Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:31 PM

Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? (51927 Views)

An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality / Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by crackhaus: 10:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
armyofone:
Hahaha - cool down cool down, calm down calm down grin

Lol, I'm curious though.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by nairanaira12: 12:07am On Oct 06, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

Mental emptiness is the epitome of your all talk.

The only sense in all you wrote up there is that you are dumb and empty.

You are as stupid as those who say anyone opposing tinubu is automatically an igbo and those who say anyone supporting Buhari is automatically a Yoruba.

Make an effort to quit Stupidity, OK?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by mentored: 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
Zzor:
Is this your own way of saying you won't make plenty money to take care of your woman?you better change this your reasoning ooo,you should be thinking towards making money so you can make your woman very comfortable and happy and not what you are posting here.

Mbe agaba.......

Ajambele
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 2:44am On Oct 08, 2020
victorian:

My dear yes o!

Especially betnaija! It has eaten deep in some men's blood and Brain.

I once dated a guy who has good job, tall guy, well suited up, and his salary was 280k excluding benefits. But this guy is always broke.
Although he eats well but after buying foodstuffs, he's always broke.

One day I sat him down and I ask him how do u spend your salary cos I'm surprised u are broke. I hardly ask u for money. I pay my tfare to and Fro, to come see u. I don't demand a dime from u. So what's happening with your salary?

He didn't want to open up initially, until one of his siblings begged him to assist her pay her school fees and he wanted to ask me for assistance, I then asked him, u need to tell me the truth. What's happening with your salary?

That's when he confessed he's addicted to betnaija.
I was like what? shocked

He said he had his sister's school fees kept one side o, until a voice whispered to his Brain to use it and play the bet, so he can have double or triple of it but unfortunately he lost. And thats how he has been loosing money playing bet but he knows one day he will hit it big!
And that's how the voices always pop up in his head to use money in his account to play , even when he looses.

Chai! I weep for the guy cry
I said u need deliverance. This is not ordinary and you are the first son with siblings and parents u said u need to cater for. Guy! U need pure deliverance!

Anyway that's in the past. I wish him well in his sojourn in life. So some do.
Gambling addiction can be destructive.Any woman dating or who is married to a chronic gambler is trying.Most men wey u see wey dey look wretched even when they earn a lot of money na gambling cause am.wen money just enter ur hand the gambling spirit go dey push u make u use am go gamble.Association money u go carry am go gamble,money meant for ur children"s school fees and upkeep u go gamble everything throway.Apart from womanising..gambling is the next thing wey dey chop man money.U go need to advice that guy oo.He needs an intervention
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by victorian(f): 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
lefulefu:
Gambling addiction can be destructive.Any woman dating or who is married to a chronic gambler is trying.Most men wey u see wey dey look wretched even when they earn a lot of money na gambling cause am.wen money just enter ur hand the gambling spirit go dey push u make u use am go gamble.Association money u go carry am go gamble,money meant for ur children"s school fees and upkeep u go gamble everything throway.Apart from womanising..gambling is the next thing wey dey chop man money.U go need to advice that guy oo.He needs an intervention

I know but I've advised him.

It's up to him to heed and change his addiction.

There is very little I can do about him.. Hes a matured man.

I wish him best of luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures / Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. / What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.