Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,244 members, 7,860,558 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:33 PM

I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't (17205 Views)

Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! / Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by OmoEko1(f): 7:32am On Jun 23, 2007
Arnold1:

It does make sense sha, the extra cost is for catering to his foul body odour and special fumigating for monkey smelling wowo people.
this guy smells like rotten onion ewwwwwwwwwww see how disgusting it is cry cry
***sniff sniff i smell stingy***

hmmmm. that's why he is fighting with you ladies, he is very upset because fine girls always turn him down.

I have always said two ugly people should stop giving birth to children, because this is the result of such union.
Yes oh my brother, that is while his only interested in those fat nasty looking white girls, even a blind black girl will never date him
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

this guy smells like rotten onion ewwwwwwwwwww see how disgusting it is cry cry
***sniff sniff i smell stingy***Yes oh my brother, that is while his only interested in those fat nasty looking white girls, even a blind black girl will never date him

grin grin grin is this all the best u can dish out? i thought u had better punchlines!
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Islander(f): 7:33am On Jun 23, 2007
@David do me a huge favour, if you are going to post things mentioned by me PLEASE post what I wrote. Having said that, I NEVER called you ugly. And again, I told you my age am so proud of, I have to be constantly showing my ID to prove I am what I stated. Now look around you, many teenagers wished they looked like me,

@Proverbial and Wes, you are welcome to come with me. Maybe after I have been cured of my obssessiveness, we can go Island hopping,
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Arnold1(m): 7:38am On Jun 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

Yes oh my brother, that is while his only interested in those [b]fat nasty looking white girls, [/b]even a blind black girl will never date him

Don't get me wrong ooo, I am not racist, I have no issues with inter-racial dating at all.

What I can't stand are the black guys that go for nasty fat white girls. The only reason those girls date black guys is because the white guys don't want them. I don't know why davidylan would settle for nasty looking fat white girls. eeewwww

I guess he is really desperate cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 23, 2007
Arnold1:

What I can't stand are the black guys that go for nasty fat white girls. The only reason those girls date black guys is because the white guys don't want them. I don't know why davidylan would settle for nasty looking fat white girls. eeewwww

I guess he is desperate cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

aww i guess i could not let this pass since u've been hankering to be noticed ever since. It says a lot for the little boy that u are that u just swallowed the nonsense that market woman fed u. a woman who knows NAUGHT about me. such a shame. grin
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by WesleyanA(f): 7:40am On Jun 23, 2007
what's SVG still. grin
i'll sure love to go island hopping to Haiti only though 'cause that's the coolest caribbean country. and maybe cuba 'cause there are "yorubas" there. lol

proverbial:

Anna, good to see you here today, my buddy. grin

wesleyan A.
I don't know who "anna" is. lol
but you got the buddy right.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by OmoEko1(f): 7:41am On Jun 23, 2007
davidylan:

grin grin grin is this all the best u can dish out? i thought u had better punchlines!
why don't you go somewhere else to fight your battle you freaking sissy, you are a disgrace to the manhood cry cry cry cry, all you do around NL is cry like a fucking bitch
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 23, 2007
Islander:

@David do me a huge favour, if you are going to post things mentioned by me PLEASE post what I wrote. Having said that, I NEVER called you ugly. And again, I told you my age am so proud of, I have to be constantly showing my ID to prove I am what I stated. Now look around you, may teenagers wished they looked like me,

i know, let it go. At least u are much more reasonable than that old loony!
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

why don't you go somewhere else to fight your battle you freaking sissy, you are a disgrace to the manhood cry cry cry cry, all you do around Nairaland is cry like a fucking bitch

is this what ur mouse of a boyfriend is going to be subjected to for life? i have tears in my eyes on his behalf. You wouldnt know what manhood was even if it slapped u in the face lol. Stop crying because for once a guy (err sorry sissy) chose to square up to ur vulgar attitude for once. after today u revert back to unnoticed status.

You saw my hi5, at least u know i'm "ugly and fat", i didnt even know someone like u existed. grin
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Islander(f): 7:43am On Jun 23, 2007
davidylan:

i know, let it go. At least u are much more reasonable than that old loony!

well I guess I will have to now take up your welfare proposal,  my wallpapers are all lying here, no place to live,

@Proverbial, are you sleeping? grin
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 23, 2007
Islander:

well I guess I will have to now take up your welfare proposal, my wallpapers are all lying here, no place to live,

no stress, our fight shall be moved to a private frontier grin the welfare queue is still accepting. . . tongue
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Arnold1(m): 7:46am On Jun 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

why don't you go somewhere else to fight your battle you freaking sissy, you are a disgrace to the manhood cry cry cry cry, all you do around Nairaland is cry like a fucking bitch

Davidylan, have some class. Stop falling for these nasty fat white girls.

Believe me, if you have confidence as a man, you can date a nice looking black (or other) woman despite your wowo looks
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by OmoEko1(f): 7:48am On Jun 23, 2007
Arnold1:

Don't get me wrong ooo, I am not racist, I have no issues with inter-racial dating at all.

I guess he is really desperate cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

2 reason why he dates them

1. No black women want his ugly stingy ass
2. His student visa is almost expired and David needs the white girl to file for him so he can stay longer here
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 23, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

behold two loonies are on the loose, i wont be surprised if arnold is the mystery "hot" mouse err sorry guy.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by proverbial: 7:54am On Jun 23, 2007
sleep? hardly. I was chatting on yahoo messenger & tending to Anna.

so what were you saying?
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 23, 2007
allah akbar! We have ruined this thread for this folks!

Please all muslims i hereby sincerely appologize for the diversion. It was wrong on my part and i'm terribly sorry guys.

I hereby sign out of here (well unless those 2 children start ranting again and need their butts properly spanked!) tongue

Mukina2 and mustay pls dont be too upset with me plssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Arnold1(m): 8:01am On Jun 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

2 reason why he dates them

1. No black women want his ugly stingy ass
2. His student visa is almost expired and David needs the white girl to file for him so he can stay longer here

What a pity. i think he is better off deported to Nigeria to work as a laborer on OBJ farms than staying with the fat white girl. yuck.

the guy really needs to have a sense of manhood, geez, have some class.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Islander(f): 8:01am On Jun 23, 2007
proverbial:

sleep? hardly. I was chatting on yahoo messenger & tending to Anna.

so what were you saying?

wasnt saying anything oo. Just noticed u were MIA, and was concerned grin grin grin.

Anyway, I am running now, still have an entire wall to finish.  Look for me some other time, let's hope it  turns out much better than tonight.  

@Y'all Islander is NO chicken, she says what she means and means what she says,
And please NO ONE comes 'crying' on my YIM, It is done. I am done, no need for hyprocrites around.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 23, 2007
Arnold1:

What a pity. i think he is better off deported to Nigeria to work as a laborer on OBJ farms than staying with the fat white girl. yuck.

the guy really needs to have a sense of manhood, geez, have some class.

grin grin grin have a sense of manhood? congratulations on inventing another special english phrase that was hitherto unknown.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by proverbial: 8:07am On Jun 23, 2007
wasnt saying anything oo. Just noticed u were MIA, and was concerned.
concerned ke? don't let your husband, or boyfriend, slaughter me. I value my life.
Anyway, I am running now, still have an entire wall to finish.  Look for me some other time, let's hope it  turns out much better than tonight.
The wall can wait till tomorrow. It's friday night, usually movie night for me.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by WesleyanA(f): 8:08am On Jun 23, 2007
who's "anna"? not me!!
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Islander(f): 8:09am On Jun 23, 2007
proverbial:

concerned ke? don't let your husband, or boyfriend, slaughter me. I value my life.The wall can wait till tomorrow. It's friday night, usually movie night for me.

LOLOLOL,
Married, no old ladies like don't get married. And I don't do the boyfriend thingy, wink wink wink( am too old for those things)

I am behind time with my wall, should have done it since last week,
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Arnold1(m): 8:12am On Jun 23, 2007
good night all wink

davidylan, abeg no vex oo, I really don't know you. I was just killing time till my lady gets back from work and she's back now. cool
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Reverend(m): 8:15am On Jun 23, 2007
Salman Rushdie is a GOD grin
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Islander(f): 8:17am On Jun 23, 2007
Reverend:

Salman Rushdie is a GOD grin

So I see you have read " Midnight's Children"? Great book.
BTW, what or who makes him a God?
And have Islam lifted the bounty off his head??
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by proverbial: 8:19am On Jun 23, 2007
lol, arnold1 you tool.

Islander, I'll keep that in mind.  You enjoy being single; you don't do boyfriends. What else.
Anna, either that or Wesleyan(which is a school here).
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 23, 2007
Arnold1:

davidylan, abeg no vex oo, I really don't know you. I was just killing time till my lady gets back from work and she's back now. cool

lol no stress my brother, we've all said stupid things too so i guess i shld say no vex to u too. have fun.
Its a forum, trust me everything ends on this very thread.  wink
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Islander(f): 8:22am On Jun 23, 2007
proverbial:

lol, arnold1 you tool.

Islander, I'll keep that in mind. You enjoy being single; you don't do boyfriends. What else.

Paused until next time. It's late now, am heading home, still have lots to do. No rest for an "old jobless, husbandless useless woman", Have pity on pon me nah grin grin grin grin
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Reverend(m): 8:23am On Jun 23, 2007
Islander:

So I see you have read " Midnight's Children"? Great book.
BTW, what or who makes him a God?
And have Islam lifted the bounty off his head??

You must be joking. A Pakistani minister stated that someone should explode a bomb on his stomach  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by WesleyanA(f): 8:23am On Jun 23, 2007
proverbial:

lol, arnold1 you tool.

Islander, I'll keep that in mind. You enjoy being single; you don't do boyfriends. What else.
Anna, either that or Wesleyan(which is a school here).

yeah. I named myself after that school. I was looking at the website when i joined Nairaland so that was the first word that came to my head.
Wesleyan was my dream school for a while

everyone here calls me wes for short. not anna, please.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by proverbial: 8:27am On Jun 23, 2007
please? Ok I'll consider it, but for the time being Anna.

Ahh yes, Wesleyan, very reputable institution. Sorry you didn't get in.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by WesleyanA(f): 8:34am On Jun 23, 2007
haha. you wish.
I didn't apply at all.

hey are you in college? or in CT? How'd you know about wesleyan?

i'm not Anna. that's not my name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

The Parable Of The Ten Virgins - Jack Kelley / Is Kissing Before Marriage A Sin? / Have The Bible Lost Its Value? Replaced With Tablets In Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.