Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down (77475 Views)

Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by sunbreaker: 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
Zzor:
That's my girl,leave his ass and never look back.nonsense
he should kneel down for what? The guy should thank God for vindicated him.Wahala don comot for neck,I bet u if this guy engaged this girl the relationship will never experience good things other than unrest
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
Zzor:
That's my girl,leave his ass and never look back
Slay queen. Keep slaying or die trying
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by okenwaa(m): 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
God saved him...

bleeped up lady.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by mayor10(m): 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
All I see are two unserious lovers trying to tie the knot when they both obviously aren't ready.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
and steady prick that touches the throat
Oniranu shocked
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by ume1000: 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
shadrach77:
Looks staged...but if it's real I'll say she did the right thing.

Kneeling may not prove you love her but what is worth doing is worth doing well. If you can't honour her publicly why would you expect her to spend the rest of her life with you?

Even if you don't believe in it the fact that she openly demanded for it is the more reason why you should do it, at least for the sake of peace and love.

The guy is a proud fool. They lady took the correct decision to walk out on him
if foolishness could be measured you would be used as its SI unit

5 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by nBag(m): 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
mad people everywhere. must we make west culture a compass for our lives?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
Akachai2030:
do you know that Pete edochie's son, one of them, the known actor did not kneel down to propose to his wife.
Does kneeling down bring money to the family.
I have a video where he was interviewed
The man you mentioned and his son are very egocentric,they are into modern day slavery tagged as marriage.I give it to their wives for sticking with them and their bruised ego
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by FuckThaMod: 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
It's obvious the girl cares more about frivolous things than marriage itself. My nigga dodged a bullet, he should thank God.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by MhizJoyce(f): 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
Zzor:
The lady wants him to kneel which he should have simply done but his useless ego won't let him so as not to fall his hands before his friends who he forms redpill for.
What about her useless ego

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
eni4real:
Who is losing monthly allowance here?? grin
your type thinks everything is all about money for ladies,dont be a looser too
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by JordanMichael(m): 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
nuelsam:
he's the what? how do y'all vagina people think for God's sake
Vagina people grin
nuelsam:
he's the what? how do y'all vagina people think for God's sake
Vagina people

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
mamotalk:
i like the girl as she stands her ground. I believe that during the five years that they have been together, the guy would have promised her that he would do anything for her. the argument that kneeling doesn't confirm expression of love is a pointer that the guy may likely give excuses to hurt the girl later.
I wish they reconcile and get back into the way of love.
Which culture is that??
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
philiancoop:
"He's engaging me and he's not kneeling down, Oh my God, the world has ended! "
Poor girl want a guy that will change her name, to kneel down!!

What a joke grin grin

Privilege has turned to a 'Right' now!!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
MhizJoyce:
What about her useless ego
you must be joking with this your comment
Someone they were proposing to out of pity, so the five years of her relationship with hard labour would not go to waste... She was now crying that the man should kneel down. Kneeler.

Congrats to that man for dodging the bullet. Most creative way to break up.

made4naijamusic:
A video making the rounds on social media has shown the moment a lady rejected her boyfriend’s public proposal.

In the video, her boyfriend could be seen standing on his feet as he begged her to close her eyes tightly while stretching out the engagement ring towards her.

As she opened her eyes, she saw him standing on his feet to propose and she got offended that he didn’t go on his knees to propose to her.

Her boyfriend on the other hand insisted that kneeling down doesn’t prove anything. He turned down all her efforts to make him kneel down and she walked out immediately.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87mX9QdQG98

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Luckydubby7(m): 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
This is a movie pls

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by BrainResetter: 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
All those minutes he's wasting standing and arguing, he could've used a quarter of that to knee and do the needful. The fact that she's unhappy about him not kneeling should've made him give her a hug and kneel to propose like he should've done from the get-go. I'm sure all would've been forgotten right after.
you must receive sense by fire by force

5 Likes 1 Share

baby124:
When side boo propose. You have to look for any excuse to run away!
Parasite Mentality grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
Some people don't know what dodging a bullet means. They just don't want to dodge that freaky bullet but risk everything possible to receive it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by MSGAMBLE9: 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
abbey621:
Good riddance to rubbish....Trust 9ja girls, na dem go dey disturb the guy sef make e marry them grin grin grin
her papa house never tire her yet

4 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by ume1000: 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nuttella:
ThankGod she refused the proposal, its a red flag, why won't he kneel down to propose? he must have taken lots of red pills from Nairaland alpha males, such stupidity makes me cringe.
If the man is supposed to kneel while proposing the woman should roll on the floor while accepting

5 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by chima47(m): 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
The lady is not yet ready to marry, let her continue her fasting and prayer.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by nBag(m): 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
SmellySperm:
"vagina people"
grin
SmellySperm:
"vagina people"
my brotherrrrr the word off me too

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
sunbreaker:
he should kneel down for what? The guy should thank God for vindicated him.Wahala don comot for neck,I bet u if this guy engaged this girl the relationship will never experience good things other than unrest
hes the one in pains now because my baby girl dusted his ass with his yeye redpill proposal.He learnt his lessons in a bitter way
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Rebuke: 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
Zzor:
if we are to be dragging about "where is it written" yen yen yen, we will have alot of "where is it written" to talk about.The looser is definitely in pains right now

Let's be honest with ourselves, some things ain't necessary.

He has been in a relationship with the lady for over 4 years and she thinks the only thing remaining to prove the love is by kneeling? Lols.

Sense is definitely far from some people.

I hate trivialities, if kneeling down is so important to anyone than any other thing then such person has inferiority complex.

We want to do things because others are doing it even without knowing the reason.

Let her go na. Hope she has a backup plan though.

Rejecting a proposal after 4 years plus relationship simply because the Bobo no kneel down means say the girl has a backup plan.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
Starberg:
This is what happen, when you allow a lady to control a relationship.
Monogamy is weakening men grin
God please bless us abundantly....

Polygamy or Surrogacy grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
TheRedpillguy:

Hehe. No lost. Maybe she should try kneeling down to proofe her love.
wanabe redpill,your own dy come

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Pechykedgg: 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
Kneeling down or unkneeling up during marriage proposal are all subjective; ALL THAT MATTERs IS LOVE

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Vikynas: 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
Rubbish she go soon begin dey ask God why...
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
Zzor:
your type thinks everything is all about money for ladies,dont be a looser too
What is relationship to an average lady without Money?? Huh?

Spoil me?? Take care of me?? Spend on me?? Sub for me??

Is that not how girlfriends gradually take from guys?

7 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Curvinus(m): 10:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
Why refuse to kneel and still plead. Fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

"Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman / I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.