Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,566 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. (58622 Views)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Anaerobi(m): 10:40am On Aug 26, 2020
you are just too selfish. you don't want to lose your. main boyfriend friendship with you, that was why you said yes to him, bow you don't want to lose the person you are sexually attracted to be....
my dear you need prayers and it's like your virginity is still what is keeping u... if you finally lose your virginity, afraid of what u may like be.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by OdenKelechi(m): 10:40am On Aug 26, 2020
Lol.....another Erica
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by rafcrown(m): 10:40am On Aug 26, 2020
A lady like you is rare.
Bola146:
angry You are not serious sad A lady saying this undecided I just pray that you can stay in a marriage without flirting with another man, iranu
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Princedapace(m): 10:41am On Aug 26, 2020
f*ck the guy and u may likely keep him as f*ck mate. The only thing that can be fair here is also allow ur current bf to be f*cking u too.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 26, 2020
Yenyenyen....Ericalite in the making...
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Blaze232(m): 10:44am On Aug 26, 2020
U want to hear it from my mouth..
Don't worry I will make it simple..

Instead of u to concentrate on ur upcoming WASSCE English exams and your upcoming ABSU POST UTME alias PUTME
....UR nyash dey scratch u for Bleep...

That thing u dey find, u go soon see am

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by gudugudumeje: 10:45am On Aug 26, 2020
ANYONE asking for your nude pix before marriage is a fake... Experience has proved this. Pls.run away 4r him.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by owolabiadebesin: 10:46am On Aug 26, 2020
Hebrews 13verse 4- please wait till you're married before you have sex. Seek godly counsel ASAP
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Jlow2: 10:46am On Aug 26, 2020
So what's the essence of making it public?
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by mukthar2000(m): 10:47am On Aug 26, 2020
U enjoyed the sex gist the second guy always gist with u and boost ur sex mood, just be very careful with such person, is not a good friend, all the need is just sex and dumped u, just stick to ur first guy and teach him to discourse the same gift with u instead of u having feelings for who can't not marry u.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by OdenKelechi(m): 10:48am On Aug 26, 2020
You said yes to your current boyfriend because you don't want to lose him.

And now you don't want to lose this one as a friend as well.......Guysssssssssssss, are you thinking what i'm thinking

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by HolyTitus(m): 10:50am On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:

I've have kinks yes. They are sexual fantasies that I haven't explored yet.
yenyenyenyenyenyen...See how she's even talking sef like someone that has made up her mind - no remorse. I pity the guy who go carry this one for house - set awon all men are scum.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by wamide042(m): 10:50am On Aug 26, 2020
Your case is Similar to that of Erica who likes Laycon but attracted to Kiddwaya..
But on a serious note.. you can only leave one for one.
You can’t eat your cake and have it.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by OdenKelechi(m): 10:50am On Aug 26, 2020
val4sure:
From your story, I know the second guy is hot, financial stable and has a nice ride and lovely apartment, that's why your body is doing your kpish kpish. You are lusting over the nigga and he will soon pop your cherry. Anyway it's not my business who you are lusting over because that is how an average Nigerian lady react when they see a well to do guy that is a more better option than their boyfriend.

But that wont be fair to your poor boyfriend, the young man deserve better because you ain't loyal, even in marriage your nipples will grow harder for the next mr charmer. So breakup with him today and embrace your new fantasy.

You hit the nail right on the head bro
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Arkesen: 10:50am On Aug 26, 2020
How will you feel if you hear him say "mission accomplished" after successfully having sex with you?
The guy that's already asking for nudes will eventually break your heart as you've feared. My advice is to help yourself by moving away from him. Your boyfriend that respect your person can be trusted than someone that just want sex
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Nezzjnr: 10:51am On Aug 26, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I am honestly just considering Baby Mama these days.

I am honestly tired of all these love stories

Confused Ladies everywhere.
Greyboy is this you shocked shocked

Forget there are still good girls around
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by OdenKelechi(m): 10:52am On Aug 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Confused beings
This is why they keep on cheating

Because they can't get all the qualities in one niggarrr.

Timothy is sexually attractive....
But i love Kevin....
Very confused people...

Set awon Erica....These are her descendants

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by SideInkom: 10:52am On Aug 26, 2020
Know what you what
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by OdenKelechi(m): 10:55am On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:

I already told him I won't do friends with benefits.

So you want to date him yeah
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by OdenKelechi(m): 10:56am On Aug 26, 2020
Goldenfinger:
Bfor u do ur nonsense break up wit ur bf,dnt breke d poor boy heart.jst tell him u have FALLEN OUT OF LOVE for him....bt y do girls fall 4 bad boys?dat nigga afta sex will jst count u as anoda score and u are even virgin self,no wonda d pestering.focus on sumtin more important d prick nor dey run,b wise and b blessed.

A virgin will be a very big score for him.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by OdenKelechi(m): 10:57am On Aug 26, 2020
BigJoe19:
Fvck anyone you want to fvck, una no get brain before sef undecided

You quick vex o grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Toks2008(m): 10:58am On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:
I know I'm going to get alot of insults from you guys and that's why I didn't use my original Nairaland account for this, but please hear me out and give me good advice.

I'm the kind of girl that doesn't love easily. I don't think I've ever fallen in love before. I have dated just one guy and I broke up with him when he tried to rape me. I'm still a virgin and the reason is because I have trust issues. I know that if I have sex with a guy I'll become very attached and my heart can easily be broken. So I'm waiting for a guy I can trust.

I recently just started dating someone. I'm not in love with him but we've been very good friends and when he asked me out I just had to say yes so that I wouldn't lose him. I've still not had sex with him and I like that he respects my wishes. My boyfriend loves me and although I don't love him equally I've opened up to him about how difficult it is for me to reciprocate love.

Then there is this other guy I just became friends with. I won't lie, I'm sexually attracted to this guy. My sexual attraction to him intensified when he opened up to me about his kinks which are similar to mine. He told me he has feelings for me and likes me alot and can't get me out of his mind. I admitted I am sexually attracted to him but that I don't have feelings for him. I know he is sexually attracted to me and has made advances at me and even asked for nude pictures all of which I refused. But I still talk to him. He knows about my boyfriend and is aware of my situation. Occasionally he flirts with me but I try not to flirt back. I've tried to bury my sexual attraction to him but he is just so physically appealing. I've made it clear that I want to be just friends and he seems okay with it. I know I'm principled enough to not allow him have sex with me I'm wondering if it's safe being just friends with him. I enjoy talking to him and don't want to end our friendship.

You are just about to make your first relationship mistake in your life.

You see those feelings of chemistry, biology, and physics are in fact the terrible ones that make many ladies cry HAD I KNOWN but that other guy you think you don't love is the real deal.

it takes time to fall in love so give that first guy time and i bet you will come to love him so much but this other guy is a bad guy but unfortunately, ladies love bad guys.

This is my candid advice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by success97: 10:59am On Aug 26, 2020
From the post u in a way stated that u aren't in love with any of the guys.
The first guy is the one u are really in friend with and I can sense that u like him probably for his morals or character but not his physicality or masculinity. Maybe a Mr Nice guy.
U [/b]don't love him equally[b] as stated by u simply means u don't love him. Love is love . u can't love someone half or quarter that one is self deceit.
Note : not every Mr nice guy are dumb. It's left to the guy to build his masculinity or both of u can work it out.

Then the other guy is the interesting guy and physically attractive and probably u are thinking that it will be fun with him and sex will be attractive with him. Probably this the one that act as an alpha male.
Note: not every alpha male guy has something upstairs some na carry pose. Marriage is built on character. Test the guy true character.

Finally it's left to you to choose since u stated u don't love either of them.
Or better still find someone that has it both. U go sweat though grin
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Fastlinkpro: 11:00am On Aug 26, 2020
you just want test Bleep sha but you are sacred
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by MikeMicheal(m): 11:00am On Aug 26, 2020
Nothing we no go hear 4 dis nairaland. grin
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Iamgrey5(m): 11:01am On Aug 26, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Greyboy is this you shocked shocked
Forget there are still good girls around
Lol I am the one
I don't believe there are really good girls again tho.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by paul100(m): 11:02am On Aug 26, 2020
No responsible guy with good intentions will ask a girl for her nudes pictures,so flee from that guy.He is part of the "CHOP AND RUN GANG"

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:
I know I'm going to get alot of insults from you guys and that's why I didn't use my original Nairaland account for this, but please hear me out and give me good advice.

I'm the kind of girl that doesn't love easily. I don't think I've ever fallen in love before. I have dated just one guy and I broke up with him when he tried to rape me. I'm still a virgin and the reason is because I have trust issues. I know that if I have sex with a guy I'll become very attached and my heart can easily be broken. So I'm waiting for a guy I can trust.

I recently just started dating someone. I'm not in love with him but we've been very good friends and when he asked me out I just had to say yes so that I wouldn't lose him. I've still not had sex with him and I like that he respects my wishes. My boyfriend loves me and although I don't love him equally I've opened up to him about how difficult it is for me to reciprocate love.

Then there is this other guy I just became friends with. I won't lie, I'm sexually attracted to this guy. My sexual attraction to him intensified when he opened up to me about his kinks which are similar to mine. He told me he has feelings for me and likes me alot and can't get me out of his mind. I admitted I am sexually attracted to him but that I don't have feelings for him. I know he is sexually attracted to me and has made advances at me and even asked for nude pictures all of which I refused. But I still talk to him. He knows about my boyfriend and is aware of my situation. Occasionally he flirts with me but I try not to flirt back. I've tried to bury my sexual attraction to him but he is just so physically appealing. I've made it clear that I want to be just friends and he seems okay with it. I know I'm principled enough to not allow him have sex with me I'm wondering if it's safe being just friends with him. I enjoy talking to him and don't want to end our friendship.
You will eventually cheat on your bf. So better just break up with him. But something tells me you won't. He is probably financially responsible for you and you don't want to lose the gifts.
The first man who is respecting your body you don't want. Aggravated, accumulated conji is blinding your eyes.
Just set the first guy free abeg.
When you eventually have sex, your body will come down.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Originalsly: 11:03am On Aug 26, 2020
Nothing wrong with you..... happens to most women. Difference is... you let the world know while most women share that with their close friends. But the key is control.... you need to control your desires.... most women do. The ones that don't are the ones that keep hopping from bed to bed. There will always be guys you will be sexually attracted to ..... this is just the first.... how you manage this.... will most likely be how you will manage others... whether or not you get married. What is more difficult for you is that you told him how you feel.... big mistake. When it comes to sex.... guys are predators.... you put yourself on his list... just left for him to put you on his schedule. If you reallybdont want to ehmmm..... dash away your virginity.... end the friendship.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) / Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) / What She Got As Christmas Gift From Him - Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.