Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:10 AM

Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single (16537 Views)

"If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady / "Until That Man Has Claimed You As His Own You Are Single" - Twitter User / How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by CanadaOrBust: 11:47pm On Jul 04, 2020
Terryishere:

Good Lord. The lack of availability. There are more available black American women than black American men because of that amendment, and not to exclude the gay population. Black American women are loyal to black American men and seldom date out of their race.unlike Nigerian women.

You mean, “There are more available black American women than ELIGIBLE black American men”

So why do u think they seldom date out of their race? Do u think it is by choice?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by baralatie(m): 11:49pm On Jul 04, 2020
Terryishere:

If this were true black American men would be.marrying.other races of women by the loads but they are not.
do you know how many black American women who are married to white American men and light skinned Latinos which will not end been murdered,socially stigmatised abused if they brought it to public view in their black communities
Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by CanadaOrBust: 11:49pm On Jul 04, 2020
baralatie:

explain this part

There are tons of very successful black men, so it is not always true. Obama is black. There are thousands of black men occupying very high political and corporate positions
Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by Terryishere: 11:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
baralatie:

that is the biggest lie on this thread
Where is the lie and don't name a few celebrities out of 20 million black women in the US?
Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by CanadaOrBust: 11:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
baralatie:

do you know how many black American women who are married to white American men and light skinned Latinos which will not end been murdered,socially stigmatised abused if they brought it to public view in their black communities

This is not true at all. How come successful black men usually choose to marry other races without being stigmatized. I have never seen any one come close to stigmatizing that tennis lady, Williams
Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by Terryishere: 11:56pm On Jul 04, 2020
baralatie:

You have to do better than this.
Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by baralatie(m): 11:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
Terryishere:

Where is the lie and don't name a few celebrities out of 20 million black women in the US?
I should name what!
so that the black American communities will go about shaming,stigmatizing and creating hell for black American women who settled in a white man's house
Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by Terryishere: 11:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

This is not true at all. How come successful black men usually choose to marry other races without being stigmatized. I have never seen any one come close to stigmatizing that tennis lady, Williams

Most successful black American men (not Nigerian American) are married to black American women.
Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by baralatie(m): 12:01am On Jul 05, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

I am not the one that said black American women are loyal and don't marry other peoole
Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by Terryishere: 12:01am On Jul 05, 2020
baralatie:

I should name what!
so that the black American communities will go about shaming,stigmatizing and creating hell for black American women who settled in a white man's house

If a black American woman is married to a white man she has no shame therefore she cannot be shamed.
Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by baralatie(m): 12:03am On Jul 05, 2020
Terryishere:

If a black American woman is married to a white man she has no shame therefore she cannot be shamed.
it is your mouth jot another person's
Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 05, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

It boils down to what I wrote earlier: “A lot of women being single is almost always precipitated by shortage of eligible men”

Yes. You're very right.

1 Like

Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by Terryishere: 12:04am On Jul 05, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

You mean, “There are more available black American women than ELIGIBLE black American men”

So why do u think they seldom date out of their race? Do u think it is by choice?
I already stated the reason, also most aren't attracted to white men.
Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 05, 2020
Terryishere:

Actually it's the other way round. White men are not attracted to black women.

4 Likes

Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by CanadaOrBust: 12:11am On Jul 05, 2020
Terryishere:

But women don’t marry by attraction. Also white men bang them a lot, just don’t marry them

2 Likes

Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by CanadaOrBust: 12:12am On Jul 05, 2020
pDudd:

Yes. You're very right.

Thank u sir!
Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by Martinez39s(m): 12:13am On Jul 05, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
First of all thanks for your post. It is rather embarrassing to put up a topic and have absolutely no one respond to it.
Whoever wrote that book must be an incel (look it up).
A lot of women being single is almost always precipitated by paucity of eligible men
grin grin Shaming language. Lol.
Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by Terryishere: 12:15am On Jul 05, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

But women don’t marry by attraction. Also white men bang them a lot, just don’t marry them

How do you know this, remember I'm talking about black American women not Nigerian American women? There has to be some initial attraction even if it's money which Nigerian women can verify.
Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by CanadaOrBust: 12:15am On Jul 05, 2020
baralatie:

I am not the one that said black American women are loyal and don't marry other peoole

What do u mean? U said they marry them secretly because they are afraid of being stigmatized, which is not true
Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by ednut1(m): 12:16am On Jul 05, 2020
Any crime in that Marriage over there is not like we see it in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by CanadaOrBust: 12:16am On Jul 05, 2020
Terryishere:

How do you know this?
Xvideo
Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by CanadaOrBust: 12:19am On Jul 05, 2020
baralatie:

I should name what!

Mayor of NYC is married to a BAW. Where is the stigmatization
Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by CanadaOrBust: 12:21am On Jul 05, 2020
Terryishere:

Most successful black American men (not Nigerian American) are married to black American women.

PROPORTIONATELY, they marry outside their race more than anyone else, BY FAR

1 Like

Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by Terryishere: 12:22am On Jul 05, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Xvideo

How do you know they are black American and not African, Caribbean or Hispanic?
Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by Martinez39s(m): 12:23am On Jul 05, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
The synopsis of the book is right there for u to read but u refuse to read it.

There's a word that describes such behaviour but I won't mention it.

Maybe BAW(Black American Women) don’t want to give $6 to a person whose thesis summary is so flawed
You can't judge based on synopsis. You have to read the book to get the full details before your judge. You might not even know what the author thinks this life paradigm is until you read his book.
Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by CanadaOrBust: 12:27am On Jul 05, 2020
Martinez39s:
You can't judge based on synopsis. You have to read the book to get the full details before your judge. You might not even know what the author thinks this life paradigm is until you read his book.

For our purposes the synopsis is more than enough.
All we are really interested in is that 70% are single
Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by Terryishere: 12:34am On Jul 05, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

PROPORTIONATELY, they marry outside their race more than anyone else, BY FAR

88% of black American men are married to black women, who cares who the other 12% are married to.

1 Like

Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by Terryishere: 12:41am On Jul 05, 2020
pDudd:

Actually it's the other way round. White men are not attracted to black women.

Actually they are and they will tell you they are but some are afraid to approach black women for fear of rejection.
Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by Martinez39s(m): 12:47am On Jul 05, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
For our purposes the synopsis is more than enough.
All we are really interested in is that 70% are single
Having read all your posts on this thread, I can say you are way too emotional and sentimental on this issue instead of being logical. I'm sure if I asked you what the author refers to as the life paradigm black women inherited from their mums, you wouldn't be able to tell me; I'm also sure you don't know the author's supposed basis/evidences for his conclusions. How can you legitimately refute and dismiss the author (and his points) if you don't know his arguments and it's supposed basis/evidence? You have to read his book and understand his points before you can legitimately dismiss his position.

To buttress my point that you are being way too emotional and sentimental, you called the author an incel. Why? Will he be wrong if he is an incel? Anyway, it will clearly make no difference if your understand the author's position or not because you, just like other women, will always flow with your emotions and sentimental as long as they make you feel good and serve your purposes (whatever they are).

6 Likes

Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by ahahnow: 12:51am On Jul 05, 2020
Ivyhairline 
Fcmb 

Whoever owns that account scammed me. Ladies beware. I am still waiting for my wig since March
Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by CanadaOrBust: 1:19am On Jul 05, 2020
Martinez39s:
Having read all your posts on this thread, I can say you are way too emotional and sentimental on this issue instead of being logical. I'm sure if I asked you what the author refers to as the life paradigm black women inherited from their mums, you wouldn't be able to tell me; I'm also sure you don't know the author's supposed basis/evidences for his conclusions. How can you legitimately refute and dismiss the author's if you don't know his arguments and it's supposed basis/evidence? You have to read his book and understand his point before you can legitimately dismiss his position.

To buttress my point that you are being way too emotional and sentimental, you called the author an incel. Why? Will he be wrong if he is an incel? Anyway, it will clearly make no difference if your understand the author's position or not because you, just like other women, will always flow with your emotions and sentimental as long as they make you feel good and serve your purposes (whatever they are).

Erudite write-up but lol.. u totally overestimate us here on Nairaland. We’re a bit on the lazy side. Fancy reading a book b4 discussing it on NL. Whoever heard of such a thing!
Re: Why 70% Of U.S. Black Women Are Single by CanadaOrBust: 1:22am On Jul 05, 2020
Terryishere:

88% of black American men are married to black women, who cares who the other 12% is married to.

Even if it is 100%, one thing is for sure:
PROPORTIONATELY, SUCCESSFUL BLACK MEN marry outside their race more than anyone else, BY FAR!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Women Like To Play Hard To Get? / Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos / Couple Before And After Sex Picture, Goes Viral On Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.