Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? (32287 Views)

What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . / Can A Lady Marry A Man She Doesn't Like? / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by sexylassie2(f): 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
vingeophysicist:

But a jobless lady is permitted to marry a guy bah ?

Who marries who in our culture?

the man or the woman?

3 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by Chirowman(m): 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
No try am, suffer head no be Prayer ooo

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by Cocobongo(m): 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
The question here should be what is the purpose of getting married?
For me its just 2 parent some little kids....
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by JayromWrites: 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
Biglittlelois:
You like to dish out unnecessary banters waiting for war of words from both genders, then sit on the fence, watching and smiling as it happens, without choosing a side or a clear cut message.

Are you trying to say that it is better for a lady to marry a jobless man because he can get a job later, than marrying a man with a job who can also become jobless later?

Are you also trying to insinuate that marrying a jobless man who can also have a job later, can't also loose the same job

Take your time and read the article

Read!! Don't just skim and scan
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by Ten06(m): 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
Most of them do marry with experience in hand job and Mouth Action

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by colestephan86: 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
Toks2008:
Well, the simple answer anybody will give is a resounding NO....but should a man marry a lady who has no job?... I guess that is a norm but wait for this...what if a lady marries a man with a job and then the man losses the job afterward?...will she leave him?.... Now you thinking...

Don't get it twisted...it makes no sense for any man to go into marriage without a job or a means of livelihood especially when a man’s potential is harder to see than the number of commas on his bank statement forgetting the fact that wealth acquisition is progressive, a continuum aided by hard work and determination...

I strongly believe that the reason why there is so much emphasis on a man's financial status as a criterion for marital suitability is because of the financial dependence mindset of many ladies on their men. In my opinion, when it comes to making money, there is no weaker sex hence I see nothing wrong with a lady who has a job or means of livelihood getting married to her man even if he has no job at that point in time...Job will always come and there is no guaranty that the one who has a job won't lose it.

A lady who finds it cool dating a man that has no job and happily performs wifely duties for him should not have issues with marrying the same man? Simply have a low key wedding and work hard together with him to build finances before making babies rather than allow yourself to be used as an intimacy gadget by the ''jobless guy''.

Ladies have equal opportunity to be financially independent just as the men and every lady must strive to be financially independent so that she can be with any man of her choice rather than marry a man simply because he is financially capable and also avoid using a job which can be there today and be gone tomorrow or financial status which is subject to change as a yardstick to being with any man.
Ladies no try am o.
He go just dey nakk you apako, the poor always have more children, cos they console themselves with sex.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by DayDreamer05(m): 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
No sensible woman of our time would like to marry a man that doesn't have a job.

Are they going to eat sand?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by Pharaohny: 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
Should a man no job even think of getting married?

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by DexterousOne(m): 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
This is a no brainer

The answer is NO

A man who has held down a job for a while

Or ran business for a while running

Shows a level of responsibility

3 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by DexterousOne(m): 10:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
Pharaohny:
Should a man no job even think of getting married?

NO

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by toscolee(m): 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
Nothing on earth will make me marry as a man without a job.
The lady can be as rich as queen croesus, it doesn't matter, I must have something doing before thinking about marriage.
Should my children meet there daddy depending on their mom?

5 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by illicit(m): 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2020
Why should a man without job marry

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by tosyne2much(m): 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
It's very disastrous for a jobless man to go into marriage

One of the most risky decisions a man can ever make

5 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by Enemyofpeace: 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
Na hunger go separate una. Mrs alabodo. Vickyrotex abi o ri nkan ni?
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by Oduok(m): 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
These question is theoretical. I do not think it is thinkable in practice. Even the OP being a man would not attempt to marry without a source of income. The question should have been if a woman should accept to marry a man without a source of income?
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by Enemyofpeace: 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
illicit:
Why should a man without job marry
is sleeping with a woman not a job?
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
If you can't decide on your own then you're not ready to get married yet. Sorry

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by illicit(m): 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
is sleeping with a woman not a job?

Hahaha

Wicked
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by mofedamijo(m): 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
It depends a lot on the couple, Mike bamiloye was jobless when he git married, today he owns a tv station and produces movies overseas, C.E.O Cosharis was so joblessly broke that he couldn't get a clothe for his wedding, today he owns one of the biggest car dealerships in Nigeria, most of this billionaire today had nothing when the got married. Some Nigerian guys in U.S today were not working, their fiancé took them to the U.S and today they are medical doctors. It just depends on the couples and their savings. Some guys are not working, but they have managed to save $18,000, Some are working and the amount in the account no pass $2,000. Its good for a man to be working before marriage, however, its better if he has good savings in the account and doing side hustles before the main job comes.

I saw a Nigerian guy on Upwork who earned over $70,000 in the last 5 years as a freelancer, he might not be working at the moment, but i want to believe any reasonable guy in his position would have saved at least $25,000. Even though he might not have a client for 7months, he is still better off with the guy who works 9-5 and earns 200k naira monthly. May God help the MEN and bless their supporting strikers, the WOMEN.

8 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by landforeast(m): 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
The way African Carry marriage for head
All they do is to breed children like they are in a competition with each other. We are 21st century but with a 14th century mentality
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by Originalsly: 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
Toks2008:

Well, the simple answer anybody will give is a resounding NO....

but should a man marry a lady who has no job?

Don't get it twisted...it makes no sense for any man to go into marriage without a job or a means of livelihood

I see nothing wrong with a lady who has a job or means of livelihood getting married to her man even if he has no job at that point in time. [/b][/color]
[b]

You got yourself all twisted.... don't even know what you're saying. Does the above make sense to you? There are simpler topics that can be used to bash women since I strongly believe that is the sole purpose of this thread.

6 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by JustcallmeFavou(f): 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
Toks2008:
Well, the simple answer anybody will give is a resounding NO....but should a man marry a lady who has no job?... I guess that is a norm but wait for this...what if a lady marries a man with a job and then the man losses the job afterward?...will she leave him?.... Now you thinking...

Don't get it twisted...it makes no sense for any man to go into marriage without a job or a means of livelihood especially when a man’s potential is harder to see than the number of commas on his bank statement forgetting the fact that wealth acquisition is progressive, a continuum aided by hard work and determination...

I strongly believe that the reason why there is so much emphasis on a man's financial status as a criterion for marital suitability is because of the financial dependence mindset of many ladies on their men. In my opinion, when it comes to making money, there is no weaker sex hence I see nothing wrong with a lady who has a job or means of livelihood getting married to her man even if he has no job at that point in time...Job will always come and there is no guaranty that the one who has a job won't lose it.

A lady who finds it cool dating a man that has no job and happily performs wifely duties for him should not have issues with marrying the same man? Simply have a low key wedding and work hard together with him to build finances before making babies rather than allow yourself to be used as an intimacy gadget by the ''jobless guy''.

Ladies have equal opportunity to be financially independent just as the men and every lady must strive to be financially independent so that she can be with any man of her choice rather than marry a man simply because he is financially capable and also avoid using a job which can be there today and be gone tomorrow or financial status which is subject to change as a yardstick to being with any man.

That means she wants to really suffer then. At least let him have something doing. And the lady as well. I know what am saying, speaking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by na2016: 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
If the man is currently looking for a job or showing signs of being hardworking, they can marry
After all, a husband can lose a job after marriage. However, there has to finance to sustain the home.
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by frozen70(f): 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
thesicilian:
It is normal for an employed man to marry a lady with no job. A jobless man has bigger issues to handle than marriage. Except he's marrying a very rich woman who doesn't mind his joblessness.

But must be loyal to him
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by ImaIma1(f): 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
Biglittlelois:
You like to dish out unnecessary banters waiting for war of words from both genders, then sit on the fence, watching and smiling as it happens, without choosing a side or a clear cut message.

Are you trying to say that it is better for a lady to marry a jobless man because he can get a job later, than marrying a man with a job who can also become jobless later?

Are you also trying to insinuate that marrying a jobless man who can also have a job later, can't also loose the same job

You really know Toks. That is his MO. Drop a supposed controversial topic and watch people tear themselves apart, especially knowing that money is a very delicate matter for guys on this forum.

If a guy likes, a guy should marry as he is jobless. Time will tell

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by mcgift(m): 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by Komu1048(m): 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
Toks2008:

When it comes to Nigeria has more opportunities to make it men, the present settings favour them more than men and that’s why they nail jobs easily than men but any job that require lots of energy and confidence then men are needed(after all women are picky when it comes to job) but I can’t even date when i don’t have a means of survival. Men’s pride is on how much he holds so dating a girl or marrying a lady that makes more than you is a headache on its own let alone not making at all. Is better imagine than experience

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by Hathor5(f): 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
So what will this man be doing when his wife is out there earning a living?

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by Blackmiserable(m): 11:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
The answer to this is a resounding no, obviously. How about this thread I created: Jobless Fellows Who Marry To Avoid Sexual Sins.

https://www.nairaland.com/5965460/whats-opinion-jobless-fellows-marry#91316028
A good decision?
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by sheyitokz(m): 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
if only she sights a turn up in him no condition is permanent though
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by joyandfaith: 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
Toks2008:

Any of man of marriage who is not jobless is lazy. You do not have to be employed by someone to have job.
Re: Should A Lady Marry A Man With No Job? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Are you also trying to insinuate that marrying a jobless man who can also have a job later, can't also loose lose the same job

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. / Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane / I'm in love with a girl at my workplace.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.