Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down (77538 Views)

Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by luminouz(m): 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nuttella:
ThankGod she refused the proposal, its a red flag, why won't he kneel down to propose? he must have taken lots of red pills from Nairaland alpha males, such stupidity makes me cringe.

I'm sure you aren't married...

When its your turn, insist he kneels down too.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Jaymanosky4: 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

She never ready sha

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by tammie24: 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
He go still knee down

Video fit nor dey then
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Kubernetes: 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
That girl will definitely be a Jezebel and a troublesome house wife.
She is the type of woman that will be giving her mother and father in-law trouble.
If I were the man..... finito

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by mamotalk: 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
i like the girl as she stands her ground. I believe that during the five years that they have been together, the guy would have promised her that he would do anything for her. the argument that kneeling doesn't confirm expression of love is a pointer that the guy may likely give excuses to hurt the girl later.
I wish they reconcile and get back into the way of love.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by EdwardRandy(m): 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
Simisolami1:
Looks scripted undecided
so at your age you can't differentiate between a real life situation and a scripted content? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by philiancoop(m): 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
"He's engaging me and he's not kneeling down, Oh my God, the world has ended! "

5 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by baby124: 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
When side boo propose. You have to look for any excuse to run away!

7 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by jericco1(m): 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
na there one very hold pastor go marry am

Your head dey there

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
Let her go

She is a feminist!!

Did she give birth to you??

Nonsense grin grin grin

In her family, husband kneel for the wife right??

Fake woke girl tongue tongue undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
Zzor:
That's my girl,leave his ass and never look back.nonsense
Amen
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Faithbis: 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
Village people at work

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Yakubu113: 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
The guy took pete edochie advise very seriously which I like as for the girl too much zee world is her problem.

13 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by fatymore(f): 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
It is very obvious the biiiiitch is not a wife material. The tone of her voice shows the kind of wife she would be. Awon enia mynd44, funkebabee, seunmohmoh, ajepako, fatymore , maynation and vickyrotex all put together

You are composed tonight...

Kilari?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2020
Zzor:
hes the looser,good riddance
Who is losing monthly allowance here?? grin

5 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Starberg(m): 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2020
This is what happen, when you allow a lady to control a relationship.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Akachai2030(m): 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2020
Zzor:
The lady wants him to kneel which he should have simply done but his useless ego won't let him so as not to fall his hands before his friends who he forms redpill for.
do you know that Pete edochie's son, one of them, the known actor did not kneel down to propose to his wife.
Does kneeling down bring money to the family.
I have a video where he was interviewed

8 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by freeman5050: 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
Brandonx:

See your life undecided undecided the white lady that accepted ring from that guy did she die? Since the guy did not kneel.

Brother do you know this clip was stage managed just because of the white people proposal without kneeling down, naija own wanted to act that way too to attract more home base individuals to help it go viral.

Few people will understand grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Enemyofpeace: 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
fatymore:

You are composed tonight...

Kilari?
i tooked my medicine

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
Rebuke:

Really? Where is it even written that a man should kneel down to propose to his wife to be?

Smh
if we are to be dragging about "where is it written" yen yen yen, we will have alot of "where is it written" to talk about.The looser is definitely in pains right now
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by TheRedpillguy: 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
Zzor:
That's my girl,leave his ass and never look back
Hehe. No lost. Maybe she should try kneeling down to proofe her love.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Infoay: 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
Wonderment hmmmm....
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
akwemose:
Two proud people that deserve each other..Huncle what will it take from you if you honour her and humble yourself by kneeling down to do d proposal..And hanty will you die if you accept the ring without him kneeling down?mtchewww
Honour who?? Temperamental girl!!
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by ComeToJesus: 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
Correct man. I even married without proposing. I just asked for a date to come see her parents and afterwards, we started shopping.

No need for drama. It's not biblical. Its not in the constitution. Just some washed convention that was imported from the land of the Benjamins. Little wonder that in times of slight conflict in those climes, the woman immediately commands the husband to leave the house otherwise she calls the police.

It's wrong, out of place, outlandish and against the natural order of things to kneel because you want to marry and give the woman a new lease of life.

Men must love their wives. Wives must submit to their husbands. Loving a wife or wife to be is not expressed in kneeling down.

It's an antiquated and anachronistic expression that should pass through the shredder of time.

16 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Joefat: 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
osazsky:
ignore her she is still young.we know how these type they end.them go later later use belle tie one first son destiny

Thanks for the bomb. I'm highly satisfy...
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by freeman5050: 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
made4naijamusic:
A video making the rounds on social media has shown the moment a lady rejected her boyfriend’s public proposal.

In the video, her boyfriend could be seen standing on his feet as he begged her to close her eyes tightly while stretching out the engagement ring towards her.

As she opened her eyes, she saw him standing on his feet to propose and she got offended that he didn’t go on his knees to propose to her.

Her boyfriend on the other hand insisted that kneeling down doesn’t prove anything. He turned down all her efforts to make him kneel down and she walked out immediately.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87mX9QdQG98
Brother do you know this clip was stage managed just because of the white people proposal without kneeling down, naija own wanted to act that way too to attract more home base individuals to help it go viral.

Few people will understand grin grin
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Enemyofpeace: 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
eni4real:
Who is losing monthly allowance here?? grin
and steady prick that touches the throat

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by chatinent: 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
A friend of mine read this news and exclaimed: 'no lady wey go shiloh go do this.' I cannot stop laughing.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by TheRedpillguy: 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
Are we not caring that this is staged? Ok

No guy should kneel. Am I not worth kneeling for. " yes yes, you are not God"

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by RPG2020(m): 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
Zzor:
That's my girl,leave his ass and never look back

See this garrihead dey form salad for poor man house

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Kokaine(m): 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
shamsin6300:
Since he fails to kneel down y can't she volunteer to do that,,,,,,,,,,,, she is acting as if she is the one that gave birth to him. #spit
some girls are stupid shaa... She doesn't know that women kneel down to propose to guys too

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by BrainResetter: 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
Zzor:
That's my girl,leave his ass and never look back.nonsense
I pray for you*
You must receive sense by fire by force

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman / Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way / Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.