Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? (13021 Views)

Poll: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason?

Yes: 7% (8 votes)
No: 63% (67 votes)
Sometimes: 28% (30 votes)
This poll has ended

Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? / Will You Marry A Call Girl For Any Reason? / Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:19am On Feb 18, 2011
D-sense:

Firstly,I said a man is expected to act more mature and smarter than his wife

so in other words woman should be expected to be dull or to act dull
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:22am On Feb 18, 2011
D-sense:

Pleae don't start with abuse , , ,You know me well.
We are merely trying to prove some points here . . .You take it or leave it . . No by force!!

What i'm saying is that when your wife is acting abnormal you shouldn't take the same step but be wise . .Eventually you will find yourself the winner.

ooh pliz, abuse ?

aint you the one who said this

D-sense:

Very disappointing from you ,
So you asume being slapped /beaten by your lady is a beat/cheating? shocked shocked
Man ,wake up . .  . . .Be smart!!!
Any way
. .That's your view,I respect it but i don't concur. . . .Simple!!!
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by 190: 12:23am On Feb 18, 2011
A woman needs to be knocked some senses into once in a while
esp when she raises her hand on you or starts her rag tongue
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:28am On Feb 18, 2011
D-sense:

Pleae don't start with abuse , , ,You know me well.
We are merely trying to prove some points here . . .You take it or leave it . . No by force!!

What i'm saying is that when your wife is acting abnormal you shouldn't take the same step but be wise . .Eventually you will find yourself the winner.

and we are all saying why it has to be men only is it that we are all equal and should be treated equally

unless your home or world the man is the supreme leader he has to be always act like the supreme leader
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by dayokanu(m): 12:31am On Feb 18, 2011
D-sense:

Firstly,I said[b] a man is expected to act more mature and smarter than his wife [/b] ,I didnt say/mean a woman should always

act foolishly . . .

Isn't that statement sexist? Mrs Chima and other women do you agree that its expected that a man would be more mature and smarter than you?

We do believe it's never possible and improbable for a woman to always have the gumption to raise

her hands on her Husband,

ANother sexist statement. Paraphrased : "We do believe its never possible for a woman to always have the gumption" ,  ,  ,

NL women over to you.

Even if this happens periodically . . , There is something we call in Philosohy ''A

Family/relationship respect'' . , Where a man is always expected to be the head to rule things right and accordinlly,I do

respect you view stating ,If she hits you then you must hit her back . . .if she goes crazy,samething should go with you.

Don't you think you are not thinking of the consequences.And pls tell why should you put your family and relationship   in
a dangerous spectrum when you have the best option/bailout? ,  . .

I believe both the man and woman are equally responsible for the Family. So when the woman is hitting her husband, what is she teaching her children. Is she teaching her daughters and sons that they can resort to violence if something pisses them off?
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:51am On Feb 18, 2011
dayokanu:

Isn't that statement sexist? Mrs Chima and other women do you agree that its expected that a man would be more mature and smarter than you?

ANother sexist statement. Paraphrased : "We do believe its never possible for a woman to always have the gumption" , , ,

NL women over to you.

I believe both the man and woman are equally responsible for the Family. So when the woman is hitting her husband, what is she teaching her children. Is she teaching her daughters and sons that they can resort to violence if something pisses them off?

he writes as if the wife is by his side checking every word he writes and if he writes anything that doesnt support woman we wont get pum pum
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by Dsense(m): 12:56am On Feb 18, 2011
^^^Stop it douchebag, cheesy
Sorry didn't wanna engage but you started . . 'Sorry''

@Dayo.
It's your perspective . . . .Mine is alien to your . , It's not a prb.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by MrsChima(f): 1:36am On Feb 18, 2011
To answer to Dayonku's question. He asked do I think that sexist that a man is smarter than a woman.

Here is my answer:

Depending on the woman, you are referring to. If I am the woman in question, No man is smarter than me.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by Dsense(m): 1:37am On Feb 18, 2011
^^ ;d ;d ;d
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by 190: 1:45am On Feb 18, 2011
@post

in as much as its not advisable to hit a woman but that shouldnt give
the women such advantage, dayokanu-osarimore and zim-drill you both have basically educated me alittle with well spoken words
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:57am On Feb 18, 2011
190:

@post

in as much as its not advisable to hit a woman but that shouldnt give
the women such advantage, dayokanu-osarimore and zim-drill you both have basically educated me alittle with well spoken words

good to hear

we are not trying to be biased based on gender like some are doing

its like letting poor people walk free after stealing from a shop and caging a rich guy becoz he is rich, poor man walks free becoz he is poor
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by 190: 2:01am On Feb 18, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

good to hear

we are not trying to be biased based on gender like some are doing

its like letting poor people walk free after stealing from a shop and caging a rich guy becoz he is rich, poor man walks free becoz he is poor

**Shakes zim drill's hands**

welcome to nairaland!!

now we live to fight another day angry angry
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by mikail001(m): 2:04am On Feb 18, 2011
Only Animals hit women!
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by Dsense(m): 2:07am On Feb 18, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:12am On Feb 18, 2011
mikail001:

Only Animals hit women!

you are taking us back we finished on that one

we focusing on woman who beat man and expect man to chill and expect to be treated like a lady
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by dayokanu(m): 2:21am On Feb 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

To answer to Dayonku's question. He asked do I think that sexist that a man is smarter than a woman.

Here is my answer:

Depending on the woman, you are referring to. If I am the woman in question, No man is smarter than me.

Thank you. I am waiting for a woman who would come here and say that a man is smarter her
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by MrsChima(f): 2:26am On Feb 18, 2011
Well, hold your breath you just might get a few dummies that will. Just hold tight they are coming.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by dayokanu(m): 2:37am On Feb 18, 2011
Any human being who can say another human is smarter than her needs a check
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by MrsChima(f): 2:38am On Feb 18, 2011
I know Dsense need a SSI check.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by Dsense(m): 2:44am On Feb 18, 2011
What's that . . Yeah i need money grin
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by mikail001(m): 4:13am On Feb 18, 2011
Chei! Woman beat her husband ke? Emm, the woman deserve trophy.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ebila(m): 8:50am On Feb 18, 2011
@All,
I've analysed lots of responses and there was one issue that came out i'd like us to dissect. What if your wife/gf had always been such that is quick with the hands and cos you're a gentle man,you always let her get away with it and one day you realize she's beaten your mother up for reasons not good enough? What would be your reaction? For the women who feel men shouldn't hit women for any reason,what would you advice the men to do in such scenario?
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by Rocktation(f): 8:58am On Feb 18, 2011
@POSTER- Hell yeah. Why the hell not? Some women realllly deserve the beating of their lives. Most especially my uncle's wife. Gawd, how i hate her arse.
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ebila(m): 9:10am On Feb 18, 2011
Rocktation:

@POSTER- Hell yeah. Why the hell not? Some women realllly deserve the beating of their lives. Most especially my uncle's wife. Gawd, how i hate her arse.
shocked shocked shocked
Where's @Mrs.Chima?
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by WackyJ1(m): 9:31am On Feb 18, 2011
ebila:

@All,
I've analysed lots of responses and there was one issue that came out i'd like us to dissect. What if your wife/gf had always been such that is quick with the hands and cos you're a gentle man,you always let her get away with it and one day you realize she's beaten your mother up for reasons not good enough? What would be your reaction? For the women who feel men shouldn't hit women for any reason,what would you advice the men to do in such scenario?
Yes lets consider that scenario
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ebila(m): 9:37am On Feb 18, 2011
WackyJ1:

Yes lets consider that scenario
Starting it would've been better than stressing it! undecided
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by 190: 9:38am On Feb 18, 2011
I see only my vote counted as a YES on this poll

InTResting!
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ebila(m): 9:52am On Feb 18, 2011
190:

I see only my vote counted as a YES on this poll

InTResting!

U be strong man na!
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by Orton10(m): 10:02am On Feb 18, 2011
Well I've been avoiding 'em topic but a.a.a.a

Any Man fond of or supports such/this act, Is as weak and shallow as his emotions and self-esteem. Sometimes I wonder the kinda home training most of this half-baked-so-called "Men" received during their respective childhoods.
Good_old_days when boys where Men, A father dare not raise an eyebrow on his wife - their mother let alone 'em stand or sit back, watch and do nofin. If you are in support or guilty of hitting ANY Woman at all, then My brother you better start believing in 'karma' if you don't. You would surely pay.
You would someday have kids won't ya??
Be ready to exhibit 'em macho man in ya when your son beats his mother - your wife or better still 'em Son_in_law turns your 'Angelic Angel' of a daughter into a punching bag. For once be a Real Man and >>>>Think!!!<<<<
Its no news - Women are hormonal and emotional in nature and you going for a tit_for_tat wif 'em shows how immature you are. And also on the other hand, some Women have got their own issues no doubt but a good Woman - Would love, adore and respect you even more, would later have a rethink of her actions [IF AND ONLY IF YOU IGNORED/OVERLOOKED 'EM ACTIONS OF HERs AND NOT HIT HER] and apologize regardless of her being wrong or right.
No Man who truly Loves his wife, Mother or gf will Ever hit or abuse them or any other Woman Physically. I guess growing up wif sisters and an adoring Momma helps. ;-)

[b]Sidenote:
Ever since My current gf moved in wif me, I've been kicked me so hard right in the balls nofin less than a dozen times and yeah I can swear on my cojones that I didn't deserve half of those kicks But Then the thought of raising a hand on my baby NEVER crosses 'em mind of mine cos ALL I see is this Lady I so much Love and respect [she's older mind you]. We end up laughing the hell outta our eyes and trachea. And ofcourse I get an apology under 'em sheets.lol. :-D

**oops, long post again! Done typing**
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by 190: 10:04am On Feb 18, 2011
Orton1_0:

Sidenote:[i]Ever since[b] My current gf moved in wif me, I've been kicked me so hard right in the balls nofin less than a dozen times[/b] and yeah I can swear on my cojones that I didn't deserve half of those kicks But Then the thought of raising a hand on my baby NEVER crosses 'em mind of mine cos ALL I see is this Lady I so much Love and respect [she's older mind you]. We end up laughing the hell outta our eyes and trachea. And ofcourse I get an apology under 'em sheets.lol. :-D[/b]

shocked shocked now i see why you are so pissed cos them balls are no longer working!! undecided
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by ebila(m): 10:15am On Feb 18, 2011
Orton1_0:

Any Man fond of or supports such/this act, Is as weak and shallow as his emotions and self-esteem. Sometimes I wonder the kinda home training most of this half-baked-so-called "Men" received during their respective childhoods.
Good_old_days when boys where Men, A father dare not raise an eyebrow on his wife - their mother let alone 'em stand or sit back, watch and do nofin. If you are in support or guilty of hitting ANY Woman at all, then My brother you better start believing in 'karma' if you don't. You would surely pay.
Be ready to exhibit 'em macho man in ya when your son beats his mother - your wife or better still 'em Son_in_law turns your 'Angelic Angel' of a daughter into a punching bag. For once be a Real Man and >>>>Think!!!<<<<
Its no news - Women are hormonal and emotional in nature and you going for a tit_for_tat wif 'em shows how immature you are. And also on the other hand, some Women have got their own issues no doubt but a good Woman - Would love, adore and respect you even more, would later have a rethink of her actions [IF AND ONLY IF YOU IGNORED/OVERLOOKED 'EM ACTIONS OF HERs AND NOT HIT HER] and apologize regardless of her being wrong or right.
No Man who truly Loves his wife, Mother or gf will Ever hit or abuse them or any other Woman Physically. I guess growing up wif sisters and an adoring Momma helps. ;-)

[b]Sidenote:
Ever since My current gf moved in wif me, I've been kicked me so hard right in the balls nofin less than a dozen times and yeah I can swear on my cojones that I didn't deserve half of those kicks But Then the thought of raising a hand on my baby NEVER crosses 'em mind of mine cos ALL I see is this Lady I so much Love and respect [she's older mind you]. We end up laughing the hell outta our eyes and trachea. And ofcourse I get an apology under 'em sheets.lol. :-D

Good talk man n ur side note really cracked me up!

190:

shocked shocked now i see why you are so pissed cos them balls are no longer working!! undecided
LMAO
Re: Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? by WackyJ1(m): 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2011
Orton1_0:

[b]Sidenote:

So even after she apologises she still kicks you in the nuts again, And laughing over it makes it okay. In the good old days a woman dare not raise her hand against a man so what are you saying? A man is shallow, has low self esteem and is half baked when He hits a woman(after she has hit him) but a woman is just being emotional when she hits a man. SMH,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How to Talk to Women / Disadvantages Of Indecent Dressing Amongst Ladies / An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.