Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. (11132 Views)

I Will Never Love Any Lady Again / Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' / I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by emmaodet: 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
krushdripper:
Whatever. You can lie all you want but if you put up with these ways, there would be lesser men and lesser, until none to take your kind. Bye.

The irony of life is when broke girls are vowing and swearing not to date broke boys. Lol
I guess most ladies can take a pinch of what they serve.
We have more broke women than men and most cheat ridiculously and even engage in paternity fraud yet you see them all screaming i can't date a broke guy anymore.
Who u help? Leave broke boys alone and face your life. They are not begging you people to date them too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
alwayssparkling:
I'm not interested with how you decide to treat anyone when you make it. I'm more concerned with the statement of you building a future as I'm in that exact position right now and have been looking for folks like you.

Please don't scare the dude.. hahahaha grin
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Tozic: 9:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
victorian:

Don't mind them

They are most ungrateful sets of human beings, abi demons I have come across in this life!

Evil mindset, envious minds, Chai!

You are planning good for them, they are planning evil and how to Scam good hardworking ladies , thinking they are smart.

But I laugh at their foolishness. The ones in my past thought I won't survive their deadly evil blows but my God pass them. I survived and I triumphed.

God never leaves his own children, where Man stops, God takes over more than human imagination.

My dear I thank God for your life. In fact I celebrate you.

As they could not destroy us, they cant destroy us anymore! We now know how to tackle and handle their scripted deceitful love plots!

Baba God, we thank you for saving us! Thank you Jesus!

You are thanking God because He made women saint and men diabolical beings? lol.
Take note of the emboldened. You will give birth to a male child and they will be the exact thing you described them to be on ur post.

Shebi you like guys that can make you show us ur white teeth. It will end in sorrow.

2 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2020
0taPiaPia:
[/b]

Please don't scare the dude.. hahahaha grin
Guy which kind Monika be this grin
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by SweetCunt97(f): 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2020
HomerTimpson:
oh! I thought you don't give a sheet,but now you wanna give a fork? undecided
Suck my diick
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by HomerTimpson: 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Suck my diick
are you serious right now ?You a girl with deek? Or a deek with a deek?Am confused but why all this rage thou
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by SweetCunt97(f): 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
HomerTimpson:
are you serious right now ?You a girl with deek? Or a deek with a deek?Am confused but why all this rage thou
No rage bro.
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by HomerTimpson: 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
SweetCunt97:
No rage bro.
HMMM DUDE YOU GAY
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
victorian:

I don't have your time with u and your marine spirits roaming round nairaland looking for recruits!

Na you sabi, who u crown!

Do I look like I care? If you call me ogbanje or mammy water or Queen of coast from now till next year? I don't give a f.u.c.v.kkk!

Cry and lament all night long! The floor is yours!

Smhhhhh! Demented Native doctor.

See as you just change from calm to fight. I hail who nor hail you oh

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Guy which kind Monika be this grin

Na strong thingzzz grin
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by SweetCunt97(f): 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
HomerTimpson:
HMMM DUDE YOU GAY
Why think so?
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by HomerTimpson: 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Why think so?
you didn't sound like a woman with female stuffs
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by SweetCunt97(f): 10:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
HomerTimpson:
you didn't sound like a woman with female stuffs
Lolz. I doubt it's hard coming across like a dude.
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by HomerTimpson: 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lolz. I doubt it's hard coming across like a dude.
well,can i see if you are really a female? undecided
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by SweetCunt97(f): 11:05pm On Jul 11, 2020
HomerTimpson:
well,can i see if you are really a female? undecided
Lol. No u can't. Bye
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by HomerTimpson: 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lol. No u can't. Bye
anyway thanks for dropping by in my mention...GOODGIRL GONE BAD
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by jelraj(m): 12:17am On Jul 12, 2020
DCmonster:
LMAO! You are late, but just seat back relax and enjoy the ride away from the life of a SIMP. I have never heard, seen nor read of of a SIMP billionaire, they all have mistresses. cool
Will Smith?
Prince Harry?
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by OlawaleBammie: 4:41am On Jul 12, 2020
Kenplay:
At this stage of my life when am still on the journey of my dream is when I thought am suppose to find a true lover who will be with me and enjoy the fruit our labour in the future but the opposite is the case because ladies am meeting and dating are all after the here and now, even the ones that pretend to love you will start showing you their real character after few moment in the relationship.
Am not poor, I can provide the basics of my life and even for my siblings but I cant call myself rich for now because am still young and building my future.

I dont think I will ever love or be committed to any woman if I become rich and successful in the future because when I needed true love must have past by. I may just have baby mamas, sex mates but not any lady I will ever call a lover. Even if I eventually marry I wont be committed to her because I know she never came into my life when I was still struggling.

Just same thing I use to say to my friends.

1 Like

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by TSBO: 8:31am On Jul 12, 2020
Dande55:

You can't be a complete idiot this morning. You didn't see where I said I was being supportive and always there for him, even in his down state? Get him gifts etc.
Of what use was he to me when he was broke? Sex kor, we even hardly see cos I was busy with my studies. He was surprised when I made first class and got offer to travel to India through my company and the offer worth thousands of dollar at my young age, the idiot wants to come back after getting married oo. The wife must be thinking she married a human being, not knowing she got married to the usual street scum. Lool. Mumu, I'm a big asset, even in your wilderness dream, you can't afford me. No woman ever in your generation can match up to my level and standard.
And lemme tell you one thing, to every disappointment is a blessing Lool.
I have an amazing man now. Who believes and supports me in every sense.
And I never even gave him what I gave to the idiot at our initial stage cos I lost interest helping men cos you scums don't worth it. But he proved me wrong.
And oh yeah, I can never be more happier and fulfilled than I am right now. So, don't ever think my comment is cos of a useless man. I come here and drop comments, and strike the heart of useless broke idiots and go my way. If you feel attacked, I'm so sorry lol.
I don't come here blowing my achievements or proving how intelligent I am. Lool. I come here to attack scums in human form.

Wow. I'm sure you can make your points with little or no insult. The vitriol in your post actually proves the other poster's point.

I think the idea that dating someone "broke" and periodically spending on them automatically equates to being there for them when they had nothing needs to stop; also the idea that they are expected to reciprocate by remaining in that relationship after things get better.

It reeks of entitlement. If one truly loved the person without a care about their financial status, then it shouldn't factor into one's assessment of them or their value, right? If they decide to leave later, whether after getting rich or not, one should therefore not begin to refer to one's time with them as a privilege because they did not have money.. One is of course permitted to be feel bad about the fact that the person did not value one the same way one valued him/her.

Lastly, guys rarely feel like they stood with a girl when she had nothing, even if she leaves when she becomes ."richer". Why? Because the girl's financial status is not expected to matter. This courtesy should be extended to guys as well...
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
emmaodet:

Bro,
Loyalty and faithfulness comes with price, it is not cheap at all.
Ever since sex became easy to get, Love became hard to find.
A lot of men have died trying to impress and make women happy and their life easier.
Enough is Enough. It is high time we look inward and start doing things for ourselves - and when you have gotten to this stage and liberated, they call you Irresponsible man.
An irresponsible man to most woman is someone who places himself first before anybody be it woman/wife, children and society because he is too selfish.
We have too many men that have died at war fronts to protect women and children, a lot of men's lives have been sacrificed just to survive women and kids - emergency situations like car accident, ship wreck etc women and kids first before attention is given to men.
Do you know why men do die for women? It is not because they love or wish to, Never.
They did all that because they see women as their properties and not fellow mates or humans. They fought to keep their properties and inheritances. Just the way you will fight tooth and nail for someone not to trespass your landed properties, to claim your car or children because you believe you own it. Life is all about give and take. It is all about causes and effects.
You won't fight or kill yourself for a landed properties that is not yours nor on your name - wetin consigne you.
And that is what is happening presently. They have told men women are not properties but humans and informed women not to accept properties status.
That women are now liberated - they can date who they want, Bleep who they like, wear what they want, and who are you as a man/bf to tell your gf what to wear or where to go else you are a toxic man, you are caging and choking her, an insecured man that needs to be dumped, archaic and uncivilized.
But with liberation comes cost and price.
With freedom from so called slavery comes responsibilities and duties.
You can't be yearning for freedom or liberation yet wants to keep the benefits that comes with being a property or so called/percived Slavery.

bro,
- loyalty and faithfulness are free
- a lot of single men have died while trying to stay away from women... gay men are dying, isnt it?.
- you dont have to do anything "for a woman" to be with one
- who gives a damn what deluded good for nothing foolish narrow minded women think a responsible man is?!?!?
- dont blame women for that, blame African society who teaches deluded ignorant men that when they marry a woman they should take care of all her responsibility....and mumu men (like SeanWilliam) do exactly that, while any smart man knows that marriage is a partnership 50/50!
- there is nothing wrong with a man protecting his wife/kids/mother etc... to each their own. this has nothing to do with women, and all to do with PRIORITIES in life....as i am certain NO WOMAN forced any of these men to die for women, is it?!
- AFRICAN SOCIETY teaches African men that women are their property. AFRICAN CULTURE teaches African men that after marriage women are their property. RELIGION teaches men that women are their property.... so dont blame women for that, dont be afraid of women because of that.
- but women can indeed fukc who they want, when they want, wear what they want, do what they please, go where they want etc this is not the problem here... are you really saying that now that women are liberated they are no good as men's mate (will you now date men or what)?! are you saying that now that women can have a mind of their own, they are no good as women? are you saying that now that women can make their own choices, men should stay away from them? really?!?!?!?!?!?!?

emmaodet:
Bro, you may be lucky to have a good woman in your life but that doesn't mean all men are lucky to be and because we want to have a woman by all means to call ours and share good/bad moments with doesn't mean we should just settle down with anything we see on the shelf or market.
There are people with standards and will rather keep treaking than buy that nigerian used car instead of tokunbo or brand new.
There is a high rise in women who are toxic, uncultured, morally indecent, unfaithful - double and multi dating and because we don't want to have a lonely old age, we won't be cajoled or manipulated or threatened into settling for less.
For your information, a lot of men are ready to trade their old age loneliness for Rest of mind.
Life is hard enough - the struggling and bustling of paying bills and the last thing to add to it is constantly monitoring a woman or not having peace of mind because you don't even trust your woman enough.
A lot of guys can't even vouch for their gfs going for just 3 weeks NYSC camp not to talk of one year. A lot of guys can't even vouch for their gfs staying in ogun state while they stay in Lagos not to talk of Ph or Abuja. As a matter of fact, a lot of guys are not even sure of their gfs staying in egbeda while they stay in Obalende. And you expect a reasonable man to invest and give all in such a relationship? And this kind of time?

- yes, not all men find a good woman, and therefore men should keep searching until they find the gem, instead of giving up. we men shouldnt care about the good for nothing useless women out there.
- rest of mind is what a good woman will bring to your life
- you dont need to monitor anyone when you are with the right women (if you need to monitor anyone then you are in the wrong r/ship)
- if you cant vouch for a woman then you are with the wrong person
- the only thing a man should "invest" in, is to find a good woman by their side

Blackmoran:
you need to be with someone to make you happy or fulfilled? Good for you, but remember not everyone needs that to be happy. Am not married but have a beautiful daughter my babymama is married now but she still comes to me frequently to get smashed, am not lonely due to my kind of personality and am happy with my life, I will never marry because I don't need to live with someone to be happy...

dont misunderstand what i wrote.... i never said you should get married to be happy... i said you need to find a good women to share life with to be happy. the above in bold has nothing to do with marriage.

1 Like

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
Mobilecrewnet:

Oga, calm down. You met the wrong people... The lady that has been destined to be with you is coming. Don't rush it.
Hunnid. Unfortunately they're extremely scarce!

2 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by seanwilliam(m): 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro,
- loyalty and faithfulness are free
- a lot of single men have died while trying to stay away from women... gay men are dying, isnt it?.
- you dont have to do anything "for a woman" to be with one
- who gives a damn what deluded good for nothing foolish narrow minded women think a responsible man is?!?!?
- dont blame women for that, blame African society who teaches deluded ignorant men that when they marry a woman they should take care of all her responsibility....and mumu men like MrBrownJay1 who refuses to listen to valuble advice of counsellor seanW.illiam) do exactly that, while any smart man knows that marriage is a partnership 50/50!
- there is nothing wrong with a man protecting his wife/kids/mother etc... to each their own. this has nothing to do with women, and all to do with PRIORITIES in life....as i am certain NO WOMAN forced any of these men to die for women, is it?!
- AFRICAN SOCIETY teaches African men that women are their property. AFRICAN CULTURE teaches African men that after marriage women are their property. RELIGION teaches men that women are their property.... so dont blame women for that, dont be afraid of women because of that.
- but women can indeed fukc who they want, when they want, wear what they want, do what they please, go where they want etc this is not the problem here... are you really saying that now that women are liberated they are no good as men's mate (will you now date men or what)?! are you saying that now that women can have a mind of their own, they are no good as women? are you saying that now that women can make their own choices, men should stay away from them? really?!?!?!?!?!?!?

- yes, not all men find a good woman, and therefore men should keep searching until they find the gem, instead of giving up. we men shouldnt care about - the good for nothing useless women out there.
- rest of mind is what a good woman will bring to your life
- you dont need to monitor anyone when you are with the right women (if you need to monitor anyone then you are in the wrong r/ship)
- if you cant vouch for a woman then you are with the wrong person
- the only thing a man should "invest" in, is to find a good woman by their side

dont misunderstand what i wrote.... i never said you should get married to be happy... i said you need to find a good women to share life with to be happy. the above in bold has nothing to do with marriage.

fixed! If you lie against me again , u dey invite trouble..
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
seanwilliam:
fixed! If you lie against me again , u dey invite trouble..

lol bro, you are the type of brotha who preaches for taking care of women, like household mumu na. while my stand has always been that women and men are equal therefore no man should pay all the bills while a wife stays home to watch telemundo all day, like the African culture teaches men (like you) to do.

the reason why men dont find good women out there is because...
A) many men like yourself are gladly taking care of lazy women, thus teaching these same women that a man can be treated like a household mumu
B) some men think that finding a good woman is easy... while its obvious that, thanks to men like you (who teach women to be lazy), it aint!
C) men like the OP dates a few broke legged female demons and then judge ALL woman as this same demon... failing to understand that the problem is NOT these women, the problem is household mumu men (like you).
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by RiskyJoint95(m): 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
blackpanthar:

True Love is not about sex.

You are in a wicked world and you just chose to become wicked with it.

Grow up and throw such useless notions from your mind.... Go and learn about relationships.... IT IS WORK... not FUN.

Marry a lady who loves you more than you love her and you would not be distracted. Stop conditioning yourself to be loved. If you LOVE YOURSELF, then it is enough. God bless

Ouch..
Truly you didn't read the post..
Did you go to school or you're using your Mum's phone to check naira land and vomit rubbish
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by seanwilliam(m): 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

lol bro, you are the type of brotha who preaches for taking care of women, like household mumu na. while my stand has always been that women and men are equal therefore no man should pay all the bills while a wife stays home to watch telemundo all day, like the African culture teaches men (like you) to do.

the reason why men dont find good women out there is because...
A) many men like yourself are gladly taking care of lazy women, thus teaching these same women that a man can be treated like a household mumu
B) some men think that finding a good woman is easy... while its obvious that, thanks to men like you (who teach women to be lazy), it aint!
C) men like the OP dates a few broke legged female demons and then judge ALL woman as this same demon... failing to understand that the problem is NOT these women, the problem is household mumu men (like you).

Ogbeni, you have started with your bazooka lies again.. I never said in anyway that a man should pay all the bills( this would be my last time of responding to this particular post to you)..
1. What I am saying in essence is, a man going into marriage should be financially buoyant to take care of basic needs..
2. A man should avoid equal contribution in order to maintain his respect in the marriage... ( I never said your wife shouldn't contribute or support you in anyway)..
3. I clearly said no man should marry liability in all my posts which were response to you in that thread.
4. I also said no woman loves you unconditionally.. they love you based on what you offer.. they love you based on qualities like money, career,physique, intellectuality, exposure.. e.t.c I said the moment you fail as a man to maintain the qualities that attracted you to her. Then watch your respect diminishes in family... even society loves you based on some qualities. No love is unconditional..
5. I said women respects who they know are better than them in aspects that matters..
6. I said You cant control women with just words of mouth without you possessing some qualities ( like I have stated above)..

7. I said marriage is an institution , and every institution needs a leader.. that doesn't mean you dont need her support in some ways, afterall, president has vice, governors have deputies...
8. I said a man should be a step ahead of his wife in aspects that determine leadership in marriage.
9. I said a woman cant be submissive to you in the long run , if she finds out that both of you are the same, in terms of qualities above...

Then at the end of my post in that particular thread, I said, if the above doesn't matter to you , and you are ready to switch role( u becoming wife in actual sense ), and you not gonna come to cry later if your ego is bruised, then you can go ahead without taking the above points into consideration.. it doesn't mean you will not have happy marriage ...

Lying against me to score cheap point is less expected from you. ..

A

1 Like

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2020
seanwilliam:
Ogbeni, you have started with your bazooka lies again.. I never said in anyway that a man should pay all the bills( this would be my last time of responding to this particular post to you)..

below is what you wrote, at least stand for your BS:

seanwilliam:
Before a man can consider going into marriage .. u MUST be ok to feed atleast 2 mouths bro..
No one is asking you to get money like Davido or anything before going into marriage.. but atleast be capable to provide the basic needs of life for yourself and your prospective family

so i am safe to say that you believe a man going in marriage must pay all the family bills... in order to take care of a woman.
***spit on floor***

1. What I am saying in essence is, a man going into marriage should be financially buoyant to take care of basic needs..

MUMUISM #1
a man going into marriage should be financially buoyant to take care of "his" basic needs, same with a woman....and they should combine BOTH their effort to have a better life together. mumus all over the world (like yourself) believe that they need to take care of a woman (aka take her basic needs as YOUR responsibility) before going into marriage, which is the fallacy of the world and African culture.
the same way that this woman was working to pay HER own bills for HER basic needs (food/shelter/clothing etc) before marriage, is the same way that she should now work to provide for the family's wellbeing. the minute a man puts a woman on a pedestal (and as "his" responsibility in marriage), is the minute his mumu button has been activated!

2. A man should avoid equal contribution in order to maintain his respect in the marriage... ( I never said your wife shouldn't contribute or support you in anyway)..

MUMUISM #2
respect in marriage has absolutely nothing to do with how much a man contributes. your woman should respect you when you guys are dating, your woman should respect you whether broke or rich, your woman should respect you whether she has to contribute to the family's wellbeing or not. the reason why so many men dont find good women is because of insecure men (like yourself) who believe that they have to contribute more than women in marriage....in order to earn the respect that any LOVING GOOD WOMAN should give her man regardless of how much he spends.
no wonder so many men are used like donkeys by these lazy good for nothing women.

3. I clearly said no man should marry liability in all my posts which were response to you in that thread.

MUMUISM #3
a woman who does NOT contribute her fair share to the family (aka pays 50% of all bills) IS a liability. if she has a job then there is no reason why she SHOULDNT pay her share of the household bills. any man who thinks that his woman can spend her salary on Brazilian hair, gucci bags or build her own banana island mansion, while you slave away to pay all the family bills, is the reason why men cant find good women. any family needs 2 salaries to contribute to the welllbeing of the family. you cant train a woman to be lazy (because of your misplaced ego) then turn around and blame women. YOU are the problem here!

4. I also said no woman loves you unconditionally.. they love you based on what you offer.. they love you based on qualities like money, career,physique, intellectuality, exposure.. e.t.c I said the moment you fail as a man to maintain the qualities that attracted you to her. Then watch your respect diminishes in family... even society loves you based on some qualities. No love is unconditional..
5. I said women respects who they know are better than them in aspects that matters..

MUMUISM #4 and #5
women whose love is based upon your money/career/physique/exposure are good for nothing useless women, and any man who goes ahead and marry such woman is the problem here. a good woman would solely value you upon your CHARACTER; VALUES; MANNERS; CHARMS, MATURITY, INTELLIGENCE, INTEGRITY... any woman who focuses on anything other than that is useless, any man who thinks that his money/career/physique is whats important in finding a good woman is deluded, and the reason why there are so many lazy good for nothing women out there.
you want women to love/value you based upon the money you offer them, but then you will be the same man who would now cry and call women evil when they leave your broke nyansh because you have no more money to offer them, lol see how confused you are!

6. I said You cant control women with just words of mouth without you possessing some qualities ( like I have stated above)..

MUMUISM #6
the fact that you would even want to control women is the problem here... let your woman be herself, and if she isnt what you desire then probably you shouldnt get married to that useless woman (to begin with). you cant possibly take some useless woman and try to change her because you pay all the bills, duh! when you guys date, you let her know what time it is, while she shows you what she is made of. if you guys dont match then go your separate ways instead of trying to control someone that aint a match to you. the above is what insecure low self esteem men do!

7. I said marriage is an institution , and every institution needs a leader.. that doesn't mean you dont need her support in some ways, afterall, president has vice, governors have deputies...

MUMUISM #7
so because a man is the leader in marriage, he should pay all the bills while wifey stays home to watch telemundo all day OR she can use her own salary to pay Brazilian hair/Gucci bag and build herself banana island mansions in your back, while you slave away like a donkey to pay all the bills?!

8. I said a man should be a step ahead of his wife in aspects that determine leadership in marriage.

MUMUISM #8
leadership has absolutely nothing to do with your wife contributing her fair share to the family's wellbeing... if you believe that she shouldnt use her salary to pay for the family's wellbeing, because you want to use that to try to "control" her at home, then you are a mumu indeed.
you should use your COMMON SENSE to make that woman understand that there cant be two drivers in one car so you will be the leader while her contribution/choices/voice will be heard and respected.... but that you will take the ultimate decision as "one" family. mumu men like you are using money to be the head of their family by saying "i pay all the bills so i make all the decision for the family" which is exactly what MUMUs all over the world do.... because guess what?! your woman does not respect YOU, she respects the fact that you are letting her be a lazy useless good for nothing woman while you are her slave.

9. I said a woman cant be submissive to you in the long run , if she finds out that both of you are the same, in terms of qualities above...

FINAL MUMUISM
no wonder women therefore use and abuse men like yourself, when you believe that you must be "better" than your woman. you guys are one, this woman is you. when you are hurt, she is hurt; when you are down, she is down.. your wife is not the enemy, your wife is not against you, she is part of your team. the minute you see your wife as someone you gotta be better than, is the minute you have lost the plot!
men like you are insecure low self esteem and can never find happiness in marriage, because you are never "ONE" with your partner.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Sixfeetbelle: 8:17pm On Jul 12, 2020
luminouz:

Now,I know the reason for your vitriolic outbursts here on NL.

A word of advice? He didn't leave you because he got rich and wanted to upgrade, he left because you have no value to him(love,sex whatever). Its not about being broke, its the kind of person he is.

When naija ladies talk about staying with a broke man through tough times, I shake my head. I dont get it...are you supposed to hate him because he is broke or that he is human? This apparently disjointed mentality has made many women prey to men. You all scream about how you pay his bills and all that,like he is indebted to y'all for life. What if una character no good,or you actually are abusive or a downright nasty. But some women can twist narrative and make themselves look like saints. I need your ex's own side of the story.

In your case,while it is possible you were nice and all that, I still think no man who knows your worth would gladly leave based on changing levels alone.

The basic question is this...DOES HE KNOW YOUR VALUE? IF NOT, YOU AINT SHIIT TO HIM

He came back to her. Why did he?

If you can't answer that, your point is complete balderdash.
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
Likewise bro, likewise
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by luminouz(m): 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

He came back to her. Why did he?

If you can't answer that, your point is complete balderdash.

I should what? grin grin grin

Thats past tense to me na...I gave her my stuff that day and forgot about it.

You can ask her yourself Darling! grin kiss
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Sixfeetbelle: 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2020
luminouz:

I should what? grin grin grin

Thats past tense to me na...I gave her my stuff that day and forgot about it.

You can ask her yourself Darling! grin kiss

I saw your response to her and noticed you completely overlooked that part, so it is still nonsense at best
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by blackpanthar: 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2020
RiskyJoint95:

Ouch..
Truly you didn't read the post..
Did you go to school or you're using your Mum's phone to check naira land and vomit rubbish

I didn't go to school but I have an education enough to know that you are far less than me. You only had enough sense to attack my reply, you didnt give any correction... well-done school janitor

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wat Do Girls Actually Mean Wen They Say They Want A God Fearing Man / Write In Few Words Something About Just 'one' Nairalander / Imediately After She Pour I Throway Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.