Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:18 AM

She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? (48741 Views)

Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? / My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? / My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Simonpeter2000(m): 7:16am On Sep 13, 2020
Kalatium:
She is not confused, its just that she is not yet over her ex.

Your greatest competitor as a guy is a girls ex. He can get her back anytime anywhere. She is just obeying okafor's law.

okafor's law wan perish the girl
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by son4century(m): 7:36am On Sep 13, 2020
OP, talk true, Are you Ozo?
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by jaxxy(m): 7:49am On Sep 13, 2020
Zzor:
he must not catch feelings,then why do you men go into relationship?why are you indirectly preaching redpill,come out clear and join the que of men who hates women,stop dangling.

Lol don’t hate women, never will. I
Love women, most of my frnds are gals so there no issues or pretense there. I just state facts irrespective of. The fact u want to be in a relationship doesn’t mean it going to be an ideal
Or perfect situation or scenario and its important for anybody both guy or gal to know how to navigate or handle such complex situations. This is already becoming a complex relationship. He must know how to act or behave.

No hate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by NosaHenry(m): 7:51am On Sep 13, 2020
She is acting to hasten you up. You better talk now or forever remain silent.
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Origin(f): 7:58am On Sep 13, 2020
Vigorously chase happiness....
Do not let fear or insecurity stop you from it.

Go and be open to her...

"I want to have a relationship with you..
I love you...
No de talk about your exes near me..."

By the way your reaction to her ex could be a sign of jealousy.
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by stillmaticOG(m): 8:05am On Sep 13, 2020
Timekeeper:

Boss, so u dey reach here too abi grin grin grin grin
LOL I read from front page
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by machiavelli95: 8:14am On Sep 13, 2020
Dextre:

Communication is key,sit her down and let her know that u want to date her, and why what she said makes u kinda insecure. Who knows,maybe her saying that was a way to tell you to act and actually asks her out

Are you serious? How wrong can one be?

1 Like

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Haywhymido(m): 8:19am On Sep 13, 2020
frozen70:

Then there must be something he does to her or for her that she is still looking forward to
Find out from her
He has already stated it, girl between the age of 18 - 25 like being controlled and being with someone authoritative, someone that will make them feel less of who they are (see them as option), the more beautiful they are the more these qualities are needed.
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Dextre(m): 8:39am On Sep 13, 2020
machiavelli95:

Are you serious? How wrong can one be?

Lmao... Guy, the dude is already heartbroken for girl wey hin no dey date. Make he at least date am first. Maybe the girl nor go even agree,hin go at least knw where hin stand. But all this feeling some type of way for girl wey nor reason u as boyfriend yet. Most girls always have a soft spot for the *disvirginer* any day any time grin
I wan give am hope small na,this one wey everybody dey tell am to catch flights,his feelings too matter na grin
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by tunize(m): 8:46am On Sep 13, 2020
Bros kpele why are you even bothered when u both are not even dating? Bros the way u like her also unlike her like that based on mindset of relationship oooh
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by BennyMM(f): 8:46am On Sep 13, 2020
Are you an Ozo, you better watch out for the spirit of Ozoism, you are 24 and you are thinking of settling down with a girl of how old in how many years time? My brother hussle now and see how girls will respectfully love you sincerely.

1 Like

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by rolexino(m): 8:49am On Sep 13, 2020
Kindly and politely quit it....

Earlier the better but don't get angry over the whole process

There is tendency she will go to her ex. Do now before the breaking news

Thank you.
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Madakiss666(m): 8:53am On Sep 13, 2020
Let her be and move on... stop wasting your time unless she's spreading it wide for you like your bedsheet.
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by josite: 9:04am On Sep 13, 2020
is it a sin to love whoever one wants to love.go and look for one of ur own ex that also loves u.if there is none then u should consider ur ways.
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by fotadmowmend(m): 9:05am On Sep 13, 2020
Let sleeping dog lies
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by younghartz(m): 9:24am On Sep 13, 2020
Nomorelove:
Hello everyone, I'm a 24 year old guy and there is this nice lady I met two months back and ever since then, I've really been happy. Truth is we aren't in a relationship yet but have spoken about our feelings for each other.

I really planned on settling down with her and likewise her but something happened today that got me in a state of dilemma. So she had to talk to her ex because of something really important and all of a sudden, she told me she still has feelings for him deep down and talking to him after a year of breakup has brought it all back and hopes that they'll be together someday... I was like "Am I dreaming?" (I said that within me).

She went on and on and I immediately started shaking like literally. I couldn't speak for a while and she noticed nothing at all. I'm really dumbfounded right now. Her ex was even the one that broke up with her... Why are girls really confused these days? She has told me countless times about how she feels towards me so I have no idea why this is happening all of a sudden.

I think it'll be in my best interest to cut of all ties with her because I can't face what has happened and I'll be hurting myself by deciding to remain friends with her. What do I do?

Critics are most welcome

Am the ex
Pls kindly move on grin

2 Likes

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by naijanaso: 9:26am On Sep 13, 2020
She will never stop loving her ex. It's a proven fact. They never forget their ex except they separated out of troubles. Even in marriage, her mind will still be with her ex.
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by willybaby(m): 9:31am On Sep 13, 2020
etrange:
"Why are girls confused these days?" A typical Nairaland male always feeling the need to call out the opposite gender. You aren't even in a relationship with her yet but you already intend to settle down with her and it didn't occur to you that you're the one confused here? In case you don't know, she likes you as a friend and confidant, and there's nothing "confused" about that. In fact, there's nothing "confused" about still having some feelings for an ex especially if you really loved the person, it happens. Pretending or bottling it up doesn't mean it's not there. The fact that you termed that "confused" means you know little about relationships.

More so, if she's not committed to you, she can have feelings for anyone or any number of people. Relationship/love is about conscious decision to commit and ignore any other feeling. Prior to that, there's nothing unusual about still having feelings for an ex.

Ask her out, know your fate and stop coming on Nairaland to report someone you claim to love as confused.
YOU FINISH WORK. He who has an ear let them hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by cerpvad(m): 9:48am On Sep 13, 2020
Free the girl so that you won't later tell stories that touch
Nomorelove:
Hello everyone, I'm a 24 year old guy and there is this nice lady I met two months back and ever since then, I've really been happy. Truth is we aren't in a relationship yet but have spoken about our feelings for each other.

I really planned on settling down with her and likewise her but something happened today that got me in a state of dilemma. So she had to talk to her ex because of something really important and all of a sudden, she told me she still has feelings for him deep down and talking to him after a year of breakup has brought it all back and hopes that they'll be together someday... I was like "Am I dreaming?" (I said that within me).

She went on and on and I immediately started shaking like literally. I couldn't speak for a while and she noticed nothing at all. I'm really dumbfounded right now. Her ex was even the one that broke up with her... Why are girls really confused these days? She has told me countless times about how she feels towards me so I have no idea why this is happening all of a sudden.

I think it'll be in my best interest to cut of all ties with her because I can't face what has happened and I'll be hurting myself by deciding to remain friends with her. What do I do?

Critics are most welcome
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Angelacruz: 9:50am On Sep 13, 2020
move on guy
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Enimoney3: 9:52am On Sep 13, 2020
You will keep hurting yourself if you date her secondly, you will eventually regret it if you married her. Girl like that are vulnerable she will keep seeing her ex.
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Vacora(m): 9:54am On Sep 13, 2020
younghartz:

Am the ex
Pls kindly move on grin

No, fam. It’s me grin The queue starts after me. Just waiting for him to buy her a brand new smartphone for us to chat when he is asleep.

1 Like

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by zadokchidi: 9:59am On Sep 13, 2020
Run for heart attack
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by frozen70(f): 10:02am On Sep 13, 2020
Haywhymido:
He has already stated it, girl between the age of 18 - 25 like being controlled and being with someone authoritative, someone that will make them feel less of who they are (see them as option), the more beautiful they are the more these qualities are needed.

I don't think so, that age bracket have not gotten enough experience to handle relationships
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by xtervaganza(m): 10:04am On Sep 13, 2020
Nomorelove:

Critics are most welcome
move on. She already smashed her ex b4 telling you that nonsense
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Neversaynever47(m): 10:24am On Sep 13, 2020
Nomorelove:

Critics are most welcome
if you can be feeling like this when you are not dating, it will be worse if you guys later date. Focus on yourself for now you are not matured enough to be in a relationship.

2 Likes

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by AmeLonRo(m): 10:34am On Sep 13, 2020
you will just be a spare tire ... better count your losses and open the door for new girls that are serious ... I guest the ex must have been giving her the Mandingo

you said she was shaking as she remembered him ..you see am ..

that was her brain remembering the way the ex took her to the land beyond beyond and back ...

be forming love there ... love died of heart break ... you didn't hear ?

haha na joke o ...
You made a good point and said its a joke. Which kind joke?
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by peropoliet(m): 11:17am On Sep 13, 2020
CaveAdullam:
According to the law, this kind of lady is to serve you one sole purpose; pump, and thereafter you dump. Simple! However, that's the law even though I don't fancy promiscuity.

She belongs to the rubrics of alpha widows. You can't tame them until they arrive at their epiphany stage or finally hits the wall. So bro, look for another; that one that diverts greenlights towards you. That's the one that will give you peace----also vet her-----to ensure she does not belong to the same rubric as the former.

The ball is in your court and @bolded; you have the answer to your question.

Thanks.
crypto law pump and dump
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Grateful02(m): 11:29am On Sep 13, 2020
Most of us already know that IT WILL END IN TEARS
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by rajisakiru(m): 11:32am On Sep 13, 2020
Be her ex
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Kentuforchrist(m): 11:33am On Sep 13, 2020
it will end in premium tears
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by lomprico(m): 11:42am On Sep 13, 2020
Nomorelove:

Critics are most welcome

walk away bro!

you are lucky she came clean about her feelings for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

16-year-old Boy Marries 71-year-old Woman In Indonesia (photos) / My Girl Doesn't Want To Marry Me Because We Are From Different Churches / What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.