Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. (11184 Views)

I Will Never Love Any Lady Again / Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' / I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2020
Kenplay:
At this stage of my life when am still on the journey of my dream is when I thought am suppose to find a true lover who will be with me and enjoy the fruit our labour in the future but the opposite is the case because ladies am meeting and dating are all after the here and now, even the ones that pretend to love you will start showing you their real character after few moment in the relationship.
Am not poor, I can provide the basics of my life and even for my siblings but I cant call myself rich for now because am still young and building my future.

I dont think I will ever love or be committed to any woman if I become rich and successful in the future because when I needed true love must have past by. I may just have baby mamas, sex mates but not any lady I will ever call a lover. Even if I eventually marry I wont be committed to her because I know she never came into my life when I was still struggling.

thinking that "true love" is easy to find... let alone in a poor country where people's main worries is to get 3 square meals a day, shows you are still a learner. even with all the billions in the world, you can still find love from someone that isnt after your money. nothing worthy in life is easy to attain...

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Clinghton: 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2020
You're not far from the truth, but you still have to apply wisdom in your decision .

6 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Goldp5988(f): 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2020
You better change that mentality of yours, if not na you go suffer am las las.
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by bukatyne(f): 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
etrange:
Lol... Would you still blame pretty ladies who believe every man is only interested in thier physical appearance? I guess it's human nature. Even me, when I bought my first iPhone, every body became a suspect.

At the end, we shouldn't let whatever we have turn into a source of anxiety. To have peace of mind, trust your partner till they prove not to be trustworthy.

@bold:

Hahahahahahahaha!
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by alwayssparkling: 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2020
Kenplay:

Thanks, do you wants to have contacts?

yes sir. who knows, it may lead somewhere and even if it doesn't there will be no negatives
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by franklingud(m): 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
Me too, fake ladies everywhere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by poiunt: 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
Oga, good for you, -1 competition grin grin grin grin
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
Kenplay:
At this stage of my life when am still on the journey of my dream is when I thought am suppose to find a true lover who will be with me and enjoy the fruit our labour in the future but the opposite is the case because ladies am meeting and dating are all after the here and now, even the ones that pretend to love you will start showing you their real character after few moment in the relationship.
Am not poor, I can provide the basics of my life and even for my siblings but I cant call myself rich for now because am still young and building my future.

I dont think I will ever love or be committed to any woman if I become rich and successful in the future because when I needed true love must have past by. I may just have baby mamas, sex mates but not any lady I will ever call a lover. Even if I eventually marry I wont be committed to her because I know she never came into my life when I was still struggling.

Another awaken fella. Congratulations

4 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Chadansi(f): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2020
Pele

My dear leave this love issues...o
Focus your energy and thoughts on building the future you are striving at.. And what will happen will happen

And besides most Quality Girls are also busy building a future for themselves...

Some people are 'lucky' to meet someone they can build with...Others are not

Moreover when you eventually get to the Top, you'll have better taste in Women and broader circles.So chill out!
If you get to meet a Woman you struggle with you to get there,fine.
But if you don't... you'll still have the choice of being with One who's already there

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by emmaodet: 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

thinking that "true love" is easy to find... let alone in a poor country where people's main worries is to get 3 square meals a day, shows you are still a learner. even with all the billions in the world, you can still find love from someone that isnt after your money. nothing worthy in life is easy to attain...

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by emmaodet: 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2020
Chadansi:
Pele

Focus your energy and thoughts on building the future you are striving at.. And what will happen will happen

And besides most Quality Girls are also busy building a future for themselves...

Moreover when you eventually get to the Top, you'll have better taste in Women and broader circles.So chill out!
But if you don't... you'll still have the choice of being with One who's already there

Hmmmm
True but what if he didn't get to the top? Because the so called top, seems like an illusion/ a mirage that just keep giving us this false hope not to give up or commit suicide.
A lot will dream and work towards the top but only a fraction will either get there or get to the middle.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Churchill6767: 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2020
Mobilecrewnet:

Oga, calm down. You met the wrong people... The lady that has been destined to be with you is coming. Don't rush it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Chadansi(f): 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
emmaodet:
[/b]

Hmmmm
True but what if he didn't get to the top? Because the so called top, seems like an illusion/ a mirage that just keep giving us this false hope not to give up or commit suicide.
A lot will dream and work towards the top but only a fraction will either get there or get to the middle.

True
But then Fantasy and illusion is a necessary ingredient for living...
And the so called Hope is the thin line that keeps our sanity even in hard

Yes,the bad news is:there is no Guarantee of getting to the so called Top or getting
success
But the good news is: It isn't impossible either
It is true that there is a crowd of us that wants or dream of it
but it wouldn't be called the Top if everyone was up there and there was no ground

And at the end of the day,the Top is virtually what we define it to be
It is how far we've come from were we once were

All we can do is Try to move ahead

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
Nah honey,your brain is just slow in comprehending what he's saying....you're still a kid obviously undecided

Kenplay:

Am not sure you read the post, you just rush with your mr know it all to expose your silly ignorance.
Am the one that will teach how to love a woman because I know what it entails but the problem is that this ladies are full of self centeredness and greed.
Please next time read before you comment

2 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by emmaodet: 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2020
Chadansi:

True

Yes,the bad news is:there is no Guarantee of getting to the so called Top or getting
success
but it wouldn't be called the Top if everyone was up there and there was no ground

Nice reply.
Impressed.

1 Like

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
Guess what?
(in Dr.Robotnik's voice)
NOBODY CARES!!!!
Kenplay:

3 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
alwayssparkling:

yes sir. who knows, it may lead somewhere and even if it doesn't there will be no negatives
You can whatsapp me for private chat 08142425930
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by CsRockefeller(m): 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
Chadansi:
Pele

Hard fact @ bolded.

When I went for NNPC interview this year, I met high fliers, lots of them. There was this particular Lady that was on her way to France to study on scholarship all expenses paid by the FG.

As you move up the quality of ladies you meet changes same with guys.

But, one needs to thread with caution, your soulmate might not be at d same level that you are financially or academically. A marriage between Okonjo Iweala and Charles Soludo might not work out based on them being geniuses or being at d same level academically.

However, poverty won't let many see clearly and I don't blame them. For many, love can take a back seat while they go for quid pro quo.

For me, I will love to get married to one that has been with me at d tough times, those are d ones that have passed tru fire and have come out as pure gold. Everyone loves loyalty, even d Bible encourages it.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
BlueMarilyn1224:
Nah honey,your brain is just slow in comprehending what he's saying....you're still a kid obviously undecided

Why are you pained? Did my post upset you or makes you feel guilty?
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Martinez39s(m): 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
Mobilecrewnet:
Oga, calm down. You met the wrong people... The lady that has been destined to be with you is coming. Don't rush it.
Kenplay, don't listen to this bluepill nonsense. You can't find true love from a woman because it doesn't exist. All women view men as disposable utilities, and a woman's "love" is based on what she can benefit from you. Women don't care about your struggles, they stay at the finish line and roll with the winners. No matter what you have done for a woman in the past (in the name of love), she will drop you like faeces when you go broke or a higher bidder comes along; they are always on the look out for a bigger and better deal. All woman, even our mother and sisters, are like this. THIS IS THE HARSH REDPILL TRUTH.

You will do well to read these nairaland threads carefully

https://www.nairaland.com/2984609/heart-belongs-highest-bidder-dont

https://www.nairaland.com/5695941/many-memes-redpill-guys-get

https://www.nairaland.com/5150034/boys-get-here-mumu-must

https://www.nairaland.com/4284434/ubunjas-miseducation-story-red-pill

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by CsRockefeller(m): 9:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
Chadansi:

True

success

I like you already. You are deep and have got a follower.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Martinez39s(m): 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
Uniquekriss:
you won't blame him, I quite understand his plight cos I was once there, I later decided not to hurry into relationship while building my domain and in the process, love finds you.
Lol. Love finds you my foot. The ants simply came for the sugarcane. Once it is gone, the ants will disperse. Use your brain.

24 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
Martinez39s:
Kenplay, don't listen to this bluepill nonsense. You can't find true love from a woman because it doesn't exist. All women view men as disposable utilities, and a woman's "love" is based on what she can benefit from you. Women don't care about your struggles, they stay at the finish line and roll with the winners. No matter what you have done for a woman in the past (in the name of love), she will drop you like faeces when you go broke or a higher bidder comes along; they are always on the look out for a bigger and better deal. All woman, even our mother and sisters, are like this. THIS IS THE HARSH REDPILL TRUTH.

You will do well to read these nairaland threads carefully

https://www.nairaland.com/2984609/heart-belongs-highest-bidder-dont

https://www.nairaland.com/5695941/many-memes-redpill-guys-get

https://www.nairaland.com/5150034/boys-get-here-mumu-must

https://www.nairaland.com/4284434/ubunjas-miseducation-story-red-pill
Thanks, I think am on the awakening stage of my life which will shape my adulthood.
The world is not as innocent as I imagine it to be. Its a dangerous world, its a jungle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Martinez39s(m): 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I know a guy who has nothing but has a commuted girlfriend who loves him totally. Why? He was there for her, he broke through her defenses and fear. If it were other guys they would probably leave her or try to make her do what she ain't psychological ready for. You need to have a good friend first, be a good friend too. All this relationships where you think sex validates is B.S.
Too many lies and bullcrap.

11 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Martinez39s(m): 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2020
Kenplay:

Thanks, I think am on the awakening stage of my life which will shape my adulthood.
The world is not as innocent as I imagine it to be. Its a dangerous world, its a jungle.
Indeed. The world is not how movies, novels, and religion paint it. It's a cold and ruthless one. Many of what you were made to believe as a child are false. Good to see that you are finally waking up.

14 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Churchill6767: 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2020
Kenplay:

Na now dey break for your eye..

2 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Athemisia: 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
blackpanthar:

True Love is not about sex.

You are in a wicked world and you just chose to become wicked with it.

Grow up and throw such useless notions from your mind.... Go and learn about relationships.... IT IS WORK... not FUN.

Marry a lady who loves you more than you love her and you would not be distracted. Stop conditioning yourself to be loved. If you LOVE YOURSELF, then it is enough. God bless
Oga face reality— there are no such thing as true love..... the way ladies and men perceive love is different....

9 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Athemisia: 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
Martinez39s:
Lol. Love finds you my foot. The ants simply came for the sugarcane. Once it is gone, the ants will disperse. Use your brain.

Here comes the Alpha bull dog..... grin

Abeg tell them ooh... all this simps and betas... too many movies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Martinez39s(m): 10:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
Athemisia:
Here comes the Alpha bull dog..... grin

Abeg tell them ooh... all this simps and betas... too many movies
Too many hollywood movies, music, and romantic novels have painted a wrong and potentially dangerous notion of genuine romantic love. Love is the scam that exists inside the head of men.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Sparkyhayzee(m): 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2020
Oga op, you met the wrong person.

I want my ex back
:'
( cry
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by ednut1(m): 11:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
lol
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by iLegendd(m): 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
Stop crying. You need 3 skills before you get married.

1. How to handle women skill
2. How to make money skill
3. How to manage money skill

With these 3 skills, you're safe. But if you only have skill 2 and 3, you're in trouble. From your post, you lack skill 1. Please, learn it now before it's too late.

Case closed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence / How I Met My Wife Skydeep(a Nairalander) / If A Girl Raped A Boy And The Girl Got Pregnant Is The Boy Responsible ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.