Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? (52751 Views)

I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt / How Do You Handle A Wife Who Is Too Attached To Her Family / I Feel Too Attached In A Relationship. How Do I Get Over It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Anaerobi(m): 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
Deborah98:
but guys are more,hey I know what am saying,an average Nigerian man will want sex for the return of the kindness he showed to you.....
I understand your point, but men also falls victim of your points too.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Deborah98(f): 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
Anaerobi:

I understand your point, but men also falls victim of your points too.
okay,no probs...
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by damoceile: 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
end the relationship first and let's see if she will hurt herself. cos my stupid ex once said this and she's doing fine now..
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Anaerobi(m): 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
Deborah98:
okay,no probs...
Yes....i was a victim of all those stuff.... sometimes I wish I have the heart to do like other guys sef...
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by ymstar(m): 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
Missyford31:

Hi. I'll be friends smiley
You know what?
I've been monitoring some of your posts and they are awesome.

You also have a good pic there,
Lovely picture

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Langu: 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2020
The girl get marine spirit but ur pastor no wan tell you. E go soon finish ur virtue and distiny
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Deborah98(f): 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
Anaerobi:
Yes....i was a victim of all those stuff.... sometimes I wish I have the heart to do like other guys sef...
don't join the multitude to do evil, please don't try it,do the best you can do and leave the rest for God, every man has his own reward.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Toobet(m): 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
My girl is too attached to me cool cool is she Super Glue my friend please detach her Jara
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
ymstar:

You know what?
I've been monitoring some of your posts and they are awesome.

You also have a good pic there,
Lovely picture

Thankyou smiley
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by ymstar(m): 11:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
Missyford31:

Thankyou smiley
I would love to send you a mail please
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by tonyson010(m): 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
Hello guys pls I will like some advice from mature minds here, there's this girl am dating she's very pretty, sexy and hard working, she loves me so much that each day that she didn't hear my voice it will seems to her as if the world is coming to an end

The problem is I didn't love her equally the same way she loves me, initially I only wanted her for sex but she's getting too attached to me, and there's one certain man of God that warmed me to dump the girl am dating, which is her, my problem is how am I going to let her go without actually hurting her feelings cuz I know quite alright that she might hurt herself if I end the relationship between us. She's dangerously in love with me and I fear it will end in tears for her.

Quit early. Had something like this. At a point I started loving the girl out of pity. It was terrible when I finally broke up with her. Her sister and friends were calling..... breaking up had to be gradual.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
paul100:

True talk.Even the bible says "Whosoever findest a wife,findeth good thing".The bible do not say your pastor will help you find her.

Exactly. Pastors are only men too they don't actually hear God's voice.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
Mrford:

He doesn't know. E go shock am.

Aahhhh Mrford grin maybe we are related lol
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
Carlyboi:

Oh I guess So too....so what’s your name and what do you do and btw are you an aboriginal?

Na I'm white. My great grandparents were Jewish on mums side n dad's grandparents were Irish I think.
In Tasmania U don't hardly see full blood aboriginals. U see most of them are in northern Queensland, western Australia and northern territory n arnem land which is north central Australia. I do know a few aboriginal ppl here I'm friends with but they don't really look aboriginal.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by MNDY(m): 11:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
Tango123:

If u leave the girl because u want to, or because u are seeing bad habits and behaviour in her, that is understandable

But saying a (god of man) man of God told u really makes me wonder

How sure are u that the said god of men (man of God) is telling u the truth. Why are you mortgaging your future on what a human being like u said? Are you a man of Lucifer yourself? Why privilege the statement of a human being?

Many have been led astray by so called statements from gods of men (men of God). Many gods of men are evil, although there are a few good ones. But even those few good ones are not always right. They can make mistakes. Their past experiences and human qualities can cloud their judgments, and make them misinterprete any sign they receive, that is if they did receive any in the first place.

What you highlighted in your first paragraph is exactly my own case. She is very attached to me and would want us to marry but her character is a NO NO. Women take character for granted despite the importance attached to it by men.

Although we now stay far from each other after graduation, this my own girl is very successful and even capable of changing my life for good. But I become sad anytime I think about her character if I cement things with her. Many people have told me to never make the mistake of settling down with that kind of woman.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by ymstar(m): 12:04am On Sep 10, 2020
Missyford31:

Na I'm white. My great grandparents were Jewish on mums side n dad's grandparents were Irish I think.
In Tasmania U don't hardly see full blood aboriginals. U see most of them are in northern Queensland, western Australia and northern territory n arnem land which is north central Australia. I do know a few aboriginal ppl here I'm friends with but they don't really look aboriginal.
U didn't respond to my mail
Why?
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by SweetCunt97(f): 12:15am On Sep 10, 2020
Zealoy:
I don't think is from God o cuz I got a message from a man of God that I should dump the fair girl am dating and to all indications he was referring to her, honestly she's every man's dream beautiful and very sexy but honestly I don't love her to the extent of settling down with her, I only wish the best for her that's y I want to let her go so that she can find someone better than me
illiterate. Man of God indeed. All those bad belle, give d guy chance him go snatch d fair lady from u
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by SweetCunt97(f): 12:16am On Sep 10, 2020
MNDY:

What you highlighted in your first paragraph is exactly my own case. She is very attached to me and would want us to marry but her character is a NO NO. Women take character for granted despite the importance attached to it by men.

Although we now stay far from each other after graduation, this my own girl is very successful and even capable of changing my life for good. But I become sad anytime I think about her character if I cement things with her. Many people have told me to never make the mistake of settling down with that kind of woman.
hot temper?
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 10, 2020
ymstar:

U didn't respond to my mail
Why?

Oh I ain't checked my mail. I don't that often. I get alot of emails. But I'll check it soon k
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by ymstar(m): 12:34am On Sep 10, 2020
Missyford31:

Oh I ain't checked my mail. I don't that often. I get alot of emails. But I'll check it soon k
Thanks
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by ymstar(m): 12:35am On Sep 10, 2020
Missyford31:

Or is there any medium we can chat, that you can suggest?
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by MNDY(m): 12:44am On Sep 10, 2020
SweetCunt97:
hot temper?
She is just toxic altogether
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 10, 2020
ymstar:

Or is there any medium we can chat, that you can suggest?

I have WhatsApp but I only use it to talk to my man in naija. If he saw me on there he will ask who am talking to n has told me not to talk to naija guys lol he tells me not to come on here. I don't mind email tho I will email U k
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by ymstar(m): 1:08am On Sep 10, 2020
I'm waiting for you Mrs ford
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by ymstar(m): 1:10am On Sep 10, 2020
Missyford31:

I have WhatsApp but I only use it to talk to my man in naija. If he saw me on there he will ask who am talking to n has told me not to talk to naija guys lol he tells me not to come on here. I don't mind email tho I will email U k
At the bold, I understand
Indeed foolish people have dented the reputation of the wise ones

This is indeed painful

But, I just want you to believe that there are still good people out there, I mean good of us

I'm sorry to say that, because I know myself that I'm not bad, no arrogance or pride intended
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by ymstar(m): 1:19am On Sep 10, 2020
[quote author=Missyford31 post=93761494]

Done
And thanks to you

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 1:23am On Sep 10, 2020
ymstar:

Tutyem@yahoo.com, please quick, I wanna remove my mail.
Thanks
Ok u can remove nw
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 1:30am On Sep 10, 2020
ymstar:

At the bold, I understand
Indeed foolish people have dented the reputation of the wise ones

This is indeed painful

But, I just want you to believe that there are still good people out there, I mean good of us

I'm sorry to say that, because I know myself that I'm not bad, no arrogance or pride intended

There's good Nigerians tho. I've talked to nice ones on here. They make me laugh. They have great sense of humour. So I know they not all bad. Just the same as ppl anywhere else U get all kinds.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 1:31am On Sep 10, 2020
ymstar:

please quick, I wanna remove my mail.
Thanks
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by ymstar(m): 1:38am On Sep 10, 2020
Missyford31:

There's good Nigerians tho. I've talked to nice ones on here. They make me laugh. They have great sense of humour.
[b]So I know they not all bad. [/b]Just the same as ppl anywhere else U get all kinds.
Thank God u know this, now I'm comfortable

I do make pple laugh as well, It gives me pleasure by doing so

I possess dat as well, are u also funny?

U are too understanding and full of wisdom
God bless you
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by ymstar(m): 1:40am On Sep 10, 2020
Removed,
Thanks
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by ymstar(m): 1:41am On Sep 10, 2020
[quote author=Missyford31 post=93761652][/quote]
Please edit your post where my mail is present

Please

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe / 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him / Couple Do Doggy Pose As They Rock Matching Outfits In Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.