Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,033 members, 7,835,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't (17139 Views)

Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / I Love Her But The Spirit Using Her I Hate! / Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by OmoEko1(f): 6:45am On Jun 23, 2007
Arnold1:

Are you saying he gets turned on sucking on 2 balls at the sametime ?
Yes offcourse becos all three of them are GAY lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Islander(f): 6:47am On Jun 23, 2007
grin grin
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by OmoEko1(f): 6:48am On Jun 23, 2007
davidylan:

ah i see neelsel the fool has been doing a good job of filling u in on my family history eh? good job! grin
O my brothers? they are doing quite fine and my white slut isnt doing bad today. Any other question she prodded u to ask me? cheesy

dude your ugly ass pic was on hi5 grin grin grin, damn you are one wowo guy!!!!!!chie

didn't you have on a bright ass yellow shirt

Your monkey ass belong at the gym becos you are fat and ugly.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Arnold1(m): 6:50am On Jun 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

See this yeye boy shocked shocked shocked, so are you really 24 like you claimed , so i guess your other 2 ugliest brother are both 21 and 20, LMFAO.
I’m calling the American Embassy on your ass for forging fake documents to receive a student visa to come up here.

So how is your dirty white slut doing today

Please don't call the embassy, or do you want him to go back to being an agbero in Lagos ?
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Islander(f): 6:50am On Jun 23, 2007
@Davidylan
FYI, Omo saw you long before I ever did, so there was no need for me to tell her who you are. Matter of fact your Hi5 account has been visible for all, so please leave out ooo abeg.

FYI, look under your bed you will find the fool, Nonsense,

@Proverbial,
You see, I was implying anything at all, naughty boy wink
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 23, 2007
smiley
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by proverbial: 6:55am On Jun 23, 2007
You see, I was implying anything at all, naughty boy
you were? shocked shocked silly girl, may Allah pardon you.

Omo-Eko, stop it.
Arnold1, instigator.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Arnold1(m): 6:55am On Jun 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

dude your ugly ass pic was on hi5 grin grin grin, damn you are one wowo guy!!!!!!chie

Your monkey ass belong at the gym because you are fat and ugly.

The gyms I know don't allow monkey looking wowo guys on there premises.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

Your monkey ass belong at the gym because you are fat and ugly.

ah, no stress.  grin post your own pic and lets see how "beautiful" u are. Stupid imp! I guess everyone who doesnt conform to your skinny mouse of a boyfriend is automatically termed "fat".  Of course u can't even scribble down your own grammer so how can i expect u to understand some basic human anatomy?
shameless pig.

Dont u have a life? i thought u were accusing me of not having one? no cook out again? shameless liar!

i'm a wowo guy and yet you went snooping around my hi5, what were u looking for? was ur boyfriend in my pocket? grin
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Islander(f): 6:57am On Jun 23, 2007
grin grin grin
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Tonim(f): 6:58am On Jun 23, 2007
Arnold1:

this guy is crazy grin
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Islander(f): 7:00am On Jun 23, 2007
proverbial:

you were? shocked shocked silly girl, may Allah pardon you.

Yes talk to Allah for me oo, abeg. Since Holy Pastor David done block my blessings from Jesus cry
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 23, 2007
smiley
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 23, 2007
wink
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Islander(f): 7:06am On Jun 23, 2007
;d ;d
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Islander(f): 7:10am On Jun 23, 2007
;d ;d ;d
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by OmoEko1(f): 7:11am On Jun 23, 2007
Arnold1:

my dear they got a special one for ugly david but he just have to pay extra wink.

It you see this guy pics, omo you go run oh, infact you might get blind lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, he ugly pepper Obj cry cry cry.

Arnold1:

Please don't call the embassy, or do you want him to go back to being an agbero in Lagos ?
Lagos for where shocked shocked shocked no oh, but they will be deporting his wowo us in Ota where Seun lives, and he might be able to help Obj at his farm.

davidylan:

ah, no stress.  grin post your own pic and lets see how "beautiful" u are. Stupid imp! I guess everyone who doesnt conform to your skinny mouse of a boyfriend is automatically termed "fat".  Of course u can't even scribble down your own grammer so how can i expect u to understand some basic human anatomy?
shameless pig.

Dont u have a life? i thought u were accusing me of not having one? no cook out again? shameless liar!

Don't i have a life shocked shocked shocked, i should be asking your ass that since you shit,eat,sleep on NL.
Am really getting tired of this grammer shit, yawn yawn. Abeg look for another joke becos those grammer things are gettting lame.

My boy and you will never be on the same level example, my bobo fine pass you!!!!!!!!!!damn his hot kiss kiss kiss

Dude offcourse am still having a cook out, lol see this greedy boy want an invitation, too bad only handome and rich guys are welcome
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Arnold1(m): 7:11am On Jun 23, 2007
Islander:

Please Son, don't make me go back to being a bitch, I have really been praying for deliverance from all this bitchy demeanor ( Proverbial I am heeding to that last line in your offtopic thread wink)

I just love the way you addressed him as Son.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 23, 2007
smiley
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by proverbial: 7:12am On Jun 23, 2007
You're not Nigerian  shocked shocked whaat, I see.
Either way you're still getting the same thing done,  but being civil usually seperates the juveniles from the more matured members.
The juveniles are used to needless cuss words.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Islander(f): 7:14am On Jun 23, 2007
proverbial:

You're not Nigerian shocked shocked whaat, I see.
Either way you're still getting the same thing done, but being civil usually seperates the juveniles from the more matured members.
The juveniles are used to needless cuss words.

No dear 101% West Indian 2 da bone, grin grin
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Islander(f): 7:18am On Jun 23, 2007
;d
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by proverbial: 7:18am On Jun 23, 2007

What grin. West indian, one of these people. shocked shocked shocked. Anyway, thanks for sharing.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Islander(f): 7:21am On Jun 23, 2007
@Proverbial
yes sir that's us ooo. Looks like this pic was from either Labour Day or CARIBANA,
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Arnold1(m): 7:22am On Jun 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

my dear they got a special one for ugly david but he just have to pay extra wink.

It does make sense sha, the extra cost is for catering to his foul body odour and special fumigating for monkey smelling wowo people.

Omo Eko:

It you see this guy pics, omo you go run oh, infact you might get blind lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, he ugly pepper Obj cry cry cry.

hmmmm. that's why he is fighting with you ladies, he is very upset because fine girls always turn him down.

I have always said two ugly people should stop giving birth to children, because this is the result of such union.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 23, 2007
Omo Eko:

My boy and you will never be on the same level example, my bobo fine pass you!!!!!!!!!!damn his hot kiss kiss kiss

u're very right we can't be on the same level. A guy who chooses a girl who is semi-literate says much for the type of individual your boyfriend is. I challenge u to post your pics and his and i'll post mine and let others judge! useless girl. yelling about other peoples looks while hiding her ugly face behind a facade!

wink
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by WesleyanA(f): 7:25am On Jun 23, 2007
nice pic.
I want to party with flags too. lol tongue
what country are you from @Islander
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 23, 2007
arnold1 dont worry sir, u've got the attention u need from a market woman, i wont dignify u with a response. grin
keep making noise.
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Islander(f): 7:28am On Jun 23, 2007
;d
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by proverbial: 7:30am On Jun 23, 2007
Anna, good to see you here today, my buddy. grin
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by WesleyanA(f): 7:31am On Jun 23, 2007
what's SVG?
I would love to visit the Caribbean sometimes though. in my dreams. lol
Re: I Hate Muslims Even Though I Shouldn't by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 23, 2007
wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Have The Bible Lost Its Value? Replaced With Tablets In Churches / TB Joshua Denies Prophesy On The Kidnap Of An East-African President / Download Audio And Lyrics Video: Tasha Cobbs - Put A Praise On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.