Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? (52739 Views)

I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt / How Do You Handle A Wife Who Is Too Attached To Her Family / I Feel Too Attached In A Relationship. How Do I Get Over It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by uvie66: 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
I don't think is from God o cuz I got a message from a man of God that I should dump the fair girl am dating and to all indications he was referring to her, honestly she's every man's dream beautiful and very sexy but honestly I don't love her to the extent of settling down with her, I only wish the best for her that's y I want to let her go so that she can find someone better than me
which one is man of God, are you Man of �
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by darediamond(m): 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
OlaitanAkanbi:
She attached her self with you because she loves you to see girl that will love a man this days is hard .give me her number let me marry her if you don’t want lol
Abi oo!
He sees Gold but OP is too blind to see that in the Girl.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Midadeola(f): 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
DaInferno:
men are scumundecided
you get a quality woman, but u say it will end in tears;may her God punish you when u mess up. I dislike selfish bad people
amen
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Chibae4real: 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
Mr posted from what u said, "u wanted her for just sex" That sounds so immature, and u seems like one who is from a broken home. u're even lucky to have not just a good girl but one that's loyal, loves and respect you.

I pray for her like you said' may she find someone far better, wealthier, have long life & prosperity more than you in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen!!!.

As for your bad motives towards her,' may you also meet someone that just needs you for just sex sake and nothing more, Amen!!!..

However, Mr posted. tell us the main reason why this your so called pastor advised u to call it quit. is it b'cos she's going to a different church order than yours? tell us!!! we want to know.

Education without wisdom is a waste! i pity u!!!

That word is so irritating "i wanted her for just sex" She doesn't deserve you atall!!!
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by DaInferno(m): 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
seanwilliam:
u no get sense.. simp!.. what if they are not compatible
ignorant simp screamers; you are talking about WHAT IF, which is you no even sure Las las. did you read where he praised the lady's attitude? yet he claims it will end in TEARS!
Your fellow man the view another human being as just sex object and na me u come the faceundecided
carry your too much sense pass ahead!

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by darediamond(m): 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
Jqtyfx:
You've already said you didn't really love her from the beginning and only wanted her for sex, so let her go. If the next girl you meet treats you like crap, don't come to Nairaland to complain.
And if He dump that Girl, May the next Girl he meets treats Him like Crap!!

Aaaaaaamen!

I hate it when A man meets a Lady who loves him more and take her for granted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by JohnOkolo: 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
Hello guys pls I will like some advice from mature minds here, there's this girl am dating she's very pretty, sexy and hard working, she loves me so much that each day that she didn't hear my voice it will seems to her as if the world is coming to an end

The problem is I didn't love her equally the same way she loves me, initially I only wanted her for sex but she's getting too attached to me, and there's one certain man of God that warmed me to dump the girl am dating, which is her, my problem is how am I going to let her go without actually hurting her feelings cuz I know quite alright that she might hurt herself if I end the relationship between us. She's dangerously in love with me and I fear it will end in tears for her.

The Man of God did not tell you to control your Dick. Stupid blaming you wanting to run out on any Man of Mortals Prophesy.

Then you Bleep the next and Man of Demon tells you to abscond. Stupid

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by DaInferno(m): 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
Almunjid:

Not all men r scum.
Don't worry, he will eventually end up with a lady that he loves, but she doesn't love him, she may even hurt or stab him to death (like the late South African guy).
Just because of sex, some guys will continue to ignore and pass good women and then end up with the worst ones as wives or girlfriends.
His village people must have tied his destiny to one Jezebel. Lol
bro I meant it in a sarcastic way...of course I would never refer to a man who's good to his lady as Scum!

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by bizhop01: 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
OlaitanAkanbi:
She attached her self with you because she loves you to see girl that will love a man this days is hard .give me her number let me marry her if you don’t want lol
Chain only fit dogs, you can only use rope to tie goat.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by DaInferno(m): 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
Deepthoughts:
please say some men, don't just generalize.
no vex bros... I just hope say u understand wetin I mean!
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by DaInferno(m): 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
siant:
Every relationship cannot end in marriage..
Just pray make person no use your son's sweat to acquire her desired materials
...u just the divert from the topic; op no mention say the girl the use am to achieve her selfish goals if you read am well, rather na op the use this hardworking girl(as him out am) catch cruise. omo no d attack me!
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by cray91(m): 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
Bro!! dump her! link her to me since you said she's beautiful and every man's dream.

Don't worry let me take over and take charge trust me once handed over to me she will never even remember your name again talkless of being hurt by you
Zealoy:
I don't think is from God o cuz I got a message from a man of God that I should dump the fair girl am dating and to all indications he was referring to her, honestly she's every man's dream beautiful and very sexy but honestly I don't love her to the extent of settling down with her, I only wish the best for her that's y I want to let her go so that she can find someone better than me
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by GOCEO: 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
Ur man of God is lying if he rily sees into the future den he shud play betnaija 2 odd n win millions wich one is dump the fair gal lol
But seriously u self no try after knacking her everytym u want to run away better fear God if she curse Broder e go catch u , dnt mind dose pple ooh if dat gal is of good moral standard my Broder marry her dnt let anybody deceive u,dey are few now .
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by iKON11(m): 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
I found myself in such situation too.. I asked her out just for past time, she agreed without hesitation... When I wanted out it wasn't easy fa.. Girl was too attached and good to me. I tried leaving her severally but nothing else matches her energy, her kindness, peace of mind she brings, ability to understand me without me saying word etc..I have gone into relationships only to realise one or two months into it that I'm better off with her.Fortunately for me, I have also grown to love her unconditionally and for the first time in my life I have seen a woman I can gladly accept responsibility for if anything goes wrong..
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Maobichek: 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
Please don't marry because of physical beauty and don't be fooled by what your "man of God" said. You said that she is hard working, if she also has a good character, GO AND MARRY HER. I advise you like my own brother, don't walk away if she has good character, if you marry base on physical beauty, you will regret it, thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by darediamond(m): 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
Lexusgs430:

MEN MEN MEN....... Una no go see heaven enter walahi .......

When you dey chase her, you dey mark her like football defender...... Now you don chop her wella, you wan blame one God of Men........

Your pankere dey inside kerosene............ cheesy
O.P, se oun gbo?
Now if you notice, it is we Men that are condemning you more which means we.hate what you have done and about to do.
Never in your life dump that girl.
Wait is it not sperm that you will release if you take another girl again?
Se na woman they tire more after sex or na MAN?
O.P this is not child's play.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by segvic(m): 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
Hello guys pls I will like some advice from mature minds here, there's this girl am dating she's very pretty, sexy and hard working, she loves me so much that each day that she didn't hear my voice it will seems to her as if the world is coming to an end

The problem is I didn't love her equally the same way she loves me, initially I only wanted her for sex but she's getting too attached to me, and there's one certain man of God that warmed me to dump the girl am dating, which is her, my problem is how am I going to let her go without actually hurting her feelings cuz I know quite alright that she might hurt herself if I end the relationship between us. She's dangerously in love with me and I fear it will end in tears for her.

You have had what you wanted and you want to dump her without hurting her, how is that possible? Haven't you heard the statement 'don't start what you can not finish'
Best of luck bro
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by jahrulusyahoo(m): 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
The so-called men of God have deceived a lot of people into regrettable marriages and likewise broken-up very promising futures. Use your brain!
Zealoy:
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by dinachi(m): 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

Weak men everywhere! Do you think she will have the same sense of fairness when she wants to dump you?
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by AceRoyal: 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
Can you hear from God yourself?!
Must you always listen to a man of God?!
Go and seek the face of God so you won't lose what will hurt you in future.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by darediamond(m): 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
epicmadam:
Once you give her belle, you will know whatsup
So are.you saying he should dump her?
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
Carlyboi:

Hey you seem nice and cool I’m guessing Australians are generally like that but your women seem to be chubby?is it synonymous over there?cos I used to have an Australian friend.

Hahahaha. There's an obesity problem here but not the majority. You see fat, skinny, just right, and sometimes fat fat�
I guess we are pretty lazy tho compared to you guys cos life is easier here in alot of ways. We get more time to sit on our ass n watch tv. We can eat alot of junk food but the last few years alot of restaurants and take away shops are offering healthier foods. I blame the Italians for Aussie obesity grin they come here n open yummy pizza n pasta takeaway n delivery stores aswell as the Greeks opening fried fish n chips shops in every suburb haha. Wen I go into shopping centres I'll see like probably two outta every ten are fat women. Most are in between or thinner. I think America has a bigger obesity problem than Oz.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Pearl543(f): 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
My man u are very lucky o,
U don't know what God has done for u yet

You dey mind am
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by alizma: 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

Fake news alert. She is beautiful and hardworking these are two things you hardly find in one girl but when you find them in a girl, such girl will definitely have the third quality which you didn't mention and that is, being smart. A smart girl knows when she is wanted and when she is not.
Let assume you are right of those two qualities about the girl, a guy in your shoes who doesn't know the value of such girl will definitely be a runs guy and a runs guy don't keep one woman. Therefore, how did you know that she is the one that the pastor is talking about?

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by darediamond(m): 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Be deceiving yourself with man of God rubbish until he collects your babe.. u still dey fall for all this charge n bail fake pastors.. Mumu man
O boy, meeeeeeen!

I like your shot!
grin grin
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Dreament(m): 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
DaInferno:
generation corse to urself for chassing after everything under skirt no d generalize this thing bros; I d talk of bad buying trying to turn a ladies joy to tears and you telling me about generational curses and chasing after ladies.

how e relate? I mention say I d chase after skirts? undecided
am also referring to the guy as well for having sex with a girl he doesn't love. he is indirectly inviting generational corse to himself since all he knows is to chase girls for sex
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Donvictor0202(m): 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
What man are you?....man of Satan?
Pastors deceiving the gullibles since the first century
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by MyPicsSaysItall: 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
Charlex23:
See let me tell you something about Love. I'll rather prefer to be with a lady who loves me more than i love her, rather than to be with a lady i love more. Appreciate what u have bro.
It's difficult to find true love these days and don't let go of her. Those who u tend to love don't always love u back, but those you don't really love tend to love you more. That's one of the mystery of life.
@the highlighted...I absolutely agree.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Coquinoqui: 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
[s]One certain man of God warned me to dump the girl am dating[/s], I don't understand how so c@lled men of God interfare in people relationship and making decisions for them... Smh. You are the problem not the poor Girl who loves you. you're selfishly wicked
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by siant: 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
DaInferno:
...u just the divert from the topic; op no mention say the girl the use am to achieve her selfish goals if you read am well, rather na op the use this hardworking girl(as him out am) catch cruise. omo no d attack me!
Why were you referring to all men as scum in the first place? Why didn't you attack the op in person.
By the way, do you know whether it is karma that is set to show itsef in the life of the sympathised girl too.?
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
So, you still listen to juju men. You should be grateful that a sensible girl, who's good for marriage, loves you. Don't come here complaining in the future. Don't believe the words of that fake man of God (aka juju man). Believe in yourself.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Olafisoyem: 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

All these “men of God” that you people listen to! Has she don things that make you feels She’s not the one?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic / Hilarious: Tells Us What Is Going Through This Groom's Mind [photo] / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.