Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. (11124 Views)

I Will Never Love Any Lady Again / Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' / I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Sixfeetbelle: 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2020
Kenplay:

Now I understand why your ex left you, trust me when I say you are lack character and not mentally sound. As for your imaginary first class and india visa you can shove it down your anus while you drink your morning garri.
Do me a favour and walk out of my thread.

You talk of character based on a few comments yet your comments suggest you're of the same coat as she is. Little wonder no woman wants to stick with you presently.

1 Like

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by luminouz(m): 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I saw your response to her and noticed you completely overlooked that part, so it is still nonsense at best

Lmaoooo...

Don't be pained sweetie,just ask her directly. cry
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Sixfeetbelle: 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
luminouz:

Lmaoooo...

Don't be pained sweetie,just ask her directly. cry

I should ask her? when you're the one who made a rant to contrast with her submission?

What am I missing here?
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
HomerTimpson:
well,can i see if you are really a female? undecided
grin

1 Like

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Sixfeetbelle: 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
TSBO:

Wow. I'm sure you can make your points with little or no insult. The vitriol in your post actually proves the other poster's point.

I think the idea that dating someone "broke" and periodically spending on them automatically equates to being there for them when they had nothing needs to stop; also the idea that they are expected to reciprocate by remaining in that relationship after things get better.

It reeks of entitlement. If one truly loved the person without a care about their financial status, then it shouldn't factor into one's assessment of them or their value, right? If they decide to leave later, whether after getting rich or not, one should therefore not begin to refer to one's time with them as a privilege because they did not have money.. One is of course permitted to be feel bad about the fact that the person did not value one the same way one valued him/her.

Lastly, guys rarely feel like they stood with a girl when she had nothing, even if she leaves when she becomes ."richer". Why? Because the girl's financial status is not expected to matter. This courtesy should be extended to guys as well...

You should take this your assertion and give it to the Op. He may find better use for it.

Permit me this curiosity. A man, like the Op, can wantsa lady to stick by him through thick and thin but once a lady requires such of a guy, you term it "entitlement"? How disingenuous

1 Like

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by luminouz(m): 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I should ask her? when you're the one who made a rant to contrast with her submission?

What am I missing here?

Lots honey...

Read through my post to her and this time try and understand because the back and forths are getting boring.

Ok,Lemme help you a bit. Surely,you can understand the last paragraph of my first post to her. If you still don't get that, I'm afraid YOU REALLY NEED TO ASK HER YOURSELF.
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Sixfeetbelle: 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
luminouz:

Lots honey...

Read through my post to her and this time try and understand because the back and forths are getting boring.

Ok,Lemme help you a bit. Surely,you can understand the last paragraph of my first post to her. If you still don't get that, I'm afraid YOU REALLY NEED TO ASK HER YOURSELF.

I asked you a question and you've managed to wriggle out of it without giving me a response.

Note: I'm not her and I don't care whatever went on between you two. I saw a story and I need an answer. Simple.

Why did the formerly broke guy who left his girlfriend after he became rich come back to her?
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by luminouz(m): 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I asked you a question and you've managed to wriggle out of it without giving me a response.

Note: I'm not her and I don't care whatever went on between you two. I saw a story and I need an answer. Simple.

Why did the formerly broke guy who left his girlfriend after he became rich come back to her?
K

1 Like

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Sixfeetbelle: 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2020
luminouz:

K

Sod.
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by luminouz(m): 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by RiskyJoint95(m): 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
blackpanthar:

I didn't go to school but I have an education enough to know that you are far less than me. You only had enough sense to attack my reply, you didnt give any correction... well-done school janitor

Ma guy
Don't give a Bleep anyways
your reply shows you're educated.
Now I know.
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by krushdripper(m): 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

He came back to her. Why did he?

If you can't answer that, your point is complete balderdash.
According to her cock and bull story, you ladies are the pillar of lies, little wonder why the foundation, eyelashes, bra and general body painting everyday and these men have to lie to you to woo you or you won't agree to be wooed. Y'all are a disgrace to the great potential of life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Sixfeetbelle: 10:24pm On Jul 12, 2020
krushdripper:
According to her cock and bull story, you ladies are the pillar of lies, little wonder why the foundation, eyelashes, bra and general body painting everyday and these men have to lie to you to woo you or you won't agree to be wooed. Y'all are a disgrace to the great potential of life.

Idiot.

Answer my question or get lost. Thank you.
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by BigJoe19: 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Idiot.

Insult don start typical naija female cool undecided

1 Like

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by krushdripper(m): 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Idiot.

So it is of your expectation that you get credits from that one-sided, unverified story of a known old hag? YOU GET LOST with no thanks.

1 Like

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by VicM6: 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2020
Kenplay:
At this stage of my life when am still on the journey of my dream is when I thought am suppose to find a true lover who will be with me and enjoy the fruit our labour in the future but the opposite is the case because ladies am meeting and dating are all after the here and now, even the ones that pretend to love you will start showing you their real character after few moment in the relationship.
Am not poor, I can provide the basics of my life and even for my siblings but I cant call myself rich for now because am still young and building my future.

I dont think I will ever love or be committed to any woman if I become rich and successful in the future because when I needed true love must have past by. I may just have baby mamas, sex mates but not any lady I will ever call a lover. Even if I eventually marry I wont be committed to her because I know she never came into my life when I was still struggling.
Do u even know if u will be rich in future?.

1 Like

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by TSBO: 11:13am On Jul 13, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You should take this your assertion and give it to the Op. He may find better use for it.

Permit me this curiosity. A man, like the Op, can wantsa lady to stick by him through thick and thin but once a lady requires such of a guy, you term it "entitlement"? How disingenuous

It is not entitlement to expect someone who claims to love you (male or female) to have your back through thick and thin. Now if he/she walks away; life happens, or it may just speak to his/her character... among other reasons.

2 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
pansophist:
Op, I feel you, man. I think every valuable man should by default, reached the point where they suddenly become attractive to women, even if a few years back, they were totally invincible. But you should not have disgust for the players (women), but be a better player yourself.

What you are saying is the female version of ''where have all the good men gone''? if you notice, you will never hear such statements from women at that prime, but from most women that men do not consider attractive anymore and do not seek out their companionship. Women retain value (to keep looking attractive), but men create value (to become attractive by establishing themselves).

You have spent years becoming a valuable man and your journey has paid off hence, women suddenly flock to you. This is a side of women you may never know if you didn't improve your life. Also, most attractive women came to learn that the men they ignored recklessly during their prime will become scarce as they get older.

In a nutshell, the romance marketplace rewards only the individuals with value. It rewards women that are young and attractive, and men that are valuable with resources. Do not get angry at women, or feel negative, it is just how it is. The truth may be bitter, but it is what it is. Handle it like a strong man, and play to your advantage. Keep doing better, and make sure you put yourself in the spotlight to be noticed, giving you more options and choices. When the right woman comes, you will know, and pick her.

Truer words have never been spoken.

1 Like

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by prosper87: 12:43am On Jul 14, 2020
Kenplay:

When is she coming? Is it when am already made? How can I trust her so-called love then
abi oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Experience With Our New Female Neighbor / What Is Ur Defination Of A Fat Woman:difference Btw A Fat & A Big Woman / Chubby Male Sex Doll (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.