Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,369 members, 7,957,996 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? (48762 Views)

Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? / My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? / My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by loswhite(m): 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
shortgun:
Let me tell u how I deal with cases like this:
Tell her to pick up her phone and dial the guys number.
Tell her to put phone on speaker;
Now tell her to tell the guy that he should never ever call her again cos her boyfriend is not comfortable with his calls.
Let her tell the guy that she's blocking his number right away.

....if she refuses to do the above, go and get urself a chilled bottle of beer or whatever that's makes u happy and thank Ur stars cos u just dodged a missile.
You did not even read the post...smh

1 Like

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by dgreatgg(m): 11:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
wink

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by MandalorianCree: 11:38pm On Sep 12, 2020
Simpson

2 Likes

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by fof1: 11:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nomorelove:
Hello everyone, I'm a 24 year old guy and there is this nice lady I met two months back and ever since then, I've really been happy. Truth is we aren't in a relationship yet but have spoken about our feelings for each other.

I really planned on settling down with her and likewise her but something happened today that got me in a state of dilemma. So she had to talk to her ex because of something really important and all of a sudden, she told me she still has feelings for him deep down and talking to him after a year of breakup has brought it all back and hopes that they'll be together someday... I was like "Am I dreaming?" (I said that within me).

She went on and on and I immediately started shaking like literally. I couldn't speak for a while and she noticed nothing at all. I'm really dumbfounded right now. Her ex was even the one that broke up with her... Why are girls really confused these days? She has told me countless times about how she feels towards me so I have no idea why this is happening all of a sudden.

I think it'll be in my best interest to cut of all ties with her because I can't face what has happened and I'll be hurting myself by deciding to remain friends with her. What do I do?

Critics are most welcome

MY FRIEND. YOU HAVE SPOKEN ALREADY. LET HER ROAM. KEEP UR TRACK AND MAINTAIN YOUR LANE,PLS.
MY
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by anonimi: 11:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nomorelove:
Hello everyone, I'm a 24 year old guy and there is this nice lady I met two months back and ever since then, I've really been happy. Truth is we aren't in a relationship yet but have spoken about our feelings for each other.

I really planned on settling down with her and likewise her but something happened today that got me in a state of dilemma. So she had to talk to her ex because of something really important and all of a sudden, she told me she still has feelings for him deep down and talking to him after a year of breakup has brought it all back and hopes that they'll be together someday... I was like "Am I dreaming?" (I said that within me).

She went on and on and I immediately started shaking like literally. I couldn't speak for a while and she noticed nothing at all. I'm really dumbfounded right now. Her ex was even the one that broke up with her... Why are girls really confused these days? She has told me countless times about how she feels towards me so I have no idea why this is happening all of a sudden.

I think it'll be in my best interest to cut of all ties with her because I can't face what has happened and I'll be hurting myself by deciding to remain friends with her. What do I do?

Critics are most welcome

How do you compare to the ex, realistically on the eligibility scale?

You obviously have to run for your dear life because the ex will be a recurring decimal in her life.

2 Likes

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by fredoooooo: 11:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ori e ko pe ni, let ger go meet him na .. are you a fool ?
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
all you need right now is some pussy.
once u bang some pussy and cum, you go dey alright.

I no know why a guy go dey feel hurt cause of one lady.
nawa for una.

btw, u people always come at night with one relationship issue or the other.

1 Like

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Mikeparlo12(m): 11:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
You wanna have peace of mind.... let her go

1 Like

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by cococandy(f): 11:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
Lots of amusing responses cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by ZooOga: 11:58pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nomorelove:
Hello everyone, What do I do?

Critics are most welcome

Buy babe a brand new cell phone. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by wink2015(m): 11:59pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nomorelove:

Critics are most welcome

A poster just said you know what you should do.

Are you okay with that?
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by jaxxy(m): 12:04am On Sep 13, 2020
Nomorelove:

Critics are most welcome

Every relationship mustn’t be a serious one. Just change ur style and slow down. Find out what happened and why the ex broke up with her. Is the ex still single or married or in another relationship?

What must u do?? U must not catch feelings. Period!
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 13, 2020
Cyoung4real:
Imagine having a relationship problem with someone that is not in relationship with you. Could never be me. grin grin
grin grin no be madness be that lol

1 Like

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Joshmanuel10(m): 12:10am On Sep 13, 2020
In love with her ex is d only thing dat should have straightened ur head
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Warlord2014(m): 12:34am On Sep 13, 2020
Nomorelove:

Critics are most welcome
Bleep her like a 2000volt Bleep machine and walk away...seems like she prefer having Exs.

Just add to the number noni.
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 13, 2020
All these rubbish should not be hitting FP aswear, we need educative stuffs not these, argghh!

5 Likes

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by usagee36: 12:43am On Sep 13, 2020
You sef pretend and keep eating free nyansh until your future wife comes.
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by DevilBishops: 1:00am On Sep 13, 2020

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by larryking540: 1:12am On Sep 13, 2020
Kalatium:
She is not confused, its just that she is not yet over her ex.

Your greatest competitor as a guy is a girls ex. He can get her back anytime anywhere. She is just obeying okafor's law.
when it comes to relationship,I am always the one who take the shot of breaking up , because my brain doesn't like nonsense,,last last they always come begging but my mind is made up is made up already ,na just 2 trial I day give lady and if u fail ,just go meet the exxxxxxx back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:48am On Sep 13, 2020
MJBOLT:
a guy should not have any business with a girl that is yet to get over her ex,better forget her and move on.

Absolutely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 13, 2020
u too dont u have an ex?
go an catch fun with ur ex nau as she is catching fun with hers

1 Like

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:00am On Sep 13, 2020
ZooOga:

Buy babe a brand new cell phone. grin

best advice ever cheesy
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:06am On Sep 13, 2020
Your story is useless. Go to the top of a tall building and jump down.
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 13, 2020
shortgun:
Let me tell u how I deal with cases like this:
Tell her to pick up her phone and dial the guys number.
Tell her to put phone on speaker;
Now tell her to tell the guy that he should never ever call her again cos her boyfriend is not comfortable with his calls.
Let her tell the guy that she's blocking his number right away.

....if she refuses to do the above, go and get urself a chilled bottle of beer or whatever that's makes u happy and thank Ur stars cos u just dodged a missile.

You sounds like a kidnapper.

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by kelmicheal: 2:38am On Sep 13, 2020
The best is to quit her then move on dont let her do that to you first her brain will reset to factory settings.
Keeping a girl that doesn't love you even as a wife is very very dangerous.
There are other girls out there that loves you better.

3 Likes

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by AreaFada2: 2:41am On Sep 13, 2020
Nomorelove:

I know though. Funny enough, her ex was very authoritative and controlling plus anger issues. E just tire me sha. Thanks

Dude, if you are the opposite of her ex, don't bother. You'll just be a simp to her. If a year on, she's still hooked to a guy who dumped her. What the.....

Date her if you must but going gaga for her won't end well. Unless she wants to settle down badly soon and you also want to. But at 24 I'd advise you to be patient. Just watch her. If she continues with her attachment to ex, move on.
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by AreaFada2: 2:44am On Sep 13, 2020
Nomorelove:

I know though. Funny enough, her ex was very authoritative and controlling plus anger issues. E just tire me sha. Thanks

Dude, if you are the opposite of her ex, don't bother. You'll just be a simp to her. If a year on, she's still hooked to a guy who dumped her. What the.....

Date her if you must but going gaga for her won't end well. Unless she wants to settle down badly soon and you also want to. But at 24 I'd advise you to be patient. Just watch her. If she continues with her attachment to ex, move on. Unless you want to be an option while she re-ignites the spark with her ex.
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by AreaFada2: 2:46am On Sep 13, 2020
anonimi:

How do you compare to the ex, realistically on the eligibility scale?

You obviously have to run for your dear life because the ex will be a recurring decimal in her life.

Or even father the kids for OP. Like about 35% of first born kids and 30% of all kids out there are fathered by others. Op should let that sink in. But he might be happy with a family home that is a part welfare home. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Ishilove: 2:49am On Sep 13, 2020
Truth is we aren't in a relationship yet but have spoken about our feelings for each other.
The two of you are confused.

*unfollows senseless thread

3 Likes

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by wjxavier(m): 2:55am On Sep 13, 2020
You have 2 options.

But first, let me point out something to you. She told you without even noticing how shocked you were.

That means she’s still pretty deep with the guy. And unless HE gets married (or dies), she’ll still want him.

Now, it maybe money, looks (status), or because he knows how to hit it. I have exes too that want me back even though I’m now married.

This brings me to the two options before you.

1.) Walk away. No need playing second fiddle while the love of your life is busy longing for another guy. Worst part is it’s an ex sef. Smh. Pele.

2.) Be a man. Be patient. Support her. Advice her on getting him back. Help her try to win him back.

In other words, be selfless. She might wake up and SEE you back. But it’s a gamble. Very hard actually.

The truth about this is that it will Yep you stay fit.

The world is shit because people aren’t “staying in shape” lovewise.

I’ve done mumu for girls because I didn’t want to become unfit.

Which is why my advice is to walk away.

You see, listen when I say this.

NEVER FALL IN LOVE.

Marriage is for advantage. Marriage is to be approached like business. Think for your own gain.

If you do that, walking away will never be a problem.

Can’t type too much.

I hope this helps.

Peace.

Nomorelove:

Critics are most welcome

2 Likes

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by DragonFire433: 3:12am On Sep 13, 2020
Don’t bother yourself with these girls with their ex wahala before they X your heart.

Treat her as an option, she would start to crave for your attention and love.

1 Like

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by DragonFire433: 3:17am On Sep 13, 2020
MJBOLT:
a guy should not have any business with a girl that is yet to get over her ex,better forget her and move on.

Gbamsolutely and Gbamxactly

It would always end in Premium tears.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet / I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help / What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.