Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,031 members, 7,953,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:44 AM

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him (102627 Views)

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him / Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Your style is not my style. grin
Original African man.

I don hear you na
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
LaboPolitics:

There is nothing sensible about grinning sheepishly while a lady you may not yet have very big plans for double-crosses you because you took her out on a date and embrasses you by kneel down in public to propose.

Bro if u no like am say no now.. leave them in peace now haba.. abi u no wan marry? Abi if u like am and she propose u go leave am commot?
Charlie whc one u dey?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by almarthins(m): 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
Zzor:
that the guy is happy over this silliness now is not what I'm talking but she will definitely regret it later in her marriage

Talking from experience?
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
OpinionCounts:
Very shameful and abnormal....a lot of men are loosing it...a lot of men are being emasculated, look how a full blown able bodied son of Adam is looking and acting like a pvssy....fvcking sissy....spits.

grin

Really disgusting. It remains for him to scream and jump on her neck.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by OBku4(m): 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Now I know the kind of parents that gave birth to you. Animals.
We humans r interesting.

The very same time we say others shouldn't do is the very thing we turn around to do

some hypocrisy, don't you think?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by cooooooks(m): 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
People that are not in their house, their lives are busy killing themselves. grin grin

Later they'll be sending messages that touch in DMs.

Majikman:
Wen she is fine like dat , y won't he say yes

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Dicko1(m): 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
Zzor:
you won't understand this because you are a man, but I can assure you that she will regret this later
Pls,make us understand.is it until a man proposes to a woman that the marriage will go well but when it is the other way round .it is bad? Pls,let us understand something that it is the right attitude,you are not in possible to suggest what is right for some ,because it works for you does not mean it will work for another,moreover,it is the attitude of a woman ,either a man propses to u ooo and you don't have the right attitude .the woman will still regret it.they may even end up marrying each other and their marriage may even last longer than you could even imagine.you don't know all.just pray for your own home.that your marriage last is God.i have seen a lady that propose to my guy and for years almost 15years now .inshort I don't see any better marriage ,I still envy them.too sweet a marriage with 4 children .happy home

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by professore(m): 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
Zzor:
mtchew she will regret this later,nonsense
I really understand your view. This lady here is not jealous, she is saying the undiluted truth (but you boys/guys will never understand). To me, I will put it this way, she will most likely regret it except the man is extremely good/great. Even at that she will still realise what she did to herself. Don't do something like this thinking you are fun, u can only try to influence a man to speed up and propose (except you are very desperate then propose yourself and bear the consequence).

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Starz825(m): 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
Zzor:
time can not pass me by,this is stupidity whether you accept it or not
Stupidity for where?
These guys are in love.
It doesn't really matter who did the proposal as long as there is genuine and true love between the two of them.
if it was the other way around and the guy went to a mountain top to propose to her, if the lady will regret it, she definitely will.
And besides, she intentionally did it to poke fun to the normal way of proposing...
So sure the lady was the one who insisted on doing that.

Nigerians and their mentality!

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Callmeboss(m): 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
Alaye calm down.... Be happy for her, dont let betterness eat up your sense of reasoning. This thing you're saying does it imply that we guys that ask later regrets?
Zzor:
that the guy is happy over this silliness now is not what I'm talking but she will definitely regret it later in her marriage

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by cooooooks(m): 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
Imagine his hypocrisy in other parts of life.

OBku4:

We humans r interesting.

The very same time we say others shouldn't do is the very thing we turn around to do

some hypocrisy, don't I think?
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Onebyonedead: 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
na2016:

Asking out and proposing marriage to you are two different things. please get that correct!

Its making the first move .......there is no law that says a man has to propose .......she made a move because she knows what she wants ......aint no regret in that........men propose and abuse a lady and still end the relationship so wake up miss daisy

3 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by fujirice: 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
OpinionCounts:
Very shameful and abnormal....a lot of men are loosing it...a lot of men are being emasculated, look how a full blown able bodied son of Adam is looking and acting like a pvssy....fvcking sissy....spits.
Ah ahn bros, why the thing dey pain you na?
Abeg chill, it’s their life not yours.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by NonnyDot(m): 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
I think all this while u haven't made a point. Just following your statement
. Better Bleep off
Zzor:
you won't understand this because you are a man, but I can assure you that she will regret this later
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Alvin007: 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
pretydiva:
Looks weird undecided
Very weird... cheesy
Take a look at the second picture..the white lady too was surprised! cheesy
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Onebyonedead: 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
cooooooks:
Or....she would have asked another person out and also had a beautiful kid and lovely family.

Take a humble pill.

Am proud of her bruh ......that is the truth and I respect her more for what she done..
A cheat will always be a cheat even if he propeses

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
pocohantas:

Would you say this if it was a guy doing the proposal? undecided undecided
Dude seemed to be taking too long so hanty decided to take the bull by the horn and that's quite commendable. Wonderful lady by the way.

Waiting for an average Naija babe to do what she did is like waiting for Nigerian politicians to fix Nigerian economy. grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Topmaike007(m): 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
khia:

Actually real feminists would support this. I'm not talking about the fake feminists like the ones on this forum who will scream equality but expect for a man to provide everything for her, even a simple dinner date she won't pay. undecided
are you a female
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by lecturer50(m): 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
7victor:
I will definitely say yes.

I am even waiting for her to propose to me.

I have come to discover that I love ladies who approach me first more than the ones I approach first.

I tend to show more commitment to such ladies and it is always very hard for me to forget such ladies even when we separate due to change of locality,marriage etc.

If I approach a lady first,I can easily terminate the relationship but if the lady approach me first,I will not be able to let her go.Even if she leaves

me,I would not be able to remove her from my mind

I find women that approach me first very attractive.

I do not know why and I have talked to some men about it and they try to discourage me saying I must only be the one that initiate a relationship.

But they do not expect everyone to be the same.

They only love ladies whom they approach first

but i am very attracted to ladies who approach me first.

That is our difference.Of course everyone is different in taste.

So to ensure I give my all to a lady in marriage,I want her to first ask for my hand in marriage.

That is just the truth

You are really a great man.It is great men that women approach first.Ask male celebrities,they would tell you.
But if you are not great,women will wait for you to approach them first and they will give you tough time before accepting.
For you to have this mindset shows that you are meant for greatness such that women will be coming to you.
Ask IBB how many women proposed to him after his wife's death and you will understand what I mean.
IBB himself was the one who said so.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by tiswell(m): 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
Zzor:
What is wrong in a lady happily shooting her shot?

Is it your proposal?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Churchill6767: 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
Zzor:
mtchew she will regret this later,nonsense

Ozuor

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by cooooooks(m): 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
This is the fact.

I don't know which rock some people live under.

This lovely couple did not create the scenario of the woman proposing marriage, with or without all this fanfare.

Haven't they seen stories of some Christian mummies who say they saw the good in their husbands and prayerfully went after them?

Have they not seen where the lady asks the guy out?

Dicko1:

Pls,make us understand.is it until a man proposes to a woman that the marriage will go well but when it is the other way round .it is bad? Pls,let us understand something that it is the right attitude,you are not in possible to suggest what is right for some ,because it works for you does not mean it will work for another,moreover,it is the attitude of a woman ,either a man propses to u ooo and you don't have the right attitude .the woman will still regret it.they may even end up marrying each other and their marriage may even last longer than you could even imagine.you don't know all.just pray for your own home.that your marriage last is God.i have seen a lady that propose to my guy and for years almost 15years now .inshort I don't see any better marriage ,I still envy them.too sweet a marriage with 4 children .happy home
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by na2016: 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
Onebyonedead:

Its making the first move .......there is no law that says a man has to propose .......she made a move because she knows what she wants ......aint no regret in that........men propose and abuse a lady and still end the relationship so wake up miss daisy

Making first move is different from proposing to a man. I repeat, that marriage will not last!

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by vinsilva(m): 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
If the thought has crossed my mind a couple of times then we are good to go... But if not, you are on your own lady.
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by LaboPolitics: 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Bro if u no like am say no now.. leave them in peace now haba.. abi u no wan marry? Abi if u like am and she propose u go leave am commot?
Charlie whc one u dey?

Why she go embarras me and herself for public. Na public emotional blackmail and it is not right.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Majikman(m): 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
cooooooks:
People that are not in their house, their lives are busy killing themselves. grin grin

Later they'll be sending messages that touch in DMs.

lmao... swrs man

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by OrinAgba(m): 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
Help me win this challenge by LIKE and COMMENT on this video. Ẹ Dákun���� Thanks https://www.instagram.com/p/CDCB3X-BrVJ/?igshid=9mch1kz21o7l
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
OBku4:

We humans r interesting.

some hypocrisy, don't you think?

Well my guy. I dey maintain my lane for Nairaaland. You will never see me insult first. That's why if I mention you in a disagreement, I would do it with all politeness. Or make a joke that might even make you laugh though I disagreed.

But when you make a simple comment and some psyco jumped on your mention insulting you when you haven't insulted them at all.

One sign of that is bad parenting and if you put it to them its not bad. I feel sad a times saying such. But sometimes you need to blast the devil out some brains.
I might edit my comment.

Thanks
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by cooooooks(m): 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
Happy for your successful marriage bro.

Keep the flag flying!!

Onebyonedead:

Am proud of her bruh ......that is the truth and I respect her more for what she done..
A cheat will always be a cheat even if he propeses
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
LaboPolitics:

Why she go embarras me and herself for public. Na public emotional blackmail and it is not right.

Hahahahahahah my belle ooo oh my God. Oga calm down. I go dey dia fan u in case u faint cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by cooooooks(m): 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
I did not insult you first Mr. Philosopher.

Please locate the insult in my first comment:

Because everything has to be about me me me with you.

Why rain on her parade.

Mtchew.

You responded by insulting me:

"Grow up k[b]id[/b].

This is a forum. Go google the meaning.
Everyone has the right to their opinion. Stop insulting people upandan on the forum. Except if you were brought up by parents who behaved this way when they were your age. Then, its not your fault but theirs.

Have some manners"

WILLuKPquiet:

Well my guy. I dey maintain my lane for Nairaaland. You will never see me insult first. That's why if I mention you in a disagreement, I would do it with all politeness. Or make a joke that might even make you laugh though I disagreed.

But when you make a simple comment and some psyco jumped on your mention insulting you when you haven't insulted them at all.

One sign of that is bad parenting and if you put it to them its not bad. I feel sad a times saying such. But sometimes you need to blast the devil out some brains.
I might edit my comment.

Thanks

grin
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Ishilove: 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
Then tomorrow when they have issues he will ring it on her ears "you begged me to marry you".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You / Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.