Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,131 members, 7,953,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? (48734 Views)

Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? / My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? / My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by hollarunji08(m): 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
This is reason I don't like Nigeria guys.... U said, u are not in any form of relationship with her and u are now shaking when she's talking to her ex!!
Why u dey shake? The babe think u like friendzone and she want to move on with her life, body no be firewood na
Anyway, e never spoil finish OP, u s till gat time, kindly walk up to her and express ur feelings to her in peace, am pretty sure she gonna consider you
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by xest(m): 6:46am On Sep 14, 2020
Nomorelove:
Hello everyone, I'm a 24 year old guy and there is this nice lady I met two months back and ever since then, I've really been happy. Truth is we aren't in a relationship yet but have spoken about our feelings for each other.

I really planned on settling down with her and likewise her but something happened today that got me in a state of dilemma. So she had to talk to her ex because of something really important and all of a sudden, she told me she still has feelings for him deep down and talking to him after a year of breakup has brought it all back and hopes that they'll be together someday... I was like "Am I dreaming?" (I said that within me).

She went on and on and I immediately started shaking like literally. I couldn't speak for a while and she noticed nothing at all. I'm really dumbfounded right now. Her ex was even the one that broke up with her... Why are girls really confused these days? She has told me countless times about how she feels towards me so I have no idea why this is happening all of a sudden.

I think it'll be in my best interest to cut of all ties with her because I can't face what has happened and I'll be hurting myself by deciding to remain friends with her. What do I do?

Critics are most welcome
Had it been you asked her out it would have been a different thing, so you have to either tell her your Mind and how you feel about her or remain silent and let her go to her ex.
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by johnnobles: 7:59am On Sep 14, 2020
Ozoism everywhere
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by Janie13(f): 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2020
I THINK SHE IS JUST DOING THAT TO MAKE YOU TAKE THE BULL BY ITS HORN.
IN ESSENCE ASK HER OUT
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by KristaPretty(f): 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2020
BlueOrange:

Why do you ladies judge relationship matters so stbpidly

....because you are absolutely stupid! What do you expect from a dummy who spells STUPIDLY as "stbpidly". Coconut head!

Thank you
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by KristaPretty(f): 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2020
rawpadgin:
why are u encouraging a 24year old boy to delve into a relationship

These kids should know that a relationship @ this age is a total waste of time & won't lead to nowhere

Perhaps, u are of same age group

Not at all, I should be older than you old cargo!
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by rawpadgin(m): 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
KristaPretty:

Not at all, I should be older than you old cargo!
okay, Grandma cool
Re: She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? by BlueOrange: 7:41am On Sep 19, 2020
KristaPretty:

....because you are absolutely stupid! What do you expect from a dummy who spells STUPIDLY as "stbpidly". Coconut head!

Thank you

Eeyah. You're on period

You will be fine " shapeless cow " angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) / My Girl Doesn't Want To Marry Me Because We Are From Different Churches / 16-year-old Boy Marries 71-year-old Woman In Indonesia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.