Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. (15985 Views)

This Thing Is Getting Serious N Hes confirmed my fears. Pics / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / Since September 2009, We Are Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by TransflectTP(m): 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
New account?

8 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
TransflectTP:
New account?
yes please, i created it so I can use for this purpose... I have been a regular and silent user hitherto.
God bless you.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Mindlog: 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
OE0705:

yes please, i created it so I can use for this purpose... I have been a regular and silent user hitherto.
God bless you.

It seems creating a new account and claiming to be a private school teacher is the new format, the other scammer who opened a thread claiming to be one has now been bursted.

17 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
Mindlog:

It seems creating a new account and claiming to be a private school teacher is the new format, the other scammer who opened a thread claiming to be one has now been bursted.
Yes, that might be correct to a large extent. But I take exception to that... if you want to verify. please be my guest.
I won't come here and be asking well meaning Nigerians for help if it's just to scam. I am bigger than that... if not for the corona. Just do your bit and leave to God to judge.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by teemotee: 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
OE0705:

God bless you.
People are being scammed here too much. Only one person will use like 3 account with different stories to cashout from kind people. If you want to be taken seriously, write your moniker or initials on a paper and hold it showing your baby bump too. Blur out your face and post the pic. Those that have money to give will be assured you are not a scammer

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by TheEnlightenedO(m): 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
teemotee:
People are being scammed here too much. Only one person will use like 3 account with different stories to cashout from kind people. If you want to be taken seriously, write your moniker or initials on a paper and hold it showing your baby bump too. Blur out your face and post the pic. Those that have money to give will be assured you are not a scammer

#TheEnlightenedOne seconds this motion effective immediately
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
teemotee:
sir, what's the assurance that when I do that u will help me...I mean u...
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by teemotee: 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
OE0705:

Consult davido

What I can help you with is a baby fortress (crib) and a nice baby walker. No cash

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Petenoir(m): 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
OE0705:

Believe me, You're not really in desperate situation...

18 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by uboma(m): 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
OE0705:

God bless you.

Come out clean, create same thread with your regular moniker/handle.

6 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2020

4 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by RoyalBlak007: 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
Petenoir:

Believe me, You're not really in desperate situation...

Could not agree more

with this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
teemotee:
Consult davido

What I can help you with is a baby fortress (crib) and a nice baby walker. No cash
I hope u believe me now sir... how do I get those...thanks in Advance.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
I'll help with 2k. Buy Pampers with that one smiley
I just sent it now. No need posting my name here. Thank you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
rockstarB:
I'll help with 2k. Buy Pampers with that one smiley
thanks God bless you big.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
OE0705:
thanks God bless you big.
Sent kiss
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
OE0705:
I hope this makes me real... doing this for my baby.
isnt that a mans stomach? grin Post better picture. From your neck down to your stomach with the baby bump showing. Tell hubby to take the photo of you. With your other moniker. Una go dey use one other moniker cause mayhem on Nairaland and use a new one to solicit for help. Use your real moniker and the perfect picture I’ll send you 10k immediately

13 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
Carchoice:
isnt that a mans stomach? grin Post better picture. From your neck down to your stomach with the baby bump showing. Tell hubby to take the photo of you. With your other moniker. Una go dey use one other moniker cause mayhem on Nairaland and use a new one to solicit for help. Use your real moniker and the perfect picture I’ll send you 10k immediately
please sir, cut me some slack!!! thanks.

2 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
OE0705:

ill increase it to 20k if you do it. angry

Just prove you are real. I’ll cut you enough slack

10 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
OE0705:

your real moniker and a photo showing your neck to your stomach with the bumb showing. A clearer photo. Not this one that’s distorted by sun light. 20k is ready

6 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
Carchoice:
your real moniker and a photo showing your neck to your stomach with the bumb showing. A clearer photo. Not this one that’s distorted by sun light. 20k is ready
You dont have to make a joke out of her. There are people that have been helped here without posting pictures. That picture is a pregnant woman's tommy

23 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
teemotee:
Consult davido

I sent you a mail already...but it's seem something is wrong with your mail address...not pulling through. can I get your mail.or number.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
Carchoice:
ill increase it to 20k if you do it. angry

Just prove you are real. I’ll cut you enough slack
First I have been in the guest mode all the while...
Second I know you know am real....
Third is there any way I can PM u...maybe via ur mail for the prove.
Thanks.
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
rockstarB:

You dont have to make a joke out of her. There are people that have been helped here without posting pictures. That picture is a pregnant woman's tommy
sorry where is the joke? Does 20k sound like a joke? I guess she’s not ready then. I’ll save my money

4 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by teemotee: 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
OE0705:
I sent you a mail already...but it's seem something is wrong with your mail address...not pulling through. can I get your mail.or number.
but that was the same email I used to pm you. You can put your number in your profile
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 5:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
teemotee:
but that was the same email I used to pm you. You can put your number in your profile
Ok...I will do that...
Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by ThothHermes: 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
RoyalBlak007:

Could not agree more

with this.
Could not disagree more. As much as I'm aware that there are scammers all over Nairaland, I don't think people in genuine need should bare their lives on an anonymous forum before they are helped.
Givers should use their discretion, humanity, and gut before parting with their resources.
A creative and determined scammer will still find away around these hoops anyway.

21 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by MadelnNigeria: 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
ThothHermes:
Could not disagree more. As much as I'm aware that there are scammers all over Nairaland, I don't think people in genuine need should bare their lives on an anonymous forum before they are helped. .
anonymous people don't need help. There are other people who are genuine enough to use their main moniker to solicit for help.
Why take a picture where the sun is obviously not making the pictures to be clear. There is no shame in asking for help but for christ sake don't scam people

All these nonsense has to stop. Someone will just come online and use pictures and sad narrative to swindle people. Why is the sun obstructing a clear view naa.

18 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by ThothHermes: 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
MadelnNigeria:
anonymous people don't need help. There are other people who are genuine enough to use their main moniker to solicit for help.
Why take a picture where the sun is obviously not making the pictures to be clear. There is no shame in asking for help but for christ sake don't scam people

All these nonsense has to stop. Someone will just come online and use pictures and sad narrative to swindle people. Why is the sun obstructing a clear view naa.
As long as you are sending money to someone you don't know over the internet, there is always that one percent chance you're being scammed. You must always bear that in mind.

3 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by MadelnNigeria: 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
ThothHermes:
As long as you are sending money to someone you don't know over the internet, there is always that one percent chance you're being scammed. You must always bear that in mind.
There is no 1% chance anywhere.. Let the moniker post with the main.
No need to hide of you need help. What's the point

7 Likes

Re: MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. by OE0705: 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
MadelnNigeria:

I don't want to sound rude.
but I believe you should know a baby bump when u see one...I was asked to use my moniker with it in the pics...which I did...
the pics was taken from a close angle in order to obscure the face...hence the too much concentration of the light...
if you really want to help just do it...
But if you think otherwise too then God's peace be with you... I wont come and ask for help if I'm buoyant enuff.... na just condition make crayfish bend...if u need more clarifications just check my profile or please drop me a mail.
PEACE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chinese mistress Stripped And Beaten Senseless By Cheating Husband's wife PHOTOS / Is Chy Mall / Sairui Mall A Scam ? Findout Chymall.net / I Am Not Yet Ready For Motherhood. (how Can I Make Him Understand?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.