Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,184 members, 7,957,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. (73782 Views)

Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? / She Just Can't Stop Calling / You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by bluefilm: 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
Alexgman1:
Its up to two years since i broke up with my ex (ALEX MARVEY). But uptil now I haven't gotten over her. She has moved on & deeply in love with someone new who she profess to be engaged to.
She has blocked me on every social media platforms but yet i still find a way to stalk her. Following her updates & uploads using a different and fake id.

Whenever we cross paths on the road she ignores me like we never knew before.
Despite the fact that it was her that messed up and did all the lies & cheating, yet i still forgave her for everything she did.

How can i move on and let go of her totally & for good because anytime i and my new girl are eating, walking, bathing & romancing i do imagine my ex.

Nwanne gee mu nti.

I bu ezigbote ewu awusa.
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Caseless: 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
lacruz12:

This is what happens when you give your all and expect your partner to do same. You were the drive behind the relationship and she was just a passenger hoping to alight when due, you gladly pick her up whenever she loses interest regardless of her sins.

You gotta move on bro, she doesn't deserve your love one bit. You know quite well you are never gonna be 'perfect' even if she comes back to you, so kill the feelings and see the light in your new girl.

Stop stalking her, start steering your life in the right direction. There's more to life than meets the eye, you are wasting precious time. Invest your energy and time into improving yourself. What's wrong with you is just inferiority complex.... Thinking you ain't gonna find another like her. My guy na lie

Build your self esteem and confidence, think about the lies and cheating and tell yourself you don't deserve a filth like her. No better revenge than being successful, give her reasons to see she lost a gem

That OP called Alexgman1 is really domkop. How on earth would one be stalking a girl you've separated from? She never liked him and it's this childish behavior he displays that turned her off him. That girl can confirm this.

She knows he's stalking her, so she's doing more to hurt him emotionally. Stupid boy.

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by debbydams(f): 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
I wonder why some people can't get over their ex..m a lady nd no mata how much I love a guy once u call � it off give me little weeks probably months nd it rare sef.. I don forget your father.. U will b on top my hate list.. See its best u stop stalking her.. Your new gf is far betta dan her nd use your brain.. This my first of hearing dx from her a guy sha..
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
Let me use nairaland slang, "simp! Simp! When ya mates are making money you are ya simping. What a slow simp"

Lol na joke o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by fleksy: 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
Alexgman1:
Its up to two years since i broke up with my ex (ALEX MARVEY). But uptil now I haven't gotten over her. She has moved on & deeply in love with someone new who she profess to be engaged to.
She has blocked me on every social media platforms but yet i still find a way to stalk her. Following her updates & uploads using a different and fake id.

Despite the fact that it was her that messed up and did all the lies & cheating, yet i still forgave her for everything she did.

How can i move on and let go of her totally & for good because anytime i and my new girl are eating, walking, bathing & romancing i do imagine my ex.

This is so pathetic but you go need go Otigba to Format your hard drive so you can delete every info about her.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by MemoriesAndMe: 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
oz4real83:
Start by unfollowing her on all social media platforms no matter the temptation. Also, what trigger your missing her is always when u are bored, lonely or idle. Avoid or limit your triggers. Also, avoid discussions that have to do with her with your friends.
Its hard bro, its really easy to say when you're not in OP's shoes. It all depends on the circumstances surrounding their breakup though. If some actions gave him prior signs before the breakup that can let him be prepared for what is likely to happen, its a different case, but if it comes unexpected, sometimes it feels like the whole world has suddenly crashed on you and you feel like you need her to rebuild it.

I have seen adults cry like babies because they felt like someone they entrusted everything to suddenly made a u-turn on them. How does anyone start to even comprehend that? Sometimes it hurts as much as the death of a loved one you just had lunch with minutes ago - the shock can destabilize even a giant.

I can guess OP is probably a cancer, they are the ones with the soft heart and often love more than the other person does in return. They end up getting hurt more from breakups while the other person is unshaken by their pains.

6 Likes

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Pearly255(f): 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
I understand how you feel, to make matters worse mine was rich cry

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Memyselfu2009(m): 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
Alexgman1:

TAKE MY ADVICE AND MOVE ON UNLESS YOU WOULD JUST END UP KILLING YOURSELF
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Lexusgs430: 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
Alexgman1:

You need therapy........ When you consider the cost of therapy, you would do it naturally.........

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Princessbettyj(f): 10:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
Makanaki127:
I was once like dis in 2016 after my GF broke up with me, make I no lie I almost kill myself out of depression, as d gal Sabi Bleep die, and anytime I remember the sex aspect wen I done miss I go like call her back, she is also very intelligent gal, she graduated with distinction back then in OND, I was down then like really down
But today I have move on completed but I can't love any gal again, I shall just day use my brain and I'm proud to say na gals day beg me to be serious with dem, some say am rude and dis am that but it just it, I day Bleep anyhow and the most sweet part of it I'm now a player, I can lie for Africa, I'm happy to be mumuing gals

Oya you have won yourself a trophy angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Hoojay(f): 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
Got a coloured teeth?
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Le2money(m): 10:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
My own case is different cha

Alexgman1:

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Adebowalay(m): 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
Alexgman1:
Are u kidding me?
indeed.... I've met Simpson
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Zinpat: 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2020
Carchoice:
Nothing can be done bro.

She took your senses with her. You can’t forget about her. I’m sorry.

Lwkmd...
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2020
Alexgman1:

The reason you're feeling so is because she is ignoring you and it's paining you. Not because you love her. Humans are conditioned to try to get those who hate them to like them and vice versa. If you know this thing, you'll be safe.
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by mariahAngel(f): 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2020
Makanaki127:
I was once like dis in 2016 after my GF broke up with me, make I no lie I almost kill myself out of depression, as d gal Sabi Bleep die, and anytime I remember the sex aspect wen I done miss I go like call her back, she is also very intelligent gal, she graduated with distinction back then in OND, I was down then like really down
But today I have move on completed but I can't love any gal again, I shall just day use my brain and I'm proud to say na gals day beg me to be serious with dem, some say am rude and dis am that but it just it, I day Bleep anyhow and the most sweet part of it I'm now a player, I can lie for Africa, I'm happy to be mumuing gals

shegunmessi:

Ma gee grin
The same thing applicable to me bro
Mine was last year
But I don move on sha
I dey lie for girls like mad
I just dey bleep anyhow grin

Make una two dey deceive unaself una hear?

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by mariahAngel(f): 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
debbydams:
I wonder why some people can't get over their ex..m a lady nd no mata how much I love a guy once u call � it off give me little weeks probably months nd it rare sef.. I don forget your father.. U will b on top my hate list.. See its best u stop stalking her.. Your new gf is far betta dan her nd use your brain.. This my first of hearing dx from her a guy sha..

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Ijaya123: 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2020
Alexgman1:

You’re a Simp. Pure and simple.

Second base abeg...
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Adebowalay(m): 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2020
lacruz12:

This is what happens when you give your all and expect your partner to do same. You were the drive behind the relationship and she was just a passenger hoping to alight when due, you gladly pick her up whenever she loses interest regardless of her sins.

You gotta move on bro, she doesn't deserve your love one bit. You know quite well you are never gonna be 'perfect' even if she comes back to you, so kill the feelings and see the light in your new girl.

Stop stalking her, start steering your life in the right direction. There's more to life than meets the eye, you are wasting precious time. Invest your energy and time into improving yourself. What's wrong with you is just inferiority complex.... Thinking you ain't gonna find another like her. My guy na lie

Build your self esteem and confidence, think about the lies and cheating and tell yourself you don't deserve a filth like her. No better revenge than being successful, give her reasons to see she lost a gem
masterpiece

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by darediamond(m): 10:59pm On Oct 01, 2020
lacruz12:

That is exactly how it should be: "give her reasons to see she lost a gem"
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2020
Creep!!You need to see a psychiatrist ASAP!!
She acts like she's never met you on the road yet you stalk her?!
You Should be Charged and convicted Through This Post and Given better 101 Lashes of Koboko.
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by mrdino(m): 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2020
Alexgman1:

You are finding it difficult to get over her, simply because you don't love the person you are presently dating.

A common mistake some people make is that they jump immediately into another relationship, after they break-up, just to spite or forget their ex. You are supposed to wait (and heal) for about 6 - 12 months before going into another love relationship (I am not talking about having female friends). That way you can reflect and learn from your past mistakes.

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Ngozioma(m): 11:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
cool cool cool @Op, na woman go kill you, i don comot hand for your matter.

I pray for you, you must receive sense by fire by force.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Saig: 11:03pm On Oct 01, 2020
Alexgman1:

She messed up, cheated and left with the chaos she caused. Still she sees you and ignores and avoids you like Corona suspect and you're still dying for her ? Man, go get a life. It's obvious she didn't love you. Move, stop stalking on her and you will forget her with time. Why will you allow a girl who obviously didn't love you to chain your spirit behind her Move sad
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by hkidola00(m): 11:05pm On Oct 01, 2020
Tribalism123:
U don too suck her punna. She don sware give u.

U are gone.

Way forward is to be eating bittercola and be renouncing the spells. It works.
but is d kola part for real?
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Mursz: 11:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
Mrscarter:

I think everyone has that ex they still think bout years after a breakup. But if Ur imagining her wen Ur with Ur girl U really need get over her. Maybe U should talk to Ur ex n get closure of some sort? Isn't fair on Ur girl that Ur thinking of someone else while Ur with her. I know U can't help it but U need find a way to get closure n stop her invading your thoughts lol
But I think U should do wat the guy up further from this comment said n focus on Ur girl n find all the good in her n make beautiful memories with her n everytime U think of the other girl remind yourself she was a cheat n a liar. I think in time you'll think of her less n less.

Okare! You made sense! I once felt like this but thats all gone now, you occupy your thoughts with what’s most important and move on.

No point holding on to what was....

1 Like

Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by apparentlylaw(m): 11:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
Get busy making money and trust me, you no go reason her matter at all ....

I no get money so right now I have fallen in love with money and I would see to it that I get money to fall in love with me back ...

Please where can I find money
Where Is my Monica ?
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Saig: 11:07pm On Oct 01, 2020
Alexgman1:
Are u kidding me?
Guy you funny. grin grin
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by YorubaNinja: 11:08pm On Oct 01, 2020
OP... wtf? angry Keep disgracing ur generations in the name of love.

You're such a disgrace to manhood angry
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 01, 2020
Carchoice:
Nothing can be done bro.

She took your senses with her. You can’t forget about her. I’m sorry.
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by dotedote: 11:08pm On Oct 01, 2020
Alexgman1:
No. I never knew wat i felt was dis strong.

Elerikeri niyin Za
Re: I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. by womenareapes: 11:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
Alexgman1:

simp take the danm redpill and behave like a man! undecided

when you realise that everything is just only a mind game.

just because of one smelly hole you are behaving like a pu.ssy undecided

BE THE MAN!

there is nothing special about that pus.sy!
the useless pus sy you can't get your mind off is there collecting different diiick like task collector!
while you wallow in your imaginary heartbreakundecided

BE THE MAN!

the very piece of shiit you can't get your mind off is busy holding someone's diiccck like a mad dog while you busy creating mental pain to yourself undecided

BE THE MAN!

the only woman you should love with your heart is your mother who gave birth to you!
apart from that treat other women as sex slave.

BE THE MAN!

if you can learn how to live with yourself and appreciate yourself! woman won't be a necessity but rather a liability to you!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel / Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics / "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.