Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. (73182 Views)

Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? / She Just Can't Stop Calling / You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by akpe1: 12:41am On Oct 02, 2020
[try and be your self
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by SirMichael1: 1:03am On Oct 02, 2020
sisisioge:
She raised the bar of the kind of girl you really take fancy to...until you match or exceed that bar on another girl...you will keep remembering her...Pele.
You're a wise man 'cause only you have made a reasonable comment here today.

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by udemzyudex(m): 1:05am On Oct 02, 2020
Get another gf or start mingling with other babes.
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Exodora: 1:08am On Oct 02, 2020
He can't get over her cause she broke up with him , I guess you didn't see that coming otherwise you would have done the break up before her and that would have made you a hero.
That is exactly how losers cry but don't worry you will get over it that is if you want.
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Decryptor(m): 1:24am On Oct 02, 2020
Alexgman1 op, is it not Alex babe that schooled in Little Angels Girls college that you are talking about?
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by chukemmang(m): 1:29am On Oct 02, 2020
Alexgman1:
Its up to two years since i broke up with my ex (ALEX MARVEY). But uptil now I haven't gotten over her. She has moved on & deeply in love with someone new who she profess to be engaged to.
She has blocked me on every social media platforms but yet i still find a way to stalk her. Following her updates & uploads using a different and fake id.

Whenever we cross paths on the road she ignores me like we never knew before.
Despite the fact that it was her that messed up and did all the lies & cheating, yet i still forgave her for everything she did.

How can i move on and let go of her totally & for good because anytime i and my new girl are eating, walking, bathing & romancing i do imagine my ex.

Pussy Nigger.

You need to go back to the school of relationship to learn never to love any woman so much that you can't let her go.

Make you EX feel worthless to you. Deliberately Erase her memories from your head. Ignore her like you have never met her in this life.

I used the word Deliberately because I don't want to hear your excuse of you not being able to.

Before you know it, you will never ever remember her again. Then give yourself to a new woman that deserves your undivided attention and love.

If any partner cannot be faithful and reliable during courtship, they are worthless than an animal and don't deserve wasting your thought on them.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by EJNM: 1:33am On Oct 02, 2020
This is called, "emotional slavery".
Pray against every unclean spirit tormenting your life through unhealthy emotions.
Holy Spirit will re-set your body system to factory setting when you pray to God.

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:38am On Oct 02, 2020
Just go and make more money bro

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by okuta007: 1:44am On Oct 02, 2020
Alexgman1:
No. I never knew wat i felt was dis strong.

Guy go and make money- travel and f v ck preetyy babes and you will be ok. most likely you are not making crazy money yet, if you do, guy you no go find time reason your ex matter when sweet chics full everywhere

guy go and make money and have fun and stop dulling yourself over a chic whose current occupant may probably be tired of her p. v s. sy already - guy use your iroro - this attitude of neediness may be the reason she cheated on you and dumped you - grow some balls and move on - too many fishes in the ocean to die over one small mackerel dish - NEXT !!!!

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by WaleRock: 1:45am On Oct 02, 2020
I've been there ... you were obsessed and devoted to her.

Keep yourself busy with meaning altruistic and self-enriching adventures, then her memory will either die a natural death or you'll wake up to realise how she wasn't worth it.

You will be fine.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Mrjaz(m): 1:49am On Oct 02, 2020
Carchoice:
Nothing can be done bro.

She took your senses with her. You can’t forget about her. I’m sorry.

��walahi you won’t make heaven

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Taciturn1: 1:57am On Oct 02, 2020
tobechi74:
Simp

When Nollywood actor Pet Edochie fumed at the young men kneeling before a woman, he was backlashed. Pet was comparing happenings in his youthful age against  the youth in this generation. The traditional Igbo man is highly placed in the society. During traditional wedding,the woman kneels down to propose to the man.The one who kneels begs the other for a favor.A typical Igbo man hardly kneels for his fellow man talkless of a woman . He only kneels for the gods who he recognizes as more powerful than he is.

Pet is  not alone. Many men have noticed a decline in the masculinity of men. The Alpha male movement and redpill movement are attempt to correct this imbalance.When did thngs change? When did man begin to loose his ego to stoop so low to kneel before a less powerful being. Was the change sudden or gradual?

Women were seen as irrational and emotional.Men were the rational and strong willed. Men were taught to act like men They had to suppress their emotion close to their heart. Men should never cry in public.  Expression of vulnerability  is a sign of a weak man.  Men are closed minded, rigid and structured. He should not seek fun .Men. Should always be in power, strive for control, compete.They lack empathy necessary for effective communication and connection.

In early days, male children joined their fathers in the river fishing or the forest haunting. Female spent their time with the mothers cooking. Each gender know his role. You hardly see a man in the kitchen or a girl hunting. Men learnt to act like men and women learnt to act like women.Then came the industrial era. Lands meant for farming and hunting was taking over by the government to build factory. The owners of the land were jobless.To offer compensation, the men were integrated as workers in this factory. Their male children were not allowed to follow dad to work.son stays at home with the mum while Dad went to work. Father leaves home as early as eight and comes home by six. He is exhausted, he sleeps to get strength for the next day. Fathers became absent in their son’s life. The role of dad in son life began to reduce while the role of mum in son life began to rise. Mummy passes over her feminine qualities to growing son.

Then came education. Female involvement in  education at an early age especially science and  law improve her reasoning abilities (masculinity) . Female take part in competitive games like the male counterpart. This improves their aggression.These women ended up as heads of organization.They took  decision and gave instructions . These women began to have a thirst of power . Their masculine qualities were awoken.

Girls  who enjoy highly competitive games with a desire to win also increases their aggression (masculinity). We tag such women names like Tomboy. They are ladies with highly developed masculine side and poorly developed feminine side.. Such masculine girls are attracted to  the beta guys. If a man is more masculine in nature,he will be attracted to a very feminine woman who will compliment his energy. Balance men prefer neutral women.. Masculine girls at attracted to a feminine guy or sisi or beta guy . Such guys are few as society teaches guys to wear the Alpha mask. She can only find solace among her fellow feminine women. This is the origin of homosexuality- . Heterosexual are no different from homosexual as both seek balance .

Society has widened this energy balance over the years. Civilisation is bring closing the gap. Homosexual are closer to achieving balance compared to heterosexual. Yet, Homosexuals feel guilty for not complying with society expectation. . There is nothing wrong with homosexuality, for it IS what is. However, we need to bear in mind that society at this time is traumatized due to so many centurie conditioned to comply with that. DO we want to fit in? Until WHEN? We need to learn to Love who we are, while allowing others to be what they want to be. Acceptance is the way of Life.

We should understand that each individual hold masculine and feminine qualities within us. When both qualities are not well alligned, the person is out of balance. The traditional gender roles over the years has created highly masculine males on one hand and highly feminine female on the other side.  we are drawn to certain individual that help us correct these imbalance. These highly masculine males become attracted to highly feminine female.

https://tobechispeaks./2020/09/23/sexual-imbalance/
lost me at "There's nothing wrong with homosexually"
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Cutiekatty: 1:59am On Oct 02, 2020
grin savage!!!!

kiss
Carchoice:
Nothing can be done bro.

She took your senses with her. You can’t forget about her. I’m sorry.
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Happy2020: 2:13am On Oct 02, 2020
It wasn’t meant to be. Ever think about that? Means there is something bigger and better and more
Suited for you out there. BUT it won’t come your way until you mentally and spiritually RELEASE that ex. Then I promise you, your soulmate will walk through the door.

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Slimmy0: 2:17am On Oct 02, 2020
Mood11:
That's a sign that you have not moved on emotionally and you are already with someone else undecided

I think you should rather go on your knees and pray about this...

Your prayer point should not be to forget your ex, it should be for the will of God to be done and for emotional healing to happen in your heart... Believe me if she's your destined woman, what will be will still be..

On Point
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Slimmy0: 2:26am On Oct 02, 2020
Alexgman1:
Its up to two years since i broke up with my ex (ALEX MARVEY). But uptil now I haven't gotten over her. She has moved on & deeply in love with someone new who she profess to be engaged to.
She has blocked me on every social media platforms but yet i still find a way to stalk her. Following her updates & uploads using a different and fake id.

Despite the fact that it was her that messed up and did all the lies & cheating, yet i still forgave her for everything she did.

How can i move on and let go of her totally & for good because anytime i and my new girl are eating, walking, bathing & romancing i do imagine my ex.

I don't think you love her, it's obsession. If you truly love her then let her go. Pray for grace to forgive her and also for emotional healing.
study yourself more and don't date anyone for now. Have a good relationship with yourself and also with God. You will definitely find the right one for yourself @the right time.

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Nobody: 2:27am On Oct 02, 2020
Alexgman1:

That your ex was a bad market for you. With time, you'll move on too.
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Mrscarter(f): 2:29am On Oct 02, 2020
Mursz:

Okare! You made sense! I once felt like this but thats all gone now, you occupy your thoughts with what’s most important and move on.

No point holding on to what was....

Exactly. Not to say U won't think of that person once in a while but that's normal. As long as U focus on what U got now

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Slimmy0: 2:31am On Oct 02, 2020
lefulefu:
would have been better we heard from her side as well
for someone to ignore u when ur path crosses and just sharply block u on every social media there must be something u did that offended her.You said you didnt cheat on her but we dont know if you nag like a girl over little issues with her or you fond of beating her.Or maybe u steal from her grin..we dont know cheesy and u no tell us cheesy.Maybe if we hear her part of the story now we might even feel pity for her grin.Anyway get something and meet new ppl and in no time u will forget her.When u lock urself inside ur room from morning till night ur mind will always go to her.Meet new ppl and make new friends both male and female.

So true.
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by badmom(f): 2:40am On Oct 02, 2020
Alexgman1:

It's okay to be crazy about someone. But I think your problem is that you idealize your relationship with her for some reason. You should realize that what you feel for her isn't real. It's a figment of your imagination. The great times you had when you were dating is only in your head otherwise y'all wouldn't break up in the first place. Once you realize this, you'll be able to move on.
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by larryking540: 2:56am On Oct 02, 2020
Alexgman1:

little piece of advice young man,
when a lady messes up and CHEAT ,be the one to call it a quite ,even if she is as beautiful as rihanna ,The beautiful ones are not yet born

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by larryking540: 2:57am On Oct 02, 2020
lefulefu:
would have been better we heard from her side as well
for someone to ignore u when ur path crosses and just sharply block u on every social media there must be something u did that offended her.You said you didnt cheat on her but we dont know if you nag like a girl over little issues with her or you fond of beating her.Or maybe u steal from her grin..we dont know cheesy and u no tell us cheesy.Maybe if we hear her part of the story now we might even feel pity for her grin.Anyway get something and meet new ppl and in no time u will forget her.When u lock urself inside ur room from morning till night ur mind will always go to her.Meet new ppl and make new friends both male and female.

guy u day talk any how I
lol
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Nobody: 3:00am On Oct 02, 2020
larryking540:

guy u day talk any how I
lol
no smoke without fire cheesy
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by larryking540: 3:06am On Oct 02, 2020
lefulefu:
no smoke without fire cheesy
no be lie sha
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by ogbe1983: 3:09am On Oct 02, 2020
u will give urself hypertension
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by hazard1759(m): 3:16am On Oct 02, 2020
Channel that energy towards making Money... Forget about women for now, even the lady U're dating now coz U're clearly not in love with her.
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by ekitimanalways(m): 3:43am On Oct 02, 2020
tobechi74:
Simp

When Nollywood actor Pet Edochie fumed at the young men kneeling before a woman, he was backlashed. Pet was comparing happenings in his youthful age against  the youth in this generation. The traditional Igbo man is highly placed in the society. During traditional wedding,the woman kneels down to propose to the man.The one who kneels begs the other for a favor.A typical Igbo man hardly kneels for his fellow man talkless of a woman . He only kneels for the gods who he recognizes as more powerful than he is.

Pet is  not alone. Many men have noticed a decline in the masculinity of men. The Alpha male movement and redpill movement are attempt to correct this imbalance.When did thngs change? When did man begin to loose his ego to stoop so low to kneel before a less powerful being. Was the change sudden or gradual?

Women were seen as irrational and emotional.Men were the rational and strong willed. Men were taught to act like men They had to suppress their emotion close to their heart. Men should never cry in public.  Expression of vulnerability  is a sign of a weak man.  Men are closed minded, rigid and structured. He should not seek fun .Men. Should always be in power, strive for control, compete.They lack empathy necessary for effective communication and connection.

In early days, male children joined their fathers in the river fishing or the forest haunting. Female spent their time with the mothers cooking. Each gender know his role. You hardly see a man in the kitchen or a girl hunting. Men learnt to act like men and women learnt to act like women.Then came the industrial era. Lands meant for farming and hunting was taking over by the government to build factory. The owners of the land were jobless.To offer compensation, the men were integrated as workers in this factory. Their male children were not allowed to follow dad to work.son stays at home with the mum while Dad went to work. Father leaves home as early as eight and comes home by six. He is exhausted, he sleeps to get strength for the next day. Fathers became absent in their son’s life. The role of dad in son life began to reduce while the role of mum in son life began to rise. Mummy passes over her feminine qualities to growing son.

Then came education. Female involvement in  education at an early age especially science and  law improve her reasoning abilities (masculinity) . Female take part in competitive games like the male counterpart. This improves their aggression.These women ended up as heads of organization.They took  decision and gave instructions . These women began to have a thirst of power . Their masculine qualities were awoken.

Girls  who enjoy highly competitive games with a desire to win also increases their aggression (masculinity). We tag such women names like Tomboy. They are ladies with highly developed masculine side and poorly developed feminine side.. Such masculine girls are attracted to  the beta guys. If a man is more masculine in nature,he will be attracted to a very feminine woman who will compliment his energy. Balance men prefer neutral women.. Masculine girls at attracted to a feminine guy or sisi or beta guy . Such guys are few as society teaches guys to wear the Alpha mask. She can only find solace among her fellow feminine women. This is the origin of homosexuality- . Heterosexual are no different from homosexual as both seek balance .

Society has widened this energy balance over the years. Civilisation is bring closing the gap. Homosexual are closer to achieving balance compared to heterosexual. Yet, Homosexuals feel guilty for not complying with society expectation. . There is nothing wrong with homosexuality, for it IS what is. However, we need to bear in mind that society at this time is traumatized due to so many centurie conditioned to comply with that. DO we want to fit in? Until WHEN? We need to learn to Love who we are, while allowing others to be what they want to be. Acceptance is the way of Life.

We should understand that each individual hold masculine and feminine qualities within us. When both qualities are not well alligned, the person is out of balance. The traditional gender roles over the years has created highly masculine males on one hand and highly feminine female on the other side.  we are drawn to certain individual that help us correct these imbalance. These highly masculine males become attracted to highly feminine female.

https://tobechispeaks./2020/09/23/sexual-imbalance/

"A typical Igbo man hardly kneels for his fellow man..."
You're economical with the truth. I have photos of Igbo men kneeling and/or all bowing down before Nnamdi Kanu... Is the IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu not their fellow man? Or is he a god in Igbo land?

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by emmabest2000(m): 3:59am On Oct 02, 2020
tobechi74:
Simp

[quote author=ekitimanalways post=94521691]

"A typical Igbo man hardly kneels for his fellow man..."
You're economical with the truth. I have photos of Igbo men kneeling and/or all bowing down before Nnamdi Kanu... Is the IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu not their fellow man? Or is he a god in Igbo land?
Those on that pictures you uploaded are slaves to their master Kanu
I maintained that ENWEGHI EZIGBO NWA-AFO IGBO BU NWOKE GA AKPO ISI ALA NYE MMADU IBEYA tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by ibraheemlamar(m): 4:10am On Oct 02, 2020
Smoke some good weed...you will see how life works
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Nobody: 4:25am On Oct 02, 2020
Time is this only thing that can heal your ailments and make you forget your ex. Time and sampling of other toto. I was in your situation once, then I became a savage and bleeped as many beautiful girls as I could. When these girls start chasing you cos you don't care about them, you'll soon forget your ex because these other girls are taking all your attention and longing for her will vanish before you know it.
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:28am On Oct 02, 2020
sisisioge:
She raised the bar of the kind of girl you really take fancy to...until you match or exceed that bar on another girl...you will keep remembering her...Pele.
why did she leave him tho? Who initiated the breakup? What was his/her behaviors during the relationships?

@ alexgman. You need closure. See a psychologist/ therapist to deal. Stalking us unhealthy.

We never know what we have until we lose it
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Gval123: 4:55am On Oct 02, 2020
The best thing for u to do is to kill yourself. yes, commit suicide. yes, so that u can go prepare a place for her. Before she die, u go don build mansion for that side, when she finally die maybe after she don spend like 95ys for earth, then, u don be chief for that side. After her life here on earth, she go come meet u. Make sure say u quick die oh, make another person nor go still marry her her before u reach that side. Hope u understand. mumu

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? / 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). / I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.