Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,377 members, 7,954,529 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? (48739 Views)

Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? / My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? / My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Fourwinds: 11:59am On Sep 13, 2020
frozen70:

Most times, it's not easy to forget or cut ties with ex's

Give her all the time she needs and let her know that you are giving her time to go back to her ex or continue with you and if she wants to continue with you, she has to drop anything she has with her ex

Okafor law. The Ex gave her the real Mandingo

1 Like

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Fourwinds: 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
frozen70:

Then there must be something he does to her or for her that she is still looking forward to
Find out from her
let me tell you the secret.... Whispering..... It is the Mandingo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by meeky007(m): 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
ubunja:

Can you be any more beta?? Dude we are barely a week into "No Simp September," and here you are already simping...smh

You met a girl TWO MONTHS AGO, YOU'RE NOT YET DATING, and already YOU PLANNING TO SETTLE DOWN WITH HER? gosh!!!!!

Your commitment is worth nothing to her because its too cheap. Your love is sewage to her because it's not love it's desperation and loneliness.

That's why she's thinking of her ex. You're too cheap. Committing to a girl so soon, you haven't even slept with and who you're not dating. You're in your feminine energy. You're behaving like the girl in the relationship. The things you're chasing, the way you're acting, is how women act. You're doing the woman's job. That's why she's not feeling you.

If you the guy chases commitment then what must the girl chase? SEX?

you need to get back to your masculine. Stop chasing things that its the woman's job to chase. Chase sex. Let her ask for a relationship. Not you. Urgggh.
last last na una go say all guys are d same
every time sex sex
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by frozen70(f): 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
Fourwinds:
let me tell you the secret.... Whispering..... It is the Mandingo grin grin grin grin grin
You may be right
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by ubunja(m): 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
meeky007:

last last na una go say all guys are d same
every time sex sex
what do you want from women - Money? Cars? Houses?

Don't be silly.

3 Likes

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by emetisuccess(m): 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nomorelove:
Hello everyone, I'm a 24 year old guy and there is this nice lady I met two months back and ever since then, I've really been happy. Truth is we aren't in a relationship yet but have spoken about our feelings for each other.

I really planned on settling down with her and likewise her but something happened today that got me in a state of dilemma. So she had to talk to her ex because of something really important and all of a sudden, she told me she still has feelings for him deep down and talking to him after a year of breakup has brought it all back and hopes that they'll be together someday... I was like "Am I dreaming?" (I said that within me).

She went on and on and I immediately started shaking like literally. I couldn't speak for a while and she noticed nothing at all. I'm really dumbfounded right now. Her ex was even the one that broke up with her... Why are girls really confused these days? She has told me countless times about how she feels towards me so I have no idea why this is happening all of a sudden.

I think it'll be in my best interest to cut of all ties with her because I can't face what has happened and I'll be hurting myself by deciding to remain friends with her. What do I do?

Critics are most welcome

When u are not even dating her, it better u shut-up and keep moving. No two ways about it.
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Abizzye(m): 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
Bro
This your story tire me I swear��

Is this a movie or what?

Tell her to go back to her ex
And u.... Why must u still be just friends with her when she already told you how she felt about you huh �

U better do something fast before she fall ur hand for Calvary ��
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Benprass(m): 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
Jirehz:
Vagina people vs simp

Ends in premium tears
lol pls can I download that picture thanks
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Austineva(m): 12:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
GOFRONT:
Okafor's law of Congo Elasticity........Very strong law.
pls, what is this Okafor's law? Pls, I want to know what it means
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Austineva(m): 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
GOFRONT:
pls, what's this Okafor's law. Pls, help me state it cos I really want to know what its all abt

1 Like

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by BafanaBafana: 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
GOFRONT:
Can you tell me about these laws please?
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Treyuy: 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
Funny grin
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Treyuy: 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
Treyuy:
Funny grin
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by ozo13(m): 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
I
blinking001:
Start treating her as an option and watch her beg for your attention and love.
sorry boss.in this case, how does she treat her as an option.give us the gist abeg.smiles
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by bignero: 1:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
ubunja:

Can you be any more beta?? Dude we are barely a week into "No Simp September," and here you are already simping...smh

You met a girl TWO MONTHS AGO, YOU'RE NOT YET DATING, and already YOU PLANNING TO SETTLE DOWN WITH HER? gosh!!!!!

Your commitment is worth nothing to her because its too cheap. Your love is sewage to her because it's not love it's desperation and loneliness.

That's why she's thinking of her ex. You're too cheap. Committing to a girl so soon, you haven't even slept with and who you're not dating. You're in your feminine energy. You're behaving like the girl in the relationship. The things you're chasing, the way you're acting, is how women act. You're doing the woman's job. That's why she's not feeling you.

you need to get back to your masculine. Stop chasing things that its the woman's job to chase. Chase sex. Let her ask for a relationship. Not you. Urgggh.

Very very foolish opinion that will lead many people to pits they cant return from..

Sleeping with a girl is a landmark to marry?

Is life and marriage sex? Dumbo theres more to life than physical sensation.. Not that someone controlled by animalistic instinct will understand.

People fall in love at first sight snd have been happier ever faster.. Keeping bleeping around till you reach hiv busstop...

Whats a relationship but a speech and agreement? The two parties, have feelings for each other.. What other stupidity are you saying?..,, Olodo go and ask how many men are married and their wife told them their thinking about it, when he proposed..

You wanted to sound wise and woke.. But came outside ignorant snd dumb.. Its unfortunate you'll mislead so many minds.
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by ubunja(m): 1:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
bignero:

Very very foolish opinion that will lead many people to pits they cant return from..

Sleeping with a girl is a landmark to marry?

Is life and marriage sex? Dumbo theres more to life than physical sensation.. Not that someone controlled by animalistic instinct will understand.

People fall in love at first sight snd have been happier ever faster.. Keeping bleeping around till you reach hiv busstop...

Whats a relationship but a speech and agreement? The two parties, have feelings for each other.. What other stupidity are you saying?..,, Olodo go and ask how many men are married and their wife told them their thinking about it, when he proposed..

You wanted to sound wise and woke.. But came outside ignorant snd dumb.. Its unfortunate you'll mislead so many minds.
and you wonder why men are killing themselves over love so much lately?? Lmfao. Continue getting emotional and getting played and hurt so you kill yourselves. We will dance on your graves. As we screw the women you kill yourselves over.

8 Likes

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by expert555: 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
I beg take long-leg to join leg run for your dear life. If you settle with her you had any problem which you will have the snake will snake back to him for sex
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by iameniola: 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
Is 24 years not too early to think of settling down in Nigeria.

Do you have a real job, am not talking about cashApp ,zelle or Bitcoin

Are you done with your Education?

Apologies if my presentation is wrong �
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by kalu61(m): 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
shortgun:
Let me tell u how I deal with cases like this:
Tell her to pick up her phone and dial the guys number.
Tell her to put phone on speaker;
Now tell her to tell the guy that he should never ever call her again cos her boyfriend is not comfortable with his calls.
Let her tell the guy that she's blocking his number right away.

....if she refuses to do the above, go and get urself a chilled bottle of beer or whatever that's makes u happy and thank Ur stars cos u just dodged a missile.
Collect a bottle in my name there

1 Like

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Emmystar222: 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
Sounds like she's told me the story herself? Does she stay in ikorodu?
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by luvyaself95(m): 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
ubunja:

you don't have mercy when you talk about redpill grin
and you know what i like it and it's very useful in this kind of case but so bitter to swallow...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by showafrica(m): 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nomorelove:
Hello everyone, I'm a 24 year old guy and there is this nice lady I met two months back and ever since then, I've really been happy. Truth is we aren't in a relationship yet but have spoken about our feelings for each other.

I really planned on settling down with her and likewise her but something happened today that got me in a state of dilemma. So she had to talk to her ex because of something really important and all of a sudden, she told me she still has feelings for him deep down and talking to him after a year of breakup has brought it all back and hopes that they'll be together someday... I was like "Am I dreaming?" (I said that within me).

She went on and on and I immediately started shaking like literally. I couldn't speak for a while and she noticed nothing at all. I'm really dumbfounded right now. Her ex was even the one that broke up with her... Why are girls really confused these days? She has told me countless times about how she feels towards me so I have no idea why this is happening all of a sudden.

I think it'll be in my best interest to cut of all ties with her because I can't face what has happened and I'll be hurting myself by deciding to remain friends with her. What do I do?

Critics are most welcome

See bro, i hope you are financially stable... If not, forget women go hustle. Turn yourself to EX and they will give u virgina to chop which is the main thing. However, if you are financially ok and want settle down, drop any girl wey Stockholm syndrome dey worry. If she is love with her ex, free her. She will ask you, tell her you dont mingle with girls with mood swing. Get a young girl who knows what she wants and loves you more than you love her and settle down.

1 Like

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by meeky007(m): 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
ubunja:
what do you want from women - Money? Cars? Houses?

Don't be silly.
love nd respect.
that's all
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by ubunja(m): 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
meeky007:
love nd respect.
that's all
and you can't love yourself? Grown as you are??

That's why you're all so weak. Learn to love yourself first. And you won't measure your life by how much women love you.

When was the last time you took yourself out on a date and treated yourself to a nice meal, and good drinks?? Smh. Bet you have never.

Love yourself and you'll be fine.

Women are for sex. The only woman who can love you is your mother. Get that through your thick head.

9 Likes

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by meeky007(m): 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
ubunja:
and you can't love yourself? Grown as you are??

That's why you're all so weak. Learn to love yourself first. And you won't measure your life by how much women love you.

When was the last time you took yourself out on a date and treated yourself to a nice meal, and good drinks?? Smh. Bet you have never.

Love yourself and you'll be fine.

Women are for sex. The only woman who can love you is your mother. Get that through your thick head.
You dont even know who u are talking with
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Depressedkidd: 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nomorelove:

Critics are most welcome
Bro you've just been brother zoned. She loves you but like a brother. Better pass cos that girl will hurt you later trying to get back with her ex
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Vecto(m): 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
meeky007:

He is right.

If you want to attract a woman, be egotistical. Always put your own needs first. If you can’t create and manage your own happiness, how can you be expected to inspire someone else's. A man must look after himself before he takes it upon himself to look after a woman.

2 Likes

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by ubunja(m): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
meeky007:

do you know who you're talking with??

Dude look in the mirror. That guy you see in there, put him first in everything. If you don't watch out for him, no one will.

3 Likes

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by ubunja(m): 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
Vecto:

He is right.

If you want to attract a woman, be egotistical. Always put your own needs first. If you can’t create and manage your own happiness, how can you be expected to inspire someone else's. A man must look after himself before he takes it upon himself to look after a woman.
please tell him. We are our own keeper.

And it goes for both men and women.

If you don't put yourself first, no one will. People treat you how you treat yourself.

8 Likes

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Memyselfu2009(m): 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
RUN
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by chukemmang(m): 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
you will just be a spare tire ... better count your losses and open the door for new girls that are serious ... I guest the ex must have been giving her the Mandingo

you said she was shaking as she remembered him ..you see am ..

that was her brain remembering the way the ex took her to the land beyond beyond and back ...

be forming love there ... love died of heart break ... you didn't hear ?

haha na joke o ...

grin grin ; grin grin grin grin
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by meeky007(m): 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
Vecto:

He is right.

u are right but that's not what we are talking about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

16-year-old Boy Marries 71-year-old Woman In Indonesia (photos) / My Girl Doesn't Want To Marry Me Because We Are From Different Churches / What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.