Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. (57169 Views)

As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
Hmmmm.
Different strokes for different folks.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by 4gunners(m): 11:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
benqo01:
You are not far from the truth.....i have this friend of mine who places his girlfiriend on a monthly salaries whenever he gets paid.

Like for goodness sake,this guy still wears one shirt and trouser dey waka for road......food e no see chop abeg make una help me pray for am
Lmao grin grin grin We are all praying for him.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by proffour: 11:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
You are somehow right, a man's money doesn't really move me,if you like buy me the most expensive gifts,if I don't like you,i won't still like you
but u go collect am. then, u're a thief
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by yungchop: 11:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
Toks2008:

Money is never a guaranty
like said, i just had a break up.. I don't seem to be okay.
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by dingbang(m): 11:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
Toks2008:
Dear men,

Don't ever think you can win a lady's heart by giving her money, or buying her gifts or taking her on expensive trips cos a woman's heart is very intrinsic and she can give it to any man she desires even if she does not get a dime from the man and trust me on this, if a lady truly wants you, she will need no monetary influence to be with you.

Men must also understand that except there is an established relationship between them and a lady or an agreement with a lady before they spend on her, she is not obliged to give anything in return regardless of how big you spend on her.... You made that choice.

So what is the point?

if you must give a lady money, please don't try to impress but give her only what you can afford and not the type of money that will drive you crazy if you get nothing back in return because ''MOST'' ladies are naturally wired to appreciate a monetary gift from a man not according to what a man can afford or the level of the sacrifice he makes but rather they compare what you give them with what another man can give or worse still what their friends get from their men.

Simply put... MOST ladies will see a gift of 75k from a guy who has only 150k in savings as nothing when they get 1M from a billionaire not minding the fact that the former sacrificed 50% of his life savings whilst the latter probably gave 0.00001% of his monetary worth.

This is why during a heated argument when a man tries to remind a lady of the financial sacrifices he made for her, she usually responds by saying "what have you done that another man can't do" or worse still "how much did you give me compared to what men are giving their women out there"

So guys please, no go dey do pass yourself..
I loved the finishing quote.
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by 2016v2017: 11:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
DeSepiero:
Makes absolute sense.

Learn to say "NO" to urgent 10k requests when it's not convenient. You owe no one an explanation. Even if its convenient you can still simply say no if you want.

It doesn't make you stingy, it means you're in control of your choices and actions.
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Silentgroper(m): 11:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
virginprincess:
Op this your story de two sided, anyway you are right in a way, a man money can and will never move me.
Naso all of u dey talk. Small tym nw una go dy shout a man should always take care of his wife/gf nd we all knw what d "take care" actually means

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by fuckaholic25(f): 11:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
You are somehow right, a man's money doesn't really move me,if you like buy me the most expensive gifts,if I don't like you,i won't still like you
"girls say the exact opposite of what they want" guys, wise up

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Silentgroper(m): 11:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
Petyprincess:

Because it meant to confused not to convinced you.
Sumone should call sarz on dz ......... Azz .. She jxt murdered English

4 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by atheistandproud(m): 11:51pm On Oct 04, 2020
so much sense in one thread
keep it up guys.
there are very enlightened men here.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by loswhite(m): 12:03am On Oct 05, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Strong wine. I respect your opinion honestly.

But why do you think nature has domesticated women? Just some heads up, by nature I could also mean God.

Now, why do you think women have, in a sense, being domesticated? They are not as strong and resilient as men. I mean, the chore of providing basic necessities from antiquity had to do with strength, agility, and swiftness?

Imagine a world of women. Not a single man. Not one. Do you think they'd be better off technologically, scientifically, and even material-wise? Hell no. But why or put differently, why would they be worse off?

Now, look at it from a biological pov. Let me chip in for a moment about how reproductive anatomy favours men. Back in time and even now, the average woman is worried about quite a number of things that has to do with biology.

If you know the number of women who have stayed back at home because of painful periods, heavy period, irregular period, or even period leaks, you would be shocked.

This kills productivity for no fault of theirs.

I am not in anyway encouraging laziness but God who created women from men has made it such that most women would have to depend on a man for basic necessities. Seems like one of the curses though. It is not sexist but the truth.
Simp tell that to Ngozi iweala

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by johnmyst: 12:08am On Oct 05, 2020
facts and facts it remains forever

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by don89(m): 12:09am On Oct 05, 2020
You will live long ,this is just my thought too.
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Jimmyld231: 12:09am On Oct 05, 2020
baralatie:

ehen!

I said it!

I knew it!

awon onigirama ati encyclopedia won n be ni nairaland!
Eni to tin yawere die die
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Silentgroper(m): 12:10am On Oct 05, 2020
TheCork:

Not yet. Am very hand some & from London..dorin27...please can u have a handsome baby for me? smiley
Dorin27 4 us actually.
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by chaloskyx: 12:16am On Oct 05, 2020
JUST MARRY SOMEONE WHO LOVES YOU FOR YOU WITH OR WITHOUT MONEY.....THEY ARE HARD TO FIND THOUGH BUT THEY ARE OUT THERE

9 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Bahamas95(m): 12:21am On Oct 05, 2020
J111333:
We nairaland men are broke so why advise us, abi pesin fit give wetin he no get?

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Sniper101(m): 12:53am On Oct 05, 2020
Who cares about winning her heart ni undecided

If giving her money n more money will eventually make her give up the kpekus, then we're glad to give up SOME money grin

...it's called "investment" grin grin grin
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Happy2020: 1:05am On Oct 05, 2020
chaloskyx:
JUST MARRY SOMEONE WHO LOVES YOU FOR YOU WITH OR WITHOUT MONEY.....THEY ARE HARD TO FIND THOUGH BUT THEY ARE OUT THERE

Find this in Nigeria?
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by TheCork(m): 1:10am On Oct 05, 2020
dorin27:
are you done?

done wit self service?.....no.... gimmme 5 minute!! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by sircatherine45(m): 1:12am On Oct 05, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Meehn, you men are always nagging. Dude, do whatever you like with your money. We don't care. You all can roast for all I care. All these boys with twenty K account balance won't just let me rest. Dude, go to hell.

And you with the stupid threads. Roast!

Cry more!!!

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:14am On Oct 05, 2020
benqo01:
You are not far from the truth.....i have this friend of mine who places his girlfiriend on a monthly salaries whenever he gets paid.

Like for goodness sake,this guy still wears one shirt and trouser dey waka for road......food e no see chop abeg make una help me pray for am

Dude, mind your damn business. It is called "investment". That gurl could blow unexpectedly tomorrow and change that guy's story and you will still be here wailing like a rabid ekuke mastiff.

Na man wey calm down go enjoy our money and not you these walking corpses who won't let me rest with your incessant wailings like a baby who has colic. Mehn, boy bye.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by sircatherine45(m): 1:20am On Oct 05, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Dude, mind your damn business. It is called "investment". That gurl could blow unexpectedly tomorrow and change that guy's story and you will still be here wailing like a rabid ekuke mastiff.

Na man wey calm down go enjoy our money and not you these walking corpses who won't let me rest with your incessant wailings like a baby who has colic. Mehn, boy bye.

" Investment "
Really?

7 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Instrumentalng(m): 1:22am On Oct 05, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Meehn, you men are always nagging. Dude, do whatever you like with your money. We don't care. You all can roast for all I care. All these boys with twenty K account balance won't just let me rest. Dude, go to hell.

And you with the stupid threads. Roast!

Men are not the cause of your family hardship and should not be the cure
Hating men won’t restore you wide pussy OKPo

8 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:30am On Oct 05, 2020
sircatherine45:

" Investment "
Really?

Yea. It's better to invest your money on a good woman than on alcohol, smokes, and one-minute lays. I hope you feel me?

So, dude if you got some balls and money to invest, do so now or just be gone, boy.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by chaloskyx: 1:36am On Oct 05, 2020
Believe you me they are there
Happy2020:

Find this in Nigeria?
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by HimName: 1:39am On Oct 05, 2020
angry

4 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by joepepsy(m): 1:48am On Oct 05, 2020
But Nigerian women are orphans too na.
DontBullshitMe:
I give my money to orphans.

Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by Elsueno: 2:05am On Oct 05, 2020
paul100:

Guy,I don't know ooo.What do you think?grin

it's simple really, party A needs $$ while party B needs a young ####
wink
Re: Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. by cray91(m): 2:09am On Oct 05, 2020
easy to say! anybody can come on social to say exact same thing! is that what you are really in person?

tell us the truth! haha
Zzor:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) / When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.