Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? (52804 Views)

I'm Getting Too Attached To My Girlfriend I'm Scared I Might Get Hurt / How Do You Handle A Wife Who Is Too Attached To Her Family / I Feel Too Attached In A Relationship. How Do I Get Over It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by 2cribz: 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
Na your be her prescription. I dusted off ma dick from my ex bich since 2015. She never set eye see me. Whatsapp dey,but thats what i limited her too. Bich
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Dannyilo(m): 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
I hate it when people attach religion or spirituality to normal life's happenings. I am not a fan of prayer house and prophets, so I am always amazed when people can't make simple decisions on their own. You don't deserve such a girl. She deserves somebody better than you.
And for the records, don't date until you can reason for yourself and not a prophet or pastor telling you what to do and what not to.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Okuda(m): 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
I don't think is from God o cuz I got a message from a man of God that I should dump the fair girl am dating and to all indications he was referring to her, honestly she's every man's dream beautiful and very sexy but honestly I don't love her to the extent of settling down with her, I only wish the best for her that's y I want to let her go so that she can find someone better than me

man men of God have led many people astray. pray om your own and wait for God to give you a message before you make any move you would regret

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Smiledomain(m): 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2020
I'm also a man of God. A respected one for that matter

There is this Fair, Beautiful, Respectful, Hard-working girl you are dating presently. Hold her tightly and never hurt her, because if you hurt her, you won't make it in life.
God loves you

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by ChiefS(m): 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
I don't think is from God o cuz I got a message from a man of God that I should dump the fair girl am dating and to all indications he was referring to her, honestly she's every man's dream beautiful and very sexy but honestly I don't love her to the extent of settling down with her, I only wish the best for her that's y I want to let her go so that she can find someone better than me

The same man of God did not warn you that fornication is a sin and the wages of sin is death
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Ategberoson(m): 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
DM her line let me help you appeal to her
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
Get In Touch With Me, We need to talk better
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by RealEzee(m): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
Oya go n find who u love na, abi she's everyman dream not urs?
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
so would you confirm if its a message from God.....
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by RealEzee(m): 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
Hello guys pls I will like some advice from mature minds here, there's this girl am dating she's very pretty, sexy and hard working, she loves me so much that each day that she didn't hear my voice it will seems to her as if the world is coming to an end

The problem is I didn't love her equally the same way she loves me, initially I only wanted her for sex but she's getting too attached to me, and there's one certain man of God that warmed me to dump the girl am dating, which is her, my problem is how am I going to let her go without actually hurting her feelings cuz I know quite alright that she might hurt herself if I end the relationship between us. She's dangerously in love with me and I fear it will end in tears for her.
did d man of God rebuke ur fornication? E b like say u don dey madt abi? U won use man of God as excuse, God will punish u!!! grin
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by mayormick(m): 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
OlaitanAkanbi:
She attached her self with you because she loves you to see girl that will love a man this days is hard .give me her number let me marry her if you don’t want lol
Lolz......the issue is she may not love you the way she loves the guy. The issue about this love thing, a lady loves a guy, he doesn't love her back but loves another gal wey no love him but loves another guy. Walai....loving can be confusing
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by trutht828: 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

First, how are you sure that person is a true man of God?

If you are a serious Christian, you will remember that the Bible warns that you should test every spirit to know if it is truly the spirit of God or not.

Have you prayed about it yourself?

Have you asked for the spiritual guidance of other truthful men of God or not?

Do not be foolish in making decisions, but be wise.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
Hello guys pls I will like some advice from mature minds here, there's this girl am dating she's very pretty, sexy and hard working, she loves me so much that each day that she didn't hear my voice it will seems to her as if the world is coming to an end

The problem is I didn't love her equally the same way she loves me, initially I only wanted her for sex but she's getting too attached to me, and there's one certain man of God that warmed me to dump the girl am dating, which is her, my problem is how am I going to let her go without actually hurting her feelings cuz I know quite alright that she might hurt herself if I end the relationship between us. She's dangerously in love with me and I fear it will end in tears for her.

What you were saying was making sense until it got that man of god part. Pay him no heed. The only thing you can do is reciprocate her love for as much as you can. But do not make promises you have no intention of keeping.

Often times, make jokes about getting married to another person or stuff like that so she gets the msg. Good luck
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

Which man of God?? grin

Religion has eaten your brain

Have you tested the man of God to be sure he is a real man of God
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

Also, is that your picture on your profile? It's just a matter of time before someone connects the dots.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by RealEzee(m): 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
Fidelismaria:

then let it end in premium tears for her

This is music to my ears

that girl is a simp the beta female deserves the heartbreak

please explain in details before I call u an alpha fool? grin
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Awe4luv(m): 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
it's funny how people find someone that loves them truly but hates how it's been shown to them......
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by cmecproblem(m): 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
Very easy, share her WhatsApp number here, problem solved.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Whitecoal711: 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
indeed and again you don't know what God have done for you
If only you know
i only see you want to learn the harder way
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by viceddy95(m): 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

The problem is I didn't love her equally the same way she loves me, initially I only wanted her for sex but she's getting too attached to me, and [b]there's one certain man of God that warmed me to dump the girl am dating, [/b]which is her, my problem is how am I going to let her go without actually hurting her feelings cuz I know quite alright that she might hurt herself if I end the relationship between us. She's dangerously in love with me and I fear it will end in tears for her.
Go and ask another man of God and pray by yourself to confirm what the first one said..
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by CAPSLOCKED: 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
I don't think is from God o cuz I got a message from a man of God that I should dump the fair girl am dating

YOUNG MAN YOU AND THAT YOUR MAN OF GOD ARE GOATS. PEOPLE LIKE YOU DESERVE ONLY TERRIBLE THINGS, WHICH YOU WILL DEFINITELY GET AND COME BACK HERE TO LABEL WOMEN ALL KINDS OF NAMES AFTER SCREWING UP THE ONLY GOOD THING YOU HAD.

BE AN ADULT HUMAN AND DUMP HER FOR DUMPING SAKES IF YOU WANT BUT DON'T GIVE US THE NONSENSE "GOD AND MAN OF GOD" EXCUSES.

6 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Nuklex(m): 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2020
Let me have her contact please I want to check something.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by maiquel: 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

You are a child, you shouldn't be in a relationship in the first place.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by toye440: 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

just give me her control.
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by soundlala: 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

the day u listen to a man of God u become a fool. he proberly a tooster also

she has all d qualities n yet u dey form. u b ode my friend
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by UCMax1: 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
DaInferno:
men are scumundecided
you get a quality woman, but u say it will end in tears;may her God punish you when u mess up. I dislike selfish bad people
Men are scum? including your father,grandfather,uncles and brothers.....mtcheew!!
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by ovcwality(m): 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:

Man of God told you to dump her? LOL
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Benwallt(m): 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
Fvck you 300 times 2
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Yankiss(m): 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zealoy:
You are so naïve. God gave you head to think with. So because a man of God whose real intentions isn't clear asked you to dump her - in this era of many men of God failing their calling - u decide to hate her? Common do some due diligence. Enter prayer with your girl and seek the face of God to know if God actually wants you to dump her. Also consult other men of God. If you fail this girl u will regret the rest of your life, I have this feeling!!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by Epitectus(m): 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
This "let me hit and run" of a thing has ended up putting guys like this OP in tight corners
But one thing is sure,she will never forgive him
Re: My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That? by thesilentman(m): 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
My man u are very lucky o, U don't know what God has done for u yet
I'm going through same situation right now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. / These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You / Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.