Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,263 members, 7,829,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. (11188 Views)

I Will Never Love Any Lady Again / Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' / I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by SweetCunt97(f): 11:47pm On Jul 10, 2020
HomerTimpson:
i believe this account is hacked cos a cunt can never advice like this
Be nice Asshoole
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by SweetCunt97(f): 11:47pm On Jul 10, 2020
Martinez39s:
Too many lies and bullcrap.
Stay there
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:03am On Jul 11, 2020
imagine the type of lonely sad life that many of our brothas choose to live, thanks to this macho/fear of women thingy.

the minute any man believes that women are the enemy (because a few of them are good for nothing goldiggers) is the minute, you have decided to live a very lonely sad life...with no one to share that joy/good times/bad times/worries or just someone trustworthy that you can open up to.

no matter how a man want to look at it, you cant go on and on living your life like a bachelor forever (keeping women from getting close to you)... eventually you will have to give in, unless you want to end up at 60, going clubbing and looking for Reginas to bed and ask to leave in the morning. no cant do!

majority of the loudest one talking about redpill bla bla bla are going home to their wives/women. dont listen to their charade!

6 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Nobody: 1:49am On Jul 11, 2020
Honey listen
I'm not the average girl you've met, coolI work for my money and I've never and don't depend on boyfriend financially,it's embarrassing.
I said you're a kid because there are still things you should know
No1.Everybody isn't the same ,not every lady you meet is after your money ,you just have to change your thinking and attract the right people to you
2.Eschew the mindset of "I'm going to make money to pepper them"...it only leaves you desperate and even if you make it with that mindset,you'll still be empty
You shouldn't really blame Nigerian girls for being dependent on a man,because the society taught them to be that way and no one wants to be with someone that can't cater for them....if you're a beggar would you beg from a beggar?
Y'all men are lamenting on how women can't "reason with you" but don't forget that times have changed but that mentality of being financially Dependant on a man(husband) is still there,though we're changing it
A word.......... cool
Kenplay:

Why are you pained? Did my post upset you or makes you feel guilty?

4 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by victorian(f): 1:52am On Jul 11, 2020
Kenplay:

When is she coming? Is it when am already made? How can I trust her so-called love then

Trust me, you will calm down, love and trust her, she's for real.

You are not the first to experience such experiences from the opposite sex. I had my own fair share too. Likewise my boo as well.
But at the end, we ended up falling in love with each other.

The bond we knew is there, we can't help but place the past behind us and plan our life together.

It's just part of life jare.

When the right time comes to meet your destined wife, both of u will meet and God will handle the rest.

So relax, it's part of life process.

This life ehn? Is bigger than us and our decisions. And mind you, we are both successful in our careers.

If I have my way I won't even marry. Likewise if he has his way, he won't marry as well. Eyes Don see! Ears Don hear! But God is great, we fell helplessly inlove. Shey u see life?

4 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Nobody: 2:04am On Jul 11, 2020
Martinez39s:
Kenplay, don't listen to this bluepill nonsense. You can't find true love from a woman because it doesn't exist. All women view men as disposable utilities, and a woman's "love" is based on what she can benefit from you. Women don't care about your struggles, they stay at the finish line and roll with the winners. No matter what you have done for a woman in the past (in the name of love), she will drop you like faeces when you go broke or a higher bidder comes along; they are always on the look out for a bigger and better deal. All woman, even our mother and sisters, are like this. THIS IS THE HARSH REDPILL TRUTH.

You will do well to read these nairaland threads carefully

https://www.nairaland.com/2984609/heart-belongs-highest-bidder-dont

https://www.nairaland.com/5695941/many-memes-redpill-guys-get

https://www.nairaland.com/5150034/boys-get-here-mumu-must

https://www.nairaland.com/4284434/ubunjas-miseducation-story-red-pill
Redpill yen yen yen grin grin grin
Generalization is the fastest way to lose a point in an argument,no one would take you seriously
I know for a fact that you haven't met every woman in Lagos,not to talk of naija...

1 Like

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by chigoizie7(m): 2:40am On Jul 11, 2020
Kenplay:
At this stage of my life when am still on the journey of my dream is when I thought am suppose to find a true lover who will be with me and enjoy the fruit our labour in the future but the opposite is the case because ladies am meeting and dating are all after the here and now, even the ones that pretend to love you will start showing you their real character after few moment in the relationship.
Am not poor, I can provide the basics of my life and even for my siblings but I cant call myself rich for now because am still young and building my future.

I dont think I will ever love or be committed to any woman if I become rich and successful in the future because when I needed true love must have past by. I may just have baby mamas, sex mates but not any lady I will ever call a lover. Even if I eventually marry I wont be committed to her because I know she never came into my life when I was still struggling.

I understand you bro.

You won’t know what to believe anymore.

1 Like

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Dande55: 3:21am On Jul 11, 2020
Cos most broke guys are never faithful or trustworthy. Many ladies have learnt their lessons, me included.
I dated a broke boyfriend then. I was supporting him, buy him gifts, do everything within my power to stand by him and not let him down.

When he made the cash, he said I wasn't good enough. Gave me excuses. Wasted my 4years for nothing. Thank God I was very young still and vibrant. This idiot went and married another lady he thinks was upto his standard. Lol, few months later, he came begging and saying he wants to divorce his wife and all the balderdash you scum do say.

Well, I thank God for my life now. Working and making some cash with the man that deserves my sacrifices.

Ladies learnt from you scums. Sorry, you lots have dealt with alot of ladies. If you get money, I'm sure your taste in women will change and you will start cheating on the girl that was there for you.

Please, remain single, we have enough scums in relationships already.

5 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by HeavenlyCherub(f): 5:24am On Jul 11, 2020
Kenplay:
At this stage of my life when am still on the journey of my dream is when I thought am suppose to find a true lover who will be with me and enjoy the fruit our labour in the future but the opposite is the case because ladies am meeting and dating are all after the here and now, even the ones that pretend to love you will start showing you their real character after few moment in the relationship.
Am not poor, I can provide the basics of my life and even for my siblings but I cant call myself rich for now because am still young and building my future.

I dont think I will ever love or be committed to any woman if I become rich and successful in the future because when I needed true love must have past by. I may just have baby mamas, sex mates but not any lady I will ever call a lover. Even if I eventually marry I wont be committed to her because I know she never came into my life when I was still struggling.

Hi Ken, refuse to be used by the enemy. Your Answer is in this video. Once you have watched this video in it’s entirety let me know your train of thought.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drQGKDs72lA
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Lush100(m): 5:48am On Jul 11, 2020
Sir,
I understand how you feel.
See it is what it is.
Most women don't know the value of love.
But you know what," Love is a decision at the height of it".
If and when you get to a point where u say u are successful, just know that you took a lot of risks in the very hard world especially in this part of the world.
You will still need a good woman to make life complete for you.
Even if u take a baby mama, she might be try to show you a good part of herself.
It's all a decision bro.
Most women want a man they can control.
They usually don't think about what they are to contribute to the life they want to enjoy.
For now u need this kind of mentality to scale through the journey to want to make a success of, when u get to that point of being okay, u will likely give some room to few ladies into ur heart but keep a great deal of them outta it.
Take care

1 Like

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Dannyfan(m): 6:40am On Jul 11, 2020
This guy isn't crazy, all my life is to hv a girl to grow and build up with. I don't know why I aren't finding one, maybe my attitude. Op did u hv d right attitude?
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Churchill6767: 6:49am On Jul 11, 2020
BlueMarilyn1224:
Honey listen
I'm not the average girl you've met, coolI work for my money and I've never and don't depend on boyfriend financially,it's embarrassing.
I said you're a kid because there are still things you should know
No1.Everybody isn't the same ,not every lady you meet is after your money ,you just have to change your thinking and attract the right people to you
2.Eschew the mindset of "I'm going to make money to pepper them"...it only leaves you desperate and even if you make it with that mindset,you'll still be empty
You shouldn't really blame Nigerian girls for being dependent on a man,because the society taught them to be that way and no one wants to be with someone that can't cater for them....if you're a beggar would you beg from a beggar?
Y'all men are lamenting on how women can't "reason with you" but don't forget that times have changed but that mentality of being financially Dependant on a man(husband) is still there,though we're changing it
A word.......... cool

4 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by krushdripper(m): 6:53am On Jul 11, 2020
Goldp5988:
You better change that mentality of yours, if not na you go suffer am las las.
Let's see about that. i'm sure you don't really understand what suffering means but you'll claim you do. You can't stomach the suffering a man would but the carelessness of you females would bring it to y'all in double fold.

4 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by thesolutions(m): 7:02am On Jul 11, 2020
Chadansi:

True
But then Fantasy and illusion is a necessary ingredient for living...
And the so called Hope is the thin line that keeps our sanity even in hard

Yes,the bad news is:there is no Guarantee of getting to the so called Top or getting
success
But the good news is: It isn't impossible either
It is true that there is a crowd of us that wants or dream of it
but it wouldn't be called the Top if everyone was up there and there was no ground

And at the end of the day, The Top is virtually what we define it to be.
It is how far we've come from were we once were

All we can do is Try to move ahead

THIS SCHOOLED ME.
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by emmaodet: 7:17am On Jul 11, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
imagine the type of lonely sad life that many of our brothas choose to live, thanks to this macho/fear of women thingy.

the minute any man believes that women are the enemy (because a few of them are good for nothing goldiggers) is the minute, you have decided to live a very lonely sad life...with no one to share that joy/good times/bad times/worries or just someone trustworthy that you can open up to.

no matter how a man want to look at it, you cant go on and on living your life like a bachelor forever (keeping women from getting close to you)... eventually you will have to give in, unless you want to end up at 60, going clubbing and looking for Reginas to bed and ask to leave in the morning. no cant do!

majority of the loudest one talking about redpill bla bla bla are going home to their wives/women. dont listen to their charade!

Bro, you may be lucky to have a good woman in your life but that doesn't mean all men are lucky to be and because we want to have a woman by all means to call ours and share good/bad moments with doesn't mean we should just settle down with anything we see on the shelf or market.
There are people with standards and will rather keep treaking than buy that nigerian used car instead of tokunbo or brand new.
There is a high rise in women who are toxic, uncultured, morally indecent, unfaithful - double and multi dating and because we don't want to have a lonely old age, we won't be cajoled or manipulated or threatened into settling for less.
For your information, a lot of men are ready to trade their old age loneliness for Rest of mind.
Life is hard enough - the struggling and bustling of paying bills and the last thing to add to it is constantly monitoring a woman or not having peace of mind because you don't even trust your woman enough.
A lot of guys can't even vouch for their gfs going for just 3 weeks NYSC camp not to talk of one year. A lot of guys can't even vouch for their gfs staying in ogun state while they stay in Lagos not to talk of Ph or Abuja. As a matter of fact, a lot of guys are not even sure of their gfs staying in egbeda while they stay in Obalende. And you expect a reasonable man to invest and give all in such a relationship? And this kind of time?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by krushdripper(m): 7:22am On Jul 11, 2020
BlueMarilyn1224:
Guess what?
(in Dr.Robotnik's voice)
NOBODY CARES!!!!
Nah, it's careless, deluded females like you who think the world revolves around your bodies that don't care about OP or the likes and it's fine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by luminouz(m): 7:33am On Jul 11, 2020
Rozz:
This is funny

You changed your dp again bro? grin

Chai,your DMs go don full now oh...

Nice work

3 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by emmaodet: 7:35am On Jul 11, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Bro,
Loyalty and faithfulness comes with price, it is not cheap at all.
Ever since sex became easy to get, Love became hard to find.
A lot of men have died trying to impress and make women happy and their life easier.
Enough is Enough. It is high time we look inward and start doing things for ourselves - and when you have gotten to this stage and liberated, they call you Irresponsible man.
An irresponsible man to most woman is someone who places himself first before anybody be it woman/wife, children and society because he is too selfish.
We have too many men that have died at war fronts to protect women and children, a lot of men's lives have been sacrificed just to survive women and kids - emergency situations like car accident, ship wreck etc women and kids first before attention is given to men.
Do you know why men do die for women? It is not because they love or wish to, Never.
They did all that because they see women as their properties and not fellow mates or humans. They fought to keep their properties and inheritances. Just the way you will fight tooth and nail for someone not to trespass your landed properties, to claim your car or children because you believe you own it. Life is all about give and take. It is all about causes and effects.
You won't fight or kill yourself for a landed properties that is not yours nor on your name - wetin consigne you.
And that is what is happening presently. They have told men women are not properties but humans and informed women not to accept properties status.
That women are now liberated - they can date who they want, Bleep who they like, wear what they want, and who are you as a man/bf to tell your gf what to wear or where to go else you are a toxic man, you are caging and choking her, an insecured man that needs to be dumped, archaic and uncivilized.
But with liberation comes cost and price.
With freedom from so called slavery comes responsibilities and duties.
You can't be yearning for freedom or liberation yet wants to keep the benefits that comes with being a property or so called/percived Slavery.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by luminouz(m): 7:49am On Jul 11, 2020
Dande55:
Cos most broke guys are never faithful or trustworthy. Many ladies have learnt their lessons, me included.
I dated a broke boyfriend then. I was supporting him, buy him gifts, do everything within my power to stand by him and not let him down.

When he made the cash, he said I wasn't good enough. Gave me excuses. Wasted my 4years for nothing. Thank God I was very young still and vibrant. This idiot went and married another lady he thinks was upto his standard. Lol, few months later, he came begging and saying he wants to divorce his wife and all the balderdash you scum do say.

Well, I thank God for my life now. Working and making some cash with the man that deserves my sacrifices.

Ladies learnt from you scums. Sorry, you lots have dealt with alot of ladies. If you get money, I'm sure your taste in women will change and you will start cheating on the girl that was there for you.

Now,I know the reason for your vitriolic outbursts here on NL.

A word of advice? He didn't leave you because he got rich and wanted to upgrade, he left because you have no value to him(love,sex whatever). Its not about being broke, its the kind of person he is.

When naija ladies talk about staying with a broke man through tough times, I shake my head. I dont get it...are you supposed to hate him because he is broke or that he is human? This apparently disjointed mentality has made many women prey to men. You all scream about how you pay his bills and all that,like he is indebted to y'all for life. What if una character no good,or you actually are abusive or a downright nasty. But some women can twist narrative and make themselves look like saints. I need your ex's own side of the story.

In your case,while it is possible you were nice and all that, I still think no man who knows your worth would gladly leave based on changing levels alone.

The basic question is this...DOES HE KNOW YOUR VALUE? IF NOT, YOU AINT SHIIT TO HIM

5 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by krushdripper(m): 8:09am On Jul 11, 2020
Kenplay:

I used to love ladies passionately & unconditionally in the past, got hurt by gf's several time but kept loving though cos i saw them as my other half who i should be patient with, it's either they deny me sex and when i put pressure, we break up or i get patient and find out she seeing another person, the one that gives sex would want to control, getting pissed at the slightest or even creating provocation where there is none, i kept on adjusting and re-adjusting till i discovered that, simply put females hate males just like that for no good reason steming from thier excessive self-centeredness and superiority complex, when you come with love, they rise hate towards you hence, the shady behaviours and cun, they have this desire to subdue and dominate the male gender mentally and otherwise, in other words they wage a war which most males don't notice and many of the ones that do can't get thier dick out of the way, a man may send a woman packing in calabar and another lady in enugu would put herself in the victims shoes and make you who is seeking her love pay for the calabar man' sins. Quit being gentle or soft with them, if it's war, let's wage it in full and see who'll loose. They deserve to be treated as the twisted trash that they are. (toomuch summary on this here though)

8 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Dande55: 8:13am On Jul 11, 2020
luminouz:

A word of advice? He didn't leave you because he got rich and wanted to upgrade, he left because you have no value to him(love,sex whatever). Its not about being broke, its the kind of person he is.

When naija ladies talk about staying with a broke man through tough times, I shake my head. I dont get it...are you supposed to hate him because he is broke or that he is human? This apparently disjointed mentality has made many women prey to men. You all scream about how you pay his bills and all that,like he is indebted to y'all for life. What if una character no good,or you actually are abusive or a downright nasty. But some women can twist narrative and make themselves look like saints. I need your ex's own side of the story.

In your case,while it is possible you were nice and all that, I still think no man who knows your worth would gladly leave based on changing levels alone.

The basic question is this...DOES HE KNOW YOUR VALUE? IF NOT, YOU AINT SHIIT TO HIM
You can't be a complete idiot this morning. You didn't see where I said I was being supportive and always there for him, even in his down state? Get him gifts etc.
Of what use was he to me when he was broke? Sex kor, we even hardly see cos I was busy with my studies. He was surprised when I made first class and got offer to travel to India through my company and the offer worth thousands of dollar at my young age, the idiot wants to come back after getting married oo. The wife must be thinking she married a human being, not knowing she got married to the usual street scum. Lool. Mumu, I'm a big asset, even in your wilderness dream, you can't afford me. No woman ever in your generation can match up to my level and standard.
And lemme tell you one thing, to every disappointment is a blessing Lool.
I have an amazing man now. Who believes and supports me in every sense.
And I never even gave him what I gave to the idiot at our initial stage cos I lost interest helping men cos you scums don't worth it. But he proved me wrong.
And oh yeah, I can never be more happier and fulfilled than I am right now. So, don't ever think my comment is cos of a useless man. I come here and drop comments, and strike the heart of useless broke idiots and go my way. If you feel attacked, I'm so sorry lol.
I don't come here blowing my achievements or proving how intelligent I am. Lool. I come here to attack scums in human form.

2 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Angelacruz: 8:14am On Jul 11, 2020
Word!
Dande55:

2 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Dande55: 8:16am On Jul 11, 2020
Angelacruz:
Word!
My dear, never let these broke idiots talk you down.
When they make money, they upgrade their standard and either leave you or cheat on you.
They aren't worth it.
Develop yourself and match up with a man that's worth it. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Angelacruz: 8:21am On Jul 11, 2020
Tanks dear
Dande55:

My dear, never let these broke idiots talk you down.
When they make money, they upgrade their standard and either leave you or cheat on you.
They aren't worth it.
Develop yourself and match up with a man that's worth it. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 11, 2020
[quote author=Churchill6767 post=91594082][/quote] wise words are bitter to fools...the Bible said so too
I'm not surprised kiss
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by RealEzee(m): 8:25am On Jul 11, 2020
Kenplay:

Am not sure you read the post, you just rush with your mr know it all to expose your silly ignorance.
Am the one that will teach how to love a woman because I know what it entails but the problem is that this ladies are full of self centeredness and greed.
Please next time read before you comment
his opinion tho,..."Am the one that will teach how to love a woman because I know what it entails but the problem is that this ladies are full of self centeredness and greed"-mehnnnnn who broke you? Lol
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 11, 2020
Abi hoo, help me ask him... This type of thinking, I count is as a poor man's thinking.. undecided undecided you are rich, you are poor etc... No condition is permanent..
And becuz u are suffering now, doesn't mean one will be successful later in life.. that is just one of the irony of life. And all on grace
He said he won't love his wife etc.. he is a fool, didn't he choose her, or dem go choose her for him.. they will be the one to say, make money first , find love later.
They are still the one saying, I can't love anyone who didn't struggle with me, etc.. some ppl are really really confused about their life self undecided undecided
Possiblegee:
What if you end up with a woman that’s also wealthy

3 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Martinez39s(m): 8:29am On Jul 11, 2020
luminouz:

It's surprising how you believed her coçk and bull story. grin

1 Like

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by RealEzee(m): 8:33am On Jul 11, 2020
Chadansi:
Pele

My dear leave this love issues...o
Focus your energy and thoughts on building the future you are striving at.. And what will happen will happen

And besides most Quality Girls are also busy building a future for themselves...

Some people are 'lucky' to meet someone they can build with...Others are not

Moreover when you eventually get to the Top, you'll have better taste in Women and broader circles.So chill out!
If you get to meet a Woman you struggle with you to get there,fine.
But if you don't... you'll still have the choice of being with One who's already there
Op write this down ooooo.
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by RealEzee(m): 8:35am On Jul 11, 2020
emmaodet:
[/b]

Hmmmm
True but what if he didn't get to the top? Because the so called top, seems like an illusion/ a mirage that just keep giving us this false hope not to give up or commit suicide.
A lot will dream and work towards the top but only a fraction will either get there or get to the middle.
Sha he will get somewhere na abi smiley, we keep trying regardless tho e no easy to manage the emotions at times but we still try Sha. Las Las we go dey aiit
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Dande55: 8:36am On Jul 11, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Abi hoo, help me ask him... This type of thinking, I count is as a poor man's thinking.. undecided undecided you are rich, you are poor etc... No condition is permanent..
And becuz u are suffering now, doesn't mean one will be successful later in life.. that is just one of the irony of life. And all on grace
He said he won't love his wife etc.. he is a fool, didn't he choose her, or dem go choose her for him.. they will be the one to say, make money first , find love later.
They are still the one saying, I can't love anyone who didn't struggle with me, etc.. some ppl are really really confused about their life self undecided undecided
Most Nigerian men have a brain of a tadpole.
They are confused set of human beings.
He doesn't realise that life isn't balanced. He might suffer till he dies and might still not find love. Lol. If his fellow men likes him despite his broke state, why are they not helping him financially? You see these men, what they can't do for their fellow men, they expect ladies to do it for them. But they'd always be shouting homies over ladies. But when they are down, those homies will disappear and won't look back. But yet, it's their second class option they expect to stick with them in their broke state.
What happened to telling your "homie" to stick with You?

4 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Dande55: 8:39am On Jul 11, 2020
Martinez39s:
It's surprising how you believed her cuçk and bull story. grin
I've been a torment to your ass and that of your boyfriend ubuntu.
Your boyfriend was sent to abyss, courtesy of me, I won't spare your dirty gay ass this morning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ? / After I Got Credited This Morning - Video And Photos / Should A Guy Kneel Down When Proposing Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.