Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't (17144 Views)

Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! / Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nurse007(m): 5:53am On Jun 23, 2007
he he grin

this is the net peeps not real life grin quit all this rantings

erhmmmmmm but then cheesy undecided it just might be necessary sometimes grin
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by OmoEko1(f): 5:56am On Jun 23, 2007
@ david,
U confusing me. One time I cannot use english, then the next time I can,
Please make up ur mind jare,

@islander,
I warn u girl, now u believe lol
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 23, 2007
cool
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

@ david,
You confusing me. One time I cannot use english, then the next time I can,
Please make up your mind jare,

@islander,

were u sleeping before? now i ask where omo_eko disappeared to u suddenly appeared to make a post! Are u this dumb?
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Islander(f): 5:59am On Jun 23, 2007
@Davidylan
Your cronies fed you poison then ran away. Let them come and aid you in dethroning her Highness.  I have told you again and again, you and your crew have nothing on me.  Bring the evidences and prove me wrong, if not, get off my case I have work to do,

Omo Eko:

@islander,

I don't do heresay, I believe in experience, wink
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 23, 2007
Nurse007:

erhmmmmmm but then cheesy undecided it just might be necessary sometimes grin

my brother u get am.  grin
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by ayefele200(m): 6:00am On Jun 23, 2007
davidylan:

were u sleeping before? now i ask where omo_eko disappeared to u suddenly appeared to make a post! Are u this dumb?
but really, it still baffles me up todate, should all users spend all previous time on NAIRALAND, w/o, getting  tangible things done, disgusting, we all different dude, everyone has a mission to complete unlike others
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 23, 2007
cool
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Islander(f): 6:06am On Jun 23, 2007
@Davidylan
You seem to be the one who is dumb, How can Islander and omo be online at the same time undecided

davidylan:

only guilty people need to reinforce the fact that they are innocent 200 times a minute! Get over it, u were caught pants down!

Look me saying I didn't do anything is not for you nor your imps, because I don't give a f u c k what you or them believe or think. My tutition, rent, food, clothes etc aren't covered by them. So please, let it go.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 23, 2007
cool
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by OmoEko1(f): 6:11am On Jun 23, 2007
@David yeye

Stop boy, u are ranting nonsense. Lol,
Now u couldn't handle omo eko so u want to go and atack someone else/
Just like david,
David, david, david,
I saw the YIM , I already told Islander the rat who lied on her.
She is watitng for them on her YIM.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Islander(f): 6:12am On Jun 23, 2007
davidylan:

neelsel, it seems u made a huge mistake. i've been reading from u so long that i know your signature statements anywhere. The above in highlight is YOU amd not omo_eko, the cowardly immgrant oops naturalised US citizen.
I thought u were an adult!

You have still to prove your point, and you have NOT done so.  What you just posted make no sense.

And don't come here questioning my maturity, because from what I have been reading here right now, yours seem not to be intact.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Tonim(f): 6:14am On Jun 23, 2007
is there really a great difference between the way islander and omo_eko naturally writes ? because this is what davidylan is asserting here.

anyway, make una be careful on a muslim thread oo, before al-qaeda strikes  grin grin
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 23, 2007
cool
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by OmoEko1(f): 6:17am On Jun 23, 2007
davidylan:

lol at least u claim to be older, u don't behave any better than a 2 yr old who is sulking for her candy. Grow up!

Omo_eko u don learn english now abi? grin
Stupid idiot angry angry angry

Islander why are you wasting your energy on this rejected asshole
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Islander(f): 6:18am On Jun 23, 2007
@Davidylan
You have a tendency of mentioning stuff in your posts and whenever someone refers to them to make a point you blatantly misinterpret what was said and take it to another level. Now all that rent, clothes, tuition were only mentioned after you referred to me assumingly being caught with my pants down. I said what I said to reiterate that I don't care about wherther or not peoplen thought I was telling the truth.

Please, for the last time, if you Have no proof ( ask the Shim who called you to YIM for proof--Yes I just saw it) Then please I need to continue my task.  I need to be on my way,
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Islander(f): 6:20am On Jun 23, 2007
Tonim:

is there really a great difference between the way islander and omo_eko naturally writes ? because this is what davidylan is asserting here.

Ask David and his cronies( they are watching from the sidelines, as always)

davidylan:

lol at least u claim to be older, u don't behave any better than a 2 yr old who is sulking for her candy. Grow up!

I am right behind you,
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by proverbial: 6:22am On Jun 23, 2007
shocked shocked shocked David might be right on this.
Islander are you Omo-Eko?

I wasn't so sure at first, because Omo-Eko atimes makes some ignorable grammatical errors(which may be intentional), but when I was chatting with you on that other thread, it was Omo-Eko that claimed I attacked you.  Suddenly, Omo-Eko was gone, and I was left alone with Islander.

How could you play me like that, is it true? I hope not, you know we're supposed to be friends now. embarassed lol.

Freewilly, who are you trying to sell that innocent facade? Aren't you the same girl that said yoruba tribal marks were stupid. dolt.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

Stupid idiot angry angry angry
Islander why are you wasting your energy on this rejected asshole

You are nothing but a walking sepulchre. All painted up but an empty shell on the inside, intellectually bereft, myopic, incoherent vain babbler. You need to improve your repertoire of words to include some decent words that at least reflect your age. I thought u had a naturalised US citizenship, thought that meant u'd be at least better educated than us ofspring of village women.
Shame!

cool
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 23, 2007
proverbial:

they are not the same, the silly children go round refering to themselves as twin sisters. omo_eko is readily noticeable with her atrocious grammer. Apparently they do impersonate each other when they feel like. Now that they've been caught neelsel is asking for "proof" sitting in front of her!
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Islander(f): 6:26am On Jun 23, 2007
proverbial:

I wasn't so sure at first, because Omo-Eko atimes makes some ignorable grammatical errors(which may be intentional), but when I was chatting with you on that other thread, it was Omo-Eko that claimed I attacked you.  Suddenly, Omo-Eko was gone, and I was left alone with Islander.

How could you play me like that, is it true? I hope not, you know we're supposed to be friends now. embarassed lol.

Proverbial
please, Omo eko is not Islander. According to "King David", I was posting for Omo earlier on when they both supposedly have an argument.

@Davidylan,
when you have removed the beam from your guilty eyes, come and remove mine.  Look who's calling me a child. blood cloth, cha. buoy nah go dey,.

Am still waiting for the proof. You dug up some wayward posts and tried using them as your defence mechanism. Well I may be jobless( according to you) but I am not falling for that crap. No proof, No case,
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by proverbial: 6:28am On Jun 23, 2007
please, Omo eko is not Islander. According to "King David", I was posting for Omo earlier on when they both supposedly have an argument.
Oh, ok. I had my cane ready. grin Don't mind me.
Omo-Eko, remember I still have my cane ready.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 23, 2007
smiley
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by OmoEko1(f): 6:31am On Jun 23, 2007
davidylan:

You are nothing but a walking sepulchre. All painted up but an empty shell on the inside, intellectually bereft, myopic, incoherent vain babbler. You need to improve your repertoire of words to include some decent words that at least reflect your age. I thought u had a naturalised US citizenship, thought that meant u'd be at least better educated than us ofspring of village women.
Shame!

see your life Mr cock sucker cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, abeg stop using Microsoft word to type because you can't even define half of those words you listed there. So David tell me something how many ounces of c*m did u swallow today, and did you suck both debo and I-Man ball at the same time. YOUR GAY ASS MOTHERFUCKER
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Islander(f): 6:33am On Jun 23, 2007
davidylan:

O so u now know u are guilty? shameless tart. Grow up, u're 30 and u're going no where with your life hobnobbing with a silly child u thinks a US passport is a free ticket to heaven! At 30 my village mother already had 2 children and was a medic!

Davidylan

FYI I was born 3 yrs after the numbers on my YIM( the year my grandma passed)

And Mr. Scientist, by not allowing my stomach to be stretched beyond recognition, or not being fooled into subjecting myself to carrying a title makes me useless?  Well if that is the case, the islands is populated with thousands of "useless" women.

Look boy, you don't want to go down that road with me, Please,

PS>> 30 you say?? well I must admit, am looking damn good for being older than you,

Shameless tart David, afterall, I see your mother's home training has been lost to a white woman's hymen, such a shame,
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

see your life Mr cock sucker cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, abeg stop using Microsoft word to type because you can't even define half of those words you listed there. So David tell me something how many ounces of c*m did u swallow today, and did you suck both debo and I-Man ball at the same time. YOUR GAY ASS MOTHERFUCKER

it is not difficult to note what occupies an individual's mind, it inadvertently comes up when they loose control just like the above. Keep it up.
oh lol, its not ur fault. Ur low level of education and poor self esteem is what makes u think everyone else who comes up with words u need to grab a dictionary to understand must be using MS word. Sorry, i havent even opened MS word in the last 12 hrs.

Even though my mom was a poor village woman, she taught me well.  grin I'd rather have her a million times over than an illegal alien!  Dont worry, night school should be able to help if ur cerebral cortex is not already addled.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Islander(f): 6:37am On Jun 23, 2007
proverbial:

Oh, ok. I had my cane ready. grin Don't mind me.

I prefer a whip wink wink wink
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Arnold1(m): 6:40am On Jun 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

Are you saying he gets turned on sucking on 2 balls at the sametime ?
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by OmoEko1(f): 6:41am On Jun 23, 2007
davidylan:

O so u now know u are guilty? shameless tart. Grow up, u're 30 and u're going no where with your life hobnobbing with a silly child who thinks a US passport is a free ticket to heaven! At 30 my village mother already had 2 children and was a medic!

See this yeye boy shocked shocked shocked, so are you really 24 like you claimed , so i guess your other 2 ugliest brother are both  21 and 20, LMFAO.
I’m calling the American Embassy on your ass for forging fake documents to receive a student visa to come up here.

So how is your dirty white slut doing today
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by proverbial: 6:42am On Jun 23, 2007
I prefer a whip
say what?  shocked shocked shocked careful o, it's a sacred thread, lol a whip. stop flirting joh!
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 23, 2007
smiley
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 23, 2007
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Download Audio And Lyrics Video: Tasha Cobbs - Put A Praise On It / Who Is The Greatest Man Ever Lived / Kidnapped Kaduna RCCG Members Released – Adeboye Announces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.