Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. (11202 Views)

I Will Never Love Any Lady Again / Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' / I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by luminouz(m): 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
Dande55:

Boy, you can't stand where I stand. We are not mates.
K

1 Like

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by luminouz(m): 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
Dande55:

Talking of entitlement, from a gender that thinks they own your body, cooking, submission and bringing money to the table (cos they are now undercover gold diggers) immediately you've agreed to date them.
Mtcheew.
If my testimony pain you and that ubuntu boyfriend, you can choke yourselves with electric wire.
K

1 Like

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Dande55: 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
luminouz:

K
Good boy.
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by luminouz(m): 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
Dande55:

Good boy.
K
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Dande55: 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Uniquekriss(m): 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
Martinez39s:
Lol. Love finds you my foot. The ants simply came for the sugarcane. Once it is gone, the ants will disperse. Use your brain.
lol, our guys these days ehhhn, make una take am easy, I know ladies are not to be trusted, they have done enough to make any guy react even worse than what u just explained buh I believe love still exists when the right person is involved.
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by BigDick70inch(m): 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sister u still sound bitter..
Forgive an free your mind..

Dande55:

You can't be a complete idiot this morning. You didn't see where I said I was being supportive and always there for him, even in his down state? Get him gifts etc.
Of what use was he to me when he was broke? Sex kor, we even hardly see cos I was busy with my studies. He was surprised when I made first class and got offer to travel to India through my company and the offer worth thousands of dollar at my young age, the idiot wants to come back after getting married oo. The wife must be thinking she married a human being, not knowing she got married to the usual street scum. Lool. Mumu, I'm a big asset, even in your wilderness dream, you can't afford me. No woman ever in your generation can match up to my level and standard.
And lemme tell you one thing, to every disappointment is a blessing Lool.
I have an amazing man now. Who believes and supports me in every sense.
And I never even gave him what I gave to the idiot at our initial stage cos I lost interest helping men cos you scums don't worth it. But he proved me wrong.
And oh yeah, I can never be more happier and fulfilled than I am right now. So, don't ever think my comment is cos of a useless man. I come here and drop comments, and strike the heart of useless broke idiots and go my way. If you feel attacked, I'm so sorry lol.
I don't come here blowing my achievements or proving how intelligent I am. Lool. I come here to attack scums in human form.

1 Like

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Dande55: 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
BigDick70inch:
Sister u still sound bitter..
Forgive an free your mind..

Ok.
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by victorian(f): 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
michaelpop50:

My sister, i nor believe anything when you write oh.

You don't have to.

That's the beauty of relating with people from different ideologies, different cultures, different background ,upbringing and school of thoughts.

We can't reason , think and be the same. We are all different. So I understand if u don't believe what I typed up there.

It's my experience and not yours. That's the clear difference smiley

1 Like

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by victorian(f): 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
Dande55:

You can't be a complete idiot this morning. You didn't see where I said I was being supportive and always there for him, even in his down state? Get him gifts etc.
Of what use was he to me when he was broke? Sex kor, we even hardly see cos I was busy with my studies. He was surprised when I made first class and got offer to travel to India through my company and the offer worth thousands of dollar at my young age, the idiot wants to come back after getting married oo. The wife must be thinking she married a human being, not knowing she got married to the usual street scum. Lool. Mumu, I'm a big asset, even in your wilderness dream, you can't afford me. No woman ever in your generation can match up to my level and standard.
And I never even gave him what I gave to the idiot at our initial stage cos I lost interest helping men cos you scums don't worth it. But he proved me wrong.
And oh yeah, I can never be more happier and fulfilled than I am right now. So, don't ever think my comment is cos of a useless man. I come here and drop comments, and strike the heart of useless broke idiots and go my way. If you feel attacked, I'm so sorry lol.
I don't come here blowing my achievements or proving how intelligent I am. Lool. I come here to attack scums in human form.

God bless you my dear. And God himself will keep lifting u up to great heights. Your relationship with a man who understands your value WIl never diminish. You will enjoy this next phase of your life in Jesus name Amen. .

Don't mind unfortunate broke guys who have nothing to offer but their wicked mindset and dicks . They think life is all about sex!

Lol! I always tell broke guys these days, if u see me? Please Run! Don't dare come close to woo me, if they know what's good for them.
I understand how u feel. Thank God u are in a better place.

2 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Dande55: 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
victorian:

God bless you my dear. And God himself will keep lifting u up to great heights. Your relationship with a man who understands your value WIl never diminish. You will enjoy this next phase of your life in Jesus name Amen. .

Don't mind unfortunate broke guys who have nothing to offer but their wicked mindset and dicks . They think life is all about sex!

Lol! I always tell broke guys these days, if u see me? Please Run! Don't dare come close to woo me, if they know what's good for them.
My dear. I thank God too.
They always deceive us with stick with your man in his broke state, build with your man etc.
But the funniest part is that the broke ones are the most ungrateful men you can ever come across. I really thank God for my life, though it happened some years back Lool.
We will keep exposing the ills of dating broke men.

1 Like

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by krushdripper(m): 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
victorian:

I laugh at you and dande55 in my dialect, is it not broke guys that later become rich? Haha, you treat him anyhow when he's broke then expect him to be loyal, faithful or treat you right when he becomes rich? Hahaha.. You hope one broke guy who your ilk has taken on and maltreated would become rich and start drooling with love over you? Haha, you hope on luck but you're destroying that luck very quickly by yourselves.
Loosers.

1 Like

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Martinez39s(m): 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
Uniquekriss:
lol, our guys these days ehhhn, make una take am easy, I know ladies are not to be trusted, they have done enough to make any guy react even worse than what u just explained buh I believe love still exists when the right person is involved.
Believing love exists doesn't mean it exists. Anyway, we can agree to disagree.

1 Like

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Dande55: 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
krushdripper:
I laugh at you and dande55 in my dialect, is it not broke guys that later become rich? Haha, you treat him anyhow when he's broke then expect him to be loyal, faithful or treat you right when he becomes rich? Hahaha.. You hope one broke guy who your ilk has taken on and maltreated would become rich and start drooling with love over you? Haha, you hope on luck but you're destroying that luck very quickly by yourselves.
Nobody maltreated any broke guy. I have dated a broke guy and I say I will never do it again. They ain't worth the stress. It's either they cheat on you or leave you when they start seeing money.

They aren't worth it, I will never try that shit again.

2 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by HomerTimpson: 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Be nice Asshoole
oh! I thought you don't give a sheet,but now you wanna give a fork? undecided
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by HomerTimpson: 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
Dande55:

Nobody maltreated any broke guy. I have dated a broke guy and I say I will never do it again. They ain't worth the stress. It's either they cheat on you or leave you when they start seeing money.

They aren't worth it, I will never try that shit again.
undecided
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Westernlove: 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
emmaodet:

Bro,
Loyalty and faithfulness comes with price, it is not cheap at all.
Ever since sex became easy to get, Love became hard to find.
A lot of men have died trying to impress and make women happy and their life easier.
Enough is Enough. It is high time we look inward and start doing things for ourselves - and when you have gotten to this stage and liberated, they call you Irresponsible man.
An irresponsible man to most woman is someone who places himself first before anybody be it woman/wife, children and society because he is too selfish.
We have too many men that have died at war fronts to protect women and children, a lot of men's lives have been sacrificed just to survive women and kids - emergency situations like car accident, ship wreck etc women and kids first before attention is given to men.
Do you know why men do die for women? It is not because they love or wish to, Never.
They did all that because they see women as their properties and not fellow mates or humans. They fought to keep their properties and inheritances. Just the way you will fight tooth and nail for someone not to trespass your landed properties, to claim your car or children because you believe you own it. Life is all about give and take. It is all about causes and effects.
You won't fight or kill yourself for a landed properties that is not yours nor on your name - wetin consigne you.
And that is what is happening presently. They have told men women are not properties but humans and informed women not to accept properties status.
That women are now liberated - they can date who they want, Bleep who they like, wear what they want, and who are you as a man/bf to tell your gf what to wear or where to go else you are a toxic man, you are caging and choking her, an insecured man that needs to be dumped, archaic and uncivilized.
But with liberation comes cost and price.
With freedom from so called slavery comes responsibilities and duties.
You can't be yearning for freedom or liberation yet wants to keep the benefits that comes with being a property or so called/percived Slavery.

I've got nothing to add. You really nailed It. I've been so happy and progressive with my single status and celibate. Too many ill Vices out there these days most especially here In Shiiithole.....

2 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Westernlove: 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
Dande55:

Audio Man lol...... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Westernlove: 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Hummm... Thanks for sharing more, I HV learnt more from you.. thank you so much.
That aspect where u said, what they can't do for their fellow men, really caught my attention....
Thanks sir kiss kiss

Smallie, Them don dey poison your mind too abi. You dey allow all these expired bittered olosho feminist good for nothing spoil your fresh beautiful heart abi?? Meanwhile you no dey cream your lips?? E be like the lips of Sk smoker......

1 Like

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
It's not poison , it is fact.. I don't use lip gloss maybe that is why
Westernlove:

Smallie, Them don dey poison your mind too abi. You dey allow all these expired bittered olosho feminist good for nothing spoil your fresh beautiful heart abi?? Meanwhile you no dey cream your lips?? E be like the lips of Sk smoker......
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Torie8(f): 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kenplay:
At this stage of my life when am still on the journey of my dream is when I thought am suppose to find a true lover who will be with me and enjoy the fruit our labour in the future but the opposite is the case because ladies am meeting and dating are all after the here and now, even the ones that pretend to love you will start showing you their real character after few moment in the relationship.
Am not poor, I can provide the basics of my life and even for my siblings but I cant call myself rich for now because am still young and building my future.

I dont think I will ever love or be committed to any woman if I become rich and successful in the future because when I needed true love must have past by. I may just have baby mamas, sex mates but not any lady I will ever call a lover. Even if I eventually marry I wont be committed to her because I know she never came into my life when I was still struggling.
That is because you are putting certain qualities and standards of the type of lady you want which can never be possible. You can't tell me you want someone like Nicki Minaj or Beyonce and still want them to be your typical definition of an African woman.
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Westernlove: 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
It's not poison , it is fact.. I don't use lip gloss maybe that is why

Don't worry, You will wish you never listened to their facts In years to come. Most of these ladies you see on nairaland are passed thier Prime and they are extremely bittered and have too many body counts. I have no pity of whatsoever woes befall them. I personally know 3 expired newspapers on here who are claiming they are happily married or they have a soulmate. Infact If you see them In real life, You will run for your dear life, Most of them are filthy, broke, frustrated, shapeless, Ugly, and bittered. I can see two among them on this thread. Meanwhile abeg start using lip gloss on those lips, It'll make them look succulent and kissable lol........

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
Okkk
Westernlove:

Don't worry, You will wish you never listened to their facts In years to come. Most of these ladies you see on nairaland are passed thier Prime and they are extremely bittered and have too many body counts. I have no pity of whatsoever woes befall them. I personally know 3 expired newspapers on here who are claiming they are happily married or they have a soulmate. Infact If you see them In real life, You will run for your dear life, Most of them are filthy, broke, frustrated, shapeless, Ugly, and bittered. I can see two among them on this thread. Meanwhile abeg start using lip gloss on those lips, It'll make them look succulent and kissable lol........
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
Dande55:

Most Nigerian men have a brain of a tadpole.
They are confused set of human beings.
He doesn't realise that life isn't balanced. He might suffer till he dies and might still not find love. Lol. If his fellow men likes him despite his broke state, why are they not helping him financially? You see these men, what they can't do for their fellow men, they expect ladies to do it for them. But they'd always be shouting homies over ladies. But when they are down, those homies will disappear and won't look back. But yet, it's their second class option they expect to stick with them in their broke state.
What happened to telling your "homie" to stick with You?

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by victorian(f): 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
krushdripper:
Loosers.

My dear, i wish all the broke guys luck in life even though the ones who hurt me don't deserve any iota of blessing or luck! I pray they receive in millions bad luck for what they deserve in life, amen .

But in any case, I don't need any of them who will later become rich in life to drool or love me. I have my own Self made millionaire Prince Charming already who adores me to the moon and back.

If I say jump? He would ask how high baby?

And if he says jump? I ask how high honey?

Dont get it twisted dandee55 and I are taken by great men who knows the value of great and good women in their lives.

We ain't losers cos we are doing very well in every department in our lives. You can eat your heart out tongue

Looser!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
victorian:

You don't have to.

That's the beauty of relating with people from different ideologies, different cultures, different background ,upbringing and school of thoughts.

We can't reason , think and be the same. We are all different. So I understand if u don't believe what I typed up there.

It's my experience and not yours. That's the clear difference smiley

This your face? I remember say for my old profile I done crown you Okporkpais marine based on Ogbanje matters. You come dey cast and rebuke me.

shebi you remember?
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
op dont restrict yourself to one girl and also stop acting too nice
if u with a girl and u like her let her know how u feel about her.If after doin this they still running away from you then maybe its your physical appearance.I am not talking about being handsome or ugly as the problem but just your physical appearance.
Maybe you have a scruffy appearance as in untidy appearance and if u do then most ladies wouldnt want to be with u.How to tackle this scruffy appearance is try and trim my beards if u dont want to shave completely and visit your barber.Also the way u dressed..do u pay attention to the way u dressed? do u have body and mouth odour.u cant be dressed wearing baggy tattered jeans saggin at ur ankles in the name of fashion and u expect an exposed girl to like that..maybe a street girl might like such but not an exposed babe..i am just trying to dig into the reasons those girls dont want to be with u since u say u have money.try and improve on ur appearance if u lacking there and i assure u very soon one girl would want to be wit u.money no be everythin.maybe the girls u carrying are the ones who are quite comfortable and hence they might not be attracted to ur morning.If this doesnt work then try get a hungry girl on the street and date one.at least that one will do anytin u say since u say u get money cheesy
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by victorian(f): 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
Dande55:

My dear. I thank God too.
They always deceive us with stick with your man in his broke state, build with your man etc.
But the funniest part is that the broke ones are the most ungrateful men you can ever come across. I really thank God for my life, though it happened some years back Lool.
We will keep exposing the ills of dating broke men.

Don't mind them

They are most ungrateful sets of human beings, abi demons I have come across in this life!

Evil mindset, envious minds, Chai!

You are planning good for them, they are planning evil and how to Scam good hardworking ladies , thinking they are smart.

But I laugh at their foolishness. The ones in my past thought I won't survive their deadly evil blows but my God pass them. I survived and I triumphed.

God never leaves his own children, where Man stops, God takes over more than human imagination.

My dear I thank God for your life. In fact I celebrate you.

As they could not destroy us, they cant destroy us anymore! We now know how to tackle and handle their scripted deceitful love plots!

Baba God, we thank you for saving us! Thank you Jesus!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by victorian(f): 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
[s]
michaelpop50:

This your face? I remember say for my old profile I done crown you Okporkpais marine based on Ogbanje matters. You come dey cast and rebuke me.

shebi you remember?

[/s]

I don't have your time with u and your marine spirits roaming round nairaland looking for recruits!

Na you sabi, who u crown!

Do I look like I care? If you call me ogbanje or mammy water or Queen of coast from now till next year? I don't give a f.u.c.v.kkk!

Cry and lament all night long! The floor is yours!

Smhhhhh! Demented Native doctor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by krushdripper(m): 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
victorian:

My dear, i wish all the broke guys luck in life even though the ones who hurt me don't deserve any iota of blessing or luck! I pray they receive in millions bad luck for what they deserve in life, amen .

But in any case, I don't need any of them who will later become rich in life to drool or love me. I have my own Self made millionaire Prince Charming already who adores me to the moon and back.

If I say jump? He would ask how high baby?

And if he says jump? I ask how high honey?

Dont get it twisted dandee55 and I are taken by great men who knows the value of great and good women in their lives.

We ain't losers cos we are doing very well in every department in our lives. You can eat your heart out tongue

Looser!
Whatever. You can lie all you want but if you put up with these ways, there would be lesser men and lesser, until none to take your kind. Bye.
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by victorian(f): 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
krushdripper:
Whatever. You can lie all you want but if you put up with these ways, there would be lesser men and lesser, until none to take your kind. Bye.

I'm not lying.
If only u know my true name, u can google it on facebook and especially google. My details are there. Also I can invite you to come check how far I've gone with assets, buisness and my love life. If not that Nigeria nowadays one has to be careful or else some people Will start plotting evil overnight. That's how unsafe this country is.

My status in life has gone past lying. People who know me one on one here, knows I ain't lying.

I don't need to.

I speak the truth and voice out wherever I go.

Don't be deluded by your own lies.

Bye!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Dande55: 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2020
victorian:

Don't mind them

They are most ungrateful sets of human beings, abi demons I have come across in this life!

Evil mindset, envious minds, Chai!

You are planning good for them, they are planning evil and how to Scam good hardworking ladies , thinking they are smart.

But I laugh at their foolishness. The ones in my past thought I won't survive their deadly evil blows but my God pass them. I survived and I triumphed.

God never leaves his own children, where Man stops, God takes over more than human imagination.

My dear I thank God for your life. In fact I celebrate you.

As they could not destroy us, they cant destroy us anymore! We now know how to tackle and handle their scripted deceitful love plots!

Baba God, we thank you for saving us! Thank you Jesus!

Amen sis.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Truth About Wedding Night Sex / These Happened After A Girl Went To Have Sex In A Boys Hostel. / The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.