Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him (102288 Views)

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him / Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) / Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Mkelv0106(m): 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
Did she die !!!!
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by LilMissRobbie(f): 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
Go gurl! wink
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by cooooooks(m): 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
Or....she would have asked another person out and also had a beautiful kid and lovely family.

Take a humble pill.

Onebyonedead:

Bullshit my wife asked me out and we have been married for 7 years with a beautiful girl

And i love everyday more

If she never made the move she would have been bitter old and single like u

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by smartval(m): 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
I was relieved after seeing the picture of the people in the background coz this can't happen happen in this side of the world
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by cooooooks(m): 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
Now you have it out of your system, go, cry and sleep.

WILLuKPquiet:

Now I know the kind of parents that gave birth to you. Animals.
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Goalnaldo(m): 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
Missyajoke:
She might be the one footing the bills or might be true love

My own be say we no wan hear story in the future say na you propose to me
I think this was exactly what that first girl that commented meant
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Rhectz(m): 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
Did she die?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Kemimarch16(f): 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
I'm not against it but I can't do it

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by spiritedtete: 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
Jatijati ehehehehe
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by MurderX: 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
GraGra247:
Many guys hate this and will reject the proposal even though they could've accepted it the other way round.

Ladies should avoid it except the guy specifically asked for it.
Speak for yourself
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
ℓοℓ
ℓοοκ ατ τнє ωнιτє ℓα∂γ ιи τнє ѕєϲοи∂ ριϲτυяє.
StagethemTVee:
A lady on a date with her boyfriend in a diner kneels down to propose marriage to him with a ring and gets a yes from him. This bold act from the lady which coud have gone south but ended up successful got a very loud applause from other people in the diner. Ladies, would you do this? and guys, would you say yes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxWxuyWOTaM

Lesson learnt. Just do it. This new week we progress nairalanders. Happy new week.
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
eni4real:
Must you kneel?? shocked shocked

She knelt for me first na. grin

Besides the tradition is the man kneeling. If truly I love her I must kneel. grin
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
cooooooks:
Now you have it out of your system, go, cry and sleep.

Tell your mum and pops what I said. They would tell you I was right.

Sick fool.
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by cooooooks(m): 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
Exactly.

People are different. Respect the decisions and actions of others.

Mature opinion.

(Come and learn Mr. WILLuKPquiet)

Kemimarch16:
I'm not against it but I can't do it
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by LaboPolitics: 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Dat is cos u don't wan2 feel appreciated.. do u even know the meaning simp?

There is nothing sensible about grinning sheepishly while a lady you may not yet have very big plans for double-crosses you because you took her out on a date and embrasses you by kneel down in public to propose.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
Dunno, But this is a Bad idea

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by tfelicityk(m): 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by uuzba(m): 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
Vyzz:

We are trying to see ur point here... We are truly trying....

Why did u say that she will regret it?

How is this stupid?... We just can't understand u...

U should provide the reason why u think that this won't work or just remain calm MA
It is against all the laws and rules of nature for a woman to beg a man to marry her.
She will regret it for the rest not her life.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
Missyajoke:
She might be the one footing the bills or might be true love

My own be say we no wan hear story in the future say na you propose to me

And so if she did.. do u know the level of commitment it takes for a lady to do such.. well I have noticed that Nigerians like things to be difficult before they can wise up. Shame on u if u don't realise the guy won her in a platter of gold. Oh so if they hear a girl proposed to u then u r pussy? Fvkin retard

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
Zzor, Y Would She Regret It? Do U Know D Heart Of D Man? Do U Know What Both Of Dem May Av Gone Tru B4 Dis Proposal?
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
Hmmmm

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by chatinent: 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
Many Nigerian girls cannot can. Little wonder I see two whites behind; it's not Nigeria.
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

She knelt for me first na. grin

Besides the tradition is the man kneeling. If truly I love her I must kneel. grin

Rubbish
That is Western!! You are an African!!
You don't have to kneel..

Just pull her up and insert the ring!!

Shikena!!
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Majikman(m): 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
Wen she is fine like dat , y won't he say yes

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by OpinionCounts(m): 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
Very shameful and abnormal....a lot of men are loosing it...a lot of men are being emasculated, look how a full blown able bodied son of Adam is looking and acting like a pvssy....fvcking sissy....spits.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
eni4real:
Rubbish
That is Western!! You are an African!!
You don't have to kneel..

Just pull her up and insert the ring!!

Shikena!!

Your style is not my style. grin
Original African man.
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by cooooooks(m): 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
Lol.

The type to cry when his gf has a difference of opinion.

Drink some Stout while you cry..it's soothing. grin

WILLuKPquiet:

Tell your mum and pops what I said. They would tell you I was right.

Sick fool.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Topmaike007(m): 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
ojun50:
See you, stay there until time pass you by
leave the proud milf jare
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by fujirice: 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
Brandonx:

Madam calm down, is this jealousy or you are just bitter. Didn't you see how excited the guy was undecided
I dey tell you o!
The guy was even crying sef grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by manny4u(m): 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
Hope she has money to pay for bride price and plan a wedding?
Because in this part of the nothing is easy for we the male folks.
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Majikman(m): 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
LilMissRobbie:
Go gurl! wink
Lemme find trouble

Would you do dat for ur guy ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? / Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.