:28am On Jun 23, 2020
I jst love 9ja gals I swear. Oga jst do Small. My own be say I jst tell her say I go wan marry her, de next day she beg me 80k Make I borrow her.,v jst give her 40k. Till today de money don go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate / What To Do When The Girl You Love Is In Love With Another Man / Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.