Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't (17146 Views)

Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! / Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by OmoEko1(f): 4:48am On Jun 23, 2007
davidylan:

shocked shocked who came here bleating about her mother filing for them? Who goes around blithering about her impending marriage to an unlucky looney? Who goes around shouting about being a "naturalised US citizen"?

I remember mentioning my mother because you disrespectful tool claimed she was a village woman. Glad to know a woman from the backk waters of her state has done far better than holders of a US passport! Foolish girl, isnt your food with your equally clueless group of friends getting cold? wink

LYING DAVID. u have been known as one big liar on NL, I mentioned ur mother after u called me a market woman, fool.

And the us citizen came up after u called me a jobless immigrant,

Just like u, we all know u well here, always starting fights then blaming others, u liar,

my clueless friends wont give u the second glance, u act like u have what they have in their undies,
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 4:48am On Jun 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

@freewilly,
so i see they have released your lesbian ass from jail, and it is "if i were you, not was"

LMAO  shocked See who is correcting another persons grammer!! Have you looked up the meaning of "immigrant" yet? Yeye pikin!
Keep it up, it seems you cant survive without going with underhand blows. Such a coward! We dont want to know about freewilly, yes u are straight but i'd rather have a lesbian for friend than a fool like you who cant shut her trap!

Omo Eko:

I would rather be called a market woman, than a jail hopping lesbian, thief,

O really? with ur "US passport" i'm sure u'd doo well on the welfare queue. Lazy coward!
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by OmoEko1(f): 4:49am On Jun 23, 2007
I-man:

Puppetry!So you had to get someonelse to type this.Et tu, Les?

Who? I will call her right now so that she can see what mess u are involving her in, u 2faced rat,
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Freewilly(f): 4:51am On Jun 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

@freewilly,
so i see they have released your lesbian ass from jail, and it is "if i were you, not was"

I would rather be called a market woman, than a jail hopping lesbian, thief,

I'm so proud of you, I see that adult education class I made you take is finally doing you some good. Anyways I don't want to decent to your level so I'll just stay here and watch you keep making a fool of yourself. Hopefully one day the Zoo will realize you gone and come take you back where you belong
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 4:51am On Jun 23, 2007
I-man:

Puppetry!So you had to get someonelse to type this.Et tu, Les?

u must have been reading my mind bros!  grin The two fools think they were playing a perfect game. two can play the game ke!

Omo Eko:

LYING DAVID. u have been known as one big liar on Nairaland, I mentioned your mother after u called me a market woman, fool.

And the us citizen came up after u called me a jobless immigrant,

Just like u, we all know u well here, always starting fights then blaming others, u liar,

my clueless friends wont give u the second glance, u act like u have what they have in their undies,

Edited!
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Mustay(m): 4:52am On Jun 23, 2007
I'd written earlier. Not as a joke- DavidDliar is a psycho.
I guess you don't see mustay, Muki, al raheem and others replying d fellow.
@ omo eko and i man i just hope you guys don't waste your time with him
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 4:56am On Jun 23, 2007
Mustay:

I'd written earlier. Not as a joke- DavidDliar is a psycho.
I guess you don't see mustay, Muki, al raheem and others replying d fellow.
@ omo eko and i man i just hope you guys don't waste your time with him

yes sir! still afraid of sura 19: 68-71? Allah's good book eh wink
Sorry sir, let me finish with this two failures who keepp ranting all over this land.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 5:02am On Jun 23, 2007
wetin happen? undecided
Gone to confess ur sins? grin
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Islander(f): 5:13am On Jun 23, 2007
:p :p
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 23, 2007
edited!
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by OmoEko1(f): 5:26am On Jun 23, 2007
@Islander,
I told you, but you never believe these people you call your friends are NOT,
Now u believe Omo Eko, hyprocrites.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Islander(f): 5:27am On Jun 23, 2007
;d ;d ;d
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 5:30am On Jun 23, 2007
Edited!

At omo_eko, u still havent answered my question, when did you learn to read and write so well? Did u attend night school? So much for a lagos girl, naturalised US citizen who has no clue what "immigrant" means.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 5:32am On Jun 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

@Islander,
I told you, but you never believe these people you call your friends are NOT,
Now u believe Omo Eko, hyprocrites.

i'm not a fool neither was i born last night, this is clearly islander! What a shame!
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nurse007(m): 5:33am On Jun 23, 2007
davidylan:

lol islander you really don't want to get involved in a brawl with me tonight especially online. u'd only have yourself to blame. I like to warn people aforehand.

na wah oh david are you not a man? leave all this ranting and bickering for the women cheesy meeh ne? undecided
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by ayefele200(m): 5:34am On Jun 23, 2007
i still dont understand, so igronant people hasnt figured what  AMERICA , is, SO PATHETIC,
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 5:35am On Jun 23, 2007
Nurse007:

na wah oh david are you not a man? leave all this ranting and bickering for the women cheesy

my dear pls permit me just this one night. We have been behaving as "men" for so long this useless women have grown wings thinking as soon as they start barking we would all "leave the ranting and bickering for women" by running with our tail between our legs.

Dont worry for tonite i want to be the village woman omo_eko accused my mother of being. Biko oya!
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Islander(f): 5:35am On Jun 23, 2007
:-x :-x
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by ayefele200(m): 5:36am On Jun 23, 2007
"IMMIGRANT", shouldnt be complicated, EVEN   a toddler can figure what it means within a TWINKLE OF AN EYE
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 5:39am On Jun 23, 2007
ayefele200:

"IMMIGRANT", should be complicated, EVEN   a toddler can figure what it means within a TWINKLE OF AN EYE

lol apparently naturalised US citizens do not need to know the meaniing!

Edited!
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Islander(f): 5:40am On Jun 23, 2007
;d
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 23, 2007
:p
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by ayefele200(m): 5:43am On Jun 23, 2007
davidylan:

lol apparently naturalised US citizens do not need to know the meaniing! .
and what gives u that impression.?.even nigerian citizens who never got on a plane talkless of travelling international, know what it means, i still dont get it
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 5:44am On Jun 23, 2007
ayefele200:

and what gives u that impression.?.even nigerian citizens who never got on a plane talkless of travelling international, know what it means, i still don't get it

ask the clueless omo_eko. what a waste of school fees that girl has turned out to be.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Islander(f): 5:45am On Jun 23, 2007
;d
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 23, 2007
;d
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 23, 2007
cool
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Islander(f): 5:49am On Jun 23, 2007
:d
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Freewilly(f): 5:50am On Jun 23, 2007
One last thing before I leave this thread. I know I'm the brightest bulb in the room, but I'll never get someone else to do my typing for me. I'm sure that person knows what I'm talking  about. shame on you my dear.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 23, 2007
cool
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by ayefele200(m): 5:52am On Jun 23, 2007
Freewilly:

One last thing before I leave this thread. I know I'm the brightest bulb in the room, but I'll never get someone else to do my typing for me. I'm sure that person knows what I'm talking about. shame on you my dear.
girl shut ur hoe, has this grudge gat anything to do with u, better find a breathing space to rest ur steak ass on,
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Islander(f): 5:53am On Jun 23, 2007
:d :d

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

American Pastor,Creflo Dollar Arrested For Stealing Church Funds To Buy Mansion / Lady Welcomes Baby 16 Years After Wedding After Pastor Iginla Prayed For Her / Mummy GO: If Any Member Of My Church Goes For Big Brother, He Must Die (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.