Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? (52717 Views)

I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt / How Do You Handle A Wife Who Is Too Attached To Her Family / I Feel Too Attached In A Relationship. How Do I Get Over It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Sarita01(f): 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
Missyford31:

Pastors don't have a direct ph line to talk to god. They're supposed to teach U bout the bible not bout who u should be dating
The only reason he's even considering the pastor's advice is cause he doesn't love the woman,if he truly loves her he will consider being with her against all odds
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by EncourageMe: 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
I don't think is from God o cuz I got a message from a man of God that I should dump the fair girl am dating and to all indications he was referring to her, honestly she's every man's dream beautiful and very sexy but honestly I don't love her to the extent of settling down with her, I only wish the best for her that's y I want to let her go so that she can find someone better than me
... What is your definition of a man of God? are you a man of devil?... Why did you not ask the man of God his reasons of telling you to leave someone that loves you,,, If you do not love her and you do not intend to marry her, Is enough reason for you to use wisdom to end the relationship, but the issue of saying one man of God ask you to leave her is not cleared pls.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Carlyboi(m): 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
Missyford31:

Hahahaha. There's an obesity problem here but not the majority. You see fat, skinny, just right, and sometimes fat fat�
I guess we are pretty lazy tho compared to you guys cos life is easier here in alot of ways. We get more time to sit on our ass n watch tv. We can eat alot of junk food but the last few years alot of restaurants and take away shops are offering healthier foods. I blame the Italians for Aussie obesity grin they come here n open yummy pizza n pasta takeaway n delivery stores aswell as the Greeks opening fried fish n chips shops in every suburb haha. Wen I go into shopping centres I'll see like probably two outta every ten are fat women. Most are in between or thinner. I think America has a bigger obesity problem than Oz.

Oh really I asked cos I have observed you guys got that going on especially your women I don’t necessarily wants to use the word obese cos it’s kinda offensive my friend is kinda on the big side and chubby too well about Americans having that obesity problem ain’t so surprised I guess they consume more junks even some people believe POTUS is obese so I’m guessing both countries are competing both considering the fact that there are over 500m Americans age and Australia about 50m or less its only logical for Americans to have more obese people.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Amonijosh1: 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
how old are you? (OP)

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by midehill(m): 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
Hello guys pls I will like some advice from mature minds here, there's this girl am dating she's very pretty, sexy and hard working, she loves me so much that each day that she didn't hear my voice it will seems to her as if the world is coming to an end

The problem is I didn't love her equally the same way she loves me, initially I only wanted her for sex but she's getting too attached to me, and there's one certain man of God that warmed me to dump the girl am dating, which is her, my problem is how am I going to let her go without actually hurting her feelings cuz I know quite alright that she might hurt herself if I end the relationship between us. She's dangerously in love with me and I fear it will end in tears for her.

Zealoy... U b mumu... U have such a wonderful gift instead make u dey tank God, look at you, the thing I have been looking for all this while, don't break that girl heart ooo... U can always learn to love somebody... Try and take care of her, be her dad and brother... Concerning the man of God, don't ansa him instead pray to God directly about it that he should show you signs if truly he wants you to leave the girl
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by mightynnd(m): 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
SMH, Continue
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by darediamond(m): 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
siant:
Mr. man, forget this 'men are scum'. Women are not innocent as well.
There are women who just want to chop guys money and run. So all things being equal.
Now that the guy don get in between her legs, she is now emotionally attached to him
I only always say "most ladies", "most women", but not 'all ladies' , "all women". So when you are not ready for emotional attachment of a ladies love sex or no sex, WHY as a Man should you make her unleash her hormones for you?

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by MyPicsSaysItall: 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
Skepticus:

Life is easier when you have a girl who loves you more than you love her except she lacks character, promiscuous, medical or other valid reasons.

If you go for the one you love, you'll have to impress her to keep her.

Make life easier. Not tougher
...very valid point

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
Carlyboi:

Oh really I asked cos I have observed you guys got that going on especially your women I don’t necessarily wants to use the word obese cos it’s kinda offensive my friend is kinda on the big side and chubby too well about Americans having that obesity problem ain’t so surprised I guess they consume more junks even some people believe POTUS is obese so I’m guessing both countries are competing both considering the fact that there are over 500m Americans age and Australia about 50m or less its only logical for Americans to have more obese people.

Yeah U right I guess. But U don't just walk around n near all women are fat lol. I've lived all around Australia n U don't really get more fat ones than U do skinny or in between ladies. But I did see a thing on the news a few years ago bout Aussie obesity problem but to me I only see an even mixture of all kinds of body types really.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
Sarita01:

The only reason he's even considering the pastor's advice is cause he doesn't love the woman,if he truly loves her he will consider being with her against all odds

Yeah I agree with you smiley

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by deltateam: 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
I don't think is from God o cuz I got a message from a man of God that I should dump the fair girl am dating and to all indications he was referring to her, honestly she's every man's dream beautiful and very sexy but honestly I don't love her to the extent of settling down with her, I only wish the best for her that's y I want to let her go so that she can find someone better than me

See reverse psychology. Oga she doesn't want anyone better than you. Na you she want.

Pray make God show you direction instead of banking on man of God.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Carlyboi(m): 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
Missyford31:

Yeah U right I guess. But U don't just walk around n near all women are fat lol. I've lived all around Australia n U don't really get more fat ones than U do skinny or in between ladies. But I did see a thing on the news a few years ago bout Aussie obesity problem but to me I only see an even mixture of all kinds of body types really.

Oh I guess So too....so what’s your name and what do you do and btw are you an aboriginal?
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Grateful02(m): 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
if I talk now you'll hate me.. Sha let me talk. you see your daughter? Na so them ko dey do am too

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by MorningStar233: 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

You are a wicked soul, u want a girl for sex .. don't worry they will do same to your daughter's....

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by MorningStar233: 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Yes na.. If not sex object what else.. undecided ...

Do your sisters and female relatives are sex objects?
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by SILVERLINES: 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
I traded you message carefully until when I saw the bold [b]a man of God said I should dump her, [/b]then I know exactly that you are stupid. A man of God should be the one to decide your love life? Perhaps he is envy of your massaging

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Lablover01: 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
This life sha..
The innocent lady has given her heart to someone that does not worth it.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Juliusmomoh: 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
MorningStar233:

Do your sisters and female relatives are sex objects?
Just take a look at your writeup.. Do u go to school at all undecided ..... Just try reading what u wrote

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by hardon1(m): 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
Poster are u alright... This is how people date wife and marry girlfriend

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Yongsiggz(m): 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
Hope your pastor knows you are into pre-marital sex n deris a verse in the bible that says if lie with woman, the both of you are one.. That gal love genuinely

Mentally impaired idiot

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by DaInferno(m): 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
siant:
Why were you referring to all men as scum in the first place? Why didn't you attack the op in person.
By the way, do you know whether it is karma that is set to show itsef in the life of the sympathised girl too.?
I give up .. u clearly lack sarcasm: when God says the heart of men is wicked, he doesn't necessarily mean all men, but the men involved know themselves! you just dey the assume things here anyhow... say what if na karma, wtf? u still the follow this very topic so?, abi na another thing d ur mind?!

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by mechanics(m): 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
When you know you won't marry her, you shouldn't have gone ahead to woo her, it's your fault.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Clinghton: 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2020
Why didn't you leave her after the sex and cut all ties with her, you let her fall in love with you, if you break up with her don't forget to watch your 6 .

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Chibae4real: 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
MorningStar233:

You are a wicked soul, u want a girl for sex .. don't worry they will do same to your daughter's....

AMEN!!! THEY WILL SURELY DO SAME TO HIS DAUGHTERS N HIS WIFE TOO WILL DO THE SAME FOR HIM.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Chizzystar33(f): 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
You deceived her with your selfish interest,now she's madly in love with and are here talking trash.Remember that KARMA is a faithful bitch. grin angry grin grin
Zealoy:
Hello guys pls I will like some advice from mature minds here, there's this girl am dating she's very pretty, sexy and hard working, she loves me so much that each day that she didn't hear my voice it will seems to her as if the world is coming to an end

The problem is I didn't love her equally the same way she loves me, initially I only wanted her for sex but she's getting too attached to me, and there's one certain man of God that warmed me to dump the girl am dating, which is her, my problem is how am I going to let her go without actually hurting her feelings cuz I know quite alright that she might hurt herself if I end the relationship between us. She's dangerously in love with me and I fear it will end in tears for her.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by donMIG(m): 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
Breakup n don't waste her time... Make single ppl for get babe ooo
As u fvck her d toto different?
Me I tire for boys oo
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by smyo(m): 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
Your Pastor said? Religion has finished your sense. You better man up
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Chizzystar33(f): 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
You deceived her with your selfish interest,now she's madly in love with you and are here talking trash.Remember that KARMA is a faithful bitch. grin angry grin grin
Zealoy:

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Emotionss: 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Zealoy:

If that same man of God ask you to drink sniper that it will make you stronger will you do it ?
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by officialfestus(m): 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
you and that pastor una dey m@d
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by delishpot: 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
The heart of man is truly wicked. He wanted sex, got the sex and suddenly a man of God has appeared to tell him that its time to dump her and move on.

Now he wants to use God's name to move unto the next victim. Where was your fear for God and God's judgement before you beded the girl?

Abeg bro, leave God out of this your fleshly desires and actions. Dump her of you are done with her according to your original evil plan.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by merieam16(f): 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
Jqtyfx:
You've already said you didn't really love her from the beginning and only wanted her for sex, so let her go. If the next girl you meet treats you like crap, don't come to Nairaland to complain.
He will come and we will be waiting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

"Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic / Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.