Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,877 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. (57159 Views)

As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Silentgroper(m): 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:
They always get mad when i reply their financial demands with the phrase "no money o, where I wan see dat kind money?" grin
Money spent on women is wasted, i knew this long time ago. If the money is too much please help your needy friends, they will praise you till eternity.

When these 2 people tell you to run, please just look for chair and sit down.

A particular one is running after a very non existing poland bf 4 money nd oda benefits that comes wit dating him yet she's claiming she isnt moved by a man's money. My broda jxt gve 1k nd she'd suck ur dick till she grows grey hair

12 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2020
nice post but there are 3 kinds of women existing in 3 different phases in life - Money means a whole different thing to all of those groups

women indeed are wired from childhood to accept money from men for displaying their beauty and sexuality for favours - it is not open for argument

Type of Women (regardless the age)
1: The Chaste Woman (Religious and Subjugated) - will accept money as long as it also comes with a promise of marriage.
2: The Independent Woman (also known as the Feminist) - will accept money but they can also reject it or flash your money back if you expected them to fall on their backs and open their legs
3: The less-privileged Slay-queen (also known as Mgbueke-feeling-funky) - the are simply securing the bag

for all women, money becomes crucial the older they get

20-25: no difference between money and sex
26-30: no difference between money and iPhone
30 and above: no difference between money and love

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by PresidentJosh20(m): 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
BigDick70inch:

Okay..
I'm somehow a broke guy right now..but then am caring..
Loving..
Have a big dick..
And finally so down to earth..
I really wanna start somethin serious with u..
I guess u liking already??
Mr big dick,well done sir.
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Hassanmaye(m): 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
I pity the men following women up and down, continue spending your hard earned money on pekus, you send her airtime she call her dude, as for me now I spend my money on my mom, that blessing is everything, than to go and waste my money on a slayqueen and the next thing is what have you ever done to me?

10 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Hassanmaye(m): 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
Hassanmaye:
I pity the men following women up and down, continue spending your hard earned money on pekus while another man is getting it free, you send her airtime she call her dude, as for me now I spend my money on my mom, that blessing is everything than to go and waste my money and the next thing is what have you ever done to me!
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Benitoh: 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
Your write up makes alot of sense. that's good points you made.
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by paul100(m): 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
That true oooooo but come to think to it.How did Ned win regina daniels heart?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Silentgroper(m): 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
Froshloaded:

I'm confused undecided
I'm in d same state as u bro, as in i'm really nt understanding
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by 4gunners(m): 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
Hassanmaye:
I pity their men following women up and down, continue spending your hard earned money on pekus while another man is getting it free, you send her airtime she call her dude, as for me now I spend my money on my mom, that blessing is everything than to go and waste my money and the next thing is what have you ever done to me!

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by kushme: 11:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

The mystique statue is another femi-centric ideology promoted by the society and generally, women, to uphold women in high standard.
There's absolutely nothing mysterious about women, their dual mating strategy, hypergamous nature, innate solipsism, nature and idea of love, just to list a few are the core of women mystique promoted in the society.
Once you understand these concepts, your perception of women will change forever !
A rude awakening, and there's no going back .
Sad and depressing reality.

You've said it all.. Guys should learn to see it and observe it.. Nothing mysterious there..

4 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by jericco1(m): 11:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
No wonder!
I talk am
Chai
Nawa o!!!
So na so e be
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by PrinceGoku(m): 11:02pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
I don't accept gifts from men,forget all I type here on Nairaland.

who do you think you are fooling?

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Elsueno: 11:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
I give my money to orphans.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Elsueno: 11:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
paul100:

Who told you he worn her heart? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by GreenDee(f): 11:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
hmmmn...
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by heendrix(m): 11:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
Toks2008:

All of you saying a man's money can't move you.. Issokay
Don't mind em Modafokas angry
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Joker09(m): 11:13pm On Oct 04, 2020
paul100:

He didn't win any heart, she only married for money, that doesn't mean she wont cheat or she's not cheating.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Sammyblack87: 11:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
Petyprincess:
Please tell them o, girls like me can't be impressed with money, if you like spend from now till tomorrow,what matters is a good heart with fat pocket of course grin
na so..
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by paul100(m): 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
Elsueno:

Who told you he worn her heart? cheesy
Guy,I don't know ooo.What do you think?grin
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by mercyland93(m): 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
PoliticallyInco:
Give a lady money? How many ladies have given me money and who says I have to give a lady money.

These ladies have hands,legs and brains. So why should they be a charity case? God forbid I raise daughters this way. Just because nature gave you a few features to enable you bear babies, you have turned it into a commercial venture? If nature wanted you to rely on men so much it would have not provided you with arms, legs and a brain. One was quoted as saying girls are now wise, they are following the money. That is wisdom? Well okay. If stupid things make you happy who am I to talk. As long as you aren't getting the money from me and as long as you don't come complaining when your economic master that you are a slave to treats you like shit because he pays the bill, then I have no problems with your decision. Enjoy.

Or are we saying the society affects girls so much that they become mentally retarded at making ends meet? Are we saying the society has stunted their mental and psychological development to such a grave extent of mental retardation that they can't possibly work to make their own money and use it as they will. Was a curse placed on them never to make their own money and spend it how they like? Do they enjoy being economic slaves? Recently a lady said most young girls/students will die of hunger if married men remained faithful to their wives. While I am no saint, it is not that these girls will die of hunger. THEY WILL DIE FROM GREED! GREED FROM WANTING THINGS THEY CANT AFFORD AND HENCE NOT LIVING WITHIN THEIR MEANS.

Listen, If the lady isn't a minor or an aged relative then she is not getting a dime from me just like that. In other to get a dime she has to earn every penny of it by working twice or thrice as hard to earn it. It would not matter how many positions of the Kama Sutra you know, how good the head you give is, how wet you get when I slam into you from behind sending your juices splashing everywhere, or how good your food tastes, or how domesticated you are, or how saintly your character is. And oh I also don't kid myself that I am the best man out there. Just as you aren't the best woman either. So please make your own money and "eat" it alone. Let me make mine and enjoy it in peace with legit dependants. See ladies, there are a few ways to earn money from me and I promise you,you must work thrice as hard to earn it and secondly it isn't through any form of sexuality or the stereotypical gender roles of a lady.

I live for myself first, then my young and aged dependants next, then the less privileged, before I then consider a woman.

Baba, I like this. But limit it a little before ur girlfriends termed you a stingy man.
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by TheCork(m): 11:19pm On Oct 04, 2020
dorin27:
are you done?

Not yet. Am very hand some & from London..dorin27...please can u have a handsome baby for me? smiley

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Taciturn1: 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

The mystique statue is another femi-centric ideology promoted by the society and generally, women, to uphold women in high standard.
There's absolutely nothing mysterious about women, their dual mating strategy, hypergamous nature, innate solipsism, nature and idea of love, just to list a few are the core of women mystique promoted in the society.
Once you understand these concepts, your perception of women will change forever !
A rude awakening, and there's no going back .
Sad and depressing reality.
quoted from?
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by benqo01(m): 11:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
You are not far from the truth.....i have this friend of mine who places his girlfiriend on a monthly salaries whenever he gets paid.

Like for goodness sake,this guy still wears one shirt and trouser dey waka for road......food e no see chop abeg make una help me pray for am

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by King44(m): 11:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
Trying to win a girls heart with money is a waste of resources, a girl that would like and appreciate you won't put your money first. Your money would be the last thing she would care about.

But you see leeches, you would know them from day one

5 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by BigBashiru: 11:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
Toks2008:

Nah so.... If only men understand that mystery about ladies.

If men understood it, it will solve a lot of crime in the society....
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by MrColdsweat: 11:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
The fact that women are incapable of gratitude is one of the reasons I don't even help them. I help men because they're all they've got.

Unfortunately, the same men who need help are the ones lining up in a woman's inbox, begging to lift mountains for her.

Men are the new bitches.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
Few days ago one broke up with me saying I'm stingy.

E no even be like say I break up sef. For I knew she was after the money and I'm proud to say I didn't give her Chingbain.

They don't know that a lady that never asks gets the prize. Even at dropping the hint here they will still fail
For the can't have enough patience to read to this page. Oloshos

17 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by mickelkingz(m): 11:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
nice one.. most women in this part nigeria women are confused

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by victorian(f): 11:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
jimmychang:

Nigga speak for yourself grin

grin

It's well.
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by MrColdsweat: 11:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
[s]
UyaiIncomparabl:
Meehn, you men are always nagging. Dude, do whatever you like with your money. We don't care. You all can roast for all I care. All these boys with twenty K account balance won't just let me rest. Dude, go to hell.

And you with the stupid threads. Roast!
[/s]

Typical Nigerian lady and ad hominem.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. / “I Stoled Your Heart, I Stoled Your Surname" – Pre-Wedding Photo Goes Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.