Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. (58678 Views)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by OdenKelechi(m): 11:05am On Aug 26, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
I thought as much, why don't you face your studies first smh.

20 is the perfect hoeing stage
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by sleekone: 11:06am On Aug 26, 2020
Bola146:
angry You are not serious sad A lady saying this undecided I just pray that you can stay in a marriage without flirting with another man, iranu

Did she tell you she wants to marry. Advise on the topic at hand and leave the rest.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by TemmyT002(m): 11:07am On Aug 26, 2020
We all know how it will end.
Please tell us your boyfriend's name. Let's see if he is not someone we know so we can warn him.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Ishilove: 11:07am On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:
I know I'm going to get alot of insults from you guys and that's why I didn't use my original Nairaland account for this, but please hear me out and give me good advice.

I'm the kind of girl that doesn't love easily. I don't think I've ever fallen in love before. I have dated just one guy and I broke up with him when he tried to rape me. I'm still a virgin and the reason is because I have trust issues. I know that if I have sex with a guy I'll become very attached and my heart can easily be broken. So I'm waiting for a guy I can trust.

I recently just started dating someone. I'm not in love with him but we've been very good friends and when he asked me out I just had to say yes so that I wouldn't lose him. I've still not had sex with him and I like that he respects my wishes. My boyfriend loves me and although I don't love him equally I've opened up to him about how difficult it is for me to reciprocate love.

Then there is this other guy I just became friends with. I won't lie, I'm sexually attracted to this guy. My sexual attraction to him intensified when he opened up to me about his kinks which are similar to mine. He told me he has feelings for me and likes me alot and can't get me out of his mind. I admitted I am sexually attracted to him but that I don't have feelings for him. I know he is sexually attracted to me and has made advances at me and even asked for nude pictures all of which I refused. But I still talk to him. He knows about my boyfriend and is aware of my situation. Occasionally he flirts with me but I try not to flirt back. I've tried to bury my sexual attraction to him but he is just so physically appealing. I've made it clear that I want to be just friends and he seems okay with it. I know I'm principled enough to not allow him have sex with me I'm wondering if it's safe being just friends with him. I enjoy talking to him and don't want to end our friendship.
Na toto dey scratch you. The grass is not always greener on the other side.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Nezzjnr: 11:08am On Aug 26, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Lol I am the one

I don't believe there are really good girls again tho.
Just few bro

Imagine a girl that has a bf asking about my relationship life

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by hush15: 11:08am On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:
I know I'm going to get alot of insults from you guys and that's why I didn't use my original Nairaland account for this, but please hear me out and give me good advice.

I'm the kind of girl that doesn't love easily. I don't think I've ever fallen in love before. I have dated just one guy and I broke up with him when he tried to rape me. I'm still a virgin and the reason is because I have trust issues. I know that if I have sex with a guy I'll become very attached and my heart can easily be broken. So I'm waiting for a guy I can trust.

I recently just started dating someone. I'm not in love with him but we've been very good friends and when he asked me out I just had to say yes so that I wouldn't lose him. I've still not had sex with him and I like that he respects my wishes. My boyfriend loves me and although I don't love him equally I've opened up to him about how difficult it is for me to reciprocate love.

Then there is this other guy I just became friends with. I won't lie, I'm sexually attracted to this guy. My sexual attraction to him intensified when he opened up to me about his kinks which are similar to mine. He told me he has feelings for me and likes me alot and can't get me out of his mind. I admitted I am sexually attracted to him but that I don't have feelings for him. I know he is sexually attracted to me and has made advances at me and even asked for nude pictures all of which I refused. But I still talk to him. He knows about my boyfriend and is aware of my situation. Occasionally he flirts with me but I try not to flirt back. I've tried to bury my sexual attraction to him but he is just so physically appealing. I've made it clear that I want to be just friends and he seems okay with it. I know I'm principled enough to not allow him have sex with me I'm wondering if it's safe being just friends with him. I enjoy talking to him and don't want to end our friendship.

Am not going to insult you! However, here is my thought, if it ever crosses your mind to have sex with your sexually attracted boyfriend, first make sure the same way you plan to sex him up is the way you sex up your boyfriend first such that when you eventually let the sexually attractive boy eventually have it, you know which is better cos its only fair that they both have that level of intimacy for you to judge rightly.

If I say don't have sex with any, you know you won't listen cos eventually, you will still end up having it with this one you already dripping at the sight of one boy.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by De0ne11(m): 11:10am On Aug 26, 2020
You are attracted to him because you sex chat with him and you want to explore.. just know one thing

once you have sex with him, he will lose interest in you but your attraction towards him will grow stronger. You will keep chasing him and he ends up sleeping with you everytime without any interest in you. You just become sex object to him.

If you know what is best for you, I will advise you not to lose your virginity now. Who knows maybe you have made up your mind already. Just know that once you taste the forbidden fruit, trust me there is no going back.

You will always crave for more sex and before you know, you will keep sleeping with different men.

Even at all you want to lose your virginity, why not to your current boyfriend who truely cares about you.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by SmartPolician: 11:11am On Aug 26, 2020
techmaster092:
Girls r wicked sha, u r dating someone but sexually attracted to another, i pity d guy u r dating sha

Her boyfriend na mumu

She doesn't deserve him

Dating a girl you don't have sex with scares me because I have seen my pals sleep with girls who don't allow their boyfriends touch them

Those are the guys who they call good guys (aka maga) but will never allow them see their panties. They will always say that they don't want to lose the magas

Women are unbelievable!

4 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Akano5(m): 11:12am On Aug 26, 2020
Girls of nowadays sha.. They always want money & sex ..! look what if u do it and u got Pregnant at last wink he will quickly will reject it..
@20 Virgin that good sad

This Nigerian Girls just don't wanna have sense.?

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Ishilove: 11:15am On Aug 26, 2020
robosky02:

One word for you

The grass is always greener in the next compound until you jump the fence and discovered Thiers no grass after all.

Never jump in a relationship based on feelings. Love has three stages

1. Romance...... Where you are madly in love or thinks so

2 Reality...... When you begin to see what you never notice before

3. Resolution stage..... Where you make a choice to stay or walk away.

Calm down think through use your head not your feeling

Abeg ishilove come add your own to her ( Buenos dias amor doctora )
I don add am even though I no be love doctor.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 26, 2020
Goldenfinger:
Bfor u do ur nonsense break up wit ur bf,dnt breke d poor boy heart.jst tell him u have FALLEN OUT OF LOVE for him....bt y do girls fall 4 bad boys?dat nigga afta sex will jst count u as anoda score and u are even virgin self,no wonda d pestering.focus on sumtin more important d prick nor dey run,b wise and b blessed.

what most of you don't know is bad boys make great husband & father even than the so called good guyz ... nobody can change a bad boy buh when a bad boy falls in love n decides to change ... only women av words to describe it.
TeddyA, teebillz comes to mind, why do you think women put more of there time into converting a bad boy grin
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Akano5(m): 11:17am On Aug 26, 2020
Na wa ooo
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by RemKen: 11:17am On Aug 26, 2020
If know one tells this and you pretend as if you don't know, you are certainly going to loose the good guy you don't love because he doesn't presently meet your expectations and that other guy didn't love you an inch, after conquering you by given him your virginity, all his friends will celebrate with him and he will move on to another project. You wouldn't say no one tell you, anyways, sex is not a proof of love and should be things that happen between couples,

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by hush15: 11:17am On Aug 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Confused beings
This is why they keep on cheating

Because they can't get all the qualities in one niggarrr.

Timothy is sexually attractive....
But i love Kevin....
Very confused people...

How about this, I love the sugarrush of kiddwaya while I want the brain of a laycon... This op must be Erica...

But then Erica is in Biggie's house na.

Sumthin is fishy

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by durasome(m): 11:17am On Aug 26, 2020
girl, my advice would be dont try this sex thing with d second guy,you will definately regrate it when your mind is fully matured and you start reflecting back on your pst decissions,this is actually going to be one of those things u will remember and ask ursf did i actually did this? A guy asking u of nudes just wants to get the taste of you and move on his life.beleive me, after like having u say 5 times, u are already a nothing to him,use your head.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by success97: 11:18am On Aug 26, 2020
anslem04:

She is just like most ladies out there, the only differences is she could share what other gurl won"t dare share, was even thinkin it pocohantas until saw "vir" vir wattt ! nah !! grin dat one naa ibadan xpresslane
Running away from the other guy won't change anything beyond keeping her virginity ... whatever she feels for her boyfriend would remain constant, imagine what a marriage based on mental attraction (no sexual) would look like. in most cases people rarely find mental & sexual attraction in one person .. however it best for a gurl to settle for sexual attraction r/ship/marriage wise, mental attraction is best @ friends. you can't flee all d time, so why not make wise chioce n settle for what you can live with.

Sexual attraction is important but can't keep a marriage for long. It's character or mental attraction that will keep it going and endure. Marriage no be sex nigga make u and ur wife fight fes or get issues grin. Sex no go cure am, he go just add more to the problem ni.

Mental attraction is key irrespective of friendship or marriage. Although sexual attraction may not be important in friendships.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Iamgrey5(m): 11:18am On Aug 26, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Just few bro
Imagine a girl that has a bf asking about my relationship life
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yes, very few
Don't mind the confused beings. cheesy
You don't love a guy but you want to have sex with him
Full blown Olosho.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by joecreg: 11:18am On Aug 26, 2020
Sex is overrated. Some ladies thinks sex is the ultimate but it isn't.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by mattmogan88: 11:19am On Aug 26, 2020
Confused generation....most teenage girls these days be like...

1. Kevin promised to give me 10k if I sleep with him but I refused. meanwhile somewhere, Adamu is knacking same girl free of charge.

2. We met 2 months ago, I v already spent 15k on her(without touching her) .then I asked for punA she come Dy tell me say we just met that its obvious that I came for only punA. Who does that?

3. Baby it's you that I love but am not ready for knacking, meanwhile the person claiming this is no longer a virgin... Check Weller Adamu is around the corner doing him thing cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Akano5(m): 11:19am On Aug 26, 2020
SmartPolician:

Her boyfriend na mumu

She doesn't deserve him

Dating a girl you don't have sex with scares me because I have seen my pals sleep with girls who don't allow their boyfriends touch them

Those are the guys who they call good guys (aka maga) but will never allow them see their panties. They will always say that they don't want to lose the magas

Women are unbelievable!

You are right Bro sad
Fear Girls.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by babztee(m): 11:20am On Aug 26, 2020
Bola146:
angry You are not serious sad A lady saying this undecided I just pray that you can stay in a marriage without flirting with another man, iranu
Abasha�
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by tolguy(m): 11:21am On Aug 26, 2020
President of the confusionists society of nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Heykins07(m): 11:25am On Aug 26, 2020
well...my candid advice for you is to pull out of both of them cos your confusion is of highest order...in the first place why in a relationship with a guy you don't love..relationship entails commitment not pity, you don't love him free him.

For the second guy since there is no string attached just reduce your the way u relate with him, is normal for human to feel sexual huge.

just free both of them, with time you will meet someone you truly love and attracted to sexually.

selah......
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Nezzjnr: 11:25am On Aug 26, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Yes, very few

Don't mind the confused beings. cheesy

You don't love a guy but you want to have sex with him

Full blown Olosho.

I just dey pity guys into relationship honestly

Whenever I see some guys saying spend on your boo so she'll appreciate you the more.... Spoil your boo ... I feel like giving them a factory Resetting slap

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by professore(m): 11:25am On Aug 26, 2020
Zzor:
flee flee flee from him,you made a great mistake for telling him your sexual attraction to him,never do such again kos everything in his head now is how to have sex with you,he likes the fact that you have a boyfriend and also likes the fact that he will just be getting sex from you while your boyfriend keeps doing the loving.Please cut him off completely or simply tell him you lost the attraction as you don't get attracted to people for long.Flee Now else you become his sex thing.My dear i beg you to fleeeee don't let yourself down.God bless you
you are always making sense on this space, I have been noticing your comments...you 'seem' to have good moral value, I hope it is true. Keep it up my dear.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Uzomacharles: 11:27am On Aug 26, 2020
To The OP

Better Learn From And Know How To Compote Yourself From This Part Of Your Life Or Else You Will End Up Sleeping With Another Man Even When You Have A Husband.......

Remove That -Virgin Nairalander Cos E Make Me Rush Come Here
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by sammy7410(m): 11:30am On Aug 26, 2020
grin no comment 4 u nw
Just keep it up till u are 40 maybe then I will have something to say

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by Iamgrey5(m): 11:31am On Aug 26, 2020
Nezzjnr:

I just dey pity guys into relationship honestly

Whenever I see some guys saying spend on your boo so she'll appreciate you the more.... Spoil your boo ... I feel like giving them a factory Resetting slap

Lol. The worst part that she isn't ready to give the main guy anything.

So just get a baby mama and move on.

I just want a baby mama because i will love to have my own child preferably a boy.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by professore(m): 11:34am On Aug 26, 2020
Zzor:
shut up
stop replying these people
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. by success97: 11:35am On Aug 26, 2020
ItsTerah:

Chai I just saw u are 20 yrs. I wouldn't have commented if I had known.
Most girls behave like this at this age until they are already like 24 or 25 when marriage is about to set in... then, they would take relationship serious.
It's important that u apply your heart to wisdom while u are still in your early 20s instead of playing along till u are near marriage. Nevertheless, the guy asking for ur nudes will take advantage of you big time. U are still ripe and fresh now, don't let anyone mutilate you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

30 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry In 2018 (PICS) / Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) / Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.