Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest (51827 Views)

Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) / "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / I Proposed To My Girlfriend But She Doesn’t Wear Her Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Bewiseedet(m): 11:28am On Jun 23, 2020
Ghost her
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by davien(m): 11:29am On Jun 23, 2020
What has she given you that you want to open account on her head?

Have you celebrated birthday for your parents talk more of someone's daughter?

4 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 23, 2020
Geesaintagape:
My ex demanded for financial upkeep after ''proposal'' I endede the relationship through WhatsApp chat.
Her father invited me to know what happened n possibly settle the issues but I turned down his invitation. Na so I moved on com marry my good wife
I love this!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Angelfrost(m): 11:30am On Jun 23, 2020
FeliciaOja:
If She Took Her 4 months to accept your Proposal
Then it means, She had other men who she was interested in and messing with
After experimenting with other suitors for 4 months, she probably got dumped and now she is looking for you to wife her up

Op, dump her and never look back

Impressive words!!! Even more so coming from a lady... Some of you would rather be unnecessarily defensive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Kanaqry: 11:30am On Jun 23, 2020
grin
Wow OK na
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Tomide007: 11:30am On Jun 23, 2020
Skmoda:

just shu.t up already, your talk dey smell.
Lol, i know ur type...U obvs can't communicate intelligently that's why ure resulting to verbal abuse.
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by millionboi(m): 11:31am On Jun 23, 2020
Soulmender:
Send her nice text messages and call her to wish her happy birthday, don't buy her anything yet to see her real intentions and reaction.... If she behaves positive , you can get her gift a week later.
this is marriage not girlfriend kind of a thing.

She definitely could play along till after wedding her.

If na me ah,I will off my shoes and run
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Zetty177x: 11:31am On Jun 23, 2020
Then chill.. marriage is supposed to be for a lifetime
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by betonnaira: 11:31am On Jun 23, 2020
Bellaqueee:
These are the problems we have with men that don't know what dey want
see them slay queen with 0 balance for account n brain

5 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Olayetan(m): 11:31am On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:
We have known each other for about six months now. I proposed to her in March 2020 and kept telling me she was thinking about it.

Just yesterday, she said yes to my proposal and I was so excited. When I met her yesterday evening, she told me Friday (June 26) is her birthday and that, she expects a lot of gifts and mobile money from me. My bowels became full instantly so left to go ease myself.

I have lost interest. Show me a way to outsmart this fraudster of a lady, thanks.
Some girls sha,

I wouldn't advise you not to get her anything, in fact, get her a petty gift and see how she reacts to it.

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by K4daniel: 11:31am On Jun 23, 2020
I still don't gerrit what is wrong with this generation. You've chosen to date a girl and you don't discuss and talk about all this issue, and you just wish to throw her away And move on. If you get another lady same issue, you will move again, until you see the one that does not express herself and killing. I will only support you moving on if this is a normal occurrence from her.Birthday is a special day baba.

So because she asked you for gift, That means you are not serious in the first place. Off course, a lady you love and that loves you will want something special from her man. Or she may joke about it if you don't have but that will not stop the flow.Na understanding matter..if it's a constant occurrence then you as a man draw the line.

It may be understandable if you don't have money but all these need to be put in explanation and discussion. You both supposed to have passed this level. Please don't leave that girl..discuss your level with her and educate her of your presence circumstance hoping for a bright future together. No perfect relationship start big..most great couples today start small let her know, don't just break a heart. Good luck.

5 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by foreshore(m): 11:32am On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:
We have known each other for about six months now. I proposed to her in March 2020 and kept telling me she was thinking about it.

Just yesterday, she said yes to my proposal and I was so excited. When I met her yesterday evening, she told me Friday (June 26) is her birthday and that, she expects a lot of gifts and mobile money from me. My bowels became full instantly so left to go ease myself.

I have lost interest. Show me a way to outsmart this fraudster of a lady, thanks.

No be you wan marry!
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Angelfrost(m): 11:33am On Jun 23, 2020
SarkinYarki:
Spell after me. G H O S T

I grew up thinking it was harsh to do this to people, especially ladies... Thanks to Nigerians. I have become quite proficient and unabashed in assuming Ghostmode at all times!!!.

In Phyno's words: These Ndi ara will never see me!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Odoctor(m): 11:34am On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:

Listen bro, don't dump her. Ladies atimes reason that way. She may love you truly but imature in going about her material needs.

Just test her faithfulness and love by sending this msg:

"happy birthday sweetheart. May God grant you long life and prosperity, good health and more knowledge of him. How I wish I can get you Te best of gifts today, but financial constraints cannot allow me. But surely, the future is bright. Pls manage this 400 airtime"

Then u send her the 400 airtime. Her words, body language, attitude and reactions onwards will tell alot about her marriageability.

Pls quote me, and give me feedback.

Thank you.

9 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by laluski(m): 11:34am On Jun 23, 2020
Bellaqueee:

Please explain...am really interested in what you to say
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 23, 2020
vickydevoka:
I jst love 9ja gals I swear. Oga jst do Small. My own be say I jst tell her say I go wan marry her, de next day she beg me 80k Make I borrow her.,v jst give her 40k. Till today de money don go
Aye le o shocked
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Thunderblasts(m): 11:35am On Jun 23, 2020
[quote author=Bellaqueee post=90977740]These are the problems we have with men that don't know what dey want[/quote

Shut UP
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:35am On Jun 23, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Real men do not spend their productive time thinking of how to unpropose to leeches, they simply "ghost" them and move on to face more productive things in their life eg making money, making more money, making more than enough money etc.

One bottle of very chilled kunu aya for u
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:

Haha and you people will abuse us ladies on birthday you want to become single

If you can’t find time to pick a card make them a hand made card and pick flower from your garden

Romance or chivalry is not dead when your monetically challenged lol

You may just run away when she’s birthing your children sef

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by CONFAMA: 11:35am On Jun 23, 2020
Bellaqueee:

Na dem grin
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by goldmatrix(m): 11:36am On Jun 23, 2020
StrongandMighty:
Op if you give her anything wey pass "happy birthday" text God go punish you

Haha you people are very funny.. How will God punish him giving his fiancee a good time on her birthday?
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by manuelreports: 11:36am On Jun 23, 2020
What is the problem with guys self
If she demands you call her a fraudster, if she don't demand You will say she don't love you that other men are taking care of her. I hate guys who complain about money given to Ladies. Before I give any Lady any money I don't just count on what I will gain. There is this close friend of mine whom I always gives money and gifts if I have, I just like her as a friend but don't have feelings for her but she taught those gifts was for a particular purpose which she was shocked when she learnt I don't have any motive for her. She is now married and you know what she introduced me to her husband who have bought properties running into millions from me. This was because I gave her an unconditional gifts. If you don't have No p, if you have and want to give then give and if you dump you, then her conscience will judge her.

3 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Joefat: 11:37am On Jun 23, 2020
K4daniel:
I still don't gerrit what is wrong with this generation. You've chosen to date a girl and you don't discuss and talk about all this issue, and you just wish to throw her away And move on. If you get another lady same issue, you will move again, until you see the one that does not express herself and killing. I will only support you moving on if this is a normal occurrence from her.Birthday is a special day baba.

So because she asked you for gift, That means you are not serious in the first place. Off course, a lady you love and that loves you will want something special from her man. Or she may joke about it if you don't have but that will not stop the flow.Na understanding matter..if it's a constant occurrence then you as a man draw the line.

It may be understandable if you don't have money but all these need to be put in explanation and discussion. You both supposed to have passed this level. Please don't leave that girl..discuss your level with her and educate her of your presence circumstance hoping for a bright future together. No perfect relationship start big..most great couples today start small let her know, don't just break a heart. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Donpaper: 11:38am On Jun 23, 2020
How to handle 21st century Naija Babe
1. Have a purpose
2. Pursue that purpose well until you become rich and successful
3. Spend that money on yourself first. Let it show on yourself, dressing, body, house etc
4. Learn Game and swag
5. Always approach girls so as to be in abundance
6. Learn to walk away. The confidence will be there as a result of being successful and rich. Moreover, the abundance minsdset of many numbers of girls on your phone will give you the ‘I don't care attitude’
7. Always, tell her what you can afford. And belittle your job but live like a big boy. That will confuse her.
8. Have principles
9. Know Bedmatics 101 and be very good at it.
10. Never beg her( to stay), except when you're wrong.

Happy being a REAL man!!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:39am On Jun 23, 2020
Baffupdrizz:

STOP PROPOSING TO WOMEN.

U're funny
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by ImaIma1(f): 11:40am On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:

So she accepted your proposal because her birthday is approaching? What you will do should be in your mind. Just observe her attitude from now on and you will know when to call it quits if she's not for real.

But as a boyfriend/ fiance, she deserves a gift from you. Nothing over the top considering she might be a fraudster. Maybe a perfume but not something that will affect your pocket.
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by betonnaira: 11:40am On Jun 23, 2020
Queenserah26:
This matter weak me, let the gurus talk wink
u talk too
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Lexusgs430: 11:41am On Jun 23, 2020
ityP:

Lol. So he shouldn't waste credit on SMS? grin

What's the point nah..... To what end...... tongue

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by Danhumprey: 11:43am On Jun 23, 2020
NEWBIN:

LMAO! grin grin grin
Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by dodelight(m): 11:43am On Jun 23, 2020
Kingpele:
Ok, it is important to be matured in your mind b4 u enter marriage life, so if u now marry her and she had to go through surgery to put to bed, considering the funds involved, u will just run off or disown your family... If u are not ready to foot the bill, why propose?... U better relax first and hustle, so that u won't bring children talk to this forum again...
This advice of yours is off tangent. What op is seeking advice about is no where related to family responsibility. please read again. Mind you, i'm a married man.

6 Likes

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by akaahs(m): 11:43am On Jun 23, 2020
espn:
Dont give her shishi except for HBD message. She will do auto reversal of her yes...
Even the birthday message, he shouldn't sent. If he knows how to play his card very well, he ll chop her.

1 Like

Re: I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest by dexoubie(m): 11:43am On Jun 23, 2020
gambia:
Its none of our business, go and sort out yourself.
Have pity on the poor soul grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Checkout My Kid Sister's Pre-Wedding Photos / Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship / Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.