Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? (48233 Views)

Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? / My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? / My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by DragonFire433: 3:23am On Sep 13, 2020
ZooOga:

Buy babe a brand new cell phone. grin

You really funny oo

So that she would use the phone to be calling and chatting with her ex abi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Vacora(m): 3:27am On Sep 13, 2020
Please refer to the old movie “ Last American Virgin” Don’t be that guy who ends up crying when he sees his new babe with her cheating Ex’s tongue down her throat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by DragonFire433: 3:42am On Sep 13, 2020
AristocraticMe:
You are lucky she told you.... some girl will actually tag you along and waste your time while still nursing her feeling for her Ex.... when he shows up ....story for the gods begin.... you are dumped and she move on with her ex..... so I repeat again you are lucky..

What to do ? Let her go ... simple...

You dont want to be a rebound..its not fun

You must be speaking from experience. Very correct
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by DragonFire433: 3:49am On Sep 13, 2020
Daslim180:
If you really want her to be with you, don’t always make yourself available for her. Block her on WhatsApp and any other media. Wait for at least 2 weeks. If she calls, declined it, you will see the magic of her falling in love with you. Thank me later

Baddest Guy

this your trick is not a bad idea though.
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by gbadeyinka: 4:28am On Sep 13, 2020
You better call it off before you hurt yourself. If she was bold to confess her strong desire for her ex, the earlier you make your stance known, the better for both of you. I wish you good luck in your search for true love.
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by olaarie(m): 4:29am On Sep 13, 2020
You met a girl and within 2 months, she is already your dream for a future wife? Your sense and self worth are cheap.

If she still love her Ex, leave her. Better still, chop and clean mouth �

Nomorelove:
Hello everyone, I'm a 24 year old guy and there is this nice lady I met two months back and ever since then, I've really been happy. Truth is we aren't in a relationship yet but have spoken about our feelings for each other.

I really planned on settling down with her and likewise her but something happened today that got me in a state of dilemma. So she had to talk to her ex because of something really important and all of a sudden, she told me she still has feelings for him deep down and talking to him after a year of breakup has brought it all back and hopes that they'll be together someday... I was like "Am I dreaming?" (I said that within me).

She went on and on and I immediately started shaking like literally. I couldn't speak for a while and she noticed nothing at all. I'm really dumbfounded right now. Her ex was even the one that broke up with her... Why are girls really confused these days? She has told me countless times about how she feels towards me so I have no idea why this is happening all of a sudden.

I think it'll be in my best interest to cut of all ties with her because I can't face what has happened and I'll be hurting myself by deciding to remain friends with her. What do I do?

Critics are most welcome

1 Like

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Bluffly: 4:37am On Sep 13, 2020
Nomorelove:
Hello everyone, I'm a 24 year old guy and there is this nice lady I met two months back and ever since then, I've really been happy. Truth is we aren't in a relationship yet but have spoken about our feelings for each other.

I really planned on settling down with her and likewise her but something happened today that got me in a state of dilemma. So she had to talk to her ex because of something really important and all of a sudden, she told me she still has feelings for him deep down and talking to him after a year of breakup has brought it all back and hopes that they'll be together someday... I was like "Am I dreaming?" (I said that within me).

She went on and on and I immediately started shaking like literally. I couldn't speak for a while and she noticed nothing at all. I'm really dumbfounded right now. Her ex was even the one that broke up with her... Why are girls really confused these days? She has told me countless times about how she feels towards me so I have no idea why this is happening all of a sudden.

I think it'll be in my best interest to cut of all ties with her because I can't face what has happened and I'll be hurting myself by deciding to remain friends with her. What do I do?

Critics are most welcome
You should have replied her immediately that it is best she takes her time to fast and pray to have her ex back and stop wasting your time
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Bluffly: 4:39am On Sep 13, 2020
olaarie:
You met a girl and within 2 months, she is already your dream for a future wife? Your sense and self worth are cheap.

If she still love her Ex, leave her. Better still, chop and clean mouth �

Are you God? Relationships aren't same as quite a number of such has worked well.
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:44am On Sep 13, 2020
Cyoung4real:
Imagine having a relationship problem with someone that is not in relationship with you. Could never be me. grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by olaarie(m): 5:03am On Sep 13, 2020
I ain't God. He already gave us brain and dominion so I won't need disturb Him to use it.

Bluffly:

Are you God? Relationships aren't same as quite a number of such has worked well.
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by backbone503(m): 5:04am On Sep 13, 2020
Yeah, most girls, particularly below 30, are very confused and explorative. When they say they love you, what they actually means is that they love how loving you makes them feel about themselves.

My advice:
1. NEVER go into a relationship with someone that hasn't been healed from his/her past.
2. NEVER date a girl that has strong feelings for another guy.
3. And if your girl is below 30, expect many dramas

2 Likes

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by omoadeleye(m): 5:09am On Sep 13, 2020
you will just be a spare tire ... better count your losses and open the door for new girls that are serious ... I guest the ex must have been giving her the Mandingo

you said she was shaking as she remembered him ..you see am ..

that was her brain remembering the way the ex took her to the land beyond beyond and back ...

be forming love there ... love died of heart break ... you didn't hear ?

haha na joke o ...

They was a real orgasm bruh. Lol, her ex bf thoughts still give orgasm. Dannnnn
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by kingPhidel(m): 5:09am On Sep 13, 2020
You've said it yourself ''SHE STILL LOVES HER EX'' at this point ur eyes suppose clear. Let her go if not you'll cry badly someday because they'll someday and something will sup. She can't her have dual or quadcore feelings. Choosing partner is a seriouse matter o so be wise
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by praiseneo(m): 5:19am On Sep 13, 2020
This thread no suppose to be FP material
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by morgstreme: 5:35am On Sep 13, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

The guy story just de tire me.... U said u are not in a relationship with her, , then why all this

He sounds like my 16 year old son...
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by oshorstan(f): 5:35am On Sep 13, 2020
I have been resisting my urge to comment. It think 2 months is too early to tell a lady u want to marry her. Well, just forget about her. she's not yours , it will all end in tears. I suspect that the lady isn't done with her EX yet, though her ex is done with her. Her EX knows how to get her laid even when she's dating u. steer clear of the babe, she's not ready. Well, I know we are wasting our time because you will still go n beg her.

Be wise

3 Likes

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Charisma01: 5:50am On Sep 13, 2020
Deborah98:
Oga you know what you should do
He doesn't know na that's why he wants your help
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by tayotheplug: 5:54am On Sep 13, 2020
Leave her, let her go back
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Timekeeper: 6:04am On Sep 13, 2020
stillmaticOG:
Your prick no sweet reach undecided

Boss, so u dey reach here too abi grin grin grin grin
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Juliusmomoh: 6:12am On Sep 13, 2020
morgstreme:

He sounds like my 16 year old son...
Yes
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by 2cribz: 6:14am On Sep 13, 2020
At 24. Dont go and make money
All these sex starved kids. Na settling down be your problem. Nor worry when your pikin begin speak pidgin,dey play with samd and dirty na the u go know say na man u be. Imagine the nonsense.settling down
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by dnawah(m): 6:15am On Sep 13, 2020
Nomorelove:

Critics are most welcome
wat kind of feeling does she has 4 u?sex?ask her why they got separated?it will be cheating and infections.go test first oooooo!
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 13, 2020
jaxxy:

Every relationship mustn’t be a serious one. Just change ur style and slow down. Find out what happened and why the ex broke up with her. Is the ex still single or married or in another relationship?

What must u do?? U must not catch feelings. Period!
he must not catch feelings,then why do you men go into relationship?why are you indirectly preaching redpill,come out clear and join the que of men who hates women,stop dangling.
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Mrpojj(m): 6:24am On Sep 13, 2020
Nomorelove:

Critics are most welcome
Leave her, and never go back to her even if she comes back begging
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by stevups(m): 6:29am On Sep 13, 2020
Go ahead pls. The ex is the devil she knows. But be plain with her.
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by BlueOrange: 6:38am On Sep 13, 2020
KristaPretty:
You said it yourself, you are not in a relationship so you automatically turned yourself to the brother zone.
If you wanna date her, go ahead and ask her out and stop hoping and dying in silence.

Why do you ladies judge relationship matters so stbpidly

1 Like

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by BlueOrange: 6:47am On Sep 13, 2020
lilyheaven:

Please save her from the spirit of confusion.
Whatever made the guy to leave her before,, will still cause another break up.
By the time that ex is through with her, you must have been married with children by then.
Please wake her up to reality.

You are wise
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by bluefilm: 6:55am On Sep 13, 2020
Nomorelove:

Critics are most welcome

Okafor's Law.

You are now at the receiving end of the Okafor's Law.

Sorry.

1 Like

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by ashawopikin(m): 6:59am On Sep 13, 2020
Nomorelove:
I think it'll be in my best interest to cut of all ties with her because I can't face what has happened and I'll be hurting myself by deciding to remain friends with her
thank God say u advice yourself
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Jack005(m): 7:00am On Sep 13, 2020
Kids everywhere!! At 24 ,did is your priority? Where do all these boys spring out from? Your parents must be ashamed of you.
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Tiheanacho(m): 7:14am On Sep 13, 2020
24 years? Mumu no plan for ur future, they were dy follow woman nash � goat.
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by AuroraB(f): 7:14am On Sep 13, 2020
shortgun:
Let me tell u how I deal with cases like this:
Tell her to pick up her phone and dial the guys number.
Tell her to put phone on speaker;
Now tell her to tell the guy that he should never ever call her again cos her boyfriend is not comfortable with his calls.
Let her tell the guy that she's blocking his number right away.

....if she refuses to do the above, go and get urself a chilled bottle of beer or whatever that's makes u happy and thank Ur stars cos u just dodged a missile.
In the knowledge that they aren't even dating, you giving him this advice shocked
Come on, you are setting him up for embarrassment. He should not even make the move of asking such a lady out angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show / My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. / Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.