Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? (51254 Views)

An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality / Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Lemmy123(m): 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2020
Fati2001... You are supposed to go around with the L tag hanging down your neck....
Muslim B.... :-XFati2001... You are supposed to go around with the L tag hanging down your neck....
Muslim B....
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by franchasng: 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
victorian:

God bless you.

Please don't matchmake any guy for anyone.

They all have sweet mouth as if they want to really settle down and marry but check the guys life, it's either he smokes igbo as a hobby or he is neck deep in debt because of baba ijebu. Or he's a fucccking player looking for more good ladies to mess up and possibly fleece from.

I can never match make guy with any one. Let them go and find that special babe and mess it up all by themselves!

You really understand guys and their deceptive paroles.

Thumbs up!
lol, I am a guy na, so I know guys' ways too....form lonely and ready to marry next Saturday, get one of your friends to hook you up with his bootilicious sister, u chop am sharpally and give one reason like; she no sabi cook water yam soup, the last indomie she prepared was too sweet, her bombom is too big, that means she has chop too many banku shocked cheesy

Move on to the next big ukwu asap grin

Me self go like press your piano if u allow me cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by victorian(f): 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
I use glasses.

Oh no wonder.

Then better change the glasses, they are faulty.

Replace them before they land u in mistaken eye sight saga.

I've said my own o

But the choice is yours anyways.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by victorian(f): 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
franchasng:
lol, I am a guy na, so I know guys' ways too....form lonely and ready to marry next Saturday, get one of your friends to hook you up with his bootilicious sister, u chop am sharpally and give one reason like; she no sabi cook water yam soup, the last indomie she prepared was too sweet, her bombom is too big, that means she has chop too many banku shocked cheesy

Move on to the next big ukwu asap grin

Me self go like press your piano if u allow me cheesy

At the bolded, so true.

In pressing my piano, sorry my name is not Animashaun and not from the clan. My piano belong to my Boo, he deserves being sole owner of it.

First guy ever to ever drive me nuts! I'm surprised but in control anyways. wink

In between I thought u are married?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Certifiedfucker(m): 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
dingbang:
the way you people just type without good upbringing is totally pitiable. Will you die if you just type without telling him to keep shut?

Bringing up emotions when reacting to comments is totally unprofessional.
so commenting has become professional grin [b][/b]
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by franchasng: 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2020
victorian:

At the bolded, so true.

In pressing my piano, sorry my name is not Animashaun and not from the clan. My piano belong to my Boo, he deserves being sole owner of it.

First guy ever to ever drive me nuts! I'm surprised but in control anyways. wink

In between I thought u are married?
I am happily married oh with the most handsome son in the world now, but I just love beautiful ladies....light skin ladies with big bombom can make me forget my surname, and even my wifey knows shocked shocked

I am like David not Solomon, loving women is my only sin, I am sure I will be pardoned at the gate of hell because I no kill anybody, na love I love them and I make them forever happy cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Alexaonfleek: 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2020
Dpsychologist:
This phenomenon has occurred for a long time now.

Women have entitlement mentality starting as a teenager her mom tells her how that she will marry and her Husband provides for her. She also observes her parents.

The Most intoxicating is when she begins to grow older she gets an Overdose of attention. Even if she coughs a guy will tell her she has the most Beautiful cough in the world . Guys + sugar daddies provide her with whatever she needs coupled with Narcissistic attention she gets from 5000 friends on fb, countless msg on WhatsApp and unfettered attention on Instagram and the likes.

She is always favoured anywhere she goes for the fact she is a woman.

When she gets married she will be taken care of till death(unless unfortunate circumstance). Her work is to lie down like Log of wood while the Husband sweat himself to please her.

Peradventure she is not a stay at home mother. As a Career woman her money is her money while the Husband money is their money.

She gives birth and the Husband take care of the children.
When the children grow she will still be taken care of.

Tell me why wouldn’t she feel entitled?
Cry me a river.
If you don't take up your provider roles and leave it for your woman,you are OYO.
It's better you just jejely stay single and continue wailing on NL
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Alexaonfleek: 10:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
fati2001:
unah go dy complain yet nah u "ZOOGERIA MEN " GO STILL MARRY EM " EVERY SATURDAY.
I just witnessed one yesterday. she's a school dropout.. didn't complete one semester and no hand work but she got married yesterday to the same NIGERIA Man.
Don't look at these nl alfas ooo.
They will keep wailing and creating threads and people will keep marrying who they want to marry.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by badaoyeyemi(f): 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
Couldn't have said it any better
Dpsychologist:

Women have entitlement mentality starting as a teenager her mom tells her how that she will marry and her Husband provides for her. She also observes her parents.

The Most intoxicating is when she begins to grow older she gets an Overdose of attention. Even if she coughs a guy will tell her she has the most Beautiful cough in the world . Guys + sugar daddies provide her with whatever she needs coupled with Narcissistic attention she gets from 5000 friends on fb, countless msg on WhatsApp and unfettered attention on Instagram and the likes.

When she gets married she will be taken care of till death(unless unfortunate circumstance). Her work is to lie down like Log of wood while the Husband sweat himself to please her.

Peradventure she is not a stay at home mother. As a Career woman her money is her money while the Husband money is their money.

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Dpsychologist: 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
badaoyeyemi:
Couldn't have said it any better
Glad this is coming from a lady.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Alexaonfleek: 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
Matrimonous:
All i pray for is a very beautiful, faithful, and God fearing wife.
I don't care if she depends on me for even sanitary pad, as usual. I love to provide every-every and I know God won't take that privilege away from me.
Lobatan.
May you go far in every area of life.
God always have a way of blessing men who provide for their wife and children and make them happy.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by victorian(f): 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
franchasng:
I am happily married oh with the most handsome son in the world now, but I just love beautiful ladies....light skin ladies with big bombom can make me forget my surname, and even my wifey knows shocked shocked

I am like David not Solomon, loving women is my only sin, I am sure I will be pardoned at the gate of hell because I no kill anybody, na love I love them and I make them forever happy cheesy

Awwww cheesy I love the one u said u have the most handsome son cheesy.. And u also make women that catches your fancy happy forever cheesy That's so cute.

I now understand your plight with fair beautiful sassy ladies.

Well I'm not your spec because I'm extremely boobilicius with nice fleshy assz.
Im not trying to tempt u o. I'm just like being free with words.

So like I said earlier i cant be with another.

My guy, He's a ghost member and fan here on nairaland. So it's a no no for me cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by ZeusP(m): 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
Orientation Variation
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by erico2k2(m): 11:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
Zzor:
Is this your own way of saying you won't make plenty money to take care of your woman?you better change this your reasoning ooo,you should be thinking towards making money so you can make your woman very comfortable and happy and not what you are posting here.
nah this mentality need change, making much money is not limited to just men.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by cerpvad(m): 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
#Fact
Dpsychologist:

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 05, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
May you go far in every area of life.
God always have a way of blessing men who provide for their wife and children and make them happy.
God bless you dear.

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 05, 2020
victorian:

God bless you.

Please don't matchmake any guy for anyone.

They all have sweet mouth as if they want to really settle down and marry but check the guys life, it's either he smokes igbo as a hobby or he is neck deep in debt because of baba ijebu. Or he's a fucccking player looking for more good ladies to mess up and possibly fleece from.

I can never match make guy with any one. Let them go and find that special babe and mess it up all by themselves!

You really understand guys and their deceptive paroles.

Thumbs up!
wait a moment..do young guys play baba ijebu? shocked
i was thinking its our dads or grand dads age group dat play baba ijebu grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by rummmy: 2:31am On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:
Is this your own way of saying you won't make plenty money to take care of your woman?you better change this your reasoning ooo,you should be thinking towards making money so you can make your woman very comfortable and happy and not what you are posting here.
if you make much money and make your man happy, will you die?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Juliearth(f): 3:14am On Oct 05, 2020
enirock:
I would really love to see this happen, and also see the respondent to any sampling method employed, give genuine answers without holding back. I would love to see the findings.

Same here.
We can adopt interview as against questionnaire, along side observation, focus group, social experiments and so on so we can have a thorough scrutiny of our respondents.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by agbonkamen(f): 4:48am On Oct 05, 2020
dingbang:
the way you people just type without good upbringing is totally pitiable. Will you die if you just type without telling him to keep shut?

Bringing up emotions when reacting to comments is totally unprofessional.
you guys are something else what he type does that make sense to you? That includes all the female in his family even his mum.This generation is the worst generation so far, you want equality with women in area of providing but don't want equality when it comes to domestic works and otherwise. If not for the society we find ourselves what is so special about you men? Every small opportunity Na to dey bash women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Prinnce1: 6:04am On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:
Whether you accept or not,nature made it that way for men to go make money and take care of their women,a woman's money is solely her money and not for any man except if she chooses to assist voluntarily.I never said women should not work
if my mother were to be like you between 2002 and 2006 that my dad was duped and got sick, then I would have been a school dropped out, unclothed boy, malnourished and abandoned boy. Zzor let me ask you a question, if there is a major upset in your husband finances will you divorce him or start to sleep out Remember shit happens in this life
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by hstar: 6:05am On Oct 05, 2020
Dpsychologist:

The excess attention gets to their head leading to what is referred to as female narcissism. She gets to a point she feels entitled. She sees men as "success objects" and as such begins broke shaming guys in their early 20s who are broke.

She now roll with men in their 30s and 40s( and guys in 20s that are loaded).

Till her head clears when she is in her 30s
Confirm
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Prinnce1: 6:09am On Oct 05, 2020
Chii59:
I need an iPhone. Who'll get me one?
get one for yourself, you won't die
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 05, 2020
Prinnce1:
get one for yourself, you won't die
Shut up
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 05, 2020
Prinnce1:
if my mother were to be like you between 2002 and 2006 that my dad was duped and got sick, then I would have been a school dropped out, unclothed boy, malnourished and abandoned boy. Zzor let me ask you a question, if there is a major upset in your husband finances will you divorce him or start to sleep out Remember shit happens in this life
I simply cannot do any of this no matter what,i can only divorce a man if he's violent and wayward,as for the later,it is not in my DNA,and never an option.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by BRATISLAVA: 6:29am On Oct 05, 2020
Dpsychologist:

The excess attention gets to their head leading to what is referred to as female narcissism. She gets to a point she feels entitled. She sees men as "success objects" and as such begins broke shaming guys in their early 20s who are broke.

She now roll with men in their 30s and 40s( and guys in 20s that are loaded).

Till her head clears when she is in her 30s
If you were broke shamed by numerous women, get over it. The same way you don't want a broke woman, they don't want a broke man. Go and make money, as you often tell them. Otherwise you are undeserving of a relationship. The mentality of bitter broke men is annoying. Rich men don't care if a woman works or not. It is poor men who get rabid over women having or not having money. Secretly they are after her money and what she can offer them, then get angry when she does the same to them. Let us hear something new apart from women and entitled mentality. Men are becoming too entitled to women's money nowadays. Have you considered dating and marrying a man so that you will not have all these women problems? If you've engaged in anal it can't be that hard.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by nairanaira12: 6:31am On Oct 05, 2020
virginprincess:
My friend shut the Bleep up, don't you see career ladies everywhere, i really pity those girls that will depend on men like you after marriage.

Even as a career whatever, you still see your money as "my money", while you see his money as "our money" don't you?

If so, you are still suffering from entitlement mentality.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by BRATISLAVA: 6:32am On Oct 05, 2020

grin grin grin grin grin grin Most Nigerian ladies are not useful.
if not for money and peeping in women's wallets, of what use are Nigerian men? They only offer money in a relationship yet get upset when the women only want their money. Work on your minds. Day and night women this women that. As if you all have the money you claim is being taken forcefully from you with guns and knives. Give us a break. The old anthem is boring. Every weekend men are getting married to take care of their wives and families. It's only online that people claim otherwise.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by BRATISLAVA: 6:35am On Oct 05, 2020
nairanaira12:

Even as a career whatever, you still see your money as "my money", while you see his money as "our money" don't you?

If so, you are still suffering from entitlement mentality.
As a man, don't you feel entitled to certain things in your relationship? Or are you casting away your male privilege to share financial responsibilities with a female, but you still want to be sitting at the top? Which do you want? Full feminism and equality, or you feel entitled to sharing her money with her and nothing else? You want the West without the West, only where you are entitled to her money?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by BRATISLAVA: 6:41am On Oct 05, 2020
agbonkamen:
you guys are something else what he type does that make sense to you? That includes all the female in his family even his mum.This generation is the worst generation so far, you want equality with women in area of providing but don't want equality when it comes to domestic works and otherwise. If not for the society we find ourselves what is so special about you men? Every small opportunity Na to dey bash women.
Ask them why they are always interested in the contents of a woman's pockets, but they call women entitled gold diggers. They want to remain African men with Western approach to money so that they can eat their cake and have it. Anyway, it's only poor men that come up with such topics. When they've been rubbished for their lack of providing for their families they become toxic misogynists. Most of them are secretly gay, they want men to have relationships with.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by nairanaira12: 6:44am On Oct 05, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

As a man, don't you feel entitled to certain things in your relationship? Or are you casting away your male privilege to share financial responsibilities with a female, but you still want to be sitting at the top? Which do you want? Full feminism and equality, or you feel entitled to sharing her money with her and nothing else? You want the West without the West, only where you are entitled to her money?

Do you also know that most of the girls with the "his money is our money" mentality also want to be treated the same way Americans treat their girlfriends/wives, but are never ready to treat their men the same way American girls treat their men in a relationship?

Yeah, their kind of entitlement mentality wants to have it both ways. They want to have their cake and eat it.

If you want me to share my money and not collect a dime from you, then you must be ready to accept several junior wives.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? by nyiamfrank: 6:51am On Oct 05, 2020
ZIINI:
Do you wanna say post ? Cause everyone can see pictures
I wanna post, please. I need guidelines.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? / What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.